[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unresolved Cases/Disappearances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: kayelyn.jpg (37KB, 634x436px) Image search: [Google]
kayelyn.jpg
37KB, 634x436px
What are some of the saddest and inexplicable cases you know about?

For me, it's Kayelyn Louder. Basically, she called the police stating that she heard 2 people that were in her home, but her roommate didn't believe her and there was never evidence of people being inside. That same day, she ran out barefoot from her home without her phone or wallet. After missing for several months, her body was found in the Jordan River in Utah. The autopsy couldn't confirm how she died, and the case to this day remains unsolved.

This case freaks me out because they didn't assume foul play and that it was suicide based on the fact that she was let go from her job recently before the incident.
If I had been fired and I went missing, the police would quickly assume it was suicide and that would be it?
Also, her body was found in an industrial area a few miles from her home. What would cause her to walk miles and miles barefoot to kill herself in a river?
The facts just don't add up to suicide. I might buy a hallucination from, say, suddenly going off anti-depressants, but she still didn't have history of serious mental illness.

http://fox13now.com/2014/10/10/watch-officials-release-eerie-video-of-missing-murray-woman-before-disappearance/#ooid=k1dDAxcToA9-Sqa25q27VTnl2YBCoICZ

Here is the footage, same from pic. You can also see her talking to herself or to her dog when she takes it outside, and when she runs out.
>>
Elisa Lam got murdered mysteriously, kinda looked like she was scared of something following her and shit.
This is her last known recording.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ_E6l1P86U&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17945843
It could be something, could be nothing.

Even without a history of mental illness perhaps she was mentally ill and has some kind of mental break.

In any case, imagining the what ifs gives some nice spoopy thoughts.
>>
>>17945863

I remember that. No one knew she was in the water tank until people started complaining about how their water tasted. Really unnerving
>>
>>17945843
It's quite possible there was other people at work. However due to low budgets of certain states they simply do not have the manpower to investigate and solve each case. Solving a case doesn't just come from pure interest, it also means funding certain outside sources that can provide insight. Without contracts there are limited resources. The evidence to this old story has been likely already altered from it's original state.
>>
>>17945880
What really fucking gets me in the video is just how distressed she was, something really spooky had to be at work there
>>
>>17945843
OK just watched the surveillance video. BTW, it's the first time I've heard of her disappearance.

First thought: lots of people have lots of criticism towards the 411 missing people theories (meaning they do not think anything paranormal is going on with these missing people). However, I remember that supposedly a lot of the missing 411 cases involve large rocks or boulders where the missing person disappeared. Is that a rather huge rock beside her in the surveillance video? Also, there is the fact that she was walking around that little forested area and the 411 cases revolve around people going missing in forests (albeit they're in big National Parks soooo....)

Anyone trying to figure what happened to her would need to be able to get the truth about her. Was Kayelyn using drugs? Abusive family/significant other? Any mental health issues at all? Etc.

Back to the video, she was outside in the rain in just a shirt, shorts and flip flops/barefoot. That's unusual, most people aren't fans of the rain especially being so uncovered. I personally enjoy the rain so much I would go for a walk in clothing like that but again, most people wouldn't. Why is that? Was she unstable?

What was she doing in that little wooded area? She seemed to be just dicking around or waiting. Kayelyn has a little dog with her and at one point seems to be trying to make the dog go away? Away from her? Towards the trees. Was she abandoning a pet outdoors?

Then we see her awkwardly run away, the opposite direction she seemed to be trying to steer the little dog towards.
>>
There are lots of cases like this. There's this guy who talks about it, David Paulides, check it out. I think this ones similar to those because she ended up miles away on water. In most every case, they end up in water. And it seems impossible sometimes how they end up there, like Elisa lam, or kids that are found high up in mountains or over mountain ranges.
>>
>>17945843

>This case freaks me out because they didn't assume foul play and that it was suicide based on the fact that she was let go from her job recently before the incident.
If I had been fired and I went missing, the police would quickly assume it was suicide and that would be it?

One of the scariest things I've ever realized is this: it is MUCH easier on law enforcement dealing with suicides rather than homicides.
>>
>>17946431
Completely unrelated because this is a solved case but

>officers find a man dead in his garage with a screwdriver stuck square in his back
>they assume foul play, start looking for the murderer
>they can't find anyone
>eventually they figure out that he held the screwdriver in the vice and ran full force into it backwards hoping to get insurance money
>>
I am going to bump this from page 10 and will contribute when I have time.
>>
File: prova 026 da existencia.jpg (766KB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
prova 026 da existencia.jpg
766KB, 4608x3072px
>>17947412
You are past noon.

