[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real Ghost Stories General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 44

File: ghost-stories.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-stories.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
Straight up real ghost stories in this thread. Have you ever had a ghostly encounter? Share your story. It's okay if you've posted it here before.

What kind of experience was it? Did you see anything? Hear anything? Feel anything?

Do you know someone who told you about encountering a ghost? Did you believe them?

Cmon anon... you can tell me. I have some of my own to share in return (if you haven't already heard them).

Ghost Stories General.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kW0kTLBfG0
>>
>4
>Grandma just died
>Start seeing her at night
>Tell mom
>Mom ignores it
>Mom sees grandmas ghost on the porch one day
>Sell the house and nope the fuck out there
>>
>>17945537
Hey MothDan why is your name familiar?
>>
>Played with a Ouija board while I was in the army living in the barracks.
Got drunk and broke it in half because >I was mad at it not working.
>have horrible nightmares and have had stuff move while was asleep
>like my closet being wide open after waking up, everything in my closet being torn of the hangers, stuff falling off my desk in the middle of the night
>I'm sure it follows me because my roommate experienced it too
>>
>>17945797
When I fuck up the green text because I'm on my phone
>>
>>17945788
>>Sell the house and nope the fuck out there
Your grandma's face when
>>
>>17945790
I'm a known shitposter, name sounds like Mothman, posted a lot in /x/ last year, make /x/ type games with /x/ like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYhayjmtWLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDKQDby1Z6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGWThppo2-Q

Do /x/ recap podcast type thingies like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI7hlrbUxx0

Could be any of those things!
>>
File: whoops.jpg (12KB, 315x180px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
12KB, 315x180px
>>17945797
This is ongoing? How often does it happen? Anons here have said that burning a ouija board is the best way to ruin your life with hauntings, or if you do get rid of one to break it in half and bury it. I never considered what just breaking one and not burying it would do but maybe you have the answer to that.
>>
>be me
>about 8
>living in house my great grandfather died in
>asleep
>footsteps start coming down the hallway
>loud af, and unmistakably footsteps
>father hears it and wakes up
>sneaks out of the bed and gets pistol from end table
>goes into hallway
>whatthefuck.gif

>few years later
>mother doing house work
>picture frame which can't fall forward, as it's leaning back, falls fucking forward

It was just a bunch of shit like this for a few years. The activity ceased once my great grandmother died. Guess he was looking for her.
>>
Have three

>13ish
>night
>Go to building in back yard where pool table is to practice alone
>maybe 30 minutes later
>lining up shot at other end of table
>ball im aiming at rolls to the left about 2 inches (5cm)
>nothing else moves
>fuckthis.xls
>Set cue on table
>turn out light
>turn 360 degrees and gtfo
>>
>>17946399
going through chemo at the time, so maybe this one was a hallucination. Sister said she saw something similar once though.

>14 or 15
>asleep on couch in living room
>middle of the night
>wake up, open eyes, look at ceiling
>see small, red creature floating, black eyes
>want to look, but scared
>look away
>look back a few seconds later
>gone without a trace
>>
>>17946407
>several years later, 19ish
>home alone
>sitting in sister's old room on pc
>dog laying on floor beside me
>notice quiet house
>notice dog not there
>get up and look for him
>walk in kitchen
>see dog on back porch sitting at french doors looking at me wanting back in
>dunno how he got outside but whateves
>Let him in and flip the latch at top of door to lock it
>check other doors, all closed and locked
>back to pc
>little later quiet again
>no dog again
>back to kitchen
>dog on back porch looking through french doors wanting back in
>door still latched
>howthefuck.avi
>Let him back in
>no other events rest of night
>>
>Friend home alone at about age 10, mother is dropping something off at friend's grandma's
>Night, so all is dark outside
>Chilling in bedroom, notice something at window
>Man staring at friend, all black, no facial features, no clothes
>Friend freaks out and runs into mother's room

That story always freaked me out cause he was on the second floor and he would have heard if the dude got a ladder or some shit
>>
boop
>>
File: old-church.jpg (66KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
old-church.jpg
66KB, 600x399px
Good stuff. I'll share one now.

I did a radio style short story about this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrttGx97N0Q

TLDListen:
>in school, very young
>we were in an old church
>playing bloody mary
>none of us could do the ritual without getting spooked but we all tried
>run off to another room
>someone dares me to go into the closet by myself
>go in and get trapped in there and get majorly spooked on by whatever was in there
>finally get free
>as the teacher is scolding us, the door opens itself and starts swinging open

We definitely stirred up some shit in that old church trying to summon bloody mary.
>>
Not many people in /x/ have actually had ghost experiences?
>>
>>17946399
Does it mean you moonwalked out of the room?
>>
>>17949525
Pls leave
>>
>>17949443
I've had a shadow person/ghost experience that I've posted here a couple of times but can't be assed to re-write it
>>
File: attic.jpg (30KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
attic.jpg
30KB, 480x305px
Another. Many of my ghost experiences took place at a haunted ranch in the mountains that my friend lived at, I'll share more later.

>friend lived beneath an attic and above a basement on the far end of the house
>between him and his parents room and the living room were two other large rooms.

The stairs leading up to the attic were near his door and very creaky, so if someone ever walked up them you'd hear it.

>one night we're about an hour into a movie in the dark
>we hear someone stomping right above us in the attic
>4 or 5 loud stomps, sounds like a full grown large man stomping around in boots
>look to my friend and ask him "is that your dad?"
>he looks spooked and says "my dad is passed out"
>stomping begins again
>this isn't our first haunting experience there and I feel ballsy
>look up and yell at the ceiling "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
>stomping stops
>one of those moments where even though the movie was still playing it felt completely silent
>stomping begins again twice as loud
>so violent we could see dust settling out of the ceiling
>sounds like a man jumping around in boots
>look at eachother like "oh fuck"
>5 seconds of hellish stomping and it stops
>we both look back towards the screen and don't say a word

We spent the rest of the night waiting for worse events to take place, but they didn't. As usual, I went to sleep that night feeling something hover in front of my face, to the sound of small objects tipping themselves off the shelf and random creeks in the hallway.

This house was one of the most haunted locations I've ever been in, and I have more stories from it to share.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 640x1136px
My friend went into a subway tunnel where someone supposedly committed suicide in and snapped a picture and this is what he got. It looks like a spirit sitting on the ledge on the right
>>
File: received_10156394297040184.jpg (19KB, 691x492px) Image search: [Google]
received_10156394297040184.jpg
19KB, 691x492px
I've got quite a few. One tonight. I'll post them if you want them.

>pic is oc from a trip to an abandoned insane asylum morgue
>>
>>17950015
WTF? Yeah you better post them man. That pic is crazy.
>>
File: Face.jpg.jpg (44KB, 240x292px) Image search: [Google]
Face.jpg.jpg
44KB, 240x292px
I see you.
>>
File: Charlie Charlie.jpg (109KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Charlie.jpg
109KB, 960x1280px
I felt a presence lurking.
Pic related.

