[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negative spirits/spirit animals/visions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: meditation_sun-300x224.jpg (14KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
meditation_sun-300x224.jpg
14KB, 300x224px
I don't know if this really goes here but I'm in need of desperate help. For the past couple weeks I've been trying to meditate and reach my spirit animal. My attempts have been failures but in my last attempt I saw something that scares the shit out of me. It was some sort of creature that was human in apperance but is extremely thin and walks on 4 legs. It's face is just a large mouth that opens sideways and has a ling wrinkly tongue. I saw it crawl about and then it grab me by the throat with its tongue. I don't know if this is my mind playing with me or something I really need to be afraid of.
>>
You clearly don't know how to meditate. You are not supossed to care about what happens to you during meditation.
That's the whole point of meditatiion.
>>
File: 1461927465752.png (546KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1461927465752.png
546KB, 500x625px
Go outside and do it.
Don't eat from a package for 3 weeks.
(cook)

You will meet your spirit animal.
>>
>>17953547
Was there any pain or any other emotion besides fear? Have you ever spoken to your spirit animal before? I would not be too worried, as anything actually HARMFUL is pretty rare. Could still be some kind of LVB trying to feed off your fear and such. Not too unsusual, especially if youre trying to wander through other planes. Likely just the metaphysical equivalent of a mosquito or tick feeding off some emotional residue, but if youre very worried id suggest cleansing the area you meditate in first and make a clear, out loud proclamation of what you want to achieve before you start. Helps limit interference. if you can find some kind of guide to help you in your journey, even better.

>>17953574
this is silly. theres many different kinds of meditation, you fool. many dont have a point.
>>
Sounds like you just imagined something that scares you. 700 years ago you mightve seen a werewolf, today you see a modern horror movie monster.
>>
>>17958745
werewolves were the go-to horror movie monster 700 years ago. since a movie projector was just a fire with people making shadow puppets in fornt of it, everyone know a wolf/dog is the easiest to make.
>>
>>17958751
Nowadays we're not too scared about wild animals anymore, so monsters have moved towards being deformed humans/aliens. Deep sea creatures still pack a punch since were still not used to them, but werewolves and such has moved into silly action-movie territory.

Anyway thats enough off-topic from me, since I dont really know much about meditation. Still I know that meditation can connect you to your subconscious, and since OP was faced with such a distinctly modern-looking monster it would hint that it was a creation of his own mind rather than something universally applicable.
>>
>>17958757
i feel like those misshapen humans are as much a part of our fear history as werewolves. werewolves are after all, misshapen humans. every culture has tons of humanoid horrors dating way back. vampires and skin walkers and zombies and the like. Throughout history humans have always been as much a threat to us as wild animals. modern movies still play on those ancient fears. I dunno wtf happened to werewolves though. they used to be cool monsters but nowadays theyre just people who turn in to wolves. fucking twilight. i want my bipedal furbeast back!!
>>
Is this shit related to tulpas?
>>
Stop meditating on finding your spirit animal. Or maybe stop meditating completely, as it isn't good for everyone. I don't think Native Americans ever used meditation similar to the Eastern traditions. They had sweat lodges, harsh journey's into the wilderness, and in some regions mescaline. When they did these rituals, they were also guided by a shaman, and elder who had done this themselves, a master of their medicine.

Don't call out to spirits using your mind. Why isn't that obvious to you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.