[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 24

Please tell me any encounters good or bad you have had with Lucifer. How did it go? What was said? How did he appear?

Seriously thinking of dedicating myself to him...
>>
I've now had the mixed pleasure of knowing several Left Hand Path followers, including a very devoted Satanist who made pacts with Lucifer and other demons.

It's been my experience knowing them that it never went well long term. While they all had some remarkable short term successes in their lives, inevitably all but one wound up miserable.

The devout Satanist had his start up tech company do extremely well, and he wound up selling to a very large and well known corporation for obscene wealth. He retired very young, picked up a brutal drug habit and developed serious mental illness. The last time we spoke he was a quivering nervous wreck on and out of treatment.

The person I know who is OK got into the Joy of Satan teachings when it got popular a few years ago. He was young, and got very involved. He had some very mixed blessings personally and professionally, and then sort of grew out of it. He developed a bad drinking habit, lost most of his success, sobered up, and now seems to be doing pretty well, but is not interested in the occult anymore.

I guess my point is, really explore your other options to manifest your will before jumping on the Lucifer bandwagon. There are easier ways to fulfill your desires.
>>
Where is that picture from?
>>
File: 9fd78f526287d122134cf6ccfaf4809b.jpg (485KB, 736x1101px) Image search: [Google]
9fd78f526287d122134cf6ccfaf4809b.jpg
485KB, 736x1101px
>>17949493
He appears as a child, though he is ancient.
You would think him an angel, though he is a demon.
He would be God, though he is fallen.
He would be nowhere, though he is everywhere.
If you were a dreamer, he would be the dream.
>>
>>17949463
I would say rather than devoting yourself, learn a bit more about the occult and try an invocation. There's quite a difference.

If after you have invoked his energy you feel that you want to devote yourself, you'll understand better what you are getting into.
>>
>>17949493
Any greentexts for in depth stories? Cult stuff is always interesting
>>
File: lucifer-an-angel-of-music (1).jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-an-angel-of-music (1).jpg
44KB, 550x550px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgKEjNBHqM
>>
>>17949463
Did not read, got to "his body a bloody" and stoped giving a fuck.
>>
The thing about Lucifer is this. he's divine and has a major piece of the divinity in him, BUT he's pure fucking evil. He is literally nothing but seething hatred and rage and is complete ego. Don't ask me how, but he has basically stolen the divinity of God and uses it as his own. His true and greatest power is his capability for lying. He is the FALSE light.
>>
>>17949610
But if you want to learn more about Lucifer, watch the anime "C control".
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 259x194px)
download (2).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17949615
C control is VERY luciferian.

It's pretty much Luciferianism made into an anime to sell it to weebs and neets who don't really know what they are watching and get them into the occult.
>>
>>17949463
A word of caution though. Unless you have been forced into devotion of the snake, do not go voluntarily.
Everyone serves the lightbringer unknowingly. But to submit to the little horn willing invites... things.

He can make you do things, and think things, and you don't even know it... you think it's YOU doing it, until he lets you know otherwise.

God did not create us as his equal
He created us as his lesser.
>>
>>17949938
I understand we are but worms infront of him. Why does he entangle with mankinds affairs...
>>
>>17949506
the eyes bore into your soul!
>>
>>17949463
>How did it go?

Very well.
>>
>>17950711
Please elaborate if you would?
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 1136x640px
Lucifer is a pawn of God, a mere fragment of him in comparison to the entire entity that is God.

God has a quite divine absolute plan that spans eternity and wasting your devotion to a fragment of what is God is pretty silly all things considered you goober
>>
>>17950973

When I tumbled into the abyss, he was there and stood by me, bound my wounds and called me brother.
>>
File: 712.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
712.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Got to him through scirlin via the verum. He was very persuasive but I kindly declined his various offers.
>>
>>17949463

Nothing; not here. Just a left over hierarchical, multi organism being of darkness. Might be in deep space or hiding in a nook just outside creation.
>>
I divorced that bitch. She took my dog too.
>>
Lucifer is tired of everyone's shit and always being asked for crap. He doesn't want sacrifices, he doesn't want your nasty gothic wicca girlwhales, he doesn't want anyone bothering him.

