[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMAG0018.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0018.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
So I'm not a believer in the paranormal, but something keeps happening thst is freaking me out.
I keep seeing the number 444 or 44 everywhere.
Since beginning my job and being assigned the number 444 at work it's everywhere.
I first really noticed it when I bought a surplus rifle and pic related was the serial number.
I've even seen "still 444" spelled out in the clouds, but I realize that our brains try to construct imagines we're looking for in that case.

So my question is does anyone know what it could mean. I'm assuming numerology is /x/ related.
>>
File: image.png (620KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
620KB, 1136x640px
>>17948779
444 means DMT in the Chaldean numerology chart.. Do some deep research into DMT. Maybe the spirits want to show you more?
>>
In China the number 4 is considered an unlucky number due to the fact the word for it is homogenous with death.

The number is omitted from rooms and media and is generally avoided in some Asian counties

Anon you're being haunted by the number of death
>>
it's a synchronicity in your life, I personally have no clue what it means because I'm not much into numbers and I don't know you personally. Sometimes things like this happen, it's a very indirect way of a 'greater force' trying to tell you something, sometimes subconsciously. It's good that you noticed it, even if you're not into this kind of stuff.

Take this information as you wish, you don't have to believe me. I also would like to say that this is not roleplaying, it's genuine information.

If anyone here could help OP out any further, that'd be cool.
>>
>>17948796
And that's why I asked you guys. I realize a lot of this board is fun stories but sometimes you guys have some legit insight into stuff.
>>
>>17948808
(Sorry for being a little religious, just for safety)
I pray to Jesus Christ that you are safe on your journey, Amen.
>>
>>17948808
There's a lot of roleplayers here, a lot of people who are just here to pretend and joke around about demons, and magick, and paranormal experiences. If you aren't an idiot you can really sift through the real stuff easily.

If I had anymore information for you, I would give it but to be honest I don't. At this point it's your decision to look into sequential 4s, or even the number 4 in general and relate it to your life.

Maybe someone here can answer the question to 4 right now, but I'm not sure. Like I said, there are many roleplayers here. Take all information given lightly. Even mine.
>>
>>17948821
The people who role play on here need a life. Some people are really trying to help.
>>
>>17948829
Yeah, it's a major problem. Oh well though, they're having fun.
>>
>>17948779
Continue your diligence and pursue your passions
>>
If Ops post was to get trips 444 may have been legendary. Oh well.
>>
>>17948836
Yeah yeah but some people want to get real help, so sad.. Oh well they'll get their kicks out of it anyways lol
>>
>>17948779
I keep getting/seeing 44 dubs too so know you're definitely not alone OP.
>>
Just conformation bias. Look it up.
>>
if 999 numbers will kill op in his sleep
>>
>>17949002
Only off by 3 though. You know what THAT means.
>>
>>17948779
I picked up a .44 before my camping trip last weekend where I revisited a spooky spot for /x/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEPcyJXZbQ

Feels pretty comfy to be able to go wherever I want without worrying now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4W4YUkR9s
>>
>>17948995
Not for the dubs I keep getting. After awhile it's more than just a statistical anomaly.
>>
Confirmation bias. You are looking for it, so you find it. Ignoring how random it actually is and the possible fact that you see another set of numbers more frequently, but just aren't registering it.
>>
What rifle you get op?
Mosin?
(Your gonna have to use it to fight 444 spooky demons)
>>
>>17949038
>>
>>17949203
Finnish Mosin.
Spooky Russian ghosts out for revenge
>>
File: NuggetSpirit.png (178KB, 832x655px) Image search: [Google]
NuggetSpirit.png
178KB, 832x655px
>>17949583
>>
hey man, 4 is a powerful number

i learned about numerology on coast to coast when i was 15 and when i calculated my life number (it was a 4) i woke up at 4:44am that morning

my first house was 44 xyz

my rifle in the army added up and reduced to a 4

4 is mars

mars is war

i am war

i channel mars because 4 follows me as well

i am war

when i feel like i cant do something i realize i can channel the god of war because he is on my side and he likes the cut of my gib

when i realized this i woke up with a giant red rock in my back yard

it was a sign

i ended up losing the rock but it was unlike any rock i ever seen and made absolutely no sense how it ended up in my back yard the day after i channeled mars

anyway this universe is fucked up and its legit nuts what can happen

your a warrior so channel mars, thats what 4 is all about... also harvest so thank mars when you get your paycheck

but realize that when you channel mars you are mars

he died along time ago but his spirit lives on and wants to be victorious

be victorious and live with mars

personally i got posideon and mars on my team

number 48 is powerful as fuck

4+8=12 1+2 =3 = earth

48 = mars and posideon reducing themselves to earth

48 is win
>>
4 is considered an unlucky number in several cultures, most asian ones. One anon mentioned China, and in Japanese one of the words for four (shi) also means death.

The German word for four is fier, pronounced like "fear" in English.

I don't know much about numerology, but I do know that in Tarot, fours are indicative of stability. The four of Wands indicates a stable and secure home life and lots of support from family, the four of Swords is about taking advantage of a period of relative stability to take a break and gain a respite from your challenges and struggles (swords tend to be negative; this is one of the happier ones), the four of Cups is about good things coming your way, but warns against getting tunnel vision and losing appreciation for the things you already have, and the four of Pentacles (or coins, or discs) refers to having a wealth of resources but hoarding them and not using them for anything, and reminds you that money is useless until you spend it on things (Pentacles specifically refer to material things). In the Major Arcana, IV is The Emperor. Major arcana are complicated (whole books have been written on interpreting single Major Arcana cards) but the gist of The Emperor is that he is a man who is focused less on himself and more on the world around him. He views the world as something that can be controlled and made orderly. He isn't domineering, but he is dominant, and the message of The card is about creating a healthy, stable, ordered environment around you so that everyone around you can achieve their best.

Going by that, perhaps it's a sign that you need more stability in your life. Now isn't a good time to be taking risks and upsetting the status quo. Alternatively, if you are already living in a period of relative stability in your life, take this as an opportunity to further your own goals without having to worry about the unexpected.
>>
>>17950061
Of course this is what most Tarot readers would tell you. I learned to read from a Wiccan and while I loosely adhered to a sort of light Paganism. Since then I've made a gradual shift into Satanism and so I would take a pretty different interpretation of these cards, in the context of our philosophy of self-deification.

Without knowing more about you, I can't really say, that's just what I know about the significance of the number. I do know though that when I do readings and see lots of fours, it means something about stability. Either the person needs it, or they need to take advantage of it while they have it.
>>
Enjoy my 44
>>
I know that feeling, OP. Every now and then, I notice these coincidences that kinda freak me out. I'm always multitasking on my computer. I could be playing a Youtube vid in the background listening to it, while reading something on another site like here. I'll hear and read the exact same word, while the video and what I'm reading have nothing to do with each other.

People just tell me I'm unconsciously trying to notice patterns in things. I still don't know whether to believe that or not. It could be that way for you, but I don't know.
>>
perhaps u can find a job as programmer. the number you will always see is 1 and 0.

Your welcome.
>>
>>17950184
"Don't worry, buddy, there's no such thing as 2!"
>>
Hey OP, Check these dubs out.
>>
>>17949808
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.