[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Southern Illinois Area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: carbondale-il-1711163.jpg (83KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
carbondale-il-1711163.jpg
83KB, 641x641px
There has been some weird shit going on near Carbondale lately. Anyone have stories from around here that don't have to deal with the Makanda hell hound thing?
>>
>>17946338
i live in central IL and when ever i do dream its about shit thats going to happen and i get a weird sense of deja vu sometime latter.
ive usually written it off but today at work i rmebered a dream from several years ago before the building i work at was built sting their making food (fast food joint) i dont have the slightest idea what it means.
i only recently started too so i have no idea how to deal with this.
>>17946338
your likely fine man.
>>
>>17946338
What kind of weird shit? I live near Paducah so Carbondale isn't too far away
>>
>>17946338
st clair county, where are you talking about m8
>>
File: 1468798134563.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1468798134563.gif
24KB, 60x95px
Kek I went to SIU for a year
>>
>>17946338
What's going on down south? Pike county here, nothing out of the ordinary that I've seen.
>>
It's 105 degrees in Southern Illinois. Fuck going outside.
>>
>>17947847 Come to think of it, there used to be a bunch of black/military helicopter sightings in Dongola over 10 years ago. Never knew what for. Google isn't being too helpful, but found some bullshit about "Little Egypt" iconography, #9.
http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2015/08/10Triangles.html
>>
>>17947875
Also, I live close to Choate State Hospital. Plenty of stories about it, like an underground tunnel, but the stories I hear from people who work there aren't reassuring.

Back in the 70s, when psychiatry meds hit the market, Choate went from 3000 residents to about 300, which means a couple thousand potentially unstable people got dumped back into the community. Nowadays, there's CILA homes everywhere just because of all the cripples and crazies have nowhere else to go.

One of the orderlies from there would tell stories. Nothing really /x/ related, just how unsafe the place is. None of the doors can legally be locked, because they are residents, not prisoners. If a patient attacks someone, and nurses come to sedate or restrain the attacker, but they aren't currently assaulting another person, nurses touch them, even if a staffer is beat bloody in the corner. There are patients that know how to abuse the policies.
>>
Josh?
>>
When I was a kid, there was a boy who was allegedly attacked by what was called a "ridge runner". He was badly scratched across his chest, looked like claw marks. Back in the old days a ridge runner was someone who ran moonshine, but in the 80's we took it to be a bigfoot type creature. My brother and his friends, who went to Anna-Jonesboro H.S. with the kid, went out looking for it in the Shawnee Forest. They wound up getting stopped by the cops cause they thought they were out spot lighting deer. When they told them they were looking for the ridge runner, they were told to get the hell out of there. Lots of rumors abounded for awhile, it was very exciting and fed my bigfoot obsession.
>>
>>17947875
>there used to be a bunch of black/military helicopter sightings
im seeing lot of that over in bloomington il along with a lot of military planes.
>>
I work closely with the police department in Evansville, IN. We've had a string of disappearances here locally, only one of which is getting any attention because they're sure the mom killed the disabled girl...

Anyway. There's 3 others that haven't really gotten out yet that they're trying to keep a lid on, but they're almost positive they've got someone dumping bodies in the river along the Ohio.
>>
File: trey lights in the sky.jpg (44KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
trey lights in the sky.jpg
44KB, 852x640px
>>17948812
>bloomington
I've got a friend who (i'm pretty sure) lives over there and he saw some strange lights in the sky a few years ago. I saved the picture he posted to facebook, it seemed pretty legit.
>>
>>17949092
Military aircraft in formation. How spoopy.
>>
>>17950483
Tell me, does it hurt to be that stupid on the daily?
>>
>>17946338
I live in southern In
But i have been there .
i remember seeing this werid black haired horse with a redsish mane.
The creepy thing is it followed me home i have seen it outside my house in the middle of the night . when i get a drink.
This has been happening for 7 months i still have no idea what he wants.
Has anybody else had this strange horse encounter as well
>>
>>17952021
Just about as much as jumping straight to thinking it's UFOs when this area is known for being used often for military flight training.

By all means, though, keep that tinfoil hat on. The alliums can't read your thoughts that way.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.