You are empty, there is no way for you.

The king is coming back.
>>
>>17947425

The king is coming back.

Its all useless.
>>
>>17947434
Please save your roleaying for the threads with less interesting topics so I don't have to see it
>>
>>17947437
Its not a game, just look at the news.
>>
>>17947442
You must stop with this silly movies.
And watch the news.
>>
Well, I guess this thread is a loss now.
>>
>>17947473
Is this a new arg, cult or meme?
>>
>>17947554
Teach away then
>>
>>17947554
please stop avatarfagging with your edits, it's a quick way to get banned and then you won't be able to spam your shitty ARG at all.
>>
>>17947554
Spam away, why not making your own thread?
It looks interesting.
>>
>>17947566
Well, that's creepy as fuck.
>>
I wish more nutters would disappear and wind up in water
more space on the subway for me to manspread
>>
>>17947412
>>17947425
>>17947442
>>17947453
>>17947473
>>17947554
>>17947566
>>17947570
>>17947576

This faggot is avatarfagging and spamming in /x/ right now and breaking the following rules

http://www.4chan.org/rules

uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies,

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

No spamming or flooding of any kind.

Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
>>
>>17947566
Well I'm tempted. Odd request.
>>
spamfags current thread
>>17947329
>>
File: book.gif (2MB, 362x274px) Image search: [Google]
book.gif
2MB, 362x274px
>>17945880
Reminds me of a story my dad used to tell me about Viet Nam.

>Dad and unit are on a routine patrol in the jungle
>Extremely hot, humid day in the middle of summer
>been marching all day, haven't seen shit
come to a cool, refreshing creek trickling down a hill
>decide to take a break by the spring
>dad and friends wash themselves off in the creek, wash their faces and arms mostly
>taste test water
>tastes okay
>everybody refills their canteens
>Dad thinks the water tastes a little odd, but whatever,
>continue patrol, trail follows the creek, heading upstream
>come across a huge pile of rotting corpses laying in the creek
>tfw everybody in unit just bathed and drank corpse water
>>
Why does dog not poop? GO INTO GRASS AREA AND POOP! It is of the sigh now. I come into rain with feet bare simply to make my dog poop.

AH! In the woods now I am surprised! DOGGY NO. WHY DID STAB DOGGY!? I WILL RUN BACK TO HOUSE NOW! But little will I know if the killer person has a friend inside always waitinnnnnnggggggg.

You see children, We had PLANNED it all along! She had done heard of us conversate. We were in the attic All Day!

I will revenge justice to her with my bear hands if you know.
>>
File: 1464126993592.png (320KB, 622x476px) Image search: [Google]
1464126993592.png
320KB, 622x476px
>>17948445
>>
>>17945843
Good thread OP.... and this seems to be broken down into two catagories... psychosis or possession. I want to know why she lost her job... demonic possession can cause her to lose a job just as well as psychosis can.. if shes being tormented and acting strangly at work I can see a demon wanting to finish the job, but of course that begs two questions: are demons real (or at least are they allowed such interaction in iur plane) and why her, why is she more significant than the next lady faire... perhaps she was more susceptible? Perhaps she could have been someone of great influence later in life that the devil didnt want...
>>
>>17945863
No offense but it fuggin figures that floating bitch would be brought up first friggin post. Nothing to disrespect her memory but mushroom sauce man she has been discussed as nauseum.
>>
File: 1440119691836.jpg (437KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1440119691836.jpg
437KB, 1280x1920px
>>17945843
>http://www.denverpost.com/2012/09/03/colorado-investigators-suspect-serial-killings-in-unsolved-cases/

spooky true detective shit in the midwest
>>
>>17945889
you see tip of shoe on the left. someone is tlaking to her and telling her what to do. and sort of forces her back in. also the person out side wasn't letting the elevator work. buttons on both sides. might be someone on the right side too
>>
>>17945863
In every fucking thread I see
>>
When I was a child we would go to Mather Lodge every summer. In 2008 someone drove up, parked his car in the parking lot, and was never seen again until last year when his remains were found close by.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-xTwS3QBCI
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.