[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Im looking for some info on how to use magick.
How to depolarise and ground myself
How to go about practising it
What to look out for as 'signs'
I also want some info about how the planets play a role.
Like i'm cancer, so what does it mean for me when jupiter is in cancer etc.. or whatever.
Also General Magick thread.
>>
>>17951335
>How to depolarise and ground myself

Wat?
>>
>>17951335
oh. so you've been watching that guy on youtube? I didn't think i would run into anyone else who has.

The first thing im going to say is, your going to do whatever you want regardless of what information is given to you. What exactly do you want? What is your end goal?
>>
>>17951335
/x/ is probably one of the worst places to ask this stuff, but I'll lend you a hand here.
For info, there are a million websites and books. I hate to say it, but Tumblr's witch community has a ton of masterposts and reference material. Look up some of that for quick organized reading material. There community may be a bunch of bitches, but they're good at organizing information when you look for it.
There are a lot of ways to ground yourself, but some people, myself included, don't see a point in it. It all depends on the tradition and craft you're using. The most common way of grounding involves visualizing the energy in your body cycling out of you. Some people stand bare foot in the grass and picture it flowing into the ground, some people shower to was away the energy and absorb new energy form the water. As long as you understand the concept, you can do anything. The point is to cycle out energy and attune yourself back to normal after doing major magick.
To practice, start by looking up the kind of magick you want to do, and do it. I suggest making your own spells as soon as you understand how to. A lot of new witches fall into the trap of only doing spells someone else made, and personally I think that's shit.
You see signs by keeping your eyes and ears open. Looking for signs is a basic form of divination, and divination at it's core is the idea that information is hidden everywhere. In cards, bones, tea leaves, clouds, background sound in a busy street. this post, everywhere. The idea is to just look for it and try to interpret what you see.
Personally, I also think planets don't do shit in magick, but it's not hard to find lots of other peoples stuff saying it does. I deal with magick on a much larger and varied scale than this solarsystem, because I feel there's a lot more to draw from in pulsars, black holes, the strong and weak forces, and subatomic particles. Some people like planets, some forests and oceans, some gods, others the universe.
>>
>>17952980
>probably one of the worst places
This is a retarded meme. A hair salon would be a worse place. The dark alley you avoid would be a worse place. A coven of energy vampires would be a worse place. /tg/ would be a worse place. Your local video store would be a worse place. The local park could potentially be a worse place.

At best, you meant /x/ is one of the worst places to learn about magic that actually talks about it. If you don't have a better place to tell us about, then make this a better place by providing knowledge. If you're just an unlurked newfag that's never seen the depth of discussion this board reaches, GTFO or lurk moar.
>>
>>17953010
I think it was pretty obvious that I meant that /x/ is one of the worse places to learn about magick, considering the next part of my sentence was "... to ask this stuff". I've seen /x/ conversations on magick get totally derailed dozens and dozens of times over the past several years. I've seen BS RP threads about dragon magick more than useful information. Namefags impersonating each other and trying to discredit one another's magickal knowledge. Discussions of magick and prayer using gods that devolved into neo-nazi elitism. /x/ is not fledgling witch friendly, especially when they can't discern bullshit.

Admittedly I haven't been on here in probably 6 months, so unless something seriously changed recently, I can tell you /x/ is a good place to get false information on the subject.

And I hit the character limit answering the kid's questions, so I think I've contributed to the spread on knowledge at least a little.
>>
>>17952908
what guy in youtube?
>>
>>17951335
Op, the jackass who didn't read my whole post and thought I was a newfag is gone. Do you have any other questions? Worst case I can point you towards other people who might know.
>>
File: image.gif (3KB, 237x123px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3KB, 237x123px
>>17951335
Type "First Knowledge Lecture" into your search engine.
Start memorizing and meditating.
>>
>>17953067
https://www.youtube.com/user/mindandmagick
>>
>>17953098
Actually scratch that, I went to my tumblr to see if I could find anything you might think useful, and this was the first post on my dashboard. https://magicusersresource.tumblr.com/post/147927775916/marisols-magickal-pdf-library-master-post-fixed

It's a huge masterpost of PDFs and stuff. Start reading on anything you find interesting. I'm off to bed.
>>
any one with any appreciation for astrological stuff knows there are not simply 12 signs. the position of the inner 6 other planets matters . you need to know your exact time of birth and location when born

also if you want to use some old world logic a slab of placenta on the head is a sign of one that may be able to see things in the future
>>
>>17953107
Thanks mate.
>>
is that channel any good?
should I complement with a book?
>>
>>17952908
That makes three of us. Frater Xavier is a pretty cool guy.
>>
Frater is really good, he recommends middle pillar ritual for grounding and depolarising.
>>
OP here. Just woke up to all this info. Thanks guys!
>>
>>17953106
>he thinks cold is real
lowest iq board
>>
>>17951335
Why? Why do you wish to invoke the wrath of God?
>>
>>17954238
>>
>>17953066
>I think it was pretty obvious that I meant that /x/ is one of the worse places to learn about magick

For you, perhaps, but that's because you lack discernment.
>>
Hey cancer, you are the one called Sailor moon.

You never tuurn your back on your friends, you're always there to depend. (except when in scorpio, then you're combust)

Cancers suck at magic, because muh feelings.
You reflect what you look at and listen to, and eat, and smell, and taste.

You are a reflection of all of those things, try using a scrying mirror, in addition to fasting on the day and night of the full moon.

Ground yourself by eating real food.

Cut out movies from your life, they are your detriment, as you are the silver screen that is so often spoken of, and it will drive you mad if you have magick power.

PS; praise my name, and I will teach you more.
>>
>>17953535
That makes four of us. Awesome channel.

I don't know what the fuck you're doing on 4chins though, this place is shit.

I'm just loooking for the invocation general (which is the only other legit thread on /x/ besides /div/)
>>
>>17954290
To show newfags that god isn't worth his salt.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.