[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living asleep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: sheeple1.jpg (52KB, 490x414px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple1.jpg
52KB, 490x414px
Ive noticed that I've been living in a 'dream-like' state for the past couple of months

It's the same state described in exiting the matrix, I believe

Does this knowledge of my sleep mean I'm awake? Or do I have to get past my slumber-state to be awoken/enlightened?

How do I get past it?
>>
I wish I knew the answer, but I don't.

so here's your bump. Someone should be along shortly
>>
Knowledge of it is the seed of awakening.

Maybe you forget tomorrow and then nothing changes.
>>
>>17948202
>How do I get past it?
By not thinking of it as an obstacle to overcome.
>>
>>17948202
I notice in dreams that things get crazier and crazier until finally
you notice.
Its like life is wondering what it takes for you to pay attention. Are you paying attention?

Its the same in 'real life' to some extent. You walk around all day just running through thought processes and bullshit and the intensity of bullshit will slowly increase until you just have to take a step back, until you notice.
Whenever I notice its like oh shit I'm sorry I was asleep. Its like snapping out of a trance. Oddly enough the same shit that pulls you out of the trance is what pulls you into trance, I don't know what to think of that because thinking is what seems to pull me back in.
Even seeing this thread makes me wonder, type a little slower
Are you watching?
>>
File: 14691305857711.jpg (677KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
14691305857711.jpg
677KB, 960x960px
>>17949391
Yes
>>
>>17949423
thank you
>>
>>17948202

Follow your intuition. Forgive yourself for everything you feel and believe it IS going to work for you. Meditation works. The Matrix is real my friend. Not necessarily the movie version. You've become aware of it. Now beat it. Focus on the task at hand. Harvest your emotions in only things you enjoy or love. I am newly awakened too. I'm here if you need some sort of help doing this even though I have just begun.
>>
>>17949391

Something has brought us here by no chance talking on this thread. It's easy to slip back in. Meditation and constant mindfulness helps, but is very difficult.
>>
>>17949524
good luck sir
>>
>>17949541
or madam
>>
Google derealization and depersonalization.
>>
>>17949589
Painful
>>
>>17948202
Shrooms. Lots of shrooms.
>>
Maybe it's not literal sleep, but a psychiatric disorder like depersonalization. I'd be careful about waking up based on a feeling produced by my brain. Recall how lucid dreamers will often report the experience of having a lucid dream, attaining lucidity, etc. and then not having control because in reality the dreamer is only dreaming about having a lucid dream. Rid yourself of suspicion, practice the scientific method to exact what is going on before you try to execute a plan of action. One of the most important things to remember is that enlightenment takes a lifetime and many more. Really, being honest, asking about it is a sign that you're not even close to ready yet. Self-assurance is the best sign of being on the proper path!
>>
See a doctor for depersonalization derealization.
>>
>>17949565

I can vouch. Everyone listen to this man.

What would all of humanity do if they found out about this? Why do only some people come to realize this in their life?
>>
>>17949579

This is true. I cannot explain how, but I do agree that this is true. Crazy huh?
>>
>>17949519
I cant stop thinking, talking to myself. What the hell is wrong with me? i feel like a floating head.
>>
>>17949677

I can help you. You've seen what your thoughts do. There is nothing wrong with you. This is normal, when we have no distractions. Attach a good emotional anchor to a positive thought and never regret your actions. If you do this right, you'll end up in a positive reality of your own.

Those thoughts you have, whatever they may be, have you realized what you think of the external world, whether it be a positive or negative thought, eventually manifest their way to reality?

Solve the problems that hold you back. When you have found a solution, put it behind you and look forward to the next solution.

You create your reality, friend. Ever experienced deja vu or synchronicities that only have meaning to you? Yeah, you know what that meaning is when you look at it or it happens because you believe it. Keep an eye out for the synchronicites and steer yourself positively.
>>
>>17949677

Also I must say, always be honest with yourself. That is how you progress in this world.
>>
>>17949709
Its just conversation with myself. I want to stop because it prevents me from socializing so I am always alone becaue of it
>>
>>17949709

And coincidentally this man in another thread posted this, I just scanned over it as I was reading down the thread.
>>
>>17949716

Do you feel as though you deserve it? Forgive yourself for your past afflictions. Live in the moment. All of this is necessary. We don't understand why, but maybe there doesn't have to be a why. Just enjoy.
>>
>>17949718

Practice meditation and constant mindfulness. Live in the moment, accept all that you're thinking about, but remember that this fuels your reality. Positive thoughts my friend. I love you all and hope you all find the guidance and answers to the questions you need. Follow your intuition and never doubt it.
>>
>>17949736

Take a breath and try looking at it from a different perspective. Just sit back, stop thinking and enjoy. Ask yourself, what, from this experience am I grateful for. If you search enough you will find it. Remember there is no right or wrong way, only your way.
>>
>>17949724

was meant to link to this post

>>17946578
>>
>>17949579

>depersonalization

or

you are only free in ur mind ... maybe

by that i mean

get clear of the hyper media matrix

MEDITATE

' listen to the colour of your dreams '
>>
>>17949753

If that is what you want, I cannot stop you. Something within you is adamant about being alive. If you were meant to be gone, at least in this reality where we are able to communicate with each other, then you would not be here. You have a lesson to learn from all of this, apply it to yourself and you will see. I cannot show you the way, only help you find your own.
>>
>>17949753

Your mother. After she passed, did this chain of events happen? That led you here to this board? The only reason I ask is because it is what led me here. The death of my mother. Last year, July 11th, 2015.
>>
>>17949776

Fear not brother. Heed the advice in this thread. Most people that have knowledge of this secret aren't ready for it. They let it spiral them down into mental illness. Fight for it. Anything you are unsure about, find the answer to. Except life. The answer is what you make it to be in this physical plane.
>>
>>17949783

That we create our own reality based on thoughts and beliefs. Mind boggling isn't it?
>>
>>17949794

Funny, I was reading DMT experiences not too long ago today. Within the past 30 minutes. I wouldn't know where to get it, I may try to extract it on my own.
>>
>>17949803

Clarify please?
>>
>>17949816

I see. Thank you, I will look into it. I know that I will be able to find the answers I need.
>>
>>17949821

From a plant. Extraction from animals is impure and potentially toxic.
>>
>>17948202
>How do I get past it?
Quit spending so much time on /x/.
>>
Wow, this thread got skilled to shit
>OP here
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.