>snapped some pics
>something that wasn't there
>but was really there
>felt a strong presence
>seen immediately after
>this is the aftermath.
>>
>>17945788
I'd give everything I own to see my Granny's ghost regularly. Your mom a shit.
>>
>>17950457
Story?
>>
>>17946399
>turn 360 degrees
>stay still
pls no
>>
>>17950593
Turn 360 degrees is a meme. An inside joke. Come kn, anon
>>
File: Pic_Not_Related.jpg (35KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pic_Not_Related.jpg
35KB, 620x320px
>Grandma's shut-in younger brother (Let's call him Joe) married to a woman no one can see
>Everyone think he's crazy
>Until one time Grandma's Mom discovered a woman came out from Joe's room
>She followed her until she arrived to some kind of bamboo forest
>At that point, the succubus woman had disappeared and nowhere to be found
>Grandma's mom said that succubus woman (who has Asian features) was the most beautiful woman she ever saw in her entire life
>Shaman/Local paranormal expert said that succubus woman showed up in front of Grandma's mom intentionally as a sign of greeting to her beloved mother in law
>After that event every single person in the family believe what Joe said, even he's still kinda abnormal
>Joe still live healthily until now. And he said that his children are already in collage (as old as me).
True story.
>>
>>17950593
>not sure if joking or first week on internet
>>
>>17950015
>>17950043
>>
>>17951211
>>17950043
Alright, I'll post it later
>>
lump
>>
>>17950654
What a selfish, greedy child you are

What's the matter? Don't like it that your uncle is paying attention to someone outside the family?
>>
>>17949443
no because ghosts actually don't exist
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>17951444
>>
>be me
>be 14 yo mexican
>went to a sleepover with a group of friends (no homo)
>host's house is next to a corn field
>everyone (expect host) is creeped by crop field because of a local legend
>try to have a normal night
>play videogames, watch tv, play boardgames
>everything ok this far
>12:00 am
>lights off, time to sleep
>host falls asleep like a drugged turd
>heavy sleep. we draw shit in his face
>"shit wat was that!?"
>we heard something tapping in the window
>everyone freaked, exept host who is still sleeping
>decide to investigate
>move curtain
>almost shit my pants when i see a horse (one floor house btw)
>"he-hey guys is just a horse"
>seems friendly
>get an apple and feed himt trough the window
>horse's happy. walks away
>"that was weird"
>fast forward
>almost sleep. remember horse
>shit my pants
>when horse went away, only heard a pair of feet, not two
>tell the other guys
>leave house without host noticing
>never talk to him again
>>
>>17946407
Sleep paralysis m8
>>
>>17949525
Underated
>>
>>17951716
yes this
happened to me several times
scary shit
>>
File: rwtex.gif (2MB, 260x212px) Image search: [Google]
rwtex.gif
2MB, 260x212px
>>17945537
I've posted on here a few times trying to start threads but never get anything out for it. Anyways I work for loss prevention at a retail store, and managed to catch a door opening by itself on the cameras. The alarm went off foe the fire escape door, so I looked at camera for that door and it was just wide open. I assumed someone ran out the door, so I went there to close it, but because the door was rusted I had to kick it closed from the outside. I go back inside and check the footage to see what happened. I recorded the screen with my phone, hence the movement. Gif related.
>>
>>17951995
Is there any history to the building?
>>
>>17952034
I've asked some of the employees who have worked here for a while and nothing that they know if. It's been a year since that happened and I've yet to see anything again. That camera is set to record on motion sensor, so I try to look all the time but get a lot of video where I don't see anyone walking in thay area for like 5 seconds. One of the previous loss prevention here said that they saw footage of that soda at the bottom of camera get thrown over in the middle of the morning when no one was in the store. He said he burned it to a cd, but I've never been able to find it in the office.
>>
>First few days alone after moving out and living in my own apartment
>Doing my makeup
>Hear the phone ring
>Put makeup down, run to answer
>No answer
>Walk back into bathroom
>All of my makeup placed on the floor, all the tops off
>Nope
>Nah
>Niet
>いいえ
>No
>Non
>Run the fuck out with half a face of makeup, call parents, move to new apartment
>>
>>17945537
i need some help .I know this might sound silly
But i think i'm being followed by a demonic horse.
It all started 5 years ago when me and my family went to go camping in Illinois For 3 days.Can"t remember the name of the place we were at
But i remember my father new the person who owned the land..
Everything was normal until the last night we where there.
I remember waking up when before the sun was up.Hearing whispers.
So i went to investigate outside.
There was what i saw a horse with a mane which looked like a fire but which was weirdly shaped like a mane
.From what it looked like a noticeable amount of distance away from me.
I obviously thought this was a dream so i walked towards it.
Every Step i walked towards the horse the whispers got louder
Then i remember it looking towards me.
Immediately i was frozen in place . I could not move for what seemed like hours .
Next thing i know i wake up outside of my bed onto the same spot where i froze up.
I told them what happened. Of course they did not believe me.
fast forward a few days ago the same horse and the same whispers has came back .
This time i distantly heard in one of the whispers.
Ssssssooooon and" the flame will take care of the pain "
Call this a fake encounter but i know what i saw and heard
Has anything similar happened to anybody else.
>>
File: oldwilmingtonghostwalkgraveyard.jpg (356KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
oldwilmingtonghostwalkgraveyard.jpg
356KB, 1024x764px
I believe I have successfully photographed spirits multiple times even though I did not see them when I was there. All of these photos were taken on the Old Wilmington Ghost Walk in NC. I've posted these photos before, but it's been quite a few years since the last time.

This is the most recent one I've taken.
>>
>>17949774
Moar pls
>>
>>17952133
Original color version cropped
>>
File: wilmghost.jpg (329KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wilmghost.jpg
329KB, 1024x768px
>>17952165
This one was from a couple of years before the last one. I outlined what I think is a disembodied head floating above it's torso. I think I took this one around 2006 because I remember that I was then obsessed with the computer game F.E.A.R. (Still love it to this day)
>>
File: 17wikr.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
17wikr.gif
2MB, 260x195px
Well your lucky day guys, I decided to look at some of the new saved footage from dvr. Found one of a light flashing randomly in the store's power room. First thing is this is the same camera from the other gif I posted. Second, I don't know why the camera was directed right at the door, it's usually centered over the entire area, could have been the manager, but I don't know. Third, after I saw this I went to the back and asked the guy that works near there frequently if he ever hears anything back there, he told me all the time, then I showed him the videos I saved. He told me he never tries to go back there and see. Fourth, I figure some people would say someone went in there and did something, I looked back an hour before and and hour after that incident, and saw no one come in or out of that room.
>>
File: Price Hill Masonic Temple.jpg (105KB, 1166x744px) Image search: [Google]
Price Hill Masonic Temple.jpg
105KB, 1166x744px
As a kid I stayed with my grand mother in Cincinnati Ohio. We lived next door to an abandoned masonic lodge. Growing up me and some of the neighborhood street rats would jump inside from the second story window that we busted out. The place looked like it used to be beautiful but the stair cases leading up to the higher floors were busted apart and made it impossible to go up to the higher floors. The ceilings and floors were caving in as well so even if you got up the stairs you wouldn't be able to walk across the floor. Anyways I would hear whispers come from the higher floors and also foot steps like someone was racing from one end to another. (Which would be impossible with the condition of the floor.) I could never quite make out the whispers but remembering back one whisper I remember kind of sounded like "Got you where I want you." Whenever I heard the whispers we would immediately leave. A couple years later I went back into the lodge by myself, I was a little older so I shrugged off the whispers I heard years ago thinking I had an over reacted imagination. I went in there before dark. I remember there being just a little bit of day light left. I wanted to see if I could find any cool stuff lying around. I did find a cool black owl statue that I remember being on the roof of the lodge and the owner must have took it down from the roof and put it inside the building. Anyways that was the only thing I took back with me. I didn't spend a whole lot of time in there. After 15 minutes of being there I noticed an elevator shaft with the door open. I was maybe 10 ft from the elevator when I heard a woman's voice scream loud as shit. I ran towards the window I came in and was sweating cold drops of liquid fear and had goose bumps and shivers down my spine. I couldn't sleep for a month after that. I was so paranoid that maybe something was in the room that could have followed me home.

