[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror Film News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So, did you guys see the trailer for The Woods? A horror film coming out in September. Well, it's been revealed that "the Woods" was just a working title, and it has now been changed. The real title was always going to be "Blair Witch".

Yeah, it's a sequel 17 years later. What are your thoughts? Yay or nay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girSv9UH_V8
>>
>>17945792
Didn't the Blair Witch Project already have a shitty sequel?
>>
>>17945819
It did, but in name only, the sequel didn't have anything to do with the original, and it barely acknowledgesee the events of the first movie. It was a typical hollywood cash grab, this is a true sequel
>>
Yep saw it today. It reminded me of Blair Witch too
>>
Looks like real shit. Like the first sequel with more references to the first.
>>
>>17945792

Is this from the director of the original? I know he talked about wanting to do a sequel around the time V/H/S 2 came out with him doing a short for it.

A bit disappointed this isn't found footage, I usually hate the genre but Blair Witch did it right.
>>
>>17945984
At least some of the scenes in this movie look like found footage. Maybe it will be a hybrid and it won't be jarring and stupid.
>>
look like another by-the-numbers found footage shit
>>
>>17945792
Looks like complete and utter shit, literally.
>>
File: why.jpg (21KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
21KB, 288x499px
>>17945792
>>
>>17946227

Looks like the found footage film is from the original and I doubt they'll show much of that.
>>
>>17945792
I love the Blair Witch Project but this looks shit

It isn't even the found footage format
>>
I fucking hate modern day horror trailers.

>silence... THEN SUDDENLY BIG NOISE omfg so scary
>>
>>17945792
>we can see the witch this time

What a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>17945792
Looks like shit tbqh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.