[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spooky go-asts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 123.jpg (278KB, 587x733px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
278KB, 587x733px
Got these photos about a month ago from an Irish acquaintance, was taken in an empty hotel bar in Limerick I believe. Girl and barman friend were taking selfies waiting for a cab or something.

Gotta stress they were alone, and upon reviewing the selfies and finding the figures in the background they had the hotel security desk review cctv footage, the footage showed nothing out of the ordinary.

Note the grey, out of period clothing and sullen look on the face. It appears as though the child hung on her back seems to vanish at the arm/shoulder in the second photo (can be made out through the girls hair)

The serial nature of the photos strikes me as unique. I can't recall seeing two photos taken of the same apparition(s) (and especially not one that's so fully realized).

Anyways /x/philes let me know what you think and if you have any comparable photo sets.
>>
File: 12.jpg (296KB, 588x788px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
296KB, 588x788px
>>17957875
2nd image
>>
spooky stuff.
>>
Dumb
>>
Did they not see anything on screen as they were taking the pictures? Seems a bit strange they saw nothing at the time especially as 2 were taken.
>>
>>17957896

Guess not, perhaps they weren't using the front facing camera. The photos were taken most likely in fairly rapid succession.

When I was given the pictures I was told about how the man in the picture had been a lifelong skeptic but had done a complete 180 after seeing the photos, and how if I knew the guy I'd be shocked to find out he had changed his mind on the matter. Like a lifelong, hardcore skeptic. The individual who gave the photos to me had had experiences before, as had many of her friends. They had tried in earnest to impart those experiences but he just waved it off as nonsense.

I guess nothing can substitute for a personal encounter.
>>
>>17957875
drop the 2nd photo from the set OP. first photo much more spooky. 2nd photo looks too much like a person smiling in a halloween costume
>>
>>17957875
Seems fake too me. Or on a halloween party or something like that.
I mean, why were they taking a selfie in this situation at all? Nothing special to see in the back, the light is bad. And soo much space between their heads.

Besides of that It could just be a Mother giving her daughter a piggyback ride. The light directly shines on them , and because the camera is trying to make the (darker) front brighter, the brighter back appears even brighter. A normal caucasian woman would look like that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.