Pic related
>>
>>17949774
Aren't you the mentally ill moron who used to post this shit on GameFAQs nearly 15 years ago? Jesus Christ why are you still posting this shit?
>>
File: 1464040120478.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1464040120478.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>17945797
>>17945891

Do they manufacture haunted spirits in the same factories where they make the ouija boards?
>>
>>17952218
Eh, the rational explanation for the scream is that there was another person there who was also exploring the building the same time as you. So when she saw you, she got scared and screamed.
>>
>>17952239
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>17949062
did you think putting fucking generic music over your soft talking voice was a good idea?

moron
>>
>>17951995
Woahhh I remember you!
>>
>>17952239
>>17952360
>trying to crash another thread
Go take a nap faggot.
>>
>>17952133
What am i looking at? Just orbs?
>>
>>17952360
ever heard of headphones? poorfag
>>
>>17952102
Yeah thats p fuckin creepy
>>
>>17952351
don't reply to shitposters
>>
>>17952384
To me, it looks like the upper half of a man is floating above the graves. He has a strap over his shoulder and a patch on his shirt.
>>
File: image.jpg (839KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
839KB, 3264x2448px
>move into new house a few years ago
>walk-in closet, all nice and organized
>one morning I go in there and all of the socks from the bottom shelf are scattered across the closer floor
>spoopy.png
>put them back, a couple days later it happens again
>spoopyagain.png
>wake up in the middle of the night and hear scratching
>open up door, see doge in there moving all the socks around to make a little bed
Crisis averted.
>>
>>17945537
My wife and I stayed in a haunted hotel room last week. Documented on their website. We kept waking up thinking somebody was in the hotel room. Papers rustling,foot steps,but nothing there. Apparently,things get moved during other guests' stays. Everything stayed the same (I think). Just the noises all night long.
>>
>>17952218
Awesome.

I remember visiting Bannack Montana when I was a teenager and I thought the Masonic Lodge was really creepy there. Why would they set one up in a gold rush town that was guaranteed to become a ghost town?

We went through the hotel and I split off on my own and peeked into closed off rooms and remember feeling for sure that this place was haunted. Of course after that the tour guide told us all about the little ghost girl who runs around at night and stuff. Since then came to find out Bannack is a famous haunting location and Ghost Bros investigated it.
>>
File: Haunted-Staircase-Remix.jpg (175KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Haunted-Staircase-Remix.jpg
175KB, 600x900px
Another radio short story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcrQU5OGvmU

>spending the night at friends house
>hear something coming up the stairs into his room
>everyone is asleep and I'm closest to the stairs
>I keep my eyes fixed at the top of it expecting to see someone's head show up as they climb up
>the footsteps are slow and creaky, like they're trying to sneak up
>I can hear the very last steps at the top of the staircase being walked on now, but still don't see anyone
>it stops and is now at the top of the staircase
>feel something standing there right in front of me
>sit up and say out loud to everyone "Hey guys wake up"
>nobody moves
>decide to let everyone sleep because this isn't my first spooky experience and I don't really need them to know what's going on
>go back to sleep
>next morning tell my friend and he acknowledges that the staircase is haunted and he's experienced the same thing before
>>
>be 14
>watching tv at 3am while on vacay
>pass out
>wake up, tv is off, don't think too hard about it
>close eyes again
>hear door to room SLAM the fuck open
>hear the sound of bare feet running across the ceramic floor
>another door slams open
>jolt up and look around, both doors in room are wide open
>there was a cable running in front of door, whatever intruder that got inside would've tripped over it
>fuckthisshit.jpg
>force myself to go back to sleep
>next morning, find out from grandma (this was her home) that the guard in front of the complex died and she apparently owed him some shit
>sleep with lights on for rest of vacay
>>
>>17952484
post more pictures of this doge please
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17952666
>>
>>17952684
awww how cute
>>
>>17945790

>replying to tripfags

you are the cancer that is killing /x/
>>
>>17952706
I love you. <3
>>
>>17952706
You're the cancer that's killing /x/ you fucking bellend.

This is a legitamate /x/ thread, and /x/ was best when there used to be a lot more tripfags about anyway, so fuck you.
>>
>>17952724
:p lol much bby x-files!!
>>
>>17952728
*muh
>>
>>17952724
>/x/ was best when there used to be a lot more tripfags about anyway
Strange but true. I was actually wondering were all the /x/ trips went. There used to be at least a few of them at all times.

The best /x/ years there were like 5 or 6 active trips in /x/ putting up good threads regularly.
>>
good thread is good
>>
This encounter always fascinates me because of how up front it was

>be me, 4th grade
>had a metal bunk bed with a fouton on the bottom
>wierd stuff started happening after I got the bed a year before
>tapping sounds from random places in my room
>would stop when I talked or hummed
>mom came in one night, tapping stopped
>started back up after she left
>heard paper ripping on the bottom bunk but nothing was there in the morning
>wtfno.jog
>fast forward half a year
>used to the sounds
>get confident
>home alone, middle of a summer day
>door and Windows are closed, shades are up letting in sunshine
>had two Lego bionicles hanging from string from bunkbed
>they were tangled together
>place m&ms on shelf in my closet
>bunk bed is behind me
>retard mode engaged
>say, "if you're real, eat these m&ms"
>nothing happened
>continue for a minute but get discouraged talking to an empty room
>"I guess you're not real then"
>immediately hear a single tap
>ohshitnigur.gif
>spin the fuck around so fast the centripetal force flings the shit out my ass
>the two bionicles were swinging back and forth
>whatTheActualFuck.fuck no
>remain calm andown apologize like a bitch

This fascinates me because something I couldn't see responded to me. Who knows if it was a ghost or a being from another dimension. The possibilities are endless. Everything stopped after that for the most part. It was a brand new house as well. I took pictures and had several strings of orbs in the pics but i don't have them anymore. Sorry for mistakes, typing on phone
>>
>>17951995
You can see something block the light coming through the threshold right before it opens.
>>
>>17953186
Yeah I had noticed that too. If I ever decide to stop being a lazy ass and move these to my computer and webm them, you can see there's like a shadow before the door on the ground like a foot before it opens.
>>
>>17953186
Even looking at the gif, you can see that black spot on the ground right before the door, watch that, and you can kind of see what seems like something walks over it right before the door opens and the black spot kinda goes away.
>>
>>17952744
The reason we adopt trips here is to teach the methods of magic. Standing out is unfortunately necessary to start the motions. Things have been heating up such that there hasn't been much of a need for identity. The more awakened we become, the less we need identity. Or else it becomes less useful the more people can create their own.
>>
File: LookinBack.jpg (262KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
LookinBack.jpg
262KB, 960x1280px
>>17950457
>>
>>17953161
Does anyone know a 100% effective guaranteed to work method to keep the evil spirits away from you?
>>
>>17952127
I find this pretty strange since a friend and I have this inside joke about a creepy horse that haunts and kills people. Its a long story.
>>
Bumping cause I wanna see more ghost stuff!
>>
yea bump
>>
Trump rump bump dump
>>
>>17951995
I remember you cool
>>
>>17949062
hey anon dont listen to these haters, u just got a new sub keep up the good work
>>
>>17949774
plz share anon
>>
>>17951587
huehuehue
>>
>>17949618
>can't be assed
kek
>>
File: DiCaprio-Crying[1].jpg (26KB, 632x282px) Image search: [Google]
DiCaprio-Crying[1].jpg
26KB, 632x282px
>>17945788
>mfw I'm in my forties and will never be loved as a grandparent by grandkids since I still don't have any kids of my own.
>>
File: _20160726_185115.jpg (4KB, 145x135px) Image search: [Google]
_20160726_185115.jpg
4KB, 145x135px
Lurker bump. Waiting for more stories
>>
>>17945788
Anon, you gotta buy that shit back. Not only b/c it's your gma, but b/c she wanted to/needed to tell you guys something and you turned your fucking back. Buy the house back, even if she was a bitch, and work toward figuring out what she needed you to know. Otherwise, things could get worse for that house, and much worse for your and your children and your children's children into your forth generation.
>>
>>17949618
Please re-write it once in a txt file, save, and post when appropriate. I mean, it's better than 500 reposts of mrrgrrd! irt's r srnwrkr!
>>
>>17950557
second.
>>
>>17952102
Your ghost bf said he loves you the way you are! Awww! I swear, some women are so picky!
>>
>>17945797
Don't they screen soldiers for mental illness?
>>
>>17952527
Okay, so where was it and what room, etc.
>>
>>17958379
>implying that anon was a girl
>>
File: nope.jpg (76KB, 800x824px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
76KB, 800x824px
Im very rational. Atheist/Agnostic.
Dont believe in ghosts and stuff, but i've experienced some really unexplaianble things:

