[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, there are hidden vampire meaning in songs.. in bare sight..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 53

File: vampire.jpg (28KB, 620x482px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
28KB, 620x482px
Guys, there are hidden vampire meaning in songs.. in bare sight.. and people dont even notice.. let me explain for example.

I asked a spirit (i didnt expect a reply or spirits being real) how do people become vampires and I got the thought into my mind "A place for my head" from Linkin Park .. okay, didn't listen to this song for ages and really saw no connection to vampires at all until I looked at the songtext more closely.

The song is literally about vampires and no one noticed it, it's a hidden message weaved into plain sight. Look at it:

>I watch how the moon sits in the sky on a dark night, Shining with the light from the sun,

The song starts with someone being out at NIGHT (time of vampires) looking at the moon.. and the reflected moon light is the only sun light vampires dont mind..

>It makes me think of how you act to me, You do favors and then rapidly,
You just turn around and start asking me, About things that you want back from me

So how does that sound to you? About an elder vampire having a "child" and taking care of it, explaining everything at first.. then the elder wants favors back.

>I'm sick of the tension, sick of the hunger

Sick of hunger? What hunger??? Hunger for blood..

>Sick of you acting like I owe you this

Owe you what? The "gift" of being undead.

>Maybe someday I'll be just like you and step on people like you do
>I remember back then who you were you used to be calm, used to be strong, used to be generous, but you should've known

The elder vampire is way older and probably lost big parts of his/her humanity and the younger vampire didn't.

Time to pay attention to your surroundings
>>
>>17946584
LMAO OP
>>
>>17946584
Thanks for opening my eyes OP
>>
>>17946584
If dubs, vamps confirmed.
>>
>>17946611
Honestly I think there are many other examples like that but the fact that its directly IN FRONT OF OUR EYES we don't even notice.. or think much about it. It's crazy.
>>
>>17946616
dubs roll
>>
>>17946650
not giving up next attempt
>>
>>17946584
>The song is literally about vampires
>literally about vampires
>literally
But you needed to interpret it and then explain it to us? Literally not so literally.
>>
>>17946755
Only if you actually look.

Imagine a potato that is literally a potato. But it looks like a flower. Yes? Unless you bite it, you don't find out it's a potato. Still it literally is a potato.
>>
I hope that example made sense.
>>
Guys, there are hidden werewolf meaning in songs.. in bare sight.. and people dont even notice.. let me explain for example.

I asked a spirit (i didnt expect a reply or spirits being real) how do people become werewolves and I got the thought into my mind "A place for my head" from Linkin Park .. okay, didn't listen to this song for ages and really saw no connection to werewolves at all until I looked at the songtext more closely.

The song is literally about werewolves no one noticed it, it's a hidden message weaved into plain sight. Look at it:

>I watch how the moon sits in the sky on a dark night, Shining with the light from the sun,

The song starts with someone being out at NIGHT (time of werewolves) looking at the moon.. and the reflected moon light is the only sun light werewolves dont mind..

>It makes me think of how you act to me, You do favors and then rapidly,
You just turn around and start asking me, About things that you want back from me

So how does that sound to you? About an elder werewolf having a "child" and taking care of it, explaining everything at first.. then the elder wants favors back.

>I'm sick of the tension, sick of the hunger

Sick of hunger? What hunger??? Hunger for blood..

>Sick of you acting like I owe you this

Owe you what? The "gift" of being a werewolf.

>Maybe someday I'll be just like you and step on people like you do
>I remember back then who you were you used to be calm, used to be strong, used to be generous, but you should've known

The elder werewolf is way older and probably lost big parts of his/her humanity and the younger werewolf didn't.

Time to pay attention to your surroundings
>>
>>17946786
Well vampires and werewolves are tied together a lot in stories so it's not far off at all. But I find the songtext leans more into the vampire direction personally and the spirit suggested that as well.

>Find another place to feed your greed

Greed, corruption, loss of humanity sound a bit more like being undead. You could argue that werewolves lose their humanity too but more in raw primitive way?

Also the whole theme of "child" and "master" isn't that strongly associated with werewolves but more with vampires.
>>
>>17946796
thats twilight vampires real vampire history from eastern europe is about stinking corpses and curses
>>
The funniest thing about this post is that you actually listened to linkin park
>>
>>17947164
I can't tell if it's a joke because there are fools like this out there, but they usually get pushed back to hell here.
>>
>>17947161
What is the point you are trying to make?

>>17947164
Do you realize how retarded and pointless it is to judge musical taste? Taste in music is entirely subjective since it's like food.

Imagine if someone thought it's hilarious that you like a certain kind of food they personally dislike. It's autistic to say the least.
>>
>>17947172
>>17947185
Edgelords
>>
>>17947172
CRAWLIING
>>
>>17946584

Hi.

What's the point of this thread?

I cast a spell some time ago to identify vampires. So far I've identified 2.

Last one experience I've posted before so not repeating.

This time I want into a flea market and bought a thriller pocket book. It had a cover with red/black and a guy in a suit. It was new (not opened before) and the title was Cabal. I've set as a goal to read one thriller every summer to practice my english, so this was perfect (it's not very common to find imported books like this here).

I went to the bus stop and on the bus. Went into the back where I usually sit on the left side (not many people on this bus ever).

The curtain was pulled in front of the window and it was red, making the entire back of the bus kind of dark with a red light over it.

On the opposite side was a girl, she had black hair (not natural color) and was very pale. She was sleeping, legs apart and head fallen back, mouth open. Weird because the bus doesn't go that far, it was just 6 min from the start, unless she went from the other side, to the end stop and then back again while sleeping.

She had some large headphones on, and some alternative metal was playing (sounded german). There was a strong smell of perfume in the back of the bus. I know this one, a lot (or some, not many use perfume around here) of girls use this one.
>>
>you tried so hard
>and got so far
>but in the end

>it doesnt fucking matter
>>
Dude are you just reciting the plot to Queen of the Damned?
>>
>>17947164
Kek
>>
>>17947220

No it really happened yesterday on the way home.
>>
>>17947213
What's the point? To wake people up of course. And to show them that Linkin Park might have vampire influences.
>>
>>17947220
No. I don't think that the people in Linkin Park themselves are vampires. They might be puppets.
>>
>>17946584
Silly OP, what the djinni meant is that emos are the vampires of society, useless leeches that are edgy and shit and server no purpose :^)
>>
>>17947239
The way you talk about people sounds pretty edgy.
>>
>>17947243
>Says things are edgy
>Listens to linkin park
I bet you listen to Slipknot too faggot
>>
>>17947243
Always the best cutting edge witticism for my fellow Anons.
>>
>>17947249

>thinking slipknot are edgy

What kind of cheesy music do you listen to faggot?
>>
>>17947256
>Thinking Slipknot isn't edgy
/x/ at it's finest
>>
>>17947249
I don't see how your choice in music makes you edgy if you don't behave like an edgy person and treat other people in that way. Also, like I said, I didn't listen to them for years.

Not that it matters though. I certainly don't care if random people like the music I listen to or not.

The vampire shill force is in full damage control already I see.
>>
>>17947258
>HURRR YOUR MUSIC CHOICE IS EDGY LE EDGY MEME U MAD??? XD

Okay kids. This topic is not about bands making edgy music or not. Can you take your topic related shitposting somewhere else please?
>>
>>17947259
You're rp'ing about vampires, I'd say you're pretty edgy
>>
>>17947263
I see you're mad,but please don't shoot up your school
>>
>>17947259
>Not that it matters though

Exactly. In the end, it doesn't even matter
>>
>>17947299
It's true.

Not sure if I should cry or laugh. Both, maybe.
>>
>>17947269
>>17947265

this dude must not have discovered Hot Topic yet

dont worry high school will be over soon enough
>>
>>17947305
>saying he's edgy when you listing to Slipknot and Linkin Park
dude vampires lmao
>>
File: 1463680109834.jpg (95KB, 639x463px)
1463680109834.jpg
95KB, 639x463px
I remember when /x/ wasn't full of /b/ fags, anyhow no OP you're just being edgy, there were a few legit vampire threads some months ago if I recall and those were interesting reads, if vampires wanted to have some sort of hidden propaganda I doubt they'd use OG Linkin Park as popular as those songs were.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 736x552px
>>17947210
>>
>>17947331
Quality post. Just whining.

You can't deny that the songtext talks about vampires and no one realized it yet.
>>
File: 1467973905536.jpg (36KB, 264x294px) Image search: [Google]
1467973905536.jpg
36KB, 264x294px
>>17947398
>To think to some degree I was defending your faggot ass

Wahhh no one agreees with me you can't deny im right, man stfu you fucking edgelord.
>>
>>17947417
I'm explaining and defending my thread... in my own thread? How EDGY and CRAZY!
>>
File: 1465954558904.jpg (16KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1465954558904.jpg
16KB, 480x354px
>>17947420
CRAWLINNGGGG IN MY SKINNNNN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEALLLL

You can see here these lyrics mean they have nanomachine vampire cells on their skin which repressed their healing.

