[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any ideas on why the shoes of the victims are always missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 14

File: MISSING411NEW.jpg (103KB, 847x453px) Image search: [Google]
MISSING411NEW.jpg
103KB, 847x453px
Any ideas on why the shoes of the victims are always missing in these cases? General Missing 411 thread.
>>
>>17946580
no idea whatsoever
however very interessting stuff david has to tell i just watched a couple of times some of his talkshow appereances
wasn't he planning to do a documentary on this? do you know if it was already released?
>>
>>17946580
>saw something that knocked their socks off
Haha
But nah that's strange as bump for interest
>>
>>17946580
Criminals or whoever is responsible for this stuff are destroying a piece of evidence. One can check shoes for the soil to determine where the victim has been, and get other information.

I heard something about a spirit who snatches ppl from their shoes. literally.
>>
>>17946580

why are there no missing people in the middle of the country? do we just have shit dna that they dont need?
>>
>>17946580
Aliens can have foot fetishes too you know...
>>
>>17946667
It will be released this year, I believe he said this summer or shortly after.
>>
>>17946740
It only happens near large bodies of water
>>
File: missings and sightings.png (851KB, 847x933px) Image search: [Google]
missings and sightings.png
851KB, 847x933px
I finally got around to reading and skimming through a few Missing 411 books.

David Paulides is careful not to directly accuse Bigfoot for the disappearances, but he does seem to hint at a Sasquatch-like creature a few times. In the books victims sometimes describe a bear-like or dog-like creature, others describe 'wild men'.

I get the impression David believes Bigfoot is somehow involved.

In a recent History channel documentary, they compiled worldwide Bigfoot sightings into a map, and that map bears an interesting similarity to David's map of disappearance clusters.

Notice the empty zones devoid of both Sasquatch sightings and missing person clusters.

Here's that documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMMYv6ukh2w
>>
>>17946580
Some have mentioned Samsquanch as a possiblility. I like to continually point out the theory that Samsq is probably a metaphysical being and has been tied in with reports of mysterious lights/ufos. Regardless, Paulides is very consciously only presenting the evidence, without positing his own theory for a very specific reason. You have to remember, these missing people have families. A lot of the missing are children. If you started telling the bereaved "ermagerd ayleans did it" they'd be pretty pissed and ruin all your credibility in a heartbeat.

Reports are not just in the woods, but they ARE all near bodies of water.

I heard a report recently on Mysterious Universe that I believe was from his most recent book.

>kid goes out drinking
>disappears
>friends find his personal effects on a random rooftop that was hard to get to
>some time later friend is found in rigor mortis, upright in a municipal river
>toxicology report says his BAL was over 9000
>also reported there was no pooling of the blood, meaning that the body was not stationary at all before being 'put back' in the water

One of the more chilling stories I've heard. But there are lots. This is one of my favorite subjects imo
>>
Well, at first I thought it was kinda obvious, tha if something picked you up and you were kicking desperately trying to get free, you might lose your shoes.

But then, i realised that the shoes are never actually found (unless its the ones washed up on the shore, but i thought thats a different story desu) so then i figure, maybe whatever is picking people up and carring them all over the mountains actually just likes the taste of leather or something. Like its the spooky shoe-muncher. I just don't know.
>>
Maybe it has to do with dimension or timehopping similar to the man of Taured. The few survivors (mostly children) speak of impossible things such as daytime for 48 hours or meeting strange persons or creatures.
>>17946740
Even aliens consider you to be flyover states
>>
File: Nevada Shoe Tree.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nevada Shoe Tree.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>17946580
>Not knowing about he glorious Shoe Tree.
They are not missing, they end up here in Nevada.
>>
>>17946580
>shoes of the victims are always missing in these cases
They are?

Fuck... I've found shoes a handful of times out in the woods. And in places where it doesn't make sense for someone to take their shoes off...

Came across some while making a video for /x/, look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdjsCJ4yQOQ
>>
>>17947392
too bad you werent traveling with someone with clairtangency at the time
>>
I'm not saying it for all the cases but is a thing that people take their shoes off before killing themselves
>>
>>17946580
>Any ideas on why the shoes of the victims are always missing in these cases?
mountain lions
>>
>>17947062
More on this?
>>
>>17946580
Assuming these people are being taken by someone or something, a simple explanation would be that most people do not move easily or quickly over rough terrain barefoot.

You take their shoes off, and their ability to run away goes down drastically.
>>
>>17946580
Honestly when your body rots, feet fall off fairly quickly. When animals eat your body they usually leave your shoes since they don't taste good and maintain form for a long time.