>be like 18
>couple of minutes after going to bed
>thinking random stuff, fully awake and aware
>suddenly, sheet over me gets tugged HARD from one side of the bed
>in shock, and scared as fuck, try to find a rational explanation
>find none
>pray until i fell asleep

Looking back I dont know why or how the fucked I stayed in that room.

More? I got more creepy unexplained stuff thats happened to me.
>>
>>17960071
sorry about my engrish btw
>>
File: 2.jpg (14KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
14KB, 852x480px
>>17952162
>>17957416

At the friend's house who lived on the haunted ranch

>spending the night with another friend so there is 3 of us
>we're about 14 and 15 at the time
>friend who lives in the house went to sleep and me and the other friend are watching videos we recorded that day on my camcorder
>it's dark so the playback screen on my camcorder is the only light in the room
>friend is laughing at one of the clips and turns to me to say something
>immediately covers his face and starts yelling "OH MY GOD HOLY SHIT DUDE TURN ON THE LIGHT PLEASE TURN ON THE LIGHT"
>I think he's joking at first but I don't get the joke
>I keep asking wtf he's talking about
>"JUST TURN ON THE LIGHT PLEASE TURN ON THE LIGHT PLEASE"
>I hop up and flick the light switch on and look around the room, nothing unusual going on
>"Dude what did you see?" I kept asking.
>Friend still won't take his hands off his eyes
>"I saw a face floating behind your head"

I tried to reason with him that it was just because we were sitting in the dark and the image of my face lit up by the camcorder screen was burned into his retinas.

He insists that's not what happened, that he saw the face of an old man and that it turned to look at him.

>We play some gamecube until 4 am and my friend is finally tired enough to fall asleep
>He asks me "Please don't fall asleep before me" and I tell him I'm not really tired enough to sleep anyway
>5 minutes later he's asleep
>I turn off the gamecube and sit back down, the light in the room is still on but I'm not going to turn it off because I just know shit will kick off in the dark and it's going to be sunrise soon anyway
>Familiar feeling of something pacing around the room, try to ignore it
>As I get ready to close my eyes I hear small metallic noises from the closet
>Look behind me and the clothes are swaying and swiveling on their hangars like a breeze is in the room
>Don't sleep that night
>>
>>17945537
This is not my story, it happened to my gf

>Gf had a 3 year old nephew (from her older bro)
>nephew's grandfather (mother side) was sick and one day he died
>My gf had to take care of the kid while her brother and his wife take care of everything related to the funeral
>Nobody told the kid that his grandfather died
>My gf spent the day playing with the kid, telling him stories and bullshit
>bedtime, the kid goes to bed with no issue at all
>around 10 pm the kid goes downstair and tells my gf that he can't sleep
>she goes, takes him to bed again, checks everything around, windows are closed, nothing unusual or strange
>half an hour later the kid wakes up again
>the kid says that his grandfather keeps waking him up because he snores and breathes too loud
>Also the kid says that his grandfather tries to talk but he can't and that he just stands there at his bed side trying to speak but only making weird noises
>nobody told the kid that his grandfather died on the hospital, with an oxygen mask and that in the end he was so weak that he couldn't talk

My gf took the kid with her downstairs and let him sleep on the couch next to her while she was trying to watch tv
>>
>Be 12, grandma is staying over
>grandma's mom is a Mexican witch
>my room is at the end of the hall, has a bed by the hall, when I lay down I can see all doors and the whole hallways
>I have trouble sleeping that night,
>just stare down hallway untill like two in the morning
>suddenly hear loud stomping, shadow runs directly to me and then burst open guest room door right before mine
>hear loud "ehhHhhhhHHHHH"
>parents rush out, dad has gun, mom runs and grabs me
>rest is a blur
>grandma is dead
>great grandma had a car crash and died
>no broken windows, no unlocked door, fingerprints, anything
We don't know what happened and don't talk about it, mom cries when anyone brings it up, none of our family went to great grandma's funeral, pretty sure she sold her soul and her daughters soul, when she died hear daughter died, mom won't say great grandma's name and sold her house a month later. Don't sell your soul kids
>>
Ghosts aren't real you fucking morons.

Demons, however...
>>
>>17949784
Nah, man. It's like a thicker piece of piping at a joint or something, and then like grime on the wall leading down to the ground to a pile of rubbish or something.
>>
>>17952473
I see what you mean but only after you said it. You're grasping for straws man.
>>
>>17953161
Yeah but did it eat the m&ms
>>
>be 5 year old me
>staying the night at my aunts
>decide to sleep in her room because she has a water bed
>hellyeah.jpeg
>fall asleep
>wake up to something pulling my leg
>i could see the imprint of something under the blankets with me attached to my leg
>freak the fuck out
>scream and cry out for me aunt
>"something is grabbing my leg!! Something is grabbing my leg"
>she comes running into the bedroom at the speed of ten usain bolts.
>she sees the bump under the blankets attached to my legs
>face goes white
>rips back the blankets and nothing is there?
>mfw ~pic related~
>never stay over again
>>
>>17960598
Sleep paralysis is something else, anon
The blanket thing, if I had a quarter for every time it happened, I would be the Donald Trump of /x/.
I've had blankets pulled by something on the side of my bed. Had blankets pulled down and be given oral sex by a male spirit. I'm not gay but I welcomed it. If it feels good and you don't get any spit, AIDS or ectoplasm on you I call it a win/win situation for any heterosexual, wouldn't you?
>>
>>17960071
>>17960074
See >>17958319. Of course we want moar. Don't ask, just post please, anon.
>>
File: phone.png (942KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
phone.png
942KB, 720x960px
>be me
>6 years old
>over at my grandma's house
>house has 2 storeys
>there are 2 "phones" at the top and bottom of the stairs
>the phones have no keypad to enter numbers and they never ring
>speaking into the phone and pressing a button would let you "talk" into the other phone
>my grandma is outside doing the laundry
>decide to mess around with the downstairs phone
>"hello dominos, can i please have a ham and cheese pizza"
>just static from upstairs, as you would expect
>"hello?"
>someone fucking laughs through the phone
>sounds like an old man, but my grandpa was downstairs watching TV. i could literally see him from where i stood
>didn't go upstairs until bedtime

pic related is the upstairs phone. i have more stories if people are interested
>>
>>17950557
This.