O W
T
H
E
E
D
G
E
>>
>>17947432
Vampire shills in full derailment mode. :)

:)

:)
>>
File: 2143432432.jpg (33KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
2143432432.jpg
33KB, 381x500px
People who listen to Linkin Park should be forcibly sterilized.
>>
File: php.jpg (23KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
php.jpg
23KB, 500x419px
Ever noticed how people go apeshit to derail from the topic or serious replies in vampire threads? About unimportant shit? Like Linkin Park.

Happens every time. Ask yourself why.
>>
>>17947455
you shouldnt have done that
>>
>>17946584

What if the "vampire" to which it spoke was a in the essence of the word. What would be considered a vampire to the universe? Something not of the universe anymore, and needs to steal. Something the opposite of a creature linked to the natural mana network...a dark matter creature. Cast into the dark, unable to naturally connected to the light to which to reflect but only absorb and/or refract. To be a true dark matter creature, in a way a "vampire" loosely speaking, one existence essentially has to be working against itself. One's own body becomes a "hell dimension", and since existence encompasses a double hell is created so close but ever reminding you how far you really are. You then lash out at everything, and join the other dark matter entities to try and destroy which you can never regain (also won't be able to win against inevitably either). Doomed, reminded of it constantly every moment, and both your "body" and the environment is now tormenting you. You want to be THAT? Others want to try and segue life into THIS? *shakes head* Humans are dynamos. Live better.
>>
>>17947479
I'm not looking to become a vampire. I was just curious. Though, there are many interpretations of what being a vampire means. Yours is very negative.

You could also see it as being an evolved version of being a human. What do you think the average human is? A parasite too. Transforming energies, devouring the corpses and fruits of this planet.
>>
>>17947493

Evolution is a lie to segue life into materialism, and eventually get us all chipped for control for final phase (of course, for our betterment, convenience, and humanity ;P). While we do share genes with creatures from this planet we have more in similar genetic with certain fish than primates. Evolution was based upon macro deduction initially, but if we have more in common with a fish how are we supposed to go from fish, ape, and then man? They always talk about physical evidence, but there is a reason why they've never found a missing link. Lucy is a joke, because she was found when his grant money was ending and is only partial bones found STRETCHED OUT over hundreds of meters and not together, Carbon dating is too broad to use for detailed dating, and academia is only concerned with preserving itself not real discoveries. Negative? This is war; it's not supposed to be pretty. Sure, I loved the Underworld movies. I'd hella luv to be an "evolved vampire" or something, but reality is that which doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. We are all at different points on the same path, and our experiences are our own. Humans are blinded karmicly, but not all. There is a heavy toll involved, and it is not fun to even imagine.
>>
>>17947528
I'm sorry but I'm not sure where you are trying to go. You are warning people about the dark reality of what it would mean to be a vampire? And telling us that evolution is a lie? A bit confused.
>>
>>17947528

Also, we ever think we share anything at all because we all came from the same source: earth? That's like different origami creatures made from the same sheet of cut paper. Study metaphysics, the field of optics, electromagnetism, and epigenetics to get a start. Don't sharpen your tools, the material, but sharpen your will, your spirit, to get ahead.
>>
>>17947536

It's cool, I felt like sharing some info. Like I said, I was talking loosely of a concept that could be linked to vampirism, and then you brought up evolution. I merely addressed your view after contributing alternate thought to the thread.

Entertainment wise, yeah, vampires are cool. I also believed you intuited or divined a truth in your post, and so cheers mate. Keep exploring.
>>
>>17947560
Thank you.
>>
Anyone else expected a laugh and got one?

>tfw the best on Pajama Sam's Ouija Board (general discussion) is an YLYL off-topic b8
>>
>>17947634
Okay, what does this have to do with vampires? Nothing? Then why shitpost?
>>
>>17946584
>>17947233
>a bunch of emo punk faggots may or may not be influenced by the tales of the edgiest of creatures in a song specifically about said creatures

you fucking think?
>>
>>17947647
What does linkin park have to do with vampires
>>
File: web.jpg (1MB, 1009x1300px) Image search: [Google]
web.jpg
1MB, 1009x1300px
>>17947654
Please learn to read before you roll your face over the keyboard. The POINT is that no one associates this song with literal vampires, not even the band themselves.

Google it. It is not a vampire song, no one interprets it that way or thinks about it. It's hidden in plain sight.

>>17947655
Vampires put messages for the ones who can see it directly in front of our eyes.
>>
>>17947666
Vampires aren't real
>>
>>17947668
Maybe. Maybe not.

The spirits suggested otherwise.
>>
>>17947671
You mean the voices, fuckin schizo
>>
>>17947677
I don't hear voices, sorry.
>>
>>17947666

You only see them if you have the eyes to see them.

If you see them you have the eyes.

And if you have the eyes to see what do you think that means?
>>
>>17947719
I don't see them myself, I asked a spirit and the spirit told me. At least that's how I interpret the experience.

>And if you have the eyes to see what do you think that means?

I feel that means that I have responsibility to share what I know. And I'm trying to do that.
>>
>>17947730

I didn't mean see "vampires" I meant the signs you mentioned.

You see the signs yes?

You see them because you have the eyes to do so.
>>
>>17947774
So why do you think we see it?
>>
>>17947794

Because you have the eyes.
>>
>>17947446
t. pleb
>>
>>17947797
But do you believe these eyes are given with a purpose? And if so, what is the purpose? Or is it more of a random coincidence that either happens or doesn't happen.
>>
File: 1442853486600.jpg (51KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1442853486600.jpg
51KB, 600x568px
>>17947479
>>17947528

aww, but it can be fixed you know, has been actually. have fun.
>>
>>17946775
That makes zero fucking sense.

It's not literally a potato if it's a flower. It's a flower. If you bite into it and it becomes a potato, then it's NOW a potato.

If you have to interpret a song for it to be about vampires, then it's not literally about vampires. In fact, to me it sounds more about werewolves. So if I'm able to interpret it into something else, then you're wrong about it "literally" being about vampires.
>>
>>17947647
>Okay, what does this have to do with vampires? Nothing? Then why shitpost?

Wow, this felt like a deja vu.

Did we have this exact exchange before? Sure felt like it.
>>
File: animal-camouflage-20.jpg (117KB, 880x497px) Image search: [Google]
animal-camouflage-20.jpg
117KB, 880x497px
>>17947817
No. Just because something appears to be something, doesn't make it that. This gecko (pic related) looks almost exactly like a leaf.

It's still LITERALLY and 100% a gecko.

And about the werewolf part, I answered that one here: >>17946796
>>
>>17947820
Maybe. Unlikely. I don't remember though.

I read about "quantum immortality" (not sure if that's the correct term, but people use it anyways) and alternate universes the other day. If it's true for example that you will keep on living no matter what, then in some universe to ensure your survival you might turn into a vampire. Because otherwise you would die from old age if that universe doesn't find other ways...
>>
>A spirit literally told you Linkin Park was part of a vast vampiric conspiracy... To talk about themselves... In songs and shit... Because that makes sense.

Get out of my gene pool.

If the resources that were wasted, and will be wasted on your pathetic life were instead made available to NASA, they could at least use that money to put another probe on Mars or some shit. Instead we get you, running around sperging up the place and bringing down the collective IQ of the human race with shit like this.
>>
WELL HELLO GOMEZ, WHAT'S THE CONSPIRACY THEORY TONIGHT?

>god, I still miss the Deb of Night
>>
>>17947834
Quite ironic that someone calls other people pathetic yet you're the person getting butthurt about a post on 4chan and wasting your time to cry like a toddler.

I earn well above the average salary in my country and contribute more than most citizens to my government. If I talk about vampires in my free time is entirely irrelevant for the progress of mankind.
>>
>>17947843
You are mentally defective.
>>
>>17947834
>If the resources that were wasted, and will be wasted on your pathetic life were instead made available to NASA

>wanting to spend even more money on NASA's smoke and mirror "space program"

lol
>>
>>17947846
I am not. One could argue that people who get mad over something as mundane as posts on anonymous imageboard are mentally defective.
>>
>>17947849
Next thing youll say is the earth is flat?
>>
>>17946584
TL;DR:
>Snow is white
>Paper is White
>Hence Paper is made out of snow.
>>
>>17947977
well trees grow from water and snow is made out of water

CHEGMADE
>>
>>17947850
Sure, you could do that too. But being petty little shits is common in modern society. You'd have to argue that the whole of industrialized civilization is profoundly sick, at which point your opponent can pretend that their mental blocks are somehow critical to a free and thinking society.
>>
how can vampires be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>17947977
Nonsense example. Place for my head was a a popular song yet no one realized that it has a very strong vampire symbolish. Explain that.
>>
>>17948018
>Place for my head
Or, you know, it could be taking about Dullahans.

(I haven't read the thread, I'm just saying.)
>>
File: 1465588209680.png (20KB, 587x202px)
1465588209680.png
20KB, 587x202px
>>17947647
>>17947655
OP confirmed mental.
>>
File: carp.jpg (32KB, 936x388px) Image search: [Google]
carp.jpg
32KB, 936x388px
>>17948054
Do Dullahans drink blood and have a mentor/child dynamic going on?

