[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is most likely?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (530KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530KB, 1936x1936px
Which of these beings or creatures do you anons believe in? Which do you think is the most likely to actually exist?

1) Bigfoot as a natural hominid decended from apes (not some metaphysical alien type creature)
2) Intelligent ETs who have visited Earth
3) Ghosts as in spirits of dead people
4) Skinwalkers or other innawoods creatures, often with roots in native stories

I'm kinda on the fence with all of them. Bigfoot as a natural ape seems less likely as time goes by. UFOs and ETs, I have no clue but humans haven't had electricity and computers for very long and it's amazing to think what we could do in another 1000 years if we don't destroy ourselves. Ghosts and spirits, I don't want to admit they are probably real but people are getting a lot of tangible evidence that can't be explained by what we currently know. And the skinwalkers and goatmen type creatures, I have no idea but there have been some wild stories.
>>
>>17948789
>1)possable
>2)most likely (almost certainly)
>3)likely but its very far from being that simple
>4)unlikely, (very related to number 3)
>>
>>17948789
>UFOS
I've seen many UFOs in my home state and countless UFOs at ECETI in Washington. I've also had two close encounters, meaning close enough to the craft that I could have hit it with a rock.

>Bigsquatch
Have some squatchy experiences and know where lots of local sightings took place, have been studying the topic my whole life, but can't honestly say I "believe" in them yet if I haven't seen them. But I did have something roar at me in the dark from only a few feet away and it was like no known animal...

>Ghostens
Have plenty of ghost stories to tell, so I can't deny ghosts.

If I had to pick one it'd be the one I have seen most often with my eyes - UFOs.
>>
>>17949114
Wut other UFO stuff besides the little speck of light by that dam?
>>
File: 603550-8795724-washu15.jpg (43KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
603550-8795724-washu15.jpg
43KB, 500x397px
Aliums. The others are earth bound. In this day of even 5 year olds having phones with cameras having no footage of the other three wouldnbe improbable. Eego, they don't exist.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 272x185px
>>17949155
That's why I have a hard time with Bigfoot, especially in the past decade or two. But for the same reason, I think there is something to the ghosts. I kinda like that Ghost Adventures show. Zak seems like a douchebag, but they aren't afraid to admit when they visit a location that doesn't feel like anything is going on and they actually try to debunk a lot of stuff.
>>
>>17949133
>cigar shaped brown ufo when I was 13 in a blue sky over the mountains, saw it one moment, looked away for a few seconds, looked back it was gone
>same year saw a blinking red light in the sky at night which I thought was an airplane, made a popping sound and zipped out of the atmosphere, couldn't believe what I saw
>triangle ufo floating outside my window over my lawn at night when I was 15, about 20 feet off the ground, ran out onto front porch to watch it silently float over neighboring fields all the way into town where it got lost in the streetlights
>triangle ufo with blue vortex center rotating over me and my friends head at sunset about 200 feet up, went over the mountains before I could get to my camera
>floating white orb at night over another friends house as we watched it glide over the mountains, about 120 feet up
>floating blue orb at night in low elevation clouds floated overhead and silently glided towards the mountains and landed in the forest, lit up the clouds around it like a lamp
>yellow orb of light ufo 200 feet up floated over my property when i lived in Idaho
That's 7 off the top of my head.

Then I went to ECETI UFO ranch (which was investigated by Paranormal State and many other paranormal crews)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQHisLT9yTw

James was featured on Coast to Coast (maybe more than once) and the ranch has been in many news features and has some documentaries about it like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOy2aaf9EBM

Still mean to go back sometime, maybe next year? Will film it for /x/. Met James while I was there, saw more UFOs than I could count. The most notable were power ups, and one glided about 70 feet overhead while we were walking out of the guest house. Everyone in the field was cheering and we looked up and saw a car sized white ball of light slowly gliding over and across the field. It blinked out of existence right as it was exiting the ranch property. Much more but this post is long.
>>
>>17948789
1) (Bigfoot) There is no area humans have not visited in the US. With all animals in the country experiencing severe loss of habitat a lack of regular contact means they don't exist. They have no place to hide (non existent)

2) (Aliens) Due to the sizes of the universe and that life sprouted here the thought that Earth was a special snowflake event is highly improvable (Fact) If they visited here (probable)

