[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feeling of imminent danger/change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image_68.jpg (616KB, 1790x1559px) Image search: [Google]
image_68.jpg
616KB, 1790x1559px
Posted this on another chan with mixed reactions would like what you guys think.

So ive seen a few threads going up about that feeling that apparently not only me is getting. It started around that time of the Switzerland alps tunnel ceremony which gave me chills and it hasnt stopped since.

The last time i felt something like that i was in a car crash and i consider this to be something to be worried about.

Considering the increase of happenings and all the chaos that is going on what could this mean and how far inawoods should i pack to.

Next Friday im riding my motorcycle cross Europe in hopes of getting home for atleast a month i dont feel safe on this god forsaken island.

Any insights about what is causing this not only in me but on a larger scale... So i guess happening feels general
>>
>>17950989
uhh...
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 952x1200px
Five days.
>>
>>17954091
Thank you didn't see that excuse my idiocy
>>
I thought i was the only one! i feel like the world is ending or some creepy shit like that lmao
>>
>>17954166
I sense something for Friday also. I don't know if we're on the same wavelength spiritually but it's a possibility. Humans have a global consciousness and we are more in tune than we think.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>17954061
Why would a ceremony based on Swiss alpine mythology and ancient saturnalia freak you out?
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 1079x741px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 1079x741px
>>17954061
Irish Druid here. I also have a deep feeling of unease these days. Before I used to be motivated to make life better and I worried about my future. But not anymore, it's as if I know deep down its all pointless because something is on the cusp of happening that will render all this useless, but I haven't found out what it is yet.

After the illuminati being more or less literally confirmed by the leaked Clinton emails, I know believe literally anything can be happening behind closed doors, I feel like everything I've known is a thin veneer. I don't know what's going on.

All I know is that we are most defiantly on the edge of a paradigm shift, looking into the abyss below.

I feel torn between the Christian God and the gods of my ancestors. But I am completely sure there is a God of some kind.

I'm not even afraid of death anymore.

Life is a strange thing. What does it matter in the grand scheme of things? Understanding this is the true key to freedom and happiness.
>>
>>17956934
This /x/file gets it.
>>
Dwelling on some kind of general unease or impending change is useless and does nothing but spin your wheels.
>>
>>17956934
you put my feelings into words pretty well.
>>
>>17956934
>Irish Druid here
>my sides
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460920154198.jpg (25KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460920154198.jpg
25KB, 625x468px
Many more terrible things are coming. But what's useless, is not continuing to struggle on against the tide of madness and darkness. It can be beaten...if not beaten, at least greatly delayed, through collective efforts, both magical and material. What's been hastening it is that the majority of the world's populace has been conditioned to believe they cannot stop it, which is horse shit. If humankind can usher in the darkness, it can slam the door shut on it's dick.
>>
>>17954061
Long story short: humanity falls, insects take over. Insects emerge that lay eggs in humen who subsequently turn into zombies, forget shooting these in the head, if Phineas Cage didn't even pass out from a rail road spike through the head why would a brainless being? Fire works. Zombification might spread by contact but the primary vectors are the insect queens, got any cracks in the walls?

No need to fear death, if you've been good, ask to become an insect and we will be merciful. Maybe you'd rather become a warewolf or vampire?

Be good at all times and you are safe.
>>
>>17958848
Why would you want to delay it? The apocalypse brings fresh light, humankind is the darkness.

Let go of humanity. We tried it, didn't work, time to move on.
>>
>>17956934
The Bible never says that there are no other gods. God only says that he is the true god, and that you should worship no other gods before him. If yoy think about it, that is almost confirmation of the existence of multiple gods from the Bible.

It also makes sense from the standpoint of the apocalypse, as God would do battle with Satan during the end of days, but the outcome is not known. If Satan can oppose God in any significant way, that means Satan is a powerful figure as well, enough to rival God.

Funnily enough, I first started thinking about this when Kek was becoming popular and we witnessed "meme magic". The Bible does not claim other gods and deities do not exist. It is possible that Kek is a deity that chooses to influence our world. Same with Ba'al.

My bet is on Christianity, but there is a reason you feel connected to the gods of your ancestors. It is my belief that they both exist, you just choose who to worship.
>>
>>17956934 - this poster is me.

>>17958921
There is a lot of credence to what is being called "meme magic". You probably already know this, but look into thought form energy. Essentially what it is if you don't know, is that the will of people can alter reality to change to their wishes. The more people who want the same thing, the higher the chance of it working. The thing is, it has to be highly specific. I.e many people can roughly want the same thing, but want it to take different forms, for example most people want a utopia, but everyone has a different idea of what form this utopia would take. This is where symbols come in. If you can give the collective wishes of people a symbol, it gives common ground, all of their wants are manifested into a symbol, the symbol is what they think of when they think of their collective desire.

Memes, funnily enough. Can be seen as one of these symbols. The reason meme magic is so potent is due to the extreme widespread reach of them.

Take /pol/ for instance, where in other boards memes are just for laughs, /pol/ actually has intent behind them. They symbolise something. Their want for change whether that change is good or not, is symbolised inadvertently through the silly memes they make, effectively making it a symbol to change reality.

I'm a strong believer in thought form energy, I practised it casually and found it extremely potent, it cured me of an alcohol addiction. And I have performed tests to see if it works, and I got staggering results.

I used to be an atheist, but all this has convinced me that there are things in this world we cannot comprehend, and what science tells us is not the be all and end all of the conversation on religion and spirituality.
>>
File: Pepe_Histo.jpg (53KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Histo.jpg
53KB, 720x720px
>>17960615
Well said. Praise kek
>>
>>17954061
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17915291/
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17915130/#q17915130
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17856404/#17856404
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17856263/#17856263
She tried to warn us
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.