>>17948062
Are you retarded? My reply was towards your "Apache"-post and the other reply is from anonymous.
>>
>>17948062
They're not giving me mental vibes at all. If you're gonna shitpost at least drop the trip.
>>
>>17948077
>that pic
You remind me of the spork copypasta
>>
>>17948077
>>17948089
Hallelujah

You can be constructive and stoned at the same time, go meditate instead of fantasizing this nonsense.
>>
File: carp2.jpg (51KB, 708x419px)
carp2.jpg
51KB, 708x419px
>>17948093
It's a paranormal board. What's wrong with posting art and pictures that suit the theme of the board? The source video the picture was taken from is also beautifully done.

People here are a bunch of whiny bitches. Complaining and arguing about the most mundane stuff.
>>
>>17948106
You're not helping. You are just posting random, incoherent things at the moment. I do not like to meditate.

The spirit pointed me towards this specific song after I asked what do you have to do to BECOME a vampire.
>>
>>17948106
I haven't read the entire thread, I'm just not getting mentally ill vibes from them. This sounds like babbys first symbolism, not fucking Schizophrenia.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 562x437px
great thread op
>>
>>17948113
>Dude let's talk about le vampires and linkin park, with added images of upside down crosses

Wow
>>
File: edgemaster5000.jpg (61KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
edgemaster5000.jpg
61KB, 700x700px
>>17947455
Wait. You started a thread and your OP was all about Linkin Park yet you classify replies concerning Linkin Park (they could be vampires themselves, they certainly do suck) as unimportant. Fuck you OP, for starting this thread and knowing the words to Linkin Park songs.
>>
File: screenshot-1.png (1MB, 1280x1024px)
screenshot-1.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>17948122
Yes. I don't have schizophrenia.

It's also not just "babbys first symbolism" - please. Like, do people want to argue with me that it's not odd? I didn't listen to this song for years, I never noticed any supernatural meaning in it. No one else did, I searched for it.
>>
>>17948125
Vampires, anti christ symbolism and secrets (OCCULT)... posted and discussed in board to discuss paranormal topics? OH WOW! No way! That is so retarded and random.

Please. I have no patience for literal idiots like you.

>>17948128
It wasn't really about Linkin Park and vampires. It was entirely about how pathetic or edgy the band (or people who enjoy their songs) are.
>>
>>17948134
Well it's definitely odd, it's just that tons of songs are written to be odd. It's rarer to find a non-odd song these days.
>>
>>17948116
But how come you cannot read your own posts and think for a moment?

I am not going to out my opinion in a constructive and helpful way because my opinion doesn't align with that.
>>
>>17947972

>he thinks because his belly is round, so is the earth
>>
>>17948123

It's not even bad, what are you cheering about.

Shills, again.

Are we to assume this means OP is right?
>>
>>17948185
people who believe in a flat earth should not be allowed to exist
>>
>>17948281

I see. I guess with that attitude we have a war to fight. You can't win, be aware of that.

Your view will perish.
>>
>>17948164
How many songs have secret vampire meanings?
>>
>>17948306
None of them you schizophrenic
>>
File: Image boards gif.gif (1000KB, 375x234px)
Image boards gif.gif
1000KB, 375x234px
>>17946584
Are you literally high?
>>
File: CarpenterBrut.jpg (31KB, 938x397px) Image search: [Google]
CarpenterBrut.jpg
31KB, 938x397px
>>17948307
I am not schizophrenic. Please do not compare me with these poor people. It's also annoying that the word is used for every person that might seem a little off in the head. I don't hear voices, I don't see things, I have no one with schizophrenia in my family... I just wonder and look around. Doesn't mean I have a severe brain disorder.
>>
>>17948313
>I am not schizophrenic
That's what every schizo says, get help, please
>>
>>17948319
Not all of them. I see that you never really talked to schizophrenics or that you are just here to troll. It's relatively easy to spot them, they behave in similar ways.

Often obsessed with sex, rape or general themes of molestation. Hearing voices or having other forms of hallucinations. Delusions of grandeur or importance, think they get stalked or god directly is talking to them.

Things like that. None of that applies to me.
>>
>all these completely normal people posting on 4chan
>>
>>17946584
Bahahaha. Wtf is this shit?
>>
>>17948340
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>17948374
I gave an example of how supernatural beings such as vampires hide songs about themselves in plain sight.
>>
>>17948394
MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>17946584

I love vampires, not just Vampire the Masquerade, but Vampire Lestat and other typical cringeworthy gothic vampires. You just turned an OK song into something a little cooler with your interpretation of those lyrics. Thanks, OP, and thank your spirit for me if you can.
>>
Where are you from, OP? Do you live in old typical vampire country?
>>
>>17948443
I'm glad if that makes the song appear a little bit cooler to you. But also don't forget that there might be more of these "hidden" songs so keep your eyes open too.

I thanked the spirit.

>>17948448
I live somewhere in Europe. And no, it's not really a typical vampire country.
>>
/x/ logic is amazing

>divination thread
>"omgomgomg divine me up scotty"
>247 replies

>ask a demon anything thread
>"omgomgomg a demon got here"
>158 replies

>card reading thread
>"omgomgomg read uno cards to me"
>214 replies

>scrying thread
>"omgomgomg scry so i don't cry"
>198 replies

>palm reading thread
>"omgomgomg here a pic of my cum-stained hand"
>187 replies

>nonsensical threads about being dead
>"omgomgomg maybe i'm kill too"
>197 replies

>thread about ufo's landing to deploy reptilian politicians to manipulate earth
>"omgomgomg i've been enlightened"
>244 replies

>guy makes a thread linking vampires to pop culture
>"hahaha wtf is this shit are you childish hahaha so much bullshit"

never change, friends
>>
>>17947164
You are cancer killing x you miserable piece of shit. End your life fatty
>>
>>17948460
omg what if i am dead secrtley?

vampires are fucknig stupid though
>>
>>17948458

I'm going to start paying more attention now. Who knows what seemingly innocent songs may have links to the vampiric underworld? I got to make a run through my playlist.
>>
>>17948467
Linkin park fan detected
>>
File: Laughing-Lion.jpg (52KB, 625x411px)
Laughing-Lion.jpg
52KB, 625x411px
>>17948460
>>
>>17946584
Now... I usualy don't post. Ever. This one is too good to pass up.

One word : Apophenia.

Back to lurking for ten year.
>>
Depeche Mode has more vampy songs than this.
>>
>>17946584
>>17948477

What do you think of the lyrics of Depeche Mode's "Shake the Disease?"

I'm not going down on my knees
Begging you to adore me
Can't you see it's misery
And torture for me
When I'm misunderstood
Try as hard as you can
I've tried as hard as I could
To make you see
How important it is for me

>Here is a plea
>From my heart to you
>Nobody knows me
>As well as you do
>You know how hard it is for me
>To shake the disease
>That takes hold of my tongue
>In situations like these

Understand me

Some people have to be
Permanently together
Lovers devoted
To each other forever
Now I've got things to do
And I've said before
That I know you have too
When I'm not there
In spirit I'll be there

Especially the chorus. What disease? Why does the other person know him so well? Is this some sort of vampire's ghoul who wants his master's affection?
>>
>>17948470
You should! I don't think there is much to lose unless you get obsessed with things like that.

I'm not a psychic, gifted or sensitive. I believe that everyone can potentially communicate with spirits, you just need to use simple tools. For example, just sit down with your phone or a book, talk loud to yourself and greet the spirits around you. Greet them, ask them to speak only the truth and then for example... shuffle a random song as the answer to your question. Or pick up the first thought in your mind... or, open a book and put down your finger on a line. Things like that.

>>17948475
I'm well aware about that. But this song has a heavy vampire theme, it's not just me reading into it. Sick of THE hunger? What hunger? Night is mentioned, the moon. A toxic relationship (like elder vampire - childe) and loss of humanity are described.

>>17948477
The point is that this song just looks like a generic song and no one ever thought it's about vampires. But it is.
>>
>>17948487
Why would a ghoul describe the gift of blood as a disease? Aren't they totally euphoric about it? In fiction at least.
>>
>>17948489
Night, Hunger and Loss of humanity, ok I can see your point.

The Moon ? If memory serves well, in Dracula that's the new moon (when you can't see it) that is relevant.
Toxic relationship ? Well... that's a recent trop. Again, nothing of the sort in Dracula for example.

You see, I point to Dracula for a reference, and I have a reason : what Vampire Mythology (or theory) do you refer to ? Everything and the sink was related to vampire culture at one point or another.

I have multiple questions for you (well, I don't agree with you, that doesn't mean we can't discuss.)
>>
>>17948507
Vampire: The Masquerade is what speaks to me the most. Now that could either be because it's just a personal preference of fiction... or I'm drawn to it because it is indeed real. Makes sense?

I don't know much about Dracula.
>>
>>17948487
Vampirism is often described as a curse. Tempting at first for a mortal, but then they realize the weight of eternity/killing people/no sun/living off blood. Here's some lyrics from One Caress. It's like he's talking about the same woman.