After my grandpa died, we sold his RV. People who bought it told us they saw a ghost hanging out in it matching his description.

Wish I could have been around to meet him. My grandpa was pretty much my favorite person.
>>
MORE STORIES PLEASE. good thread
>>
Okay so I was like 16 and my parents were watching this movie called dark skies so I watched too
Aliens are my biggest fear
I had school the next morning so I laid down on my back with my hands by my sides
I "woke up" to see a tall alien dude with no face
He was gray and didn't say anything
I tried to scream but no sound came out
I couldn't move my body only close my eyes but when I opened them there was two more of them
They got closer and closer until their"faces" were hovering over mine and I was fucking freaking out
I woke up at my alarm around 5:30am confused as fuck
My friend is really into that stuff so I told her and she said something about being visited by "grays" or something
Has anyone else experienced this?
I have more stories with similar situations
Could I have been lucid dreaming??
>>
File: 078Rapidash.png (161KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
078Rapidash.png
161KB, 431x431px
>>17952127
Gotta catch 'em all, anon.
>>
>>17946423
My dog found his way into my neighbors house once, they were on holiday and no one had been to their house.
>>
>>17962815
What I was thinking
>>
>>17945537
This wasn't exactly m, but my mom and sister both saw it and have told me about it multiple times.
>Be sister, 4 or 5 years old
>getting ready to go the dentist or some shit
>as she's walking to the garage door, some man walks out of the office
>extremely tall, bright red and curly hair, wearing an overcoat and heavy boots
>walks from the office straight through the garage door
>sister freaks out and gets mom
>mom goes downstairs to comfort her and show her that nothing's there
>opens garage door and then mom and sister both see the man crawling under the car
>Both nope the fuck out of there and reschedule sister's dentist appointment
>>
>>17962847
>>17962847
Maybe I'm dumb, but how does he go straight from dentist office into a garage?
>>
>>17962759
How many times must we tell you people it's SLEEP PARALYSIS
>>
>>17962873
Sorry, I meant my dad's office.
>>
>>17958343
I might have to
>>
File: nope.webm (215KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
nope.webm
215KB, 854x480px
>>17960071
>>17960839

>About 4 years ago, 2:30am
>dad staying home, sleeping
>me watching TV few feet away from his room
>out of nowhere, a VERY loud sound
>Like a 300 lb man or a huge sack of potatos falling from a high altitude...
You know how when u hear something in ur house, u can determine exactly where the sound came from, right?
>it came from the dining room in the 1st floor
>mute TVs volume
>absolute fucking silence
>As always, try to find a rational explanation
>Furniture fell off? Burglar jumped the back wall and fell to the ground?
Although, thats impossible, think thats what happened
>remain silent and keep listening to see if i hear "burglar" get back on his feet or whatever. Also to think whats my next move
>more silence.aiff
>still paying attention to any sound, grab a knife and silently go wake dad up
>tell him what's going on
>we rush down to find absoluetly nothing, of course
To this day we find no explanation:
It's impossible for someone to 1. Get into this house from the backyard, and 2. Get out without making a hell lot of noise.
>>
>>17952127
Did it have a head? In my country we have the tale of the mula sem cabeça (something like headless horse?) which is a cursed woman who was turned into a horse with a burning fire instead of its head and mane because of her sins
>>
>>17952304
This
>>
>>17958788
>implying only girls can have bfs or be pretty
Look at this faggot
>>
>>17952706
Mothdan's awesome man, one of the few people on here who regularly provides decent content. Him and the Librarian are probably the best
>>
File: so strong lips.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
so strong lips.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
Probably not paranormal but spoop'd the shit out of me when it happened

>be 12 year old me
>sleeping in bed
>always feared the dark n shit so tried sleeping with the lights off one night
>getting cozy, ready to start drifting off about midnight
>start to get an uneasy feeling
>suddenly 3 loud as fuck bangs on my window from outside
>high tailed it outta there screaming faster than a rabbit on adderal (rabberal patent pending)
>ran into living room
>dad was blacked out on the floor
>watched tv since he was passed out and slept there til the morning
>>
>>17960802
Tell me, how do I get the succ from a spirit?
>>
I saw I shadow man and after I invited him in me I had three great episodes of sleep paralysis that night
>>
>>17945537
St. Augustine, USA.... the oldest European city in North America.... that town is literally haunted as shite
>>
File: 2016-07-28 11.25.05.jpg (732KB, 1024x813px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-28 11.25.05.jpg
732KB, 1024x813px
This happened in Gallup, New Mexico, a pretty odd kinda ghetto town. I was about 8 at the time. This town has two baseball complexes. Both situated at the bottom of two different valleys. One in the center of town and the other on the west end.

The valley on the end is a lot bigger, with a lot of empty space between the top and bottom. Top has a bunch of houses, bottom has the complex. Between it is a region filled with dirt paths and small desert shrubbiery. In middle of it is a small building. Like the kind you see sitting by radio towers and what not. No windows, one door, flat roof. Red brick, profressionally built, but very old. It's a really bizarre anomally. I have no idea what its purpose was. There's only small dirt paths to it, no roads. And you can't see it from the bottom of the valley either, you have to climb.

Anyways my aunt's boyfriend (jerry) use to take me for rides on his fourwheeler. One day we went there, just to see what it was. I remember very clearly. We arrived there in middle of the day, jerry told me wait on the fourwheeler in case it wasnt safe and walked towards the door. (we parked about 20 feet away) Idk maybe some bum or drug addict was inside. Halfway between me and the building he stopped and immediately ran back to yelling OH FUCK.
What happened was the weirdest thing I have ever seen, its etched in my mind. The door thrust open and a large smoke cloud emitted from the doorway. Like a shapeless cloud, singular came out. Not a humanoid form just like, I don't know a huge puff. It headed straight towards him and fast.

Jerry jumped on the fourwheeler and we sped away. It happened so fucking fast, I swear it basically happened in frames.

We were both scared shitless and couldn't stop talking about it. Though no one ever believed us of course. Never went back there, though as an adult now, I would like to. I couldn't find a picture of the full valley, so the building sits out of frame

I'll try google earth later
>>
>>17966940
tl;dr, please greentext
>>
>>17966968
>Gallup new Mexico
>be 8
>riding fourwheeler with aunts bf
>find small building on a hillside between baseball stadium and houses
>aprouch
>door flings open by itself
>shapeless cloud pops out heads towards us
>drive away screaming
>>
>>17966998
ty
that is spoopy

was the cloud black/white? could u see thru it? did u saw or heard anything else?
>>
>>17967058
It was grey. You could see through it, but it was very thick as well.

The building was dark inside, yet on the door hung a light. (like a coat hanger) I'm not sure what kinda light, looked like a lantern but I'm not sure.

This happened in broad daylight which to me made it extra weird. I just remember that cloud moving towards us at running speed. So it wasn't just smoke weeping out or anything.