When your body is dumped in water, feet separate even more quickly and easily than usual due to the enviorment.
>>
>>17951221
We are talking missing shoes here, not missing feet. In a lot of cases that David covers a intact body is found with the shoes missing.
>>
You always remove the shoes of anybody you want to restrict the movement of. Detainment 101.
>>
>>17947062

>"bigfoot" always reported in woodland
>Missing people show up in woodland
>Must be bigfoot

herp derp
>>
>>17946791
Woah.
>>
>>17946580
Whatever location that is in California the number of markers around it is fucking insane.
>>
>>17953305
It's in the central Sierra Nevada. Looks to be in the area of the Stanislaus National Forest and Yosemite NP, Sequoia NP, and Kings Canyon NP. I'd say something really shady is going on in Calaveras, Tuolumne, Mariposa, and eastern Madera Counties. I grew up in the area and I can say that a lot of weird shit happens there. Here's a comprehensive list of creepy things that have happened and been reported in my area.

>Steven Stayner was abducted in Merced, CA and kept as a sex slave for many years. He escaped captivity as a young adult. His brother Cary ended up going absolutely nuts after the kidnapping and as an adult worked at a motel near Yosemite. He dragged three women into a landscaping shed and brutally tortured and murdered them.
>antigovernment militias went into the mountains when the state first started passing gun control and haven't been heard from since
>the daughter of a whitewater raft company owner died bloody and screaming when her raft capsized and the current pushed her against a rock
>back around 2000 they found a serial killer's dumping grounds up in the hills, but I don't remember much about it because I was like 6
>I've heard stories about sightings of Bigfoot and something that looked like a coyote that walked on two legs
>your typical "strange noises in the woods" tales
>in the 80s Charles Ng and Leonard Lake used to bring women from the San Francisco area to a cabin in Calaveras County to torture and murder them
>there's old abandoned mines, stamp mills, and other gold mining structures left everywhere and many are reportedly haunted
>at Hornitos in Mariposa County, the bandit Joaquin Murrieta had his head chopped off by Fremont's Rangers. It was displayed in a bar in SF for years until the big earthquake
>lots of people have seen UFOs in our sky
>the hills are littered with abandoned campsites and cabins

Should I continue?
>>
I wonder how long it will take for the phoneposting crybaby to show up and try to ruin this thread.
>>
David Paulides was a bigfoot researcher before he got into the missing 411 stuff. I think it was a natural transition for him because he sees a connection even though he never exactly admits that.
>>
>>17953413
Excuse me, Steven Stayner escaped at 14 and Cary Stayner tortured and murder 4 women, not 3. I don't have the best memory when it comes to numbers.
>>
File: David_Paulides1.jpg (330KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
David_Paulides1.jpg
330KB, 501x503px
>>17953444
>>
What's going on with that one spot on the Left Coast
>>
>>17953550
>spirtis
Fedoras everyone.
>>
>>17953559
Is that Death Valley?
>>
>>17953413
It's probably cazadores.
>>
>>17946767
very likely!
>>
>>17953413
pls continue if you dont mind
>>
>>17946580
Because the monster has a foot fetish, obviously, the wriggling of toes and screams for help and mercy give it a stiffie that can cut steel.
>>
>>17953438
Can't ruin something that's already shit
>>
>>17947082
You or anyone else wouldn't happen to have a link to that report? I'd like to read it and MU is very prolific in their output.
>>
>>17955358
It was mentioned in episode 15.24, in the Plus extension. They were specifically mentioning the book "Missing 411: A Sobering Coincidence"

Many believe it could be a serial killer, but the fact that the autopsy showed no pooling of the blood and the body was in rigor despite being well past that point is what really got me.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-pusher-canal-deaths-claim-10742451

I believe this also may have something to do with that woman who allegedly played the 'elevator game' and ended up dead in a water tower with all of her personal affects and clothes removed. Once again, water seems to be a common theme with these disappearances.
>>
>>17953413
any links or additional info on the militias?
>>
Kids drinking and going for a swim or falling in the water or being dumped in it.

Pro-tip: people congregate near water to drink alcohol, also if a body goes into running water it sits in the same position in the water due to how our bodies are weighted. This means the feet drag and so shoes are knocked off as they drag along the bottom.

inb4"shutupalienshill"
>>
File: p43.gif (6KB, 599x289px) Image search: [Google]
p43.gif
6KB, 599x289px
>>17956027
http://www.operationtakemehome.org/sar/Fire%20and%20Rescue%20Personnel/Biology%20of%20drowning.pdf

when floating they float in pic related positions, feet dragging, hence no shoes and a lot of the time scratched up hands
>>
>>17956027
Still doesn't explain why the blood wasn't pooled anywhere in the body.