Oh girl, lead me into your darkness
When this world is trying it's hardest
To leave me unimpressed
Just one caress from you and I'm blessed

I'm shying from the light
I've always loved the night
And now you offer me
Eternal darkness
>>
>>17948487
And also Soothe My Soul has some obvious vampiric themes.

I'm coming for you
When the sun goes down
I'm coming for you
When there's no one around

I come to your house
Break down the door
Girl I'm shaking
I need more

There's only one way to soothe my soul
>>
>>17948529
>>17948538

Well there are without a doubt songs with an obvious vampire theme. But I mean songs that people listened to and yet it never OCCURED to anyone even though it's directly in front of their eyes.

Cool songs though text wise. Let me listen to them.
>>
>>17948077
>drink blood and have a mentor/child dynamic
I was suggesting that you could read anything out of the song lyrics. Maybe what you thought was symbolic of drinking blood was symbolic of something else entirely. I don't the lyrics, I'm just suggesting the possibility. If you went looking for Dullahan symbolism you could probably find it in the song too.
>>
>>17948540
I get what you mean, I'm just excited that there's a vampire song thread. I've actually have been compiling vampire theme songs on youtube, whether intentionally(obvious) or intentionally(not obvious) vampire themed.
>>
>>17948546
The spirit told me to look at the song. Most songs don't speak about night, the hunger and corruption of good/humanity. Most non-gothy songs at least.

>>17948549
What's your favorite?
>>
>>17948526

I really loved Kindred the Embraced, as short as it was.

VD/Originals is the first series to reach a feeling of equal intensity, it's pretty amazing to keep it going for this long. Underworld saga is ok part 1-2 then it turns dumb imo (in my opinion). Twilight was entertaining but it's not really vampires, it's standard fantasy.
>>
Kings of Leon - Closer. I'm not sure if they intended this to be vampy or not, but the lyrics are cool.

Stranded in this spooky town
Stoplight is swaying and the phone lines are down
Floor is crackling cold
She took my heart, I think she took my soul
With the moon I run
Far from the carnage of the fiery sun

Driven by the strangle of vein
Showing no mercy I'd do it again
Open up your eyes
You keep on crying
Baby I'll bleed you dry
Skies are blinking at me
I see a storm bubbling up from the sea
>>
>>17948529

Gives me same feel as Alice Cooper's Poison in some way.

Hehe, one of my favs, maybe you should interpret that one too.
>>
>>17948550
Gin Whitmore - Kill of the Night. Love her voice.

The street's a liar
I'm gonna lure you into the dark
My cold desire
To hear the boom, boom, boom of your heart
The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
Oh, ah, oh
I'm gonna catch ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya
Oh, ah, oh
I wanna taste the way that you bleed, oh
You're my kill of the night
Now you're mine
But what do I do with you, boy
I'll take your heart
To kick around as a toy
The danger is I'm dangerous
And I might just tear you apart
>>
>>17948526
I won't dismiss VTM, it is as good a source as any.
But... one question at a time :

when you say you're drawn to it "because it is indeed real", what make you think it is real ? Clues like the linkin park song ? I'm interessted.
>>
File: -d4u0f74.png (921KB, 831x650px) Image search: [Google]
-d4u0f74.png
921KB, 831x650px
>mfw here after being gone for hours

Is OP still being a degenerate little fucking edgeboy who thinks linkin park wants to suck his blood?
>>
>>17947243
You defend people? Or moar liek sheeple! What are you, some kind of sjw cucklord?
>>
>>17948564

Op sounds kinda female tho.
>>
File: 1448040431874.jpg (73KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1448040431874.jpg
73KB, 444x467px
>>17948568
s-shit i'd suck her blood IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

jk I'm not a degenerate even though in the end, it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>17948559
Found it on Spotify. She does have an interesting voice!

>>17948562
>what make you think it is real ?

Well, I think that either it's just random, totally unrelated and non-paranormal preference... OR it is like some subconscious understanding and me picking up on the truth? It has to be one of the two. Does that make sense? I'm not too good with expressing my thoughts in the most clear manner.

I was always drawn to their world (WoD) since I was a child for no particular reason, I just felt very strongly about it and still do.

>>17948566
Just a hint, I'm not going to reply to totally troll-bait shit like this any longer so save your breath.
>>
>>17948582
linkin park
>>
>>17948582

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYQmqrYFx5s&index=25&list=PLk4JD69NDZ1o2wa7O1Iy_J3IdKOnZjR2M

I can't find the lyrics and I'm too lazy to type them, but give this a listen.
>>
>>17948588
That song has very good advice.

>>17948603
This post is not appropriate rulewise.
>>
>>17948603
roll
>>
>>17948582
Okay.
See, now I have a problem with some part of your reasoning about the linkin park song (yeah... I'm the kind of guy that stay on topic... sorry.)
When you quotes what you interpret as vampiric references are based on a specific set of vampiric references.
More specificly, "toxic relationship (like elder vampire-childe)" for example. You assume it is a vampiric reference because, well, it is part of WTM lore. But, that would be a direct vamiric referece if VTM was indeed real. The song can't be really "vampiric" if the reference isn't "vampiric", they can't "prove" one another, that would be circular logic.

For exemple, twilight isn't the only media reference with vampire in the sun : the movie "the hunger" (by tony scott, with late david bowie) ; a movie quoted as reference in the VTM books (i played it quite a bit myself) is about elder-childe vampire toxic relationship, hunger, and loss of humanity. But in the sun.

That was long and unecessary, but like I said, I had multiple question, but one at a time : supposing there really was vampire (again, I don't agree with you, but would like to know your reasons, don't mind if you think you're not clear, I invite you to try) and that this song had a hidden subtext about vampire : why even bother to hide it ? there are so many songs/movies about vampire, why hide it ? It made (somewhat...) sense in Anne Rice as the singer is a vampire, but linkin park?

Yeah... I was long.
>>
>>17948628

Maybe because openly making it about vampires would just be seen as normal fiction?
>>
WE

WUZ

VAMPIRES

N

SHIET

>>17948603
Roll

>>>17948628
>yeah... I'm the kind of guy that stay on topic... sorry.
-tips fedora-
>>
>>17948628
True. But like I said, I base it on that lore because it feels right to me. Doesn't have to be real though obviously.

>why even bother to hide it ? there are so many songs/movies about vampire, why hide it ?

It's like a riddle or just a test. It's hidden in plain sight so most people wont see it, but a few people will be able to figure it out and take the next step from there. Method of elimination? Remember, the spirit suggested this song when I asked how does ONE become a vampire.

So maybe... the spirit wanted to say that people who look close enough and find the right clues are worthy at the end to be chosen? Something like that?
>>
>>17948645
Wait.
I didn't read all the topic, so I missed something here.
What spirit ?
>>
>>17948645
>when I asked how does ONE become a vampire.

Why ask this if you don't want to be one?
>>
File: 1381698950983.png (120KB, 434x400px)
1381698950983.png
120KB, 434x400px
>>17948652
The voices in OP's head because hes schizo
>>
>>17948652
I say that in the opening post. I asked into my room if there's any spirits who can answer that question and I got the song as an answer, as a thought.

At first I was disappointed because I thought what the fuck? Some Linkin Park song that has nothing to do with the topic at all? But yeah...

>>17948653
Honestly I totally forgot why I asked the question.
>>
>>17948663
>how does ONE become a vampire.
There are...ways my child.
>>
>>17948663
Okay. Skipped the begining directly to the greentext, my bad.
There, I have another problem.
You asked spirits on how does one become a vampire, this song comes to mind, you assume that's the spirit answering, check it, anf ind vampiric reference.

There is the problem : you looked into the song searching for vampiric clues, well of course you found them, and ones in VTM lore, as it's your reference. Like I said, that really sound like Apophenia to me.

But then, another question : if the answer to the question "how one becomes a vampire" is a song about sadness, toxic relationship and "i was better before", what dou you make of that ?
>>
>>17948669
You want to tell us about it or stay cryptic?
>>
>>17948683
Honestly, I tried it with other random songs just as a test afterwards and I couldn't find a vampire theme like that in them.

>what dou you make of that ?

That being a vampire might be pretty fucking shit... or at least that having to depend on an "elder" sucks. But that's how a lot of humans feel about being human too. :)
>>
>>17948684

No she isn't. She's going to sit there and tell you you're a shizo and shouldn't look for vampires like they always do.
>>
File: 7DQI7.png (368KB, 410x547px) Image search: [Google]
7DQI7.png
368KB, 410x547px
>>17947256
I don't really like music myself. My favorite bands are Milli Vanilli, that rock n roll tape Hulk Hogan put out that one time, and Anal Cunt.

The Hulkster's in the house!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdAkWOXcVM
>>
File: vd.jpg (199KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
vd.jpg
199KB, 590x395px
and yes it sucks
>>
File: 1449438201624.jpg (217KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1449438201624.jpg
217KB, 1333x2000px
>>17948684
If you seek to become one you might want to start searching at Greenland, that is where we all will gather once the time is right.
>>
>>17948689
"That being a vampire might be pretty fucking shit... or at least that having to depend on an "elder" sucks."