It was pretty fucked up to see. In the original post I detailed its location a bit. Maybe if someone is ever in the around, they can check it out
>>
>>17967117
Looked at gmaps in 3d view but I can't zoom in very far. How big is this building relative to a car?
>>
>>17963034
Exploding Head Syndrome. It's what explains a similar event that happened to me. Especially since it's happened again recently. I was right about to fall asleep when I heard a loud ass thunder from outside. The weather was fine too. Happened a second time when I was about to fall asleep again. EHS.

https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/exploding-head-syndrome/
>>
> sleeping on the couch one night
> suddenly wake up to a red flash
> entire room is lit red
> see a demon floating above me
> nope.jpeg
> actually muscular as fuck, 6 pack abs, pecs you wanna suck on
> literally a handsome devil
> yasssssssss.jpeg
> fucks the holy ghost out of me
> rough as fuck - scratching, biting, slapping, hair pulling
> actually fully wake up, it was just a dream
> scratches all over my body, bite mark on my neck
> masturbates furiously
>>
>>17967606
Thanks for bump
>>
>>17967519
naa man, wasn't that.
300% sure. I know what I heard.
>>
>>17960380
Asking the real questions
>>
When I was little my aunt told me that she got possessed. Apparently she blacked out and started speaking what seemed to be Latin, which my cousin was able to record on a voice recorder. I'm very close to my aunt and am 100 percent sure that she wouldn't be playing a joke on me and my family plus that tape sounded very convincing.
>>
>>17960235
Wow. Spooopy. I believe it.
>>
>>17945788
That's cold
>>
>>17967519
>>17968143
as a matter of fact, I omited one detail: the house maid, who was stayin for the night, also heard it BUT upstairs in my room!
Much weirder bcause I was on 2nd floor, few feet away from my room.
>>
>>17967117
>>17967385
this
provide coordintaes plox
>>
>>17968361
Sounds cool.
>>
>>17957607
It's not too late senpai my parents had me when they were both in their fourties.
>>
>>17946407
chemo greentext pls
>>
>>17945537
Happened a couple years back.

>Be me about 11-12, on PC in my room just messing around on some flash game or something
>Start to hear low breathing noise, gradually gets heavier
>"Must be the dog outside the door" I think, he often pants outside, take no notice of it and continue fucking around on PC
>Gets heavier and heavier, getting kinda pissed now
>"Dog, shut up!" I shout in an attempt to make him get away from my room, breathing keeps going, kinda pissed now get up and open the door "Go away-"
>He's not there
>What the fuck?
>Can still hear it, walk into parents room, they're downstairs watching TV.
>Spooped now
>"Ah, it must be noise coming from the PC."
>Turn off sound on PC.
>"Maybe it's me?"
>Hold my breath
>keeps going, very loud now.
>NOPE the fuck outta there and go downstairs to tell parents, they check it out, it's stopped.

Kept hearing the breathing noise when I lived there, usually around 2-3AM. Just sort of put up with it and it would go away eventually, became a regular thing for me.
>>
>>17947324
He was just trying to get in bed with your mom
>>
>>17953308
Nice try bitch
>>
>>17960867
Pls do share
>>
>>17945537
Don't know if it was a ghost or whatever. Posted it some months ago.
>Be me
>6/7
>Move with my parents
>Kinda old house
>First few months
>Everything is fine
>Then I started having nightmares everynight about someone taking me away
>And waking up in the kitchen or bathroom
>My parents acting weird as well
>Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night
>And one of them was just standing besides my bed, looking at me
>Doing nothing
>Only looking at me
>When I said something they simply left the room
>I had weird blanks of memory
>When I was doing something and everything turned black
>And when I came to myself again 2 hours had passed and I had no memory of what I just did
>One time I hanged myself with the courtain
>And don't have a clue why

Also
>We had two TVs that were haunted
>One that simply changed channels really fast
>Stopping at a random channel with Static
>And the other had some Glwoing red eyes when you turned it off

Me and my father got sick constantly when we were living there as well. My parents can't explain the fuck happend in that house. If someone have any idea, please.
>>
Glad I found this board!
Pure oc here
Living in house by woods, edge of town, it's haunted but nothing like this, ayy Lmaos or some shit
>be me, 13
>family is upstairs hanging out in little sisters room, playing with all the toys from her new birthday, dog is laying in the hallway/doorway
>having fun time talking and bonding,
>little sister wants to write her name on new toy so I go get sharpie from my room
>next room over, three feet away,
>get sharpie out of drawer
>dog yelps , *Bark!* dog never yelps
>here loudest stomping in the world run into my room,
>turn around, black out, I distinctly remember hitting the floor
>wake up on edge of fence, fall down into backyard(thank God it wasn't the other side of fence/endless woods) , break my leg, start crying and calling for mom, she runs over to me and picks me up, crying,
>police are already on their way
>I was rushed to to the emergency room, concussion, broken leg, cut up arm, bruises all over body
>tell them everything
>no answers, the end
Dog died
Parents view! Just asked them recently and they told me
>I go get sharpie, dog yelps and they hear the banging (it was stomping dammit)
>the dog coughs up blood and they go get me
>I'm not there, they quickly look in all the rooms, nothing, they call the police and wait outside
>then they hear me crying in the back yard, they go get me, don't take dog to vet and take me to hospital, so dog dies
>dog had broken ribs that pierced his lungs
That's their end
But wait, time doesn't add up, it doesn't take 15mins to drag me out there, and there's no way I would have gone over the dog, through the hallway, down the stairs and out the door without them noticing, ask them if they checked the closet,
>nope
Fucking parents
>>
I have a real ghost story a few months old

>be us
>me, mom and dad.
>two dogs
>English bully (2years) and boxer (9)
>both females. They fight for dominance
>bully rips her legs open a lot
>boxer won't give in
>fuckyouwippersnapper.jpeg
>boxers hips are going
>won't eat
>she doesn't hurt the bully by the way in a fight
>cause she was a good fucking alpha
>she has diarrhea with a foul smell
>same smell when our old boxer had renal failure
>new carpet in two days
>it's only gonna get worse
>we take her to get injected
>me and mom sit there cradling her and sobbing
>watch as she repeatedly slams her head into floor
>waves her head in circles
>finally sleeps
>I forgot to mention she growled at the lady carrying the needle

>after that we hear noises
>dog owners will understand
>you can tell what dog is where by how they walk and how they snort
>like it's your child or sister
>we keep hearing her breath or snort
>I hear her nails clicking on the wood floor
>was sitting on chair near the front of the house
>back hallway has a bit of light enter it through the kitchen, but the rest is black
>I glance and I can see my boxer
>head and chest sticking from the darkness
>gone
>another time
>bully runs from that area
>jumps by my dad shaking and quivering
>it all ended when they cremated her.
>>
I've said this on /x/ before, but I might as well again.
>Be me
>8 or 9
>Had one of the best pet cats ever
>Beautiful gray-blue female cat with bright yellow eyes
>Starts having bladder problems
>Starts going crazy from pain
>Had to put her down
>My dad came back from vet office
>One of the only times in my entire life that I genuinely wanted to kill myself
>A week later
>Eating breakfast
>Feel cat brush up against my leg
>Ignore it, because I had another cat (still alive today)
>Goes on for about 3 minutes, all without me looking down
>Finally look down
>It's a cat-shaped grey mist, with glowing, calming yellow eyes
>Vanishes into thin air

Nothing horrifying. No scary stories for me. But it's the only paranormal experience I've had in my 20 years of life.
>>
>>17974064
the kid or the shadow?
>>
>>17960116
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck thats creepy dude. But I wonder if the head behind yours was just the third friend perhaps?
>>
>>17950654

>Collage
>>
>>17967519
LOL I took a cheap lsd knock off and had that LOUD buzz and zaps and bangs and bombs right before I fell asleep, lasted 12hours, thought I was gonna die
>>
>>17975850
What?
>>
>>17952202
Neat. What kind of store is this?
>>
So here's one my mom tells me

