[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

August 2007

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: prophetcidreams.jpg (258KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
prophetcidreams.jpg
258KB, 500x337px
/x/, I need your help.

I've never had a prophetic dream before and this could be nothing, but a certain section of it is standing out extraordinarily strong.
Washington DC, August 2007.
Google gives me nothing about any of those parts, but in the dream I kept saying I was there to stop something from happening, but I don't know what. I was also at a high school or a college that had an opening/pavilion on top of a small hill. I swear there was a date as well, but I can't remember it. 27th? 28th? I don't know. Hell, maybe it was saying something WILL happen on August 27th this year. It was also strange about how vocal I was in telling someone else my hopes and dreams, as I would never do that in real life. They included, "I want to be a chef, I want a cute Asian wife, I want 20 kids to make her parents happy, I want to invite the entire street to a pot-luck at my house, I want to see the look on my wife's face when I push a plate of wedding cake into her face on our wedding day." All I can remember about that.
The hallways where also pretty damn confusing and I was always on my way to some club in the gym, but I never got there.
There was also a group of four that where the stereotypical "bullies", and they all came after me after I stepped on the black one's shoes. The all kept asking me questions and standing real close. When they wouldn't take my apology I saw flashes of something and I fell on the ground exaggerating the effects. The four left and I dashed inside where a teacher flashed me and said she'd call me. It ended with me finally getting to the gym doors, but I woke up.
They say any face you see in a dream is one you've seen before, but I swear that I have never seen that teacher before. Frizzy, medium black hair, cute/playful face, full lips, twinkling eyes. I would remember that face, trust me.

TL;DR Washington DC, August 2007. What happened? I should also point out that I hardly ever dream. This was a rare occurrence. Just a dream, or something else?
>>
>>17957026

Amazing.
>>
Haha! You described me. Weird
>>
>>17957026
dude this shit is crazy
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.