[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doppelganger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: doppelganger.jpg (70KB, 632x332px) Image search: [Google]
doppelganger.jpg
70KB, 632x332px
Hello /x/
I need advice on doppelgangers.
Basically, how do you deal with them?
Is it OK to tell the person that you saw his doppelganger?

background story
> about 4 years ago, tokyo
> walking home after work, about 11pm
> decide to try and take a different route
> following gps map
> get to a long street with only a couple of weak yellow light streetlamps
> walls on one side, a building on the other for about 50 meters, meaning no place to go/hide for 50 meters
> at the end is a blind corner
> dead silent, met no other person even before I got to this street
> get to the corner, and a figure appears right at the corner and passes to my left
> I looked at the person and locked eyes with him for about 2 seconds
> seemed like he was floating, keeping his head and shoulder level the whole time
> didn't realize it initially, turn my head back in front and keep walking
> realize it was my friend who was suppose to be in UK
> look back
> no one there
> feel like someone was watching me
> fuck this
> ran until I get to the main street with a convenience store and cars driving by

Unless that was a person that can run 50 meters in 2 seconds, what the hell did I see
>>
you saw a spoopy ghost anon, be careful.
>>
Why take the long route?
>>
>>17956718
But it looked real solid
And really looked like my friend
It was even wearing my friends neutral face
Nothing seemed wrong (apart from the floaty movement)
>>
>>17956727
Ohh, i see.
then i can say you saw a solid spoopy ghost.
>>
>>17956719
Partly because the direct train route was delayed (someone probably killed himself again, fucking yamanote line), and I didn't want to ride multiple trains and spend more money just to get home.
It was only about 30 minute walk, and it was a cool cloudless autumn night
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.