[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is well known that metal interferes with radio signals as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (40KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
40KB, 350x347px
It is well known that metal interferes with radio signals as well as mental telepathy.

It is also known that humans (and animals) have iron in their blood.

It was forbidden by the ancient Israelites to drink blood as well as modern Jews, Muslims and to some extent Christians today.

Could it be that by forbidding consumption of blood, these religions sought to open up their ability to telepathically communicate with their gods?
>>
No, there would still be iron in their blood. You get it from meat too, and rye bread, seeds, green vegetables...
>>
File: 130449319045.png (3KB, 203x210px) Image search: [Google]
130449319045.png
3KB, 203x210px
>>
>>17946700
The iron in meat comes from blood. And no animal products have very small amounts of iron, you would have to eat large amounts to just get enough iron, let alone the amount of iron needed to block telepathy. Also, people in ancient cultures ate meat very rarely and their main diet was bread, especially in the Levant and mesopotamia.
>>
>>17946696
>as well as mental telepathy.
Just because you believe something to be true does not make it well-known.
>>
>>17946714
How come broccoli, tomatoes, cabbage, all kind of beets, potatos, corn, and fucking Tofu all have lots of iron if they have no blood?
Don't worry about the iron in you, mainly you'd need a brain for telepathy you inbred fuck.
>>
>>17947813

lol
>>
We are all one mind and the government doesn't want you to know about it.
>>
>>17947871
>one mind
No, not at all. If people shared my mind, the world would be a vastly different place. You probably meant we're all one "consciousness" or "soul" or something, and while that may be true, it's only an illusion of the fact that we only ever realize we've interacted while we're awake. Of course we're all one "consciousness" if we only ever interact with each other in the waking world.

Saying we're all the same soul is just ignorance on the very nature of what makes a soul a soul.
>>
>>17946696
Metal and water conduct waves and electricity better than anything else.

Use your internal chemistry to attract or repel, send and receive, whatever it is you need.
>>
>>17947881
To the anon who posted that nitpick tidbit, thanks, I learned something.
>>
File: bungler.jpg (18KB, 299x151px) Image search: [Google]
bungler.jpg
18KB, 299x151px
>>17947813
>>
>>17946696
Saw Weird Al in concert last night

Pretty good time.
>>
>>17947881
Water does not conduct electricity.

http://humantouchofchemistry.com/does-distilled-water-conduct-electricity.htm
>Since distilled water is purified and does not contain any impurities, it is unable to conduct electricity. Water molecules on their own have no charge and as a result they cannot swap electrons. Without the swapping of electrons, electricity is unable to travel through distilled water.

Water mixed with some type of salt DOES. Water needs dissolved ions for electricity to travel through it.
>>
>>17949295
Implying electricity can only be generated through swapping of electrons
>>
>>17949360
Quote what you think implies that, fool.
>>
Is UVB-76 one of those?
>>
File: caveman.jpg (634KB, 1500x1290px) Image search: [Google]
caveman.jpg
634KB, 1500x1290px
>>17949360
>Electricity
>Swapping of electrons
Pick both you fucking donut.
>>
>>17951164
Depends what the fool meant by electricity. If they meant an electric charge, then no electrons need swapping. And really, "swapping electrons" is just about the worst way to describe it.

If they meant an electric current, then absolutely yes.
>>
>>17947813
>None of which are from Mesopotamia
Now, it kinda conflicts with my views on Native Americans, but I will try to avoid iron for a while. Maybe I will find the truth, probably just anemia, though.
On the other side, perhaps more iron is good and overall middle east mysticism is the wrong path.

FUCK
>>
>>17946696
I can assure you us religious fags don't use the iron in our blood or lack thereof to aid us talking to God. It isn't even telepathic. The reason why people call religion BS is because there is no literal physical connection. There is no telepathy or shit either. Prayer is just talking, worship is just ceremony, etc.
>>
The properties of metal which allow it to interfere with radio signals are the same properties which allow it to detect radio signals.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.