> be her, housewife, husband at work
> set kid down on couch in living room
> go fold laundry
> kid playing pat a cake with the rocking chair
> rocking chair belonged to recently dead great grandmother
> this becomes the norm every time kid is left alone in room

So apparently I had a ghost baby sitter, since I only ever played pat a cake with my great grandmother. I have some more, they're not all sweet though
>>
>3 live in historial building related to ww2 it is a house next to a watch tower
>Was a very sick kid and had a lot of experiences with death from a young age
>Always at night talk to strangers coming inside my house sometimes they ignore me
>mom just thinks I am talking to imaginary friends
>She sees one of the men one day
>We move away

>Be teenager having a shower
>Smell cigarette smoke and hear coughing
>no one in my house smokes
>get out of shower get a call grandma passed away
>grandma was a heavy smoker

>decide to try something out
>set up a windchime in my room and tell spirits I'd they want to interact with me to use it
> weird shit starts happening keep hearing knocking on my ceiling every night
>mom heas it one night and the next day calls someone to check the attic for any possibility of animals
>keep having this happen and start waking up with bruises and strarches on my body
>get rid of the windchime and put salt in my room for a couple months all the weird shit stops happening
>>
I've shared all my paranormal experiences on /x/ before, but here's a new one.

I just moved into a new apartment. I thought this is great, it's upscale, in a good location, and was built only 10 years ago so there must not be any ghosts, right?

I've been here for 8 days, and at night there's strange knocking on the walls, including my kitchen walls that's not attached to any other apartment. I figure whatever, just an electrical issue. Nbd. Then I start seeing strange shadows and lights in the corner of my eyes. One shadow appeared just a few feet away from me, in the form of something quickly flying upward then disappearing (hard to explain). Nbd, my eyes are playing tricks on me I guess.

Then last night, I randomly wake up at 4am to a feeling of there being something standing above my bed, glaring down at me. I feel pushed against the bed. Whatever, I'm half asleep and just imagining this, right? Then I watch my closet door close on it's own.

Fuck.

I figure something that was attached to the land wandered in my building and roams around the second floor, because I don't experience things every night. Or maybe someone died here. Either way, I'm creeped out, but I'm only here for 1 year so I'll just learn to coexist with it, I guess.
>>
>>17977591
Ye
>>
>>17952744
Tripfags??? Obvious newfag here.
>>
>>17978743
>>17978743
God dammit lurk more if you don't know, don't post until you know the rules, lurk until you don't have to ask because it wastes everyone's time, you're not special, I lurked for 8months and it still wasn't enough
>>
File: ayyyyy.png (409KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyy.png
409KB, 894x894px
>>17945537
Featured this thread in the /x/ Radio Recap and News episode 5!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Ghu2AvBMM
(thread here https://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/17978834)

Coverage of this thread begins at 28:19 and I read all the stories posted up until this post >>17974036

Sorry if I missed you, but I can always pick up where I left off. Great stories, everyone.
>>
>>17975998
I wish I had seen the face myself, I'll never know. I'm sure if it were the friend who lived there my other friend would have recognized him, but he described seeing just an old man's face and nothing else, like it wasn't attached to a neck or body, there were no shoulders.

What's real spooky is imagining that it was a ghost curiously watching what we were doing, looking over our shoulder at the two of us watching my camcorder screen. Maybe it never intended for us to see it.
>>
>>17978942
That sounds a lot like Henry actually. He's a ghost who lives in a friend's house, we're pretty sure he's one of the previous occupants. You can only see him from the waist up, he's got no legs, but he usually appears whenever someone's using one of the appliances, like the dishwasher or tv. He's not a harmful spirit at all, he's just really interested in all the neat modern technology, and there's been a few occasions where he's spooked the wife when she's bending to get something out of the microwave or whatever and turned to see Henry there. He's a pretty chill ghost- if you're clearly really scared he'll disappear and leave you alone, and he doesn't go into the bedrooms or bathroom unless nobody is in there (you have to walk in on the guy). A real ghostbro.
>>
>>17977976
It's a retail store, like Walmart. Looked earlier into that footage, looked like my manager had been messing with the camera and just left it pointing at the door earlier in the day instead of resetting it to default position.
>>
>>17963155
Brazilian fag here too
>>
File: thatdoesn'tfeelgood.jpg (57KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
thatdoesn'tfeelgood.jpg
57KB, 720x960px
>>17945537
>be me
>9 years old
>just moved into a new house and there's only one bed in the house
>it's a dinky one story three bedroom house in a town of less than 70 people
>have to sleep in the same bed as my mom, dad, and brother
>I stay up and stare at the open doorway opposite from me
>see a flash of a figure, then 10 seconds later a translucent figure walks from one end of the doorway to the other
>immediately start crying uncontrollably for some reason

I still can't have open doors when I sleep because of this experience. It may have been my imagination acting up due to my unfamiliarity with the house.
>>
>>17945537
>6, younger brother was around 4
>he would talk to an imaginary friend he called "Dodger"
>he always made trips to woods behind our house to "play baseball cards with dodger"
>parents started getting worried about him
>Dad gets fed up because my brother keeps talking at night to his imaginary friend keeping my dad up
>My dad sits my brother down one day and yells at him " Stop this nonsense, Dodger is not real"
>My brother starts crying and says " dad you made dodger cry"
>My brother never talked or saw dodger again
>parents talk to the previous owners, parents find out a boy died in the house at a young age due to brain cancer, his favorite baseball team was the LA Dodgers, and collected baseball cards
>mfw my brother was contacting an actual spirit
we moved to a new house soon after
>>
>>17945537

I don't quite know whether this counts as a ghost story or not, but it was incredibly strange:

Part 1

>It's a few years back, and I'm in Washington State.
>I decide to go for a hike in the Olympic National Forest, really cool place.
>It's cloudy, misty, and grey out (even worse than usual).
>Hiking along, not a lot of people on the trail.
>Hear a couple talking in front of me. Sounds like a young man and a young woman.
>I decide not to say anything, just keep walking.
>Get up to a clearing with a fallen log, covered in moss.
>Guess who's sitting on it?
>There's a tall, very athletic looking guy - probably in his early 20s. He has dirty blond hair and what looks like great hiking gear.
>He's sitting next to another guy... who's dressed in a Luftwaffe uniform.
>Nazi dude has sharp facial features, isn't paying any attention to me. Is laughing and smiling. He has black hair that's slicked back.
>I'm wondering what the hell is going on. This is not something you normally see in the woods.
>I look at them and the taller guy, dressed in modern clothes, looks at me and says something like, 'Hello, have a nice hike.'
>I keep hiking and, suddenly, I once again hear a woman's voice. I think to myself that she must have been hiding or something.

