[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the Nephilim really exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: nephalim3.jpg (60KB, 569x421px) Image search: [Google]
nephalim3.jpg
60KB, 569x421px
Did the Nephilim really exist?
>>
>>17945781
That's photo shopped as hell. How can you not tell?
>>
Yes ignore what they all say but yes
>>
>>17945822
Well, I mean, he is the type of guy to ask if giants are real.
>>
The Nephillim were Neanderthals who would eventually go to war with the homosapiens.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 800x1192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 800x1192px
>>17945781
Yes...
Remember, to a 2nd or 3rd Millenia BCE average human, a tribe of 2 meter (or even just 6 feet) tall people would be giants.
>>
>>17946368
>le humans were smaller meme
>>
>>17946437
Have you never seen medieval armour?
>>
Yeah definitely.

If you look far enough back into the history of Britain for example, the earliest reports all say that it was inhabited by giants.

The last of which were driven out by Romans, Gogmagog was said to be thrown from a cliff and it still bears his name today, Gogmagogs Leap. His statue is also in London.

Many other geographical features are named after the fabled Giants and their are many unexplained stone monoliths.

Fingol is another interesting one, he was said to have destroyed the Giants causeway and lived in a cave in Scotland. There is a giant stone slab still in the cave called fingols table that was used in pagan rituals through out the ages.

There are thousands of accounts like this and sometimes physical evidence of giant humans all across the world, separated by thousands of miles and thousands of years.
>>
I think the nephilim legends and similar stories are based on fairly simple concepts based on fear and bravado. When your soldiers come home after a battle, they are going to say that their enemies were huge and powerful. After a while, all 'other' cultures and races are going to be portrayed as big scary assholes.
>>
Nephilim were hybrids between the fallen angels and humans
>>
>>17946368
>>17946437
>>17946449
Plains Indians in North America were tall as fuck compared to most white people.

They were also at one point the healthiest human beings in human history due to active life style, drinking only fresh water and breathing only the freshest air, and eating only small amounts of fruit, veggies and meat.

Even they had legends of giants too, not including Sasquatch (which at 8-12 feet tall were obviously considered giants as well).
>>
>>17947312
this isnt diablo faggot
>>
>>17947700

Lol you know that's in the bible right?
>>
>>17946437

They were.

The town I live in has a clock tower, I'm 6ft and I can barely fit going up the spiral staircases too the top.

Its like stepping into a hobbits home.
>>
>>17945781
Yes. military and institutes like the Smithsonian regularly cover up finds of large bones and evidence. Theres a shit ton of evidence of huge buildings for huge people with huge doors and huge stone beds and huge utensils and stories from EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY on the earth of giants that are not intended to be interpreted as fiction. Same with dragons which have been renamed "dinosaurs". Dinosaur was not even a word a couple hundred years ago. how quickly people forget if the history is rewritten.
>>
Check out some Jonathan Gray and LA Marzulli. There's enough physical evidence you can take it to the bank yourself senpai
>>
>>17947717
Go ahead and give us the chapter and verse.
>>
>>17947796

Genesis 6:4

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim
>>
>>17947796
Not that guy, but it's not in the Bible. It's in the Apocrypha.
>>
>>17947818

See above, occurs multiple times in the bible...
>>
>>17947700
Fucking videogame nerd.
>>
>>17947796
Genesis 6:1-7
2 Peter 2:4
Jude 1:6

and then there's plenty in the apocryphal books if you would like to read those as well
>>
Use ya noodle, lrn 2 Google
>>
>>17945781
The evidence is too great to deny. Every mythology has nephilin myths (greek, norse, ethiopian, slavic, asian) hell, even the tribesmen of Papua New Guinea have ancestral myth about warring with 20-feet tall men.
Add that to Amerindian legends about giant and it it would take an actual idiot to believe otherwise.
I even remember the Smithsonean museum were given costody of a giant skeleton around the early 1900's, and it just so happened to have "disappeared" soon after.
There is a cover-up going on. That much is assured. As to what they were trying to cover up, we'll know someday.

>>17946368
You mean like how scientist are always saying men didn't live past 30 (median age), when they also factored in hypothetical infant death, just so they could say, "everyone's living longer because science".
Scienttists are just the modern world's self-proclaimed "priestly caste". They are untrustworthy, even most of their studies are manipulation, if not outright fabrications, for one sole perpose: power and authority.
As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the returning of the Messiah Yeshua. He is my priest, not some lying intellectuals.
>>
>>17946437
Hell, some communities were small as fuck as recently as the turn of the 19th/20th century.
Take the poorly nourished brits from the early 1900s, whose average height lay far below six feet.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 333x500px
>>17947700 >>17947717 >>17947796 >>17947814 >>17947818 >>17947821
The Book of Enoch
The Prophet
Starting with Chapter VII
(first English trans (1821) from Ethiopic MS by Anglican Archbishop Richard Laurence (1760-1838))

The Book of Enoch is part of the canon of Certain Orthodox Ethiopic and Eritrean Christian Churches.
>>
>>17946485
Thousands eh . Well you have maybe 4 examples where are the rest ?
>>
all animals and humans are the same height

because evolution don't real
>>
>>17948039
>The evidence is too great to deny.
>But there's no evidence cuz deyz coverin' it up!!!

Yeah, I'm sure everyone everywhere in the world is covering it up so well you can't get a single shred of evidence lol
>>
>>17950143
>>17950172
If you check out Michael Cremo on youtube he gives presentations that show some of the fossil evidence of intelligent humanoid life in extreme antiquity (50 million years ago+). Or check out his book Forbidden Archaeology for a more comprehensive treatment of the topic.
>>
>>17947585
That ain't no Indian, that's George Bush.
>>
>>17947767
Why would anyone hide the existence of giants? And since nobody really knew what a dinosaur was way back when, they legitimately thought they were finding dragon bones
>>
>>17948039
The low median age of medieval people comes from the astronomical infant death rate which skews the numbers by a noticeable amount. That's like history mean, median, and mode 101 and is often used as an example to show why you need to more thoughtfully investigate claims from history.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.