Perfect. One more then : you suppose it is hidden in this song because : "It's like a riddle or just a test. It's hidden in plain sight so most people wont see it, but a few people will be able to figure it out and take the next step from there.". But you just said "That being a vampire might be pretty fucking shit... or at least that having to depend on an "elder" sucks." again, why hide this message then ? More elimination ?
>>
>>17948704

use > for quotes pls
>>
>>17948653
>Why ask this if you don't want to be one?

Alright, I just remembered. It's pretty silly. I recently developed some problems with some kind of eye infection and they get REALLY light sensitive and every bit of light hurts. So, I sat in total darkness on the bathroom floor with my phone (dimmed down as much as possible)... I was in pain and just really stressed, thought I have to get used to a life in darkness now because my eyes will never recover, which made me think about vampires.

Well thankfully next day my eyes went back to normal and embraced the light again. I think I have some kind of infection,

>>17948700
Thanks for the offer but I'm not gonna go there. Maybe another lucky anon will travel to Greenland.
>>
>>17948704
Why wouldn't you hide it if you were a vampire? I'm sure that a lot of people would love being immortal. I mean, you and me, might think being a vampire isn't that great but we don't really know. I just personally don't care about immortality.

Also the song could be from human that was turned against their will so he isn't very happy or still needs to get used to it?

They hide the message to stay in secret because if mankind had definite proof of vampires that would mean the end for them. They hide the message to filter out the right candidates and get only those who have the "sense"...

I'm just speculating.
>>
File: 1468880319222.jpg (29KB, 340x604px)
1468880319222.jpg
29KB, 340x604px
>>17948717
Suit yourself, you're missing out on a gift.
>>
>>17948730
So, from your point :
Either it's a song by a vampire to choose worthy candidate, so it is hidden. Okay. Why hide a negative message then ?
Or it's a song to warn against becoming a vampire. why hide it then ?
>>
File: 97658908770.jpg (30KB, 492x420px)
97658908770.jpg
30KB, 492x420px
>>17947265
Vampire the Masquerade/Old World of Darkness had a pretty interesting mythos. I never played it, or D&D or any other pnp games, because none of my friends were ever interested in that kind of thing though.
>>
>>17948730
Nobody's immortal. We all will die someday.

Being a vampire (god I hate that word) isn't bad, it's certainly nothing like the hollywood fiction you've grown accustomed to over the years.

>>17946584
I'm not entirely sure if you're just crazy, or doing damage control for something that has been said in a recent thread.
>>
File: 160301.jpg (109KB, 1024x602px)
160301.jpg
109KB, 1024x602px
>>17948735
I never liked receiving gifts. It's okay but thank you regardless.

>>17948742
Because it's real. Everything has negative and positive sides to it. And what might be negative to this person in his song (loss of humanity?) might be no problem for other people... infact, some people here even seem to desire that or seek it.

I'll give you an example. A song about a guy complaining that his girlfriend got fat, okay? Now yes, it is negative for him - but imagine if a fat chaser listened to the same song. He would feel totally different about it.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>17947528
Found the Christ/mohammadfag!
>>
>>17948755
Maybe. You don't know that for sure. Also:

>I read about "quantum immortality" (not sure if that's the correct term, but people use it anyways) and alternate universes the other day. If it's true for example that you will keep on living no matter what, then in some universe to ensure your survival you might turn into a vampire. Because otherwise you would die from old age if that universe doesn't find other ways...

It could mean that individuals are immortal in their own universe.
>>
File: 1381764998003.jpg (234KB, 908x820px)
1381764998003.jpg
234KB, 908x820px
>>17948760
>I never liked receiving gifts

jesus, even when that anon tells you about vampires you still manage to 1 up him at being an edgy fuck

JUST.
>>
>>17948755
It's ok son, the only reason Hollywood discriminates against your kind is because it's run by Jews. Jews don't carry crosses, so they are more susceptible to Dracula attacks.

Jews used to be associated with eating lots of garlic though and smelling like it. I think that fell out of use because Americans are the ones most associated with all foods now, and Frenchmen and Poo in the Loos are the ones most associated with stinking.
>>
>>17948762
I'm familiar with the theory.

A man sits down before a loaded gun, he puts the gun to his head and fires but nothing will happen.

Apparently each time the trigger gets pulled, a new reality/outcome is created.
>>
>>17948770
Son?

I'm nobodys son.
>>
>>17948775
Yes! So, if that is real I think that in one universe to assure my continued survival I would become a vampire. One of many possible ways to be immortal.

And well, you were implying you're a vampire (?) but not immortal? But maybe somehow you will end up immortal. I don't even know, it's bizarre.
>>
>>17948778
You're my son. :^)
>>
>>17948781
This is so autistic i don't even know where to begin
>>
>>17948787
It's not. Autistic people tend to not lose themselves in fantasy and are more prone to atheism.
>>
>>17948760
You're missing what i pointed out. why HIDE the message in the first place if it's to warn about it ? That people find it attractive with or without the warning is irrelevant to my question.
The example you give prove it : the song about the guy complaining that his girlfriend is fat is not a "hidden" one.
A vampire hidding clue insong, i get it.
Hidding clue AGAINST i don't get.
And hidding a warning because of secrecy makes no sense. there are already plenty of song/movies about vampires/vampirism being bad. Linkin Park openly singing about vampirism, if that's what they wanted to acheive, wouldn't risk them anything because nobody would take it at face value. Making it cryptic is counter productive.
That someone would find the warning attractive, again, is irrelevant.
>>
File: bizarro_I_Love_you.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro_I_Love_you.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>17948778
Or well, Junior, Ace, Sport, etc....whichever one you prefer young man.
>>
>>17948790
For a nonautistic person you sure do know a lot about autism
>>
>>17948781
Remember, it is just a theory.

It's foolish to think of myself being immortal. I'm certain I will die.

>>17948785
This got weird.
>>
>>17948799
I'm not sure if we don't understand eachother because of some kind of language barrier because I don't understand your logic right now.

I just explained that it's not a warning for everyone. It depends on how you look at it. It's a warning for some people, and for others it's not.

How is it irrelevant that some people would find the warning attractive if vampires try to communicate and attract through SECRET songs? Like, what would you do if you were a vampire? You can't be 100% public if you only want the people who have the right sense to look behind the secrets... so yes, you hide it.

Hide TRUE secrets in a song. And the truth is not just pretty, so it can be a song about a struggle, like the song we are talking about. Now the right people will find it and SOME will be drawn to it despite it not being a happy song, and others will stay away from it. Also it kind of preps people for the reality of it so people who expect a totally smooth ride into vampirism will stay scared and stay away.

Perfect?
>>
>>17948813
What you don't understant is that I'm speaking from tha author of the supposed message point of view. Either he wants to enlist some vampire or he wants people to stay far away.
"I want to enlist" version : why hide it and on top of it present vampiris unattractive ?

or, in the other case, the "i want people to stay away version", why hide it at all, people would miss the warning.

if it's a song with hidden general message about vampirism well... i don't see the point of hiding it, again : plenty of song/movies with the exact same theme about vampirism. But not hidden at all. Like the VTM books.
>>
>>17948853
>"I want to enlist" version : why hide it and on top of it present vampiris unattractive ?

Why hide it:
1. Vampires should stay in the dark and shouldn't become too real or confirmed real to humans otherwise they would get exterminated. So, first reason is safety.
2. Hiding it because it's a form of riddle/test, a method of elimination that makes sure only "worthy" people will notice it.

Why present vampires as unattractive:
1. If that song is unattractive or not is a matter of opinion. You and me might find it unattractive, but the next person might find the child-sir dynamic and loss of humanity interesting, so it's attractive depending on the person.
2. It might work as a filter to get rid of people who aren't tough enough and couldn't deal with things that suck about being a vampire and would only accept becoming a twilight-sparkle vampire. You don't want to enlist whimps.
>>
>>17946584
This can apply to anything from werewolves to the Ozark bears
In addition, you're trying to find meaning where there isn't
Please can some fucker out there provide actual, credible, proof with recordings?
>>
>>17948873
Wrong. You can FORCE other meanings in, but it's harder and more awkward.
>>
>>17946584
shut. the fuck. up. you fucking retard.
>>
>>17948877
If you mean to tell me that werewolves have no application to this, fine, I won't bother to go the lengths to prove it to you, since I'm still curious.
Also Linkin Park is edgy as hell so it would do well. Please list other songs besides from your goth, angsty, whatever genre of rock list.
>>
>>17948869
You might be on to something.
>>
File: Tzimisce_Picture.jpg (103KB, 503x727px) Image search: [Google]
Tzimisce_Picture.jpg
103KB, 503x727px
>>17948922
Already answered that: >>17946796

>>17948923
Someday I'll find out for sure. Maybe you too.
>>
>>17948869
If they're this good at hidding everything, why are vampire all over the place ?
If they hide in plain sight, why the message in this song is "secret" ? It becomes all the more suspicious.
If all that you suppose is true about this message, how come the exact same message in the same terms is all over the place in all the VTM books over a decade (more if you count v20) ?
And finally : how do vampires find the ones 1) who wants to be vampire ; 2) Who decrypted this this song ? If they wait for something like this topic to surface, exposing it publicly, then... that's neither secret nor efficient. At all.
>>
>>17948939
replace werewolves with autists
>>
>>17948952
I'm not them. I don't have the answers to everything and insider information. You ask me like I'm a vampire him/herself.

