[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I open all of my chakras?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (37KB, 236x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 236x326px
How do I open all of my chakras?
>>
chocolate milk
>>
>>17945895
spend a lot of time on the root and eventually it will burst through all the other ones then you will have good energy flow yay
>>
>>17945895
Meditation. It's honestly the key to everything. How you meditate is very important.

Daoist immortals created physical exercises that mirrored the universal laws in their body and received great power because of it.

Look up:

Xingyiquan Santi-three body stance
Baguazhang eight Trigram palms

Read the Tao te Ching
>>
>>17945895
Onion and banana juice. Works wonders.
>>
>>17945895
With a screwdriver
>>
Calisthenic exercises

Looking silly.
>>
File: 64FBZH8.jpg (41KB, 651x733px) Image search: [Google]
64FBZH8.jpg
41KB, 651x733px
>>17945895
>>17945895
Meditate, lemme tell you a story OP
>Found out about edgar cayce
>follow his instructions on how to meditate
>been meditating for 5 days straight at 3AM in the exact same spot
>meditating and suddenly i see this bright as fuck star
>this star is pure white on the inside and blue on the outside
>this star shaped light is slowly spinning but at the same time increasing/decreasing in size
>next thing that happens is this thunderous voice telling me to "go"
>huge thunderous powerful voice told me "GO"
>right then and there i snap out of out
>I feel electricity running down my spine
>I get up and sweep my house making sure no one was in it since i could be getting tricked
>no one was in the house and it's 3:30AM now

This was 3-4 year ago OP, since then i stopped meditating, but everytime i do meditate i get scared as fuck from the voice, don't get me wrong i could tell that whatever was behind the voice had good intention, might've been god who knows, point is though that the voice scared the shit out of me since it was so strong, so yeah it took me about 6 days to visually see my throat chakra and speak to the divine, but im scared really fucking scared of how strong that voice was, one of these days ima man up and just meditate all over again, hopefully i get to see the light again and hear the voice again, except this time I won't be scared.

Also this story isn't bullshit, honest to god real, and i swear to you OP I think that was god who was telling me "GO".

http://www.edgarcayce.org/ps2/deep_meditation_J_Van_Auken.html
http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/spiritualGrowth.aspx?id=2079
http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/blog.aspx?id=5367&blogid=445

This is what i did for those 6 days to meditate, there is more so just google it
>>
you never go full chakra.
>>
File: wisdom-enlightenment.jpg (10KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom-enlightenment.jpg
10KB, 400x266px
>take sharpie
>insert into pooper
>open all chakras
>>
baduanjin

shambhavi mudra
>>
>>17946372
>zipa derpe
>shipu racku
>>
>>17946380
>fucking
>retard
>>
File: 1414917204706.png (373KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1414917204706.png
373KB, 1000x666px
>>17945895
the power of youth
>>
>>17945895
Kinda do whatever the fuck they were doing in Avatar in the air temple but don't stop in the very last moment.
>>
>>17946318
probably what you experienced was "Nimitta"
Here's more info about it:
http://rc.leighb.com/more/Nimitta.htm
>>
>>17945895
Like most things Spiritual. Realize there's nothing to open. Nothing to gain.

Anyone who tells you different, is trying to sell you coulored rocks and bad smelling candles.
>>
>>17946382
Nope, you just don't understand the wise words I posted
>>
>>17945895
God loves you, look at him humbly at first call him to you with love, but that you need to make space for him inside of you, rid yourself of negative emotionsand just give yourself up completely to him. Accept the love he is already offering. Keep him in mind across all that you do. Don't expect him to fix all of your problems, you have to play your part. Just believe, hope and love our god.
>>
>>17946510
You, sir and/or madam, are a faggot
>>
>>17945934

daoist methods are inferior to kaula and buddhist methods.
>>
>>17945895
Not everyone has
>>
>>17946380
zili mi ruka
>>
>>17946318
This same thing happened to me only it said "keep going" this is surely some shit. Wow. Haha. I got scared, cause of the energy in the body. I thought I'd died
>>
>>17945895
You don't

They don't exist
>>
>>17945895
this guy looks like a hipstet
>>
File: strawberry_milk.jpg (62KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry_milk.jpg
62KB, 700x700px
>>17945908
You fool! Sensi says it's strawberry milk.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.