[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why and how.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

why and how.
>>
No reason
>>
>why
Because I could.
>how
It all started with a mystical weapon that kills belief...
>>
>>17953142
>Why
Chance
>How
Time
>>
>>17953157
The only thing consistent about time is its failure to explain life.
>>
Nothing just exploded, and made everything. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17953179
>exploded
More like I started tripping on the first drug.
>>
No matter what example, you run into the same problem. If it's the Big Bang, then what was there before the Universe? If it's a creator god, then what was there before that god? Nobody knows and nobody will ever know, so it's probably best to just not give a damn about why. Unfortunately, I give a damn and it scares the shit out of me.
>>
I've always felt like the universe was simply "breathing" in a way. Like it always existed, but it's constantly condensing and exploding on this massive scale.
Maybe my science is off, but the incredible force of gravity should be enough to pull all matter in the universe back together.
>>
>>17953206
I'm not scary to know.
>>
We are too retarded to understand it
>>
>>17953157
"Chance" is not an answer to "Why?" If I asked why you rolled a 5 on a 6-sided die, saying "chance" is like answering "1 in 6." Chance is the probability of something happening, not the how or why.

And considering we only have one sample in regards to the universe starting, the only chance we can assign to it is 100%. Thus your answer of "chance" REALLY means you consider it inevitable.

Time, as well, does not answer "how?" Time is a measurement comparing the rates of change of two items (in classical physics, anyway). Time cannot cause anything to happen, it is not a force.
>>
>>17953210
If only you understood the structure of its lung.
>>17953214
>We
We can assure you that that's a personal problem.
>>
>>17953227
>If only you understood the structure of its lung.
so you're agreeing with me. I wonder what would happen if and when the ultimate culmination of matter came into being. it quite possibly and quite literally could rip space and time a new "one"
>>
>>17953237
>ultimate culmination of matter
There are two possible outcomes: Matter isn't solid enough of an idea to become real (matter is energy is information) or matter will eventually reach enough definition to become so real.

The former state can exist indefinitely until the latter state occurs. We have potentially infinity before the physical solidification of the universe.
>>
>tfw Reddit has taken over /x/

Fuck this thread
>>
>>17953257
>We have potentially infinity before the physical solidification of the universe.
shit, and I cant even decide whether or not it would be more or its death or birth. Who will stand witness? Possibly nobody.
>>
>>17953227
>>We
>We can assure you that that's a personal problem.
Yeah genius then go to nasa and explain everything ... retarded piece of shit
>>
>>17953266
That's the plan. I've been trying to invite people for awhile now buy nobody seems all that interested.
>>
File: 4587523658952.jpg (214KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
4587523658952.jpg
214KB, 500x466px
>>17953142
>why
no
>how
yes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.