If you die, gravity causes all the blood in the body to pool towards the ground.

Even if they did die in the river and stayed there, there still would have been pooling of the blood.
>>
What really gets me is the ones who ARE found.

There have been kids found up the sides of steep cliffs, ALIVE. No conceivable way they could have gotten down or up the face of the cliff, and they don't recall how they got there, either.

I wonder how many interviews have been done with the ones who have been found.
>>
>>17956236
wouldn't they be in constant movement in a moving body of water?
>>
>>17956244
If they were constantly moving, why would they still be so close to the source, and not much further away from where they were discovered?

Not to mention that they searched the river for DAYS, did not find anything, and then suddenly he was found UPRIGHT, feet first in the shallow end, not far from where his effects were seen.

No trauma was reported.

BAC was within deadly levels, but he went missing after the bars in the area had all closed. Where would he have gotten any alcohol at that time?

Plus, the last thing his relatives heard from him was a horrific scream. His mother even says that he was not drunk when he called her.
>>
File: 1467357076616.jpg (397KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467357076616.jpg
397KB, 900x600px
There's a great read of some stories in this thread here. I know it's leddit but I assure you its very /x/ tier and in some ways better content than what we see here.

https://m.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/

There's 8 parts and each of them better than the last. The first one is brutal so you're in for a ride.
>>
>>17956284
I've read the first few ones of those, and I love those stories.

I want to know more about the staircases.
>>
Not trying to shill or be disinfo, but sights of samsquantches may be explained by bears walking upright.

One walking upright through dense forest or vegetation may be misinterpreted as a Bigfoot or bipedal ape, especially when sense of scale is distorted by foliage.

https://youtu.be/p4rIxfYsH0s

some bears must walk upright due to injury like this one.
>>
>>17946580
Why are there less reports in the middle of north america? is it due to the less amount of people, or is there just less activity with missing cases. Anywhere from Saskatchewan, through the Dakotas, and even further south don't have much. You can even see this represented in OP's image.
>>
File: DMpI7oq.jpg (147KB, 1067x1334px) Image search: [Google]
DMpI7oq.jpg
147KB, 1067x1334px
>>17956300
The staircase is just a spooky meme put in there for a surreal effect, which in turn discredits some of the stories unfortunately. I'm not a forest ranger but I love hiking, and like to know the history and general info about the location im in.

Staircases in the woods are just from old abandoned houses, and are often occampanied by foundations. The rest of the structure rots away but the stone stairs remain.

America has been colonized by stoneworking peoples for well over 500 years, and deep parts of the wilderness may have been the homes of pioneers, traders, miners, loggers or trappers of centuries gone by, especially in the mountains.
>>
>>17947062
Exact same map as UFO sightings...and it matches up with US population density.

Worth remembering David thinks Bigfoots are actually human. Same species as us just taller and very hairy
>>
>>17956332
It's more difficult to get lost or disoriented in the great plains region. You can see landmarks for miles and miles, the skies are large and wide so you can always see the sun in relation to landmarks.
>>
>>17956342
Yeah that makes sense, I've been through the prairies of Canada and North and South Dakota and they are very open. There are still a decent amount of woods though, so I was just thinking.
>>
>>17956320
Yeah, that could be a possibility.

Then I also present you with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=PPr5rYriT4M

>i dont think thats a bear
>>
File: 1464031771483.jpg (48KB, 459x531px) Image search: [Google]
1464031771483.jpg
48KB, 459x531px
>>17956339
I'm descended from Arapho indians and my elders told stories of our tribe merging with a group of tall, red-haired people who wanted to preserve their genes and have heirs to their culture. They were dark even to us natives, and had thick hair on their body.

I completely believe it because it's not uncommon for our men to be well over 6 feet tall.
>>
>>17956332
I somewhat wonder if it just hasn't been looked into as much, yet.

But then again, a lot of the strange occurrences happen to include large boulders, forests, and bodies of water.

not something that middle america has quite a lot of.
>>
File: 1464031665420.jpg (74KB, 620x981px) Image search: [Google]
1464031665420.jpg
74KB, 620x981px
>>17956369
there are similar stories like this in other tribes, usually in the mountains to the south. Some of our weirder elders think they helped build the south american pyramids.
>>
>>17956370
There are forests, lakes, rivers, and various caverns and miniature mountains through out the prairies in Canada and the United States in the 'unknown zone' as I like to refer to the great plains region when it comes to cases, but the truth is they are far and few between. Kind of really makes you think, why the hell are these natural landmarks relevant to the missing people? It's really eerie
>>
File: 1464112877458.jpg (214KB, 622x613px) Image search: [Google]
1464112877458.jpg
214KB, 622x613px
>>17956381
Oversized spearheads. The spears would have to be much longer and heavier to balance it, and wouldn't have been as practical for human-sized people to use, considering height, stamina, strength, etc.
>>
>>17948103
This
>>
>>17954874
I'll continue later when I get home. I have all the /x/ stuff that's happened in my area in a notebook.