But it makes sense to have a lot of fiction and wrong information out there, and just inbetween some bits of truth, that only those who are meant to see it witness. Or maybe it doesn't.

I don't know. But the spirit pointed towards the song, otherwise I'm just guessing.
>>
File: werewolf_howl.png (151KB, 859x603px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf_howl.png
151KB, 859x603px
>>17948953
I'm just gonna leave this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ
>>
>>17948735
Are you willing to share a that gift?
>>
File: 1468627729674.jpg (74KB, 620x554px) Image search: [Google]
1468627729674.jpg
74KB, 620x554px
>>17949584
No. find it yourself, only the worthy may have it, so go and seek it out.
>>
>>17949698
Okay.
>>
"Hunger for blood"
LMAO
>>
>>17946584
ISOLATED
>>
>>17948952
>If they're this good at hidding everything, why are vampire all over the place ?
>If they hide in plain sight, why the message in this song is "secret" ?

I'll guess it's because - like I think I posted before - the openly existing vampire stuff is fantasy, fiction. Noone takes them seriously. They do cerate an image of what vampires are however.

A hidden message implies there is something real behind it.

I'm one of those who used to be really into vampires AS FICTION (back in the 90s). It's only in the last 2 years or so I've considered the possibility of them being more than that.I can see the point in doing it this way.

It seperates the vampire fans from those who take it as possibly real.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>17946584
Yeah, you're just asserting what you want it to be about, not analysing what the words actually say.

I mean fuck, it's like saying Sailor moon is about Vampires. THINK ABOUT IT GUISE!

>Both theme songs are about moons, the thing that provides the light VAMPIRES DON'T MIND!

>They only fight at night, WHEN VAMPIRES DO THEIR SHIT.

>As seen in the dark kingdom arc, they live for a very long time, LIKE VAMPIRES!

>By the early/mid 21st century, people are able to live for centuries, BECAUSE SAILOR MOON TURNED THEM ALL INTO VAMPIRES!!!

>HERPY DERPY DOO VAMPIRES DURRRRRRR.

Oh, and about your accusation that Linkin Park are Vampires, here is Linkin Park, on stage, during the day, something you say vampires don't do.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17950441
>Oh, and about your accusation that Linkin Park are Vampires, here is Linkin Park, on stage, during the day, something you say vampires don't do.

You have just proven that you are completely retarded. How does it feel to just shitpost without spending one single second and brain cell on the topic?

I have never implied that Linkin Park themselves are vampires, not once, not even a little bit. I talked about secret messages in one of their songs and why that happens. Amazing reading comprehension skils you get there.
>>
>>17950531
You are mentally challenged. You believe vampires exist. Unironically. End yourself.
>>
>>17950547
Without a doubt, seeking out a paranormal board to get butthurt about people actually discussing paranormal topics is retardation in its purest form.

>End yourself.

Careful with those edges. Now, replies like yours are boring me so this is my last.
>>
File: 1460054860090.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1460054860090.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>17946584
Literally the dumbest thread i ever saw on /x/ wich is hard.
>inb4 this motherfucking vampires derailing the motherfuckin thread.
>>
>>17950614
Disinformation. You would say that wouldn't you.
>>
>>17950547

Wow great comment, you really convinced me with those opinions.
>>
Tonight I will suck... your blood! Bleh!
>>
Rape the blade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfM-g8i9Aw
>>
I'm over it
You see I'm falling in the vast abyss
Clouded by memories of the past
At last, I see

I hear it fading, I can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
We fear them finding always whining
Take my hand now, be alive

You see I cannot be forsaken
Because I'm not the only one
We walk amongst you, feeding, raping
Must we hide from everyone

I'm over it, why can't we be together
Erase it, sleeping so long
Taking up the mass, at last, I see

My fear is fading, I can't speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
You fear them finding always winding
Take my hand now, be alive

Everyone
Everyone
Everyone
>>
>>17950833
Yeah, that's an obvious song.

Though kind of weird that the actress of the vampire queen died shortly after the movie was taken. There was a show about Vampire: The Masquerade as well (called Kindred: The Embraced) and the main actor Mark Frankel died as well shortly afterwards.

Makes you wonder just a little bit.
>>
File: plsgo.jpg (22KB, 265x325px)
plsgo.jpg
22KB, 265x325px
>>17948564
>>17948572
>>
>>17950840
>Makes you wonder just a little bit.

not really, hollywood is a shady fucking place with alot of secrets, learn the wrong one and someones going to want you dead
>>
File: kindredLOGO.jpg (53KB, 535x348px)
kindredLOGO.jpg
53KB, 535x348px
>>17950855
Yeah, and what kind of WRONG secret could the main actors (both young and healthy) of VAMPIRE movies uncover, may I ask?
>>
>>17950427
>A hidden message implies there is something real behind it.

IF there is a hidden message. So far, it is only references.
Then again, you can see hidden message absolutely anywhere, if you want to fiind one.
>>
File: 1467964768378.gif (489KB, 497x373px)
1467964768378.gif
489KB, 497x373px
we need to purge this board clean and start anew
>>
>>17946584
most song lyrics are written in obscure/artistic ways so you can get your own meaning from it. songs with literal lyrics are usually bad.

like if the lyrics you posted were written in a literal instead of metaphorical sense, it would be really corny:

>it's nighttime
>you're selfish
>i'm hungry
>you're annoying

vtmb is a good game though. its story is still applicable to today.
>>
File: Eye-of_Horus.jpg (361KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Eye-of_Horus.jpg
361KB, 960x540px
>>17950840
>>17950855
Aaliyah was illuminati as fuck, who knows what kind of stuff she knew?

>Boy, I've been watching you like a hawk in the sky, and you are my prey
>>
>>17950840
>Kindred: The Embraced) and the main actor Mark Frankel died as well shortly afterwards

Actually the show wasn't finished. Only 8 episodes were ever made, it was meant as a full season 21 or episodes and possibly more if it did well.

Guess they were too much on track with reality huh?
>>
>>17951387

get rid of /pol/ crap once and for all
>>
>>17951945
>>17951945
Oh, I forgot about that. True!

>Guess they were too much on track with reality huh?

That's what I believe is possible too. Or it's just a very odd coincidence... and if the Vampire part in the WoD is true or has some true bits, what about the other supernatural beings? Like the werewolves or mages.
>>
>>17952000

The representation of magic in VD/Originals isn't that bad if you ignore obvious special effects, they've researched it properly.
>>
>>17951945
No.
It was cancelled as of may 1996. Frankel died in a bike accident in september 1996, four months after the cancellation due to low ratings.
>>
>>17952082

It had low ratings because Fox never attempted to promote it. This is their standard modus operandi though. Fox has a reputation for deliberately killing shows, even ones with a lot of potential before they can take-off. I mean the Simpsons has been it's most successful show (hell it's one of the longest running, and most sucessful shows in history), but that's in spite of Fox's efforts to destroy it numerous times, over the years. Even once it was a proven hit, they moved it to a new day and time, which is usually done so that canceling a show can be justified. It confuses viewers as to when new shows air, and thus causes ratings to plummet. This did not work with the Simpsons, so eventually they tried moving it again.

Kindred was more like Firefly though. That is to say, no one really knew about them when they were airing, but have gained a large following in the years after. Enough of a following to justify reviving them, or rebooting them. Firefly moreso really, but the people involved in it have done a lot to ensure this, because it was apparently something they loved a lot too. Fox won't fucking budge though. Fox executives hated these two shows, and they despise the fact that people aren't liking and hating what they are told to like and hate. I guess all networks are guilty of this to some degree, it's just that Fox takes it to a whole new level.
>>
>>17946584
>I asked a spirit (i didnt expect a reply or spirits being real) how do people become vampires and I got the thought into my mind "A place for my head" from Linkin Park

so what you are saying is... i can become a vampire...by listening to linking park?

i must have listened to that album about one hundread times back in the day with no results, so wtf?
>>
>>17952999
No. Obviously that's not how it works.

The way I interpret it is that the spirit suggested by opening your eyes and starting to see what is hiding around you, you take the first steps to find the tracks of vampires and so you get closer to potentially becoming one? Maybe like that.

I listened to that a song a lot when I was younger and it never occured to me. Neither did it to anyone else, at least not online. I couldn't find a vampire interpretation.
>>
>>17947817
Literally =/= directly
>>
>>17946584
Alright, let's assume a spirit really did tell you that some Linkin Park song is the first step to become a vampire. Thinking that there's some mumbo jumbo in the lyrics is frankly retarded, so you need a better response to figure this crap out
>Step 1: Linkin Park Song Theory doesn't exist
>Step 2: I bet 4chan might know something
>Step 3: ??????
Alright, you're in dead water right here. I'm gonna assume amongst all these trolls is some loser who posts something that actually helps the cause, and allows you to continue on in your journey. Be waned if you actually find proof of vampires, I will be forced to kill them all after the media finds out. Happy hunting!
>>
>>17955638
"The way I interpret it is that the spirit suggested by opening your eyes and starting to see what is hiding around you, you take the first steps to find the tracks of vampires and so you get closer to potentially becoming one? Maybe like that."

