[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Area 51

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (255KB, 1000x1232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1000x1232px
So what was the story behind it?
>>
File: google3.png (473KB, 1060x637px) Image search: [Google]
google3.png
473KB, 1060x637px
Please google this topic for me, then post the info here as I am too stupid to do it myself.
>>
>>17956453
Underground radiation testing facilities. I saw some thread where somebody mentioned there were buildings from Nagasaki/Hiroshima there
>>
File: area51commuterplanes.jpg (39KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
area51commuterplanes.jpg
39KB, 570x238px
>>17956453
built in the 50s by the CIA and Lockheed to test U-2 and later A-12 spyplanes. Ended up under joint USAF/CIA control. Under USAF control since the 90s. Test site of F-117 and stealth demonstration aircraft and drones.

Probably today focused on drone/unmanned and next generation manned bomber testing.

UFO stories were useful to USAF as they directed idiots away from "real" secrets, such as experimental aircraft testing and the fact that they violated many EPA regulations during the 80s by burning huge pits of garbage and waste to save the expense of properly disposing of it.
>>
>>17956453
>was
>>
>>17956462
>there [sic] were buildings from Nagasaki/Hiroshima there

Yeah, and the vaporized people from Dresden are there along with the WTC Twin Towers from 9/11
>>
>>17956476
I think that rumor comes from the real story of Project Azorian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Azorian

There are rumors that the wreckage that was recovered ended up being buried in a pit somewhere near Area 51. Some of the wreckage was lightly radioactive.
>>
After Rosewell they took the bodies of the Greys there.
More Greys come down after the crash.
Then more species start showing up
Area 51 is an alien airport more or less, and for meetings with our governments.
>>
>>17956502
well this potentially interesting thread just veered off into the trash
>>
>>17956536
There's a reason why there's a shit ton of ufo sightings in the desert.
>>
>>17956453
nothing realy.
just people reverse engineering some technology
>>
Weather balloons.
>>
File: sexwiththeli[1].jpg (233KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
sexwiththeli[1].jpg
233KB, 1000x667px
>>17956453
We investigated a UFO crash out in Roswell. We honestly did not know what the object was. We were later informed by our superiors that the wreckage was in fact a weather balloon. We felt dumber than dumb. We had to retract our story with the local newspaper folks. No greys were transported to Area 51 and interviewed.

During the Cold War era, we created Project Blue Book but didn't find anything of interest at all or perceived any UFO claims to be a threat to national security, so we scrapped it. It was the worst job in the CIA to have to deal with at the time.

During the late 1980's there was a mystique about Area 51 that began burgeoning. Even though the Cold War came to an end in 1991, we decided to ride that mystique.

Throughout the 1990's to this day even, we have agents spinning false stories to the media with corroborative evidence that we have UFOs in our possession and have back engineered them. I won't mention any names because that's classified but I can tell you that they are all hired to lie to make other countries believe that we do in fact have back engineered powerful UFO technology.

Of course, we deny it because it makes other countries think we're hiding something superior to what they possess. In fact, we have created more alien-looking aircraft, some of which have been mistaken as otherworldly by the media.
>>
Experimental Cold War-era aircraft that had nothing to do with aliens.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.