4) Innawoods Creature; see Bigfoot (non existent)

3) (Ghost) My personal favorite, but currently not enough evidence to explain what they are. They can be anything from intelligent entity's, playback of past events, or just subatomic quirks we just don't understand yet. (possible but not understood)

One problem now with ghosts is in the past (80's and back) there were PHD's that studied the phenomenon legitimately. Now days in the age of better higher technology and more understanding of the world I can't think of a good rated scientist studying the subject. All the study now is done by NEET's, Neckbeards, and Plumbers.
>>
>>17949403
>There is no area humans have not visited in the US
Stopped reading. You're that faggot who refused to acknowledge that wilderness is a thing.
>>
the goosts are more likely
>>
goosts will fuck your shit up. they'll go in dry. they don't give a fuck. what are they doing to do? die of aids? they don't give a fuck. they'll fuck your shit up.
>>
The Wendigo stories are something I have done a lot of casual research in to because I live around Algonquin and know a number of Ojibwe people.

Despite the aboriginals believing a lot of things which seem blatantly mythological, most of these beliefs are a way of trying trying to explain parts of reality using their own cultural framework, which suggests to me that something exists which would have inspired the stories.

Wendigo psychosis though is very interesting, because I had a long time friend join me at my cottage up in the Algonquin area and suddenly start talking about cannibalism and his desire to eat certain people for sport. It's was messed up but his persona suddenly changed to fit the description that the aboriginals always describe as part of the psychosis. He has not changed much in that regard since bit is noticeable worse whenever he visits me up here.
>>
>>17949403
>They have no place to hide
Clearly this dude has never seen "Harry and the Hendersons".
>>
Definitely aliens. My twin and I have skin scoops with a single dot of raised skin the middle, like a needle went through it. 8 on my left calf, 2 on his left calf. I've also seen a low flying, silent aircraft, and entitles when I was younger of angels, with missing time after, and next memory is of me running back home after being in the woods.
>>
>>17950981
I doubt the Hendersons are harboring thousands of bigfeet.
>>
>>17948789
The most likely are ETs. I have major doubts about Bigfoot but i would still put it as a low probability. I don't buy into the Skinwalker stuff at all. Now, I'm not sure about ghosts, I'd put them in a special category simply because I've had some paranormal experiences that i can't explain.
>>
boop
>>
1. Perhaps existed years ago, but not today.
2. Very likely. Certain to exist, likely to have visited us at some point.
3. I believe they exist.
4. No. Myth
>>
>>17948789
>2)
>>
all of them are 11/10 on the bullshit scale, but bigfoot is the most virtually possible. there are plenty of animals in the woods that remain undiscovered, more species are being found every year. so it's not too unbelievable that there could be some very reclusive ape-like creature somewhere that has eluded human contact via a combination of decent intelligence, very low population, and just plain luck. it's at least more likely than fucking ghosts and skinwalkers.
>>
>>17948789
>Bigfoot as a natural hominid decended from apes (not some metaphysical alien type creature)
I think it's unlikely but I entertain the possibility.

>Intelligent ETs
Yes
>who have visited Earth
I want to believe. (No.)

>Ghosts as in spirits of dead people
No. Left over energy maybe? Like a mark left on the world during a traumatic event. Still a stretch.

>Skinwalkers or other innawoods creatures, often with roots in native stories
About as believable as Sasquatch. There's more unpopulated wilderness, especially in the Americas, than most people understand.
>>
>>17949155
I'm not saying I believe in Bigfoot necessarily, but I also think the phones argument is weak. Phone cameras are trash tier. Have you ever been on a hike and spotted some animals you want pictures of? To get anything recognizable you need an actual camera.
>>
bigfeets don't real.

all the rest of that shit does though.
>>
>>17948789
Bigfoot we would have had sightings of, humans have explored enough of the earth that any megafauna would have been hunted to extinction or been sighted by humans.

The rest yes, but not common, highly intelligent and able to evade human detection on a large scale.
>>
>>17949403
>and then there's this autist
Every single thread
>>
>>17948789
I'm a genocidial Sceptic.

I don't believe in these things. And if they do. Then they should be made extinct
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.