^ That.

I wanted to know if other people noticed that too or just generally point them towards that direction. Also, why would I go to the media if I found vampires? Sure as hell wouldn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 322x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 322x249px
I want to fucking die now. Thanks OP, for forever and always being, a faggot.
>>
>>17955771
If you get this triggered over a thread on an anonymous imageboard maybe yes, you should. Can't be healthy to live like this.
>>
>>17955751

Ok, so I've followed this thread since the start and posted some. It feels like it's been standing still for a while?

Did OP have anything more or was it only this thing?

Like, did you expect, want a certain result from this? Like, some kind of next step?

Or was it just an interesting idea?
>>
>>17956009
It was an educational thread. Also, I think I belong to the group of people who can sense and or see vampires, or pick up on them more than average people. I don't think that's a rare ability but most people who have don't pay attention to it.

If I actually went outside I could find them... maybe.
>>
>>17956016

..and then what?

I know I'm just interested in the idea of girls who look like they're in their teens but are in reality really old.. like you know, maybe I'm just dumb, right, I don't find the idea of vampires scary at all because of this.
>>
>>17956031
Then what? I catch the vampire, tie them up in my basement and drink a bit of their blood once in awhile to stay forever young. You know, instead of a slave-ghoul you become a master-ghoul.

Sounds like a genius plan, no?

You don't need to find vampires scary as long as you find them interesting you have something to look for.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBnIUX0QAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj23_nDFSfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cw1ng75KP0
>>
>>17956039

So you do want to stay young then?
>>
>>17956047
Yes. I don't want to witness my own physical decay. I really hate seeing decay. When you look at pictures of former "beauty" (and by that I don't just mean if they are attractive, I mean the whole shine of a young body that almost everyone got) and then you see the same person in the present, how time stripped all of that away.

Maybe you can relate. Ideally I'd only live to 50-60 years, but as young as I am now.
>>
>>17956039
were still human and theyre are enemies our first goal is to exterminate demons and vampires parasites and murderers
>>
>>17952932
My point exactly.
It might be because of fox, but the show was cancelled because of ratings. Not vampire. And the actor died 4 month after cancelation, his death was by no means the cause of the cancelation.
>>
>>17956039
Are writting this seriously or is this irony ?
>>
>>17956548
Well, it's a joke. Mostly. A tiny bit of true core in it though.
>>
>>17946796
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
>>
>>17956625
No shit, sherlock.
>>
I have to be honest. I'm the spirit that revealed the truth of the vampire. I'm that one that gave you the eyes to see those of the impure heart. I have given you a gift my son, and I am proud of how you have spread awareness of the existence of the unholy. I am slowly dying and I leave this task upon you: extinguish all of the vile beasts. They need to be exterminated. You must first start with their puppets of the dark. This "Linkin Park" is a perfect target to begin with. Find them and extract information about their masters before they can exhaust their last breath. Slay all of these vampires and you shall replace our Pontiff Francis and lead our holy cause to rid the world of all evil. Thank you my son and remember, I will always be near your heart.
>>
Hunger for blood
>>
>>17956830
Shut the fuck up retard.
>>
>>17956830
I'm sorry but I'm not mentally ill. Nice try though and thanks for bumping the thread, so that more eyes will see my message.
>>
>>17956847
I'm just trying to help this youngster realize his full potential. The only retard here is you, you sinful creature of the unholy darkness. I hope you are smited with the rest of your evil kin.
>>
>>17947213
I'm shocked you found 2!
We are slowly going extinct. They probably don't even drink fresh blood anymore. I stopped craving blood 30+ years ago.
Started aging a bit, too. It's odd looking older than 25.
Linkin Park sucks.
>>
>>17956876
No. You're trying to fuck with me because you think I'm crazy and will take the bait. "Heheh lets make the schizo kill Linkin Park xd hehehe" Yeah no, not gonna happen. You also got my gender wrong which I only mention because it shows that you have zero clue about who I am to begin with. You got the whole THEME of this thread wrong.
>>
>>17956891
You assume I am incorrect about your gender, but do you really know who you are? You see, I am an ubiquity. I am the one who defines all and passes them through judgement. How do you think our great Pontiff came to his position today? Because I gave him his power. I showed him the truth and he accepted it. If you do not wish to accept this gift, I can, and will, remove it from the fiber of your existence. With that said, you will be condemning the human race to an eternity with the impure. You must make the decision: save humanity or condemn them?
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (38KB, 561x508px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
38KB, 561x508px
>>17956919
>With that said, you will be condemning the human race to an eternity with the impure. You must make the decision: save humanity or condemn them?

Why would a decision like that even depend on a random person? Dumbest plot ever. Also, I killed Pontiff Sulyvahn. RIP, friend.
>>
>>17956947
pontiff was a really frustrating fight
>>
>>17956947
You are no random person my son, no no no. You are the Chosen One. You have been destined with this duty by God.
>>
>>17946775
>anon has his autism card activated: The thread.

You'll be able to tell the amount of new friends by this post.
>>
>>17956977
Okay.

>>17956983
I'm sorry if this example was too difficult for you to understand. I'll try to dumb it down next time.
>>
>>17956987
For some of us normie ree's, your vampire autism fuck post is dumb enough for us to make some artistic shit post that makes us want to see your Baka ass kill Linkin Park. As we all know, "in the end, it doesn't even matter". Did you guys see it? Obviously 'End' referencing the end of a human's life therefore talking about how "it doesn't even matter" because vampires will rule all of us you toupéed fucktrumpet. :*
>>
Theres a reason cultures seperated by milennia and geography have similar "myths" HINT its the same reason posts anywhere that equate these myths with reality are shilled mercilessly
>>
File: hidden-danger[1].jpg (14KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
hidden-danger[1].jpg
14KB, 480x321px
It's a real treat to see you kiddies prattling on about lyrics which are "hiding in plain sight" as being particularly exigent or intrinsic.

What you should really be paying attention to are those lyrics which you gloss over as just "nonsense". Those are where you'll find the truly hidden agendas.

Steganography is not plausible deniability. It is in place so that you *never* suspect that the carrier text is hiding a code *at all*.

But by all means, keep pointing at the tip of the iceberg. Ob la di, ob la da, life goes on. The pompatus of love will do its job.
>>
>>17958331
Bitch please. Did you even read the thread? 99% of people say the lyrics I've presented are "nonsense" anyways, so what are you even babbling about?

The song has no vampire associations AT ALL for common people. No one ever suggested it or wrote it down. No one but me suspected it yet and I only suspected it because a spirit literally told me to.
>>
>>17958338
>99% of people say the lyrics I've presented are "nonsense"
But they're not. You know that. There's a difference between "deep and meaningless" and classically incomprehensible.
>No one but me suspected it yet
Oh so you're the chosen one! How fortunate for mankind! Let us erect a statue of you, O great Narcissus!
>a spirit literally
Did nothing. Don't infect my ironclad argument with your mental deficiencies. You haven't even begun to dig deep.
>>
>>17954433
>The way I interpret it is that the spirit suggested by opening your eyes and starting to see what is hiding around you, you take the first steps to find the tracks of vampires and so you get closer to potentially becoming one? Maybe like that.

have you found any tracks so far?
>>
File: h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h.jpg (38KB, 561x508px) Image search: [Google]
h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h.jpg
38KB, 561x508px
>>17958348
Yes, they are. What are you even saying? The majority is just calling me (or the 2 people who agreed with me) autistic and mentally ill, saying my interpretation means nothing.

>Oh so you're the chosen one! How fortunate for mankind! Let us erect a statue of you, O great Narcissus!

The irony of that statement is too funny. You realize that the most narcissistic person here so far is... you? You come in here, not even bothering making yourself familiar with the thoughts of other people, just pointing fingers at us "kiddies" and making fun of us, because oh - we are not as smart and enlightened as you, great anon!

>You haven't even begun to dig deep.

Alright then, enlightened one. Sorry that we kiddies bothered your greatness with our mentally deficient nonsense. Please do not waste anymore of your time with us.
>>
>>17955638
>Be waned if you actually find proof of vampires, I will be forced to kill them all after the media finds out.

implying any random guy could easily kill every single vampire if he just wanted to
>>
>>17958331
That picture looks delicious as fuck. At least until you realize it's not a fancy banana Popsicle.
>>
>>17958361
Read between the lines. That's all I'll say.
>>
>>17958360
I tried to find more and from what I understand or what the spirit is pushing (now I realize that the spirit could be lying or simply fake/my subconscious) is to get OUTSIDE. Keeps telling me to go out but not just out into my garden or anything.