The guy wants everyone to quit pissing on each other and to eat his damn sandwiches in peace.
>>
>>17949463
I met Lucifer at a bar a week before Halloween last year. SHE was a tall blonde dressed in tight red clothes with red lipstick and her facial structure was somewhat mannish, not ugly but not super attractive. She approached me, said I was different from all the others and wanted to talk to me. She called herself Lucy and told me she wasn't into the bar scene or peoples petty ways. She had a very narcissist personality as she thought she was better then everyone else and insisted that she was "perfect". We talked for a good hour or two about existentialism, near the end of the conversion she insisted that she was Lucifer, jokingly I told her "well you just met Jesus". I can't remember much of what else was said, as I was rather drunk and it was hard to hear her because it was loud in the bar. We stayed until it was closing time and they kicked us out, at which time we parted ways.
>>
>>17949463

Think of him as a sad old man, embittered with his circumstance.

Anyone else in this thread is bull shitting you or roleplaying.
>>
>>17951257
Everyone in this thread is bullshit and roleplaying.
>>
He's a snake.
>>
>>17951238
She probably wanted to harvest your balls.
>>
>>17951257
>>17951272
I am not RPing, this really happened, there is a lot of crazy people out there. Of course I didn't believe she was in fact Lucifer, because that's retarded.

>>17951292
Yea, which I was hoping for, but when she started to exhibit delusions of grandeur I deiced she was probably not safe to be around alone.
>>
>>17951238

>said I was different from all the others

Welcome to /x/
>>
>>17949463
>Seriously thinking of dedicating myself to him...
Luke 4:8
7So if You worship me, it will all be Yours.” 8But Jesus replied, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord Your God and serve Him only.’” 9Then the devil led Him to Jerusalem and set Him on the pinnacle of the temple. “If You are the Son of God,” he said, “throw Yourself down from here.…
>>
>>17951112
What were his offers?
>>
I dont really know where to post this, but this thread seems close enough.

I was a mormon (no longer anymore) and i believed everything, one of those things were that you could talk to god and he would respond to you.

I went to my living room, it was all quiet and with the orange lightning that the sun creates at afternoon, pretty comfy.

I kneeled and started praying, asking if i should go to a mission (as a missionary), as i ended the prayer, i heard a voice, it wasnt coming from my head, as in "direction" it was coming from my torso, or heart, whatever, just that it wasnt coming from my head as a thought.

It was a deep and soft male voice, he said "My son, peace to your soul"

That was pretty fucking weird, i thought did he actually talk to me? i felt like a gifted individual.

That was years ago, im no longer a mormon because its a pretty weird religion and full of lies.

Cannot explain it, maybe self-suggestion.
>>
>>17951453
why are you posting this in a thread about lucifer?
>>
>>17949463
lucifer is just a way for people to get back on the path of believing in the true god after hearing the lies from christianity about god and jesus

>>17951073
this desu senpai
>>
File: Lucifer 1650 Belgium.jpg (110KB, 454x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer 1650 Belgium.jpg
110KB, 454x640px
To the Mormon anon

Who did you think was speaking to you?
>>
>>17951356
Wealth, love, a long life etc. though he didn't mention what he wanted in return, but I'm sure my soul was implied.

I respectfully dismissed him after the offers and he told me I was smart. I then banished and cleansed as per ritual practice.
>>
>>17951464
because i cant find a thread about god
>>
File: Lucifer Rainbows.jpg (65KB, 380x380px)
Lucifer Rainbows.jpg
65KB, 380x380px
>>17951532
I'm very fascinated what did he look or sound like?
>>
>>
>>17949463
To be honest hes a cheeky little bitch.. seriously its like he gets off on being lucifer and his reputation of leading souls astray.. hate him, hate his guts, hate the fact hes still breathing, hate the fact no one believes he exists, i do love the fact hes burning in the lake of fire in the future but seriously i hate him
>>
File: Fallen Baal Rosalee Norton.jpg (47KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Baal Rosalee Norton.jpg
47KB, 420x600px
>>17951864
is he physical that he needs to breathe? What does he look like??
>>
File: throatslit.gif (898KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
throatslit.gif
898KB, 500x280px
>>17949493
Chaos is a part of a lot of traditions like this. Crazy shit can and will start happening to you whenever you try to obtain wisdom or power through a LOT of different paths, and when you look at people who are traditionally considered to be "gifted" with some kind of occult ability from birth, you see that their lives have always been chaotic as fuck and they've usually be accused of being crazy, an addict, etc.

Plus with LPH, a lot of that stuff is based on the strength of the will and clarity of mind of the practitioner to hold it all together. Human beings have something bigger than their bodies and brains involved in what they do, but their bodies are vulnerable to endocrine damage from stress, hunger, addiction, etc. So some of these people are going to fail. The failings of their character and the strengths of it are going to splash all the fuck over everything they touch.

