[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tesla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160725-222936.jpg (531KB, 1170x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160725-222936.jpg
531KB, 1170x1516px
Can we get a Tesla thread going?
>>
Good place to start:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/occultether/occultether.htm
>>
Nikola Tesla was a cunt and his inventions were shite.
>>
File: Tony stark.jpg (88KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Tony stark.jpg
88KB, 900x675px
>>17957002

Cool
What he said about vibration?
>>
From an interview
>Tesla: I wanted to illuminate the whole earth. There is enough electricity to become a second sun. Light would appear around the equator, as a ring around Saturn.

>Mankind is not ready for the great and good. In Colorado Springs I soaked the earth by electricity. Also we can water the other energies, such as positive mental energy. They are in the music of Bach or Mozart, or in the verses of great poets. In the Earth’s interior, there are energy of Joy, Peace and Love. Their expressions are a flower that grows from the Earth, the food we get out of her and everything that makes man’s homeland. I’ve spent years looking for the way that this energy could influence people. The beauty and the scent of roses can be used as a medicine and the sun rays as a food.

>Life has an infinite number of forms, and the duty of scientists is to find them in every form of matter. Three things are essential in this. All that I do is a search for them. I know I will not find them, but I will not give up on them.
>>
>>17957030
Please, voluntarily revoke your own electrical privileges.
>>17957033
I am unfamiliar with Tesla's views on vibrations. But I know of his "earthquake" machine and [I]of[/I] his views on vibrations.
>>
>>17957002
Tesla was a prodigy of the current causality stream. He is the very definition of a clairvoyant in the world of electrons. However what he has failed to publish is that the infervenience of energy shows that there is energy smaller than electrons at play in our current blueprint of the scientific view of the universe. Unfortunately for humans there are limitations of the brain that are enforced through social patterns, such patterns prevent the ability of pure insight before appearing insane. He was not destined to overcome such a situation where his thought process was published therefore it is forever mystified by future generations. This suppression is only lead by human tendencies to ground the minds into such arbitrary traits such as valor, promises, honor and any such retroactive repeating responses. His current temperament should have been to push beyond regardless of the cost of is personal life, this sudden burst of clarity would have actually have had a great impact of future scholars. Such so, that the mechanisms of thought would have been galvanized to such an extreme that only applicants of certain energized brain connections would have been eligible for securing good income. Income, is the ultimate source for supervenience if you define it correctly.
>>
>>17957273
The agents of reconstruction are taking a toll on me. Alcohol has been a great inhibitor of accelerating actual growth for centuries. By "growth" I mean laying the fundamentals for future people to grow upon *(supervenience)" .In any case, back to the topic at hand. Tesla. He understood that by analyzing further would require a further understanding of the causality stream, meaning the smaller particles at play. At his current time his atomic structure of atoms can only tell him that he cannot pursue further down the causality stream, his only option was to reward himself with mysticism of the "below" causality stream(meaning quarks) by embellishing electronic interference to the best of his abilities. Which is natural by default if you are not one of the blessed types at the time. \

TLDR, Tesla was ahead of his time but made the best of it by improving current standards.

Which leads to the next question. Are you one of those types that will simply improve current stands because there hasn't been a sufficient new stream of technology or are you simply a reconstructive type that will reinforce the barriers infinitively?
>>
>>17957273
>>17957293
In either case, I implore potential believers in the supervenience to point their browsers to http://107.170.214.209/ . It's a simple copy the link, paste it into a new tab and run it. It will lead you to a very basic simple text document that can potentially help explain (further mathematical origins are being in the process of being explored) how this energy can us,
>>
>>17957312
Tesla, Homoki, it's all the same.
>>
Tesla is basically a meme scientist.
>>
>>17957044
I hereby swear to never use any electrical invention patented by Nikola Tesla.

Fortunately that's not hard, since there aren't any.
>>
LOL must he the American education system. 278 patents, ac motors, wireless energy transmission..
Ya he invented nothing LOL. Meme scientist...wow. I'm guessing an inner city negro wrote that gem.
>>
>>17957558
Get rid of that microwave, don't ever go get an x-ray, don't even think about using any RC equipment to name a few things you just gave up ignorant fool
>>
>>17957663
Lots of inventors invent patents. I've got several. The difference is, mine are actually used and profitable.

How many of Nikola's patents are still in use?

Oh that's right, none of them.The reason he died penniless is because all his inventions were shit.
>>
>>17957381
Tesla wasn't even a scientist. He was a crackpot inventor. Not that I'd expect /x/ to know the difference.
>>
>>17957002
BEST SERB
>>
>>17957665
Nah, I'll keep those.

They're not Tesla inventions.
>>
A scientist/inventor is not a failure due to the fact their inventions get superseded or make no money from the, especially when they set out to give their knowladge to the world for free. Nikola was easily the greatest mind of his time, and evidently even till now, I don't see wireless electricity being used, instead we dig mineral out of the ground, refine them create cables cut trees down to make poles dig up reminents of ancient life and burn them to harness their energy and send it via the cabled network we created, in which all stages require constant maintenance, give electricity a cost, when in all reality it is free, we just pay for the processes involved.
>inb4 you still need electricity to sent wirelessly
Yes but telsa harnest electrical potential from the earth, more specifically conductive rocks that create a charge through induction when water flows through crack and fractures.
>inb4 wireless isn't efficient
No not if your using a tesla coil to transmit it, he did master, or at least theorise a way to send it long distances, but for me to explain requires maths I am not going to try and type in on my phone, and if anyone realised I know how to I would meet the same fate as him, for if electricity is free life is free
>>
>>17957675
And where are you getting that information? From your 1st grade science teacher ?
>>
>>17957666
>Oh that's right, none of them.The reason he died penniless is because all his inventions were shit.
The reason he died penniless is because capitalism
>>
>>17957666
I have a few inventions, I don't hold patients because I know exactly what would happen if I attempted too, and I am not interested in making money. I make them to make my life easier/cheaper/more environmentally friendly in this ever more expensive destructive world. No I will not provide proof for the same reason I will never get them patented. But I must be a failure because I'm not making money of them.
Get over yourself there is more to life than money, and I dont think you will realise that until you die
>>
>>17957558
>Tesla didnt made inventions
>>
>>17957666
He made them some years ago and technology progresses
>>
>>17957666
>The reason he died penniless is because all his inventions were shit.

Oh shit. It is the Anti-Tesla shill again. Fuck off,Edison, you were debunked and btfo in the last thread. Stop trolling
>>
>>17957674
That's rite. Because he's dead. Only a dead Serb is a good Serb
>>
>>17957666
>what is a polyphase induction motor

Say goodbye to the phases of your service panel you stupid fuck.
>>
>>17957666
A lot of Tesla's patents were held by Thomas Edison (his original boss) or J. P. Morgan (his financier). He didn't die penniless either (wasn't rich, but wasn't homeless).
What methods of his used for wireless energy transference that made it to the public are used even today, relatively unmolested in the form of wireless (ex: QI) chargers. Alternating Current was an invention of his, which is to say the whole modern power grid is directly related to Tesla's work. As for patents in Tesla's name:
http://www.nuenergy.org/tesla-patents/

That's a couple hundred. A lot are still in use.
Patents still in use by Edison:
Incandescent bulb
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.