Also had a dream about New Mexico some months ago that I forgot, but found in my diary recently. I was standing there at night with my feet on sand and a voice said, here's where you will find the answers to vampires.

I'm from Europe and not familiar with New Mexico at all. Maybe it was just a random meaningless dream, but maybe it wasn't.

>>17958375
Sure...
>>
>>>17958382
>I tried to find more and from what I understand or what the spirit is pushing is to get OUTSIDE. Keeps telling me to go out but not just out into my garden or anything.

well i go out often, maybe i should hang around later at night? but it sound like ill end up being robbed instead of becoming a vampire

>>17958382
>had a dream about New Mexico some months ago that I forgot, but found in my diary recently. I was standing there at night with my feet on sand and a voice said, here's where you will find the answers to vampires.

not from New Mexico either so i guess vampires are out of reach for us
>>
>>17958409
If vampires exist I have a hard time believing that they would only live at one place (New Mexico) and it was a message I got just for myself.

That you're curious is already the first step anyways. I'd try to focus on my dreams if I was you, maybe ask, like just ask loudly into your room (thats what I did) for a spirit to give you advice and tell you where to go to find answers for these questions before I went to sleep. Do that EVERY NIGHT until you receive an answer.

The issue with dreams though is that unless you train your brain to remember, you will most likely just forget. So maybe keep a piece of paper next to your bed.
>>
>>17946584
Thanks, Gomez. Next caller!
>>
Yawn the boring war between Vampires and the Babylon whore. The truth is, the first vampire and the whore were soulmates long ago, they broke up and started hurting each other. First it was just personal, then they hurt each other's friends and family. Eventually consuming most of the earth. The two voices you hear is that of the whore, and that of the false prophet, the first vampire.

Those in between, who suffer from both sides, and those who held onto their soulmate are God's chosen people.
>>
>>17960010
What two voices are you talking about? Who hears two voices?
>>
>>17960025
Your conscience. The initial thought of doing, then the weight of that decision.
You making the decision is your voice, we are usually drowned out by the other two voices.
>>
>>17959847
kek
>>
>>17960035
So when did wolves come into the picture?

Also can't believe you guys don't know about any werewolf songs.
>>
"I come alive in the night time" - Drake

"Vamp life" - Juelz Santana

Vampires confirmed
>>
>>17946584
Good find op. You're batshit but that was more entertaining than most of this board.
>>
>>17947446
It's not like they'll ever reproduce. What's the point?
>>
>>17962225
You are blind and you will stay blind with that attitude.
>>
/x/ is such a shit board jesus christ. You know it's bad when low-effort trite like this gets 200+ plus replies. OP, not only do you have the psyche of a child, your prose is of one too.
>>
>>17962445
I'm with this guy.
I wish summer was fucking over. This board was never awesome but at least role playing Faggots got shit on instead of praised.
>>
>>17962445
>"The truth is low effort."
>"I don't like this, so this has to be shit!"

I am blown away by your genius.
>>
>>17962452
May I ask what you have done for this board or the uncovering of paranormal secrets yourself? Nothing? You just insult other people and complain? That's it?
>>
>>17962457
You're a role playing shitposter, aren't you? What have you uncovered then asswhipe? Finding vampires in music? Bravo.
>>
>>17962457
I found the summerfag.
>>
>>17962473
Your full evasion of the question speaks more than enough. Basically, you contribute nothing but you demand from other people to do so and if they don't, you will cry like a toddler and call them names.
>>
File: 1469491486134.jpg (57KB, 424x425px) Image search: [Google]
1469491486134.jpg
57KB, 424x425px
>>17962473
Bitches about content. Doesn't add new content. Millennial are the worst generation.
>>
>>17962454

>I am blown away by your genius

It's not hard to impress literal children.
>>
>>17962496
You evaded my question as well, which shows vampire/werewolf bullshit is all you can muster from that tiny noggin.
And what the fuck do you want me to do? Recount every post I've ever fucking made?
I bet your 16-17 and you unironically like those bigfoot hunting shows.
Seriously, grow up man. Step away from this website, it'll do everyone some good.
Take the bullshit role plays to an actual role play site.
>>
>>17962525
>>17962523
No, I didn't. I contributed this thread and if you like it or not, a lot of people found it interesting. Yet you have done nothing at all. You just complain.

Good thing is, if vampires are real they wouldn't even need to hire shills. There's plenty of triggered and stupid people around regardless who will try to derail and mock the topic for free. Like these two guys.
>>
>>17962512
Its called the "Y" generation you fucking summerfag
>>
>>17961895
Truth is, vampires don't fear the wolf. They fear the bear. The bear is the highest animal spirit a human can posses, while vampires are actually mosquitoes. Hence no mosquito can bite a bear. Wolves are actually great friends with bears, just mythology has been changed over the years.
Ps in the last decade, the number of older vampires dropped from 88 to 33, and they continue to drop, as zika was introduced to target them. I am 'friends' with the first vampire, so I know lol
Common misconception, vampires love garlic, yet can't go into the sun. They can with sunscreen though. If you feel you are targeted by a vamp,look directly into the sun, limits their effects. Also it's a lie you go blind, sun is life.
>>
>>17962545

>"These guys don't like my shitty thread! :("
>"They must be stupid and/or shills!"

Kek, you're so deluded and self-absorbed that you can't possibly fathom why someone would think your thread is shit without resorting to deflection as some sort of defense mechanism. Narrow-minded really, but it's to be expected of a child correlating Linkin Park and vampires.
>>
>>17962585
You lack basic reading comprehension. I never complained about you not liking "my" thread. I'm making fun of you acting like a butthurt toddler. You don't contribute, you don't criticize constructively, you just insult and whine.

Not sure why. Maybe it gives your ego a little stroke. Do you need it so bad? I think you do. That's why I entertain you. My good act of the day.
>>
>>17962585
Thank god, this guy gets it.
I mean honestly.
Linkin Park..
And vampires. It sounds like a south park episode
>>
>>17962597
Two different people you emo fuck
>>
>>17962597
Your good act of the day would be to decide to go outside and play in the sun and never come here aain.
>>
>>17962616
Behave exactly the same way, so it doesn't matter.

The thread is now auto saging.
>>
>>17962625
Good, it needs to die.
I'll help it reach the post limit.
>>
>>17962625

OP if you're still here, one last post, check out fringechan. You may like it better than here even if it's super slow.
>>
>>17963163
Yeah, I might. But I think I have some vague, bad memories about this place involving weird discussions about "white power wizards" or something like that...
>>
>>17962404
>forgot to mention "sheeple" or "cucks"

And you are obviously a complete n00b to the world of conspiracy fucktardery and/or beginner's right/left wing extremism. A pro would have been tossing around buzz words like they were the only words he knew. At the very least you should have called him either a racist or a sjw, depending on your faggot political persuasion. I award you negative zero vampire dicks out of a possible 10.999999999 and one half.
>>
File: 1384304324188.gif (1001KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
1384304324188.gif
1001KB, 500x256px
>>17962457
I'm a skeptic myself. While that may anger the crazy, gullible, stupid and/or con artists, it's a vital role in uncovering the truth in any field. Plus sometimes skeptics can be fucking hot as fuck (pic related).
>>
>>17963625
>"But moldurrr, I know I've seen all this crazy shit, but no, but science as politicized says nooooo"
Pick a real skeptic as a hero instead of a dumbass televised official narrative cheerleader.
>>
>>17963854
This pretty much, Scully was the epitome of psuedo-skepticism.

She's the type of peron so see an alien ship fall out of orbit, crash, go inside and see a bunch of aliens and say "It's a prank, don't you think if aliens were real we would've heard about it?"
>>
File: Scully.gif (637KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
Scully.gif
637KB, 400x222px
>>17963854
Never even watched the show, as I don't watch TV. I'd still love to fuck the shit out of her--I really love red heads. Notice how I used the word "hot" rather than say "smart," or "nice?" This was deliberate on my part, as I meant for it to convey the fact that I want to ram my dick down her throat, and then up her pussy and/or asshole. That's incredibly crude though, so that's why I originally left so much to the imagination. Unfortunately, it seems that you have no imagination, hence why I'm having to spell it out for you now. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

>>17964022
See above.
>>
>>17964036
Whoa there slick, I know we all come here to blow off steam sometimes but you don't need to get so wordy or defensive. But yes, you've cleared up your point, and I'd thoroughly agree with you.

Still think back fondly to that half asian half irish redhead with green eyes that I chatted with on stickam several years ago.
>>
>>17964036
Nice backpedaling. Let's forget that you spent 95% of your previous post talking about skepticism, hottie included.
>>
File: 1404525669776.gif (199KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1404525669776.gif
199KB, 299x288px
>>17964045
>half asian half irish redhead with green eyes

Damn, she sounds like a keeper. Asian chicks are my other weakness.

>>17964102
Yup, 95% of three whole sentences.
>>
>>17963589
>>17963625
You can be skeptic all you want. There's a big difference between people having doubt or not agreeing with something and some kid just calling everyone involved a gullible faggot.
>>
>>17964126
Pretty much, too bad she lived on the other side of the country. Pretty much had all my favorite things.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.