[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timothy Bryne General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 367653.jpg (12KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
367653.jpg
12KB, 320x400px
Here we discuss Mr. Bryne and his wild antics.

His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTimmyUk/videos

For those not aware, Tim Bryne has posted on Youtube for some time. He makes the same videos day after day, first singing, then showing off his home, then walking around outside discussing his feud with the local dentist. Some speculate that his mental health has been declining. He is also close to eviction (see his Facebook for more details concerning an email he received from a certain Lawrence). He has begun receiving mail from fans, including a DHL bear. TheReportofTheWeek has also commented on some of his videos.

What does Tim have? Will he become the next meme? Will he be evicted? Why does he make identical videos, and why so many, and why all in the same day?
>>
>>17952517
His twitter: https://twitter.com/timmyuk
>>
Remember doing the same tasks over and over when I experienced OCD like symptoms. The only difference is that this person appears to be documenting it
>>
>>17952523
The sheer level of paranoia is extremely fascinating, however. The dentist which he rants about regularly has done nothing I can find other than being around him to annoy Tim. It's really quite alarming and at the same time makes me wonder exactly what mental health issues he has. Is such a level of paranoia common in schitzophrenics? I don't know.
>>
>>17952517
How did you find him OP? I've never heard of him and he barely gets any views.
>>
>>17952797
One of his videos has a couple of thousand views I think. Check his most popular.
>>
Bump for Timmy.
>>
Why is he so sweaty in his videos?
>>
>>17956364
He was thinking about you before he made them. ;)
>>
He needs to win HOH or we will be evicted next week
>>
His videos contain coded messages for field agents; he's basically the new media equivalent of a numbers station
>>
Was subbed for a while but recently unsubbed due to the sheer overflow of his videos on my feed. It's also worth knowing he mentions his exact address in every video and writes it in the description, including zip/postal code. His videos don't garner much attention but God people could REALLY fuck with him if they wanted. He already seems to think everyone is out to get him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPSkvG29lBU&feature=youtu.be
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.