For now, I can tell you that there's some old military planes in the high mountains that crashed and just weren't recovered. They stripped the weapons and computer systems out and just left the hulls. I've hiked up to one before.

>>17955733
Unfortunately, no sources on the militias. I heard about it through word of mouth. It supposedly happened, according to a lot of old timers in my area. This part of the state is very much in favor of the 2nd Amendment and many people don't abide by state restrictions, especially when it comes to "assault weapons" and switchblades, and I know for a fact that we have had and do have militia guys around here. For all I know, it's some story some local hicks cooked up back in the 80s to scare the ATF away for fear of taking a bullet on some desolate backroad.
>>
>>17956653
Looking forward to hearing about your area's weird stuff, Anon. Better come back soon.
>>
File: nash.jpg (9KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
nash.jpg
9KB, 243x207px
>>17956387
they all went on top of buildings but were forced to be removed because they did not have permisson of the church, who wanted money for their blessing so the craftsman was charged with blasphemy and heresy and cut into pieces to be thrown off a cliff.
>tldr: jew gets outjew'd and his wares end up in long term storage.
>>
File: 1459727802379.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459727802379.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>17947436
>clairtangency
Psychometry, or clairtangency (clear touching), is the ability to sense information by touch.

i had to look it up
>>
>>17946791
>It only happens near large bodies of water
>map in post below yours shows no tags in Michigan
>Michigan is surrounded by the biggest lakes in North America
>>
>>17957181
Me again.
Another look shows that its upper peninsula has a cluster, but the lower (which is also chock full of little lakes along with being surrounded by the big ones) is mysteriously blank.

Maybe the lower just sucks so hard that the weird stuff doesn't bother to go in it.
>>
>>17957127
>in Oakdale in Stanislaus County, there was a mare named Cricket that stood at the edge of her paddock by the side of the old highway leading up into the Sierra Foothills, just watching cars go by. When she died, she was so memorable for locals who used to go up to the mountains on the weekends, that a little DIY memorial was established. People say you can still see her ghost watching the traffic in her same old spot on Sunday nights
>there's a walking path in eastern Modesto (also Stanislaus County, near the Sierras) where joggers have reported a ghostly Miwok Indian (our local tribe) staring at them from the scrub brush on the trail side
>if you crash your car and die in the foothills and mountains, you might never be found. Last year, they found a truck that crashed 20 years ago with a local missing person dead inside from trauma sustained during the crash. It was only 20 feet from the road. The brush and trees just grow fast and swallow things up.
>The area is full of tweakers and junkies, many of them homeless and camping out in the middle of nowhere. Many are crazy and some are violent. There have been cases of hikers and river rafters stumbling upon little tweaker campsites on the riverbank and being attacked
>Because of the drought, mountain lions haven't been able to get enough food in the mountains, and some have been spotted in the Central Valley and Foothills. One was actually caught in my neighbor's tree, and local news has reported on mountain lions eating people's pets and stalking kids walking home from school in adjacent counties
>In the 70s, a white nationalist sovereign citizen militia called Posse Comitatus moved large numbers of their members to Alpine County, the least populous county in the state (1100 people in the whole county), and briefly attempted to take over by voting their militia leaders into public offices and make it a white nationalist enclave. It failed.

Will post more soon, have to mow lawn now that it's not 108 F.
>>
File: 1460985713864.jpg (15KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
1460985713864.jpg
15KB, 640x407px
>>17956347
its called the Great Plains assfuck. its grasslands for a thousand miles. kill yourself
>>
Who the hell post link from reddit link the other day? Roleplay galore with innawoods and staircase in a forest,the writer even proclaim him herself as rescue ranger,what a phony
>>
File: 15124352.gif (7KB, 976x521px) Image search: [Google]
15124352.gif
7KB, 976x521px
>>17948864
You mean Pumas?
>>
>>17957234
I think you mean catamounts.
>>
>>17946667
this yeah as the other anon said, google CanAm Missing 411 for more info.
>>
>>17956284
>>17956335

reads like plebbit spookypasta. usually they wall of text and go into a lot of detail to show their creds but this has none. also wonder how old the girl was in the first story because the girl's account is very vague
>>
>>17946580
DUDE BIGFOOT LMAO
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.