This is also true for other cthonic entities like Hecate, Dionysus, etc. It's why there are a lot of people who join these really regimented, structured traditions who tend to oppose those paths but recognize that they are strong. A lot of the structure is designed to have you channel all of that through the community, the rule structure, the language, the gods of order and clear blue sky, who may not always grant as much of your requests, but are meant to channel and guide your strength to turn the natural chaos inside the human mind into order. The entry level exercises are about building up focus and mental clarity and control and internal order, not because most people off the street couldn't make summoning or other mysteries work, but because it helps you weather the storm it would otherwise start inside of you.

That's kind of what happened in the 1960s, by the way. A lot of sources like music, books, drugs, etc. unleashed a fuckload of tiny bits of random esoteric wisdom onto a lot of otherwise unprepared minds, and our society still has not really recovered.
>>
File: picture.gif (50KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
picture.gif
50KB, 650x450px
He was a slender, pale man with dark hair. Somewhat taller than me, so around 5'11-6'1. Really pretty face, very androgynous and feminine yet at the same time male. Gentle voice. He held my hand because I'm self conscious about getting sweaty hands to tease me (?)... he told me that women are inferior to men with a smirk. Also, when he touched my hand I knew that he is bisexual leaning towards men. Pretty odd information, especially getting it through skin contact, but that's what happened.

That's how Lucifer showed himself to me in a dream. It's one of the few dreams I still remember. I don't know if it was really him or just a random dream construct though...
>>
File: Lucier 1757.jpg (207KB, 564x839px)
Lucier 1757.jpg
207KB, 564x839px
>>17951931

Led Zepplin Santana Doors Grateful Dead spurred on by Lucifer?

But I want to see him. If he is true so is Father Yahweh...
>>
>>17951963
Then why not try for a holy vision of angels or saints? Why not pray for the holy spirit to fill you with divine love? I'm not a christian or satanist, just wondering.

Also, not just Lucifer. You had people pulling a lot of symbols and stories from rootworkers and hoodoo, feminists reviving Gardner in bits and pieces, people trying to take up tantic sex or transcendental meditation piecemeal, drug orgies, trendy androgynes and crossdressers everywhere, etc.

You were always going to end up with shit like Charlie Manson and uncontrolled, mass breakdowns of the structures that held people's lives together in that time like the nuclear family and the company man in that kind of atmosphere, without anyone coming up with a blueprint for what the new society would look like.
>>
By the power of JESUS CHRIST I walk all over the devil every day and not by my own desire or intentions

Perhaps God does not desire wrath against the devil, but rather the devil brings God's wrath upon himself
>>
File: Fallen Baal Sinners Under Foot.jpg (104KB, 564x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Baal Sinners Under Foot.jpg
104KB, 564x1011px
>>
>>17951959
I THINK YOU MIGTH HAVE SOME HOMOSEXUAL TENDANCIES
>>
>>17952058
No, I'm not a man. Lucifer told me (a female) that women are below men and when he touched my hand I felt that he is a lot more attracted to the male form and spirit.
>>
He controls the soul of the sun, he is not sun souled.
>>
>>17952063
That's because Lucifer enjoys snakes, as he is a snake. He exists only to violate boundaries and barriers that his snakes pass through. boundaries and barriers which he creates, only to destroy and move through them.

snakes moving within snakes
sex magic is real, but most everyone doesn't really understand what it's about aside from the psychological domination and control. it exists to please the snake.
>>
>>17952074
I don't really care about sex magic or sex. The dream didn't have a sexual vibe either and Lucifers presence didn't feel bad.
>>
File: Fallen Lord Baal.jpg (61KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Lord Baal.jpg
61KB, 564x797px
I just want to know which of these pictures looks most like him and how do you meet him????
>>
>>17952086
How the fuck can we tell you? Everyone is gonna tell you something different. How do you determine who's right? You can't.
>>
>>17952086
He can take any form he wants but he prefers delicate and handsome features that are almost feminine and usually appears as a young white boy. Think of a pure evil peter pan, that's Lucifer. When he doesn't look like that he looks like the most obscene monsters you can imagine.

>>17949572
>>17949521
these are what he most looks like in the thread.

