[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erratas Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: erraty.png (129KB, 398x475px) Image search: [Google]
erraty.png
129KB, 398x475px
So apparently on the 7th of June Tod Ellsworth uploaded a new video, consisting of his frantic breathing and possibly whispering and some still images from a warehouse. Any idea what this could mean?
>>
slow down. who the fuck is this guy and why is it relevant
>>
>>17946819

I -THINK- he might be one of the first people to get some sort of relative, "proof", of the erratas system.
>>
>>17946819
It's a supposedly ARG with little to no interaction. Previously hyped by some indi band and yet some dude from /x/ on his YouTube channel. After people got fed up by this blatant role playing the "ARG" stopped.

The guy in the pic is some criminal. I think he was a rapist. It was featured in a video by the indi guys because it's edgy and so mysterious
>>
>>17946853

You have to put sage in the options field... You bumped the thread. lol
>>
do we have a safe place to discuss this? these threads usually vanish off /x/
>>
I forgot the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-0RofUtrVs
>>
>>17946926
Description is from this site:
https://motokarite.com/en/the-differences-between-3-and-4-wheels-forklifts/
https://motokarite.com/en/category/useful-information/
>>
>>17946867
I do put sage in the option field. It happened that anon above me posted a few seconds before me and the thread bumped
>>
>>17946812
didnt the original stories about erratas mention forklifts and a warehouse?
>>
>>17948038
no they said etteras was a program
>>
>>17946812
The image creeps me the fuck out.
>>
>>17948038
yes they did. One of the key stories was about the girl working in a strange warehouse with unusual rules for employees and a depressing athmosphere. She mentioned forklifts driving around the place. This is where she and her colleague were given huge document boxes labeled "Erratas" that they were forbidden to open. Could the video be showing the interior of that warehouse? Maybe the generic title and description is an attempt at hiding the true content from the Erratas algorythm so that the vid is not taken down?
>>
>>17946941
Firefox automatically blocks this page due to unsecure connection, that's weird
>>
>>17946941
cannot identify server identity ... odd
>>
>>17950299
chrome and my antivirus are blocking it too
but the website doesnt seem important
looks like just some random bulgarian forklift store
>>
I tried reverse searching the pictures of the warehouse and the office but there were no matches. I wonder where they were taken
>>
>>17950618
yeah, this.
I don't think Ellsworth is in Belgium though, I'm guessing the type of forklift is irrelevant. like another anon said, I think he's trying to throw off eratas by making the video seem like a boring forklift video.
has anyone tried putting subtitles on it or putting it thru a spectrogram?
seems like there might be a secret message somewhere
>>
anyone notice all the tarp up over the windows and door? seems kinda strange
>>
File: image.png (120KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120KB, 640x1136px
mutual friend?
>>
>>17946941

>While last week the world was gripped by unrest along Brexit, something interesting happened in financial and technology market. Kion Group (part of which Baoli) gained against 2.1 billion dollar high-tech company Dematic. At first glance, this acquisition looks very ambitious, Kyon Group unites companies manufacturing lifting equipment and are not very close to reach a fully automated production. In fact, in 2015 Kyon Group made a serious request for presence in automated technologies such as Egemin Automation and bought Retrotech, and the acquisition of Dematic e next logical step. In recent years, vision Kyon Group will make future challenge to the logical updating and implementation of high technology and automated production of electric, diesel and LPG forklifts. By adding Dematic with established names in the technology industry as Egemin Automation and Retrotec, Kyon Group will cover the full production cycle of implementation of automated systems in machines serving warehouse and logistics centers. For now, the presence of Kyon Group in the United States hold a relatively small market share, but dynamic growth is possible and the picture quickly changed in the next few years.In the most common form of acquisitions of several world-renowned technology companies big winner will be the customer, which will be offered services in a very wide range of industries. Perhaps this will be one of the most comprehensive solutions for material handling marketing. We will see in the near future to what extent will integrate automated technologies in service warehouses. It robotics partial to come rather than think it will happen. Difficult people follow the pace of modernization and scale with which to develop advanced technology. Interesting is the interface between dull and rough handling of trucks and forklifts and process automation. All this can be done gradually, but definitely give Kyon Group request that will soon surprise the world.
>>
>>17946819
ARG that died a long time ago but some faggot is still trying to revive it
>>
>>17950814
it's literally never been an ARG
>>
>>17946873
reddit
>>
>>17950866
is there a subreddit?
if not, we should make one
>>
>give up on /x/ for at least 6 weeks, can't remember for sure
>think I'll check it out
>still roleplaying the same fucking gay shit arg

please kill yourselves
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.