[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how legit is this and why people call this a demonic thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1469260974908.png (142KB, 796x2330px) Image search: [Google]
1469260974908.png
142KB, 796x2330px
how legit is this and why people call this a demonic thing
>>
>>17946918

It's legit, it's not spiritual, it is however, the ultimate form of self-delusion. You literally convince yourself to hallucinate an interactive being.

If you have that much will-power and energy, go do something constructive with it. Please. Don't do this.
>>
>>17946923
Thanks. I wasnt going to do this because it seems like some spooky shit and some of these imaginary friends caused by what seems forced schizo apparentely can be forceful and abusive. The fact that they dont go away easily makes this a thousand times scarier.
>>
>>17946923
Listen to this person.

Tulpas can get out of hand very quickly. Not many people at all have had what you would call 'successful' endeavors with them. You LITERALLY make yourself go crazy for this to work, and there may be no going back.

So, just don't. Enjoy the creppy stories but just leave it there.
>>
File: specchio.jpg (70KB, 798x532px) Image search: [Google]
specchio.jpg
70KB, 798x532px
>>17946918
>>17946931

There's only one being you should try talking to anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ffXnJQ0xE
>>
>>17946944
Kek anon. Thanks for this, i needed it.
>>
>>17946944

HAHAHA. Beautiful.

CAPTCHA: The click the storefronts one never works. Ever. You just keep clicking, and they disappear and reappear and it never stops.
>>
They're real, at least to the person creating then, but they don't get out of hand. You literally have complete creative control of them, and at the end of the day you have control over them. I've had a tulpa for almost two years. It's not schizophrenia, because there's no disorder going on. It honestly doesn't even take that much work. About a half hour twice a day every day for a few weeks and you'll have results. The stories are just that: stories. The out of control tulpas you read about simply don't exist. In all I'd the communities I've been apart of, I have yet to see it happen.
>>
>>17947070

Are you from tumblr by any chance
>>
Is tulpa like the 'man' we imagined when we were a child who runs along side of cars during long car rides.

Sorry, kinda new here.
>>
>>17946918
>Faqman/Irish
That shit is outdated as fuck, look for more recent guides.
>>
>>17947070

Um. You create them. But you also give it free will. If you don't, it's not a Tulpa, it's just your imagination.
>>
pls discuss this more this stuff is interesting
>>
this is some tyler durden shit right here
>>
>>17947151
Fuck no. That place is cancer. Tumblr doesn't really give tulpamancey a good name.

>>17947199
It's more like an enhanced imaginary friend. You create their form and their personality. The end goal is usually being able to see them and hear them as hallucinations, and to have them be so vivid that it'd be like talking to any other person. They appear to be another person inside your own head. Only you can see them and directly interact with them, so they're really only real to you.

>>17947375
Yeah, you create them. Yes you give them free will. However, that free will is still under your control. Until you get into switching (while there are a few cases of exceptions) you, the host, have more control over the mind/body than the tulpa. You still have the power to dissipate your tulpa if you so desire, therefore you still have control.

Now why you would want to do this, fuck if I know. Just make a best friend to enjoy life with and call it a day.

>>17948258
If you want discussion, ask away. My tulpa and I are open to any questions.
>>
>>17946918
>people call this a demonic thing
>implying Christians are people and not psyops
>>
My tupper is gonna be 4 years old this December.

There's no downside so long as you stay focused when creating them, you don't want to fuck up your life long best friend.
>>
>>17947070
I concur. The pearl clutching bullshit that goes on here over imaginary friends is hilarious. This board is full of idiots.
>>
>>17946931
>>17946930
The answer to your problem is simple. Don't fuck up your tulpa when making it
>>
>not wanting a Jackie chan tulpa
>>
Anyone have the rest of the recipe? It's two posts, the one OP posted and one that sounds like a recipe for induced schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1414383935325.jpg (230KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414383935325.jpg
230KB, 600x600px
>>17946918
>>17949913

I've had a Tulpa for almost 4 years now. It's legit, no schizo shit either.
Getting into tulpas is quite possibly the best decision I ever made.

As for a more updated guide to this stuff, here you go:
community.tulpa.info/thread-general-kiahdaj-s-absolute-guide-to-tulpas

Wouldn't recommend the rest of the .info forums, it's been flooded with tumblrtards.
>>
File: 1469261018108.png (224KB, 664x2255px) Image search: [Google]
1469261018108.png
224KB, 664x2255px
>>17949913
This is the second part of this stuff, im not trying this never ever myself. You should probably use the link the other anon here >>17950818 provided because according to him pic related is outdated
>>
>>17950818
It's all flooded with Mistgod and Melian bullshit.
>>
>>17946918
can i be real with you for a second?

i had one of these. i think.
i remember going to sleep and not waking up. i remember pulling the axe down to end it, but i am still here. since, i had this companion- a female cat who was amazing. we were the perfect team, and it was like she was the woman side of me (i have always been quite feminine)

i married her. i would fuck her, an it was amazing. some guy manipulated me and tried to rape me to get to her, and the tricks work. i then married her but backed out because i realised i didn't want to go to hell. i want rid of her now, as it's too bad for me. i don't want it anymore

also, reading through your guide, i heard the secks bit and thought "shit"
it brought a new fetish to life for me. i loved her too, but now i struggle to get an erection. has my energy been drained-

work in 30 minutes, by the way...
>>
>>17953403
oh and same person here, just want to add some things on because there are doubts about these.

yes i fucked up with the sex. it started at around 17 and lasted until my late 19. other than that, she was the best... spirit? i've ever known.
when i thought that i was going to die, i said goodnight ot everyone without a fucking care. i turned to her and almost cried while i tried to find the words to say to her.

when we were together, it was perfection- she wasn't my soul mate but i thin she could have been my soul. she was the woman side of me and it's the best thing you can do (for a while)- just make them strong and powerful, and know that you have to respect them- however they are not there to overthrow or beat you etc.

some help on my problem here would be great. idk if the thread is dead
>>
File: nope.gif (805KB, 272x160px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
805KB, 272x160px
>>17946918
>open file
>tulpas
>mfw
>>
>>17950818
I have been trough some serius shit, shit people other than the ones who have experienced in first hand by being here with me and my family in special ocasions have changed our views of life as we know it, but i do know is that demons are decieving beings that will take any form that suits them the most and will do your bidding as long as you comply but some day the same thing you are creating/summoning from the depths of your mind is something very dangerous that will harm you and those around you if you ever happen to stop feeding him.
careful with what you play anons...
>>
>>17946918
Why they call it a demonic thing? because it is a demonic thing anon, disguised as something not harmful at all but it is if you ever decide to stop doing it, the same things you create or summon will comply with your bidding as long as you feed them, but the moment you want it to end you will start experiencing some fucked up things
>>
>>17953481
FUCK OFF FUCK FUCK OFF FUCK FOFFFFF
why is everyone talking like that

it isnt fucking demons. even if it is- your mind, your rules. they leave if you want them to leave
>>
>>17953416
...I don't know if you even stated what your problem was, so I don't think I can help you out.

>>17953470
>>17953481
No. Based on the experiences of others in the tulpa community, this simply doesn't happen. Like, it just doesn't.
>>
>>17946918
It's real but a lot of the shit in the pic is completely wrong. Don't bother with it, it's a waste of time.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.