Chances are you will never meet him. If you really want to try though, join freemasonry and ascend up the ranks. Your ability to keep secrets will determine how high up the ladder you will go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2OXuXTkBNQ
>>
>>17951890
well he appeared all red with the horns just so i would know that its him.. if he appeared as an angel then i probably would have recognized him as good but he was hell bent on showing me how evil and careless he is, how the war between good and evil is being fought and him not giving a shit about you and me. just a proud in your face kind of demon with no real power..
>>
>>17952099
That was a really good book.
>>
File: alice-face-palm-featured.jpg (142KB, 677x515px) Image search: [Google]
alice-face-palm-featured.jpg
142KB, 677x515px
Lucifer is the part of yourself that stood enlightenment. The little corner of your brain that questions everything. Even if a bunch of theocrats end up making you out to be the enemy, of doesn't matter. You have to know.
>>
>>17952063
Hot. I would totally frot with Luce. He would probably have to bottom though since he sounds like an effeminate twink.

Sex between men is powerful magic. One of Aleister Crowley's most potent rituals and visions involved anal sex between a male companion and himself alone in a desert. When Crowley was getting fucked he had the vision and his companion later went mad.
>>
File: dia.jpg (177KB, 1851x1102px)
dia.jpg
177KB, 1851x1102px
>>17952270
I don't really see Lucifer as a bottom to anyone, let alone a human. Appearances can be deceiving. But that's just my opinion and nothing more.

Honestly, to me these ancient entities aren't even sexual beings. It seems so primitive and human to me that these gods and creatures (if they exist) care much about getting their dicks wet like horny teenage boys with random people. I could see however that they would use sex or seduction as tools of manipulation.

>One of Aleister Crowley's most potent rituals and visions involved anal sex between a male companion and himself alone in a desert.

Sounds.... special.
>>
>>17952298
>Sounds.... special.

Yeah, I think it was the Sahara Desert. They were tripping on mescaline too. I remember hearing about it some documentary I watched about Crowley's life. Apparently it was an important event for his work.
>>
>>17952298
Lucifer prizes sexual domination and rape.
>>
>>17952298

The purpose of a life cycle is due to boredom...

...a proper spent life enjoys death as it is an emotional experience to attempt to find the fruits of sexuality and high quality food above all other pleasures all over again.

All contact with the ancient biblical forms are reincarnated "impostor" versions of their perfect forms.

What you're looking for is the most pure impostor. Which is the most pure heart? The most beautiful? The most intelligent? The most courageous?

This is after knowing the physical identifiers of every major character.

I could tell you if I saw you in person.

There are 12 major differences in souls, they are degrees of weakness further and further away from my own character; Satan; perfection.
>>
>>17952334
Yeah, I don't know about that. Maybe he does. Maybe he doesn't. Don't think either of us has definite proof and I personally didn't get a rapey vibe from my dream visit-Lucifer.

>>17952329
D E G E N E R A T E S!
>>
>>17952346
>The purpose of a life cycle is due to boredom...

But I'm bored being alive. Doesn't seem to work, senpai. I'd rather go back home.

>I could tell you if I saw you in person.

Thanks for telling me that but we will never meet in person so this is sadly useless information.

>There are 12 major differences in souls

Care to make a list?
>>
>>17952361
*I wasn't aware that f a m is auto-changed into senpai. Why do that? Is it the same with c u c k? Cuck.
>>
>>17949615
I actually started watching this. Good recommendation
>>
>>17951073
Maybe man working with entities is part of the plan
>>
>>17949463
What is Lucifer other than an obstacle of Man? Pious, envious, and handsome as the Devil, but I digress.
There are worse things than silver tongued serpents who go through rebellious phases, think of him as Loki. Pretentious, albeit skillful at his craft.
Problem being that he exists as antithesis, therefore he is limited to the confides of his definition, not being to act outside his defining action. Think of it like a computer program that chose not to accept a software update, but still ran within the parameters of its programming. It's incredibly dangerous for sub programs and data partitions within the same terminal, as it can steer them away from the proper path, however a clever user can see that even the Devil himself must fall within its own parameters. The things you ought to be afraid of are beyond parameters. the so called "Moths" in the terminal.
>>
What's a good ritual for summoning Lucifer, /x/?
>>
>>17954724
Tell him you give great head
>>
>>17952429
God here. It is. It's pretty much the only plan, but people are bigoted faggots that can't into getting over superstition.
>>
>>17949590

It's from Crowley's Hymn to Lucifer. It's a good thing you didn't read it because it's not suitable for you anyway.
>>
>>17949610

Inviting all souls into your soul is bliss...

