[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ anyone have any witch encounters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 15.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /x/ anyone have any witch encounters?
>>
Bruh, I looked this up specifically for you, so do watch.
https://youtu.be/ViOmvnY2JTU
>>
File: HW= hated by masses HW -1..jpg (70KB, 548x373px) Image search: [Google]
HW= hated by masses HW -1..jpg
70KB, 548x373px
>>17952507
You can encounter her doing a very shitty talk show MITD every night Mon-Fri.
Her name is Heather Wade,she is a self proclaimed witch,ugly like shit.
>>
>witch encounters

Everyone is a witch, you, your dad, the guy you saw on the street the other day, and even people you don't know. Everyone has magickal potential, and you don't need to be a 'witch' in order to manifest it.

Sure, it works. Symbolism is always nice, but trust me on this one. Magick is not as mystical or mysterious as it may be portrayed in film and television. It's all around you, and it is up to YOU to work with it.
>>
Well, no. But my mother in law might be a witch.
>>
>>17952507
Hey anon, witch here. I asked my fiance if she's had any witch encounters. She asked me if multiple earth shattering orgasms a day is paranormal. I said it's probably not. Sorry I can't be of any help.
>>
File: D5045.jpg (48KB, 450x483px) Image search: [Google]
D5045.jpg
48KB, 450x483px
>>17952537
Gul'dan?! Khadgar must be informed of this!
>>
>>17952507
Yeah, I guess. I don't remember it, though, I was five or so. Mom told me the story.
There is a woman in our neighbourhood who's rumored to have a "bad eye" and practice some weird occult shit. My mom has a history with this woman's daughter, they used to be friends but then had a huge fight and basically hated each other at the time of the story, and the woman knew it. One day, me, my mom and my grandma were taking a stroll in the forest nearby and met that woman. Grandma and her talked for a little bit, and she kept staring at me the entire time, maybe even touched me, like a pat on the head or something, nothing threatening. After we got home, I became really sick, even though I was fine during the walk, got a fever, skin ice cold, all this stuff. Grandma grabbed some holy water we keep at home (my family is Orthodox Christian, keeping holy water at home is a common practice as far as I know, not sure if the Catholic do it, though), washed my face in it and gave me some to drink. Apparently, I got better after that. Probably just a coincidence, I don't really believe in witchcraft.
I met that woman again when I was ten or so, she seemed pretty normal. Mom made me run home and wash my face after talking to her, though. Didn't get sick this time.
>>
Good thread. Hopefully it gets some replies.
>>
>>17952818
That's is so not true I won't even bother telling you how not true that is. I'm just gonna call you an ignoramus. Ignoramus.
>>
>>17952818
>Everyone is a witch
>you don't need to be a 'witch' in order to manifest it
So wait, is everyone a witch, or are they not?

Sounds like you're being a bit fluffy and fauxlosophic. "Everybody's magic!"

No. No, they're not. There's a significant difference between studying and practicing magic, and just causing magic to happen without intent. It's like the difference between telekinesis and a poltergeist.
>>
>>17952818

Men can't be witches, and magick isn't witchcraft. Namaste.
>>
File: 1460269937589.jpg (26KB, 669x377px) Image search: [Google]
1460269937589.jpg
26KB, 669x377px
i swear, women are just kids with kids and we all need to stop treating them like adults with real minds.
>a 'witch' is just something else that has taken human form and scares people's shit out.
there are lots of something else's. its so big.
>>
>>17952507
Just those damn bene gesserits with thier weirding way.
>>
>>17954701
kekd
>>
>>17956974
How do you call female wizards then?
>>
>>17956151
>>17956974
>>17956904
Get off your high horse, it's all roleplay anyway.
>>
>>17957244
Yeah, that's why I put a level in both fighter and rogue. I have a d10 hit die and good saves around the block.
>>
>>17957244
>What difference does it make?!
kys
>>
>>17957242

Female wizards are wizards. It's in the name. Wizardry and witchcraft aren't the same thing either.
>>
>>17956974
>Men can't be witches

You know, don't you, that the word "witch" comes from the Old English "wicca" (pronounced weech-ah) which means literally a male sorcerer?

Of course you don't. Because you're an IDIOT.
>>
>>17959777
Wicca is the feminine version of wicce, you dolt.
If you're going to call someone an idiot for knowing less than you at least know the whole thing.
>>
>>17952507
I once dreamed of getting dragged out of my bed in the middle of the night by some invisible witchlike flying being while screaming around like never before
Weird dream.
>>
>>17956974
Who cares, witches are inferior to wizards even in that category.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6x3_UaROY
>>
back in grade 9 had a friend who 100%believed in witchcraft, didint believe her, she showed me the whole witch community on the internet. couldnt believe it, still kinda half elieve it. i have some questions about witchcraft though.
>>
Half this thread is people spouting wiccan propaganda (wicca is only 60 years old, not ancient)
And the other half are people that think witches are creatures.
Practice Asatru or Shinto or Hindu or anything other than wicca, please, it's such a trash religion.
>>
I'm a Witch. Nice to meet you.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p99BbmFTa54
>>
>>17952818
everyone can be schizofrenic
>>
File: 1446525852336.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446525852336.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
There are a group of armchair wiccans in my town that are just new age stoners who talk about crystals all day. I was seriously underwhelmed when I found this coven was actually just a hippie circle that deems anything else in the occult circle 'satanic'.
>>
Dear anon and witches

Sorry but i hate witches because every person i know puts a spell on me for the funks of funs.....

Also everytime i have a dream of a stranger they come out from the shadows the next day. I gey chances to meet with them but then again why should i.....

Anyways you guys

Stop cursing people....
>>
File: 02unti.png (48KB, 545x591px) Image search: [Google]
02unti.png
48KB, 545x591px
>>
>>17952507
Yeah actually dated one.
>>
>>17956974
I thought a male witch was a warlock?
>>
>>17960906
I still havent had any gey chances
>>
>>17952507
i always use WitchEncounters.Com, thats how i hooked up with my current witch
>>
>>17952818
Magic everywhere in this bitch. It's all around you and you don't even know it.
>>
My mother thought I was. But she was crazy.
>>
>>17952507
Maybe it's not that spooky but every girl i have dated (just 3) has claimed to be a witch or be connected with.The first one said she was one and she wasn't like a goth girl , more like an air head.The second one even claimed to do some sorst of ritual but im not even sure.And the third she didnt claimed to be one but always been surrounding by this things because of her mother.
So, Do I have a witch affinity /x/?
>>
>>17963739
I mean all the girls I've dated are crazy. Does that count?
>>
>>17963757
maybe, did they claimed to be a witch? if they did, then yes haha
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.