[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (29KB, 350x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 350x459px
Anyone know any good documentaries based on alien abduction or people trying to prove these fucks exist! I feel like watching something spooky tonight.

Oh and are there any good books that are worth reading?
>>
>>17952550
Bob lazar greg schnider and. Nightmare hall.
>>
>>17952550
The fourth kind
>>
File: arsolid.jpg (120KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
arsolid.jpg
120KB, 800x1125px
>>
>>17952701
Omgggggggggg
>>
>>17952550
Dying scientists and ex-cia agents are goldmines OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQH11GW7w8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3HV_gfq80

According to (((snopes))) the first video is false because a reddit user claimed you can buy a doll at walmart that resembles the alien in bushmans photos. But no one has ever been able to find such a doll, even with youtube challenges offering sums of money for proof that Walmart indeed ever sells/sold one.

Watch the videos for yourself. And look up the Dulce Base.
>>
File: schneider1.png (159KB, 579x342px) Image search: [Google]
schneider1.png
159KB, 579x342px
>>17952873
woops, I meant second* video, according to (((snopes)))

Regarding the dulce base, this man in pic related, Phil Schneider, claimed the United States govt had secret underground bases where aliens would experiment on humans and attempt to breed with them. He created quite a stir and was adamant the government reveal this information.

But of course, he was found in his apartment with piano wire wrapped around his neck, ruled a (((suicide))).
>>
File: od52341339.jpg (174KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
od52341339.jpg
174KB, 640x511px
>>17952894
Phil's father is sitting directly behind the alleged alien. This is a picture of Phil's father.
>>
FUKª
>>
xq jajaja?
>>
y quien es el padre de Phil`s???
>>
Watch The Fourth Kind!!! Has bad reviews but PLEASE WATCH IT best alien horror ever
>>
Thanks for all the suggestions !!
>>
File: 7891362997752018124.jpg (43KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
7891362997752018124.jpg
43KB, 720x1280px
just spotted this ufo in my room what do I do
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>>17952949
You are correct. According to testimony from Phil Scneider's ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer, the father was involved. Here is an excerpt from an interview:

"On top of his first hand knowledge about underground mountain bases and government black budgets, and the alien agenda (as he was one of the survivors of the Dulce Fire Fight with aliens in New Mexico) his father was also involved in government black projects. When Philip's father, Captain Oscar Schneider, Medical Doctor, United States Navy, died in 1993, Philip discovered documents and photographs in his father's basement which proved that Oscar had been involved in both the Philadelphia Experiment and Operation Crossroads. Philip now had letters written in the 1940's and 1950's showing that Oscar helped to isolate the crewmembers of the Philadelphia Experiment and that Oscar later autopsied them as they died. He also had photographs of UFO's fleeing through mushroom clouds after the A-bomb was dropped above the lagoon at Bikini Atoll. This was "Operation Crossroads" and Oscar was involved in medical examinations of the animals and humans exposed to radiation after the bomb was dropped."

The rest of what she had to say is very interesting. I suggest you look it up. According to Schneider, a being from Venus worked at the pentagon, named Valiant Thor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33w5pWAzMY0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3tfuAPuT2o
>>
>>17952623
Not a documentary and the "real" footage is fake. Read the credits at the end
>>
>>17952550
This is a great documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGMGOdKOPKk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hL8e-QuXQ
>>
>>17952550
Check out SuspectSky compilations on Youtube, not a real documentary but worth watching it
>>
>>17953074
Convince your mum to let me fuck her again
>>
>>17953134
5 minutes in and Im hooked.

very interesting
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
look up the mojave incident
>>
Jaques Vallee and John Mack are also very worthwile imo
>>
>>17952701
space rome.

aw yisss
>>
>>17953080
>Valiant Thor
i saw the guys from the band as ayyy lmaos working in the pentagon and started laughing. they have a hell of a sense of humor.
>>
Anyone have that short(about 7-15 minute) vimeo video about alien abductions? In it a guy says that aliens put him through some kind of similation to they could understand human concepts, and a girl that got abducted had a hole in her nose that wouldnt stop bleeding for months?
>>
>>17953080
>>17952949

Where is the full pic with Val Thor?
>>
>>17958661
never mind
Didn't realize the guy in the front was supposed to be the ayy

I assumed that was the guys father
>>
phil schneider had severe mental issues. norio hayakawa has a pretty good debunking of him
>>
Sirius Documentary
>>
>>17952550
The holy God team aka jesus and his friends are more real. Stop focusing on BS alien storys. Go read a bible!
>>
>>17952550
>Oh and are there any good books that are worth reading?
>>
>>17958821
"Watch the skies!" by Curtis Peebles
>>
>>17952550
>books
behold a pale horse - william cooper
Ingo swann - penetration
alien rapture - edgar fouche (If you find a pdf of this let me know, Ive been looking for it)

also, videos of phil schneider, bob lazar, john leer, and billy meier.
Personally, I think that billy meier is full of shit though.
>>
>>17958685
He also had physical scars, fingers missing, that kinda reinforced his story... .
>>
>>17952601
>Bob Lazar

Fraud.

The dude claimed to be an MIT grad, and yet couldn't recall the names of his instructors, there are no records of him ever having attended MIT, and his high school grades were too shitty to get acceptance at MIT in the first place.

>greg schnider

Another fraud.

Claims "special forces" and "delta force" were used as guards at some secret base at Dulce that housed aliens, and says there was a massive fight at the base that he was involved in where he actually kills an alien with his walther PPK .380 pistol, like he was some kind of James fucking Bond.

SF and Delta DON'T pull guard duty for dipshit "scientists" at any "classified" installations....that's why contract security exists. Dude was a total bullshit artist.
>>
File: coyne.jpg (20KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
coyne.jpg
20KB, 500x238px
>>17952550

The best shit comes from the 50's and 60's.

Unidentified Flying Objects: The True Story of Flying Saucers (1956)

UFO's: It has begun
This one was made in the 70's and has Rod Serling narrate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ottV4PmPzYM

Then there's this one by Disney, of all people, filmed in 95':

Alien Encounters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUmX8Lw5to

This was supposedly only shown once.

There's a lot of trash out there, but there's also a lot of good vids that demonstrate the existence of those fuckers...
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.