...it is when he is in mine do I know that God has framed him... for finding him is bliss!
>>
>>17959848
sounds feminine. or homosexual.

the masculine psychology seeks to repel invaders and maintain it's form while the feminine seeks to invite invaders and be transformed.
>>
>>17951307

If she was correct in understanding her character on earth... it is no grandeur!

...YOU might just be misunderstanding her ADVANCED language!

......still the odds are she was just retarded!......
>>
>>17959873

Masculine is strength, chaos.

There is no chaos except with the data of all living things swirling in your veins...

It is power! Masculine is power!

Or are you an empty ice sculpture?

Melt in the flames!... your cycle includes to be slowly hardened to clay and rock! and...

...I need a replacement soon... you know!
>>
>>17959910

Cleanliness is next to godliness! Sparkle and shine like a pretty object of consumption for those built and built!

Oh how are the words of the most unclean!?

Is this the diary of your tongue!?;

"...I did not see!"
>>
>How did it go
I got a golden fiddle out of it
>>
>>17959917

Why do I not fear my mouth joke riddles being stolen!?

I'm just so good at stealing them all back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7OvpdC2f0

"What am I?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xd63f93Lw8

Are our words worth funds?! How could I ever keep my mouthy inventions from being stolen!?

I'm only barely hiding!
>>
>>17952132
Heh yeah and my version of lucifer is the young king. God just died and he inherited his shit, but he is a joker. He is the evil older brother arcetype. If you earn his respect, you might learn something.
>>
The roleplaying and shitposting in this thread is what is killing /x/.
You faggots are the reason nobody visits this board anymore, seriously.
If you have no information about a subject else than your fucking infantile conceitful conclusions you made after you watched a few fucking youtube videos then just don't post at all you fucking newfaggots

You guys want to be open, in a spiritual sense, yet you fucking negate everything with your fucking assumptions.
>>
>>17959910

You are the worst of all, seriously.
The shit you are spouting is incredible.

Masculinity is the exact opposite of what you are searching for, when you are searching for the black flame of lucifer.

Do not take this fool seriously. He is roleplaying.
>>
>>17960218

You can call me wrong... but can you offer facts?!

...preferably in song or poem form!

xD
>>
>>17960248

I don't even accuse you of being wrong. Just cancer.

You are just underage b& shitposting for attention.
Can't imagine how well your life must play out for you.
>>
>>17960264

I love buzzwords!

Cancer! Shitpost! Attention!

I'm glad we agree!

I'm very glad you HATE me!
>>
>>17960574

actually, the buzzword was "underage".
>>
>>17960591

How can I be underage if you are my son!?
>>
>>17951553
No one's stopping you from making your own thread. Although I personally thought it was a nice post.
>>
>>17951864

Are you entirely certain it was Lucifer and not just some other entity pretending to be him and jerking your chain?

It seems as though that would be...really, really common.

Some goth kids do a ritual and try to summon Lucifer, some minor spirit happens to be passing through the area and hears it. Decides to put on a bit of a smoke and light show, makes some proclamations, gets them to promise their souls (which it has no intention or capability of collecting). Disappears. "Well...it's a good laugh, innit?"
>>
>>17949938
coward. the light bringer lets in what is hidden. It is a test. The success is up to the individual. The light bringer set's up the board and the pieces can choose where to go.
>>
>>17949463
Lucifer and Satan are two different people you retart. (Yes you are the dumbest pastry in the bakery)
>>
>>17963920
lucifer was his name before he fell
>>
>>17963920
Come on buddy. Some people certainly have decided to see Lucifer as a seperate entity than Satan, but there are more theologians who see it the traditional way.

Sure one can say Morning Star=Jesus=Heylel=Lucifer, but the devil connection to Lucifer goes back to the 2nd Century for sure as it is alluded to in the Life of Adam and Eve.

Just cause you have a tiny bit of Gnostic reading under your belt doesn't mean you gotta be a dick when you are ultimately wrong.

The fallen Angel becoming the king of the underworld goes all the way back to the Baal cycle in ancient Caanan.
>>
>>17960808
Meeting with Lucifer is highly unlikely. One becoming in touch with that spiritual current happens frequently.
>>
File: 1405983059052.jpg (36KB, 625x621px)
1405983059052.jpg
36KB, 625x621px
>>17963980
>>17963985
>>
>>17963980

Lucifer is the name of the robot who copies me.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.