- For the record - I've never taken any recreational drugs so I wasn't hallucinating.
>>
>>17975850
>>17977591
So who or whatever it was grabbed you, went into closet, waited for parents to go outside, then went out back with you?
>>
>>17979520

Part 2 (found the other thread where I wrote it out and copy and pasted it here):

>Start to push experience out of my mind as I get farther up the trail.
>Figure that it was just kids doing some sort of weird re-enactment.
> Keep hiking, getting totally swamped with water. It's misty out and the forest is always wet.
> Make it through the trail loop that I want to, see some birds but not much else.
>Head back to my car.
>Get to where my car is, there's a Mercedes GLK 350 parked next to it.
>Guess who's getting in it?
>I see the tall blond hiker and he's with a woman.
>I stare at them, confused.
>The woman looks exactly like the Luftwaffe guy, except 6 inches shorter. And she's actually really pretty. Has the same hair and sharp features.
>The guy looks at me, and says 'I think we saw you on the trail earlier?'
>I say, 'yeah, I saw you but I don't think I saw your girlfriend.'
>Tallish guy looks very intelligent but also intimidating. I can see that the wheels are spinning inside his head.
>>
>>17979527

Part 3

>His girlfriend laughs, 'haha, I saw you. I was sitting by Milo.'
>I'm really confused. Look at them, 'uh... who was the guy with you?'
>Suddenly 'Milo' looks dead serious. He stairs at me, 'I really don't know what you're talking about, you must be mistaken.'
>Now I'm wondering what's going on. I look at him, 'the one in the uniform. He was dressed like a Nazi pilot.'
>Girl immediately drops her mouth open, starts getting teary-eyed. Muttering something. Looks like she's ready to cry.
>'Milo' looks at her and says in a very gentle voice, 'It's alright, just get in the car and we'll talk about this later.'
>Suddenly the dude is staring at me like he wants to kill me.
>I clearly touched on a nerve.
>Man looks at me, 'are you a psychic?'
>Me, 'no.'
>Man gives me another death stair, 'Did the man you saw look just like her? Did he have an iron cross with swords on it?'
>Me, 'I guess so.' Think about it for a minute, the other guy I saw actually did have a fancy iron cross. Now I'm really confused. Especially by how he knows these details.
>He looks at me, 'Alright, have a nice day.'
>He slams the Mercedes door shut and takes off.

Part 4 is coming up.
>>
File: 20160731_205438.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160731_205438.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>17952202
Alright so been bored at work and been trying to mess with the camera and the motion detection to figure out exactly how it works. I zoomed it really far into the doorway where the light turned on. I've been getting a lot of motion detection recordings for it, so I thought it might be faulted and picking up things that aren't in the camera zoom. I proceeded to go to doorway and put my arm into camera view and went and looked at footage. Camera didn't pick up motion until a couple of seconds before my arm came into view, and continued picking up motion for probably 6 more seconds after my arm came out of view. So based on this I can say that the motion detection works like it should. Last week I had left the camera pointed at another door in that area of the store and for the 10 hours it was listed there there was no motion detected. I'd have to say there's a lot of activity from the ghost in that door entrance of the power room. Pic related is what the camera is looking at. That's the door hinge.
>>
File: 20160731_205746.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160731_205746.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17979549
Here's the list of recent detections, just had one as I was taking the picture, as you can see they are pretty close together most the time. Anyone have any ideas for anything else I can do, I've been thinking about a recorder and putting it in the room.
>>
File: Pilot.jpg (75KB, 386x527px) Image search: [Google]
Pilot.jpg
75KB, 386x527px
>>17979545

Part 4

>Drive home wondering what happened.
>Never figure story out, just forget about it and write it off as kids messing around.
>Fast forward two years.
>I'm reading about WWII for a college project.
>Start reading about Luftwaffe pilots (one named Galland was kind of interesting).
>Come across a pic of one named Jochen Marseille.
>I shit you not, it was the man that I saw in the forest with 'Milo.'
>Read about him, turns out he was an ace who died when he was 22. Never had a family, had an extremely sucky life, died under weird circumstances.
>See pic attached. That was the pilot I saw. The girl looked so much like him that it was eerie.

For a while, I thought that maybe the dude was her ghost grampa or something but that doesn't make sense since said pilot never had any kids.
>>
>>17979545
Interesting shit
>>
>6 years ago
>Live in house built in the late 60s
>Hallway at the end of house runs through the living room and into the kitchen
>Hardwood floors throughout the house
>My dogs crate is located in the kitchen next to the garage door
>He always chills out in the hall at the other end of the house
>One night, gf and I are leaving
>Standing by the door in the kitchen that leads to garage
>I call him so I can put him up before we leave
>Hear his claws clicking away as he trots to the kitchen
>All the way from the end of the house, and the clicking noise stops right as he gets into the kitchen
>He's not standing there though
>I look at my gf
>She's super pale and her eyes are watering up
>I look down to see him looking at me from inside his cage
>She had already put him up for the night
>>
>>17979626
Same house
>Inside grabbing something from my desk
>Gf is in the car in the drive way
>Garage door is up
>She can see the door that opens to the kitchen
>I hear a loud "WHOO"
>Like someone impersonating Rick flair or some shit
>Think she's fucking with me
>As I go out to the car I see her face kit up by her phone screen
>She does not seem happy
>Apparently she watched the door open and slam shut
>Was about to call me to tell me to GTFO
>I never heard the door. Just a loud vocal noise
Pretty sure she was the problem. Ive had literally TONS of paranormal shit happen to me that just stopped after we broke up
>>
>>17979641
Clearly whatever it was knew you two weren't gonna make it and was trying to speed things along.
>>
>>17979653
Strangely enough, before her grandfather died, he told her she was "the psychic of the family". Her mom always had weird premonitions, and she apparently had something going on as well
>>
>>17979665
So what's this other tons of stuff that have happened?
>>
>>17950557
ParaNorman has it good.
>>
>>17979683
When I was in college, I lived in town house with a few other friends. We would hear footsteps in the attic at night sometimes, but we would always just ignore it. One night I was there by myself trying to fall asleep. We had these beads hanging in the threshold of the stairs on the bottom level. The kind you'd hang in a doorway. I heard the beads move like they did every time someone would move them out of the way to ascend upstairs. I heard footsteps going up and down the stairs, like one person coming all the way up, stopping, then going back down again. A few minutes later the footsteps stopped at the top of the stairs. After about 30 seconds I heard someone call my name from the other side of my door "hey anon". You know with the inflection someone uses when they have a question to ask or are just trying to get your attention. I just paid perfectly still, then heard the front door slam shut. No footstesp, no beads, just door.
>>
>>17945537
>be 12
>sleeping on fold out bed that comes out from under my older step-sisters bunk-bed type deal
>in my sleeping bag but still not fallen asleep after 30 mins cus uncomfy
>turn over to face closet trying to get comfier
>mfw translucent-grey girl kneeing there holding either an old timey mirror or hairbrush staring at me, she looked just as startled as I did
>literally just close my eyes and hide inside sleeping bag and go to sleep and pretend it never happened
>>
>>17979709
Another time years later, I was sitting on my roommates floor with my dog (different house) listening to music. He had his nalgene bottle sitting next to him on the floor with his keys clipped to it. My room was directly across from his, and he could see my door from his desk. He suddenly sat up and stared at my doorway. He said he saw a shadow move on the right side (from inside my room) to the left (there's a wall on that side, no where to go). As he was finishing that sentence, his nalgene bottle fell over, my dog took off running and barking towards the front of the house, and we heard the front door slam. When we got to the front door it was still locked.

We also found a goat horn in this specific house. It fell out of a cubby hole at the top of a doorframe from inside of a closet in our practice space. I assume all of the vibration from our cabinets and drums make it wiggle it's way out and onto the floor
>>
File: MlwvA.jpg (535KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
MlwvA.jpg
535KB, 3264x2448px
>>17979738
Pic related is said goat horn
>>
>be me, 9/10 years old
>just woke up
>normally i used to get up asap and go watch tv
>not this time
>heard a weird noise coming from behind the door, in the hallway
>"shhhhhh, shhhhhh"
>sounded like a man shuting someone up or something
>scared shitless, couldn't get up (probably sleep paralysis)
>after a while, i hear my mom getting out of her bedroom
>run for it
>she's making breakfast
>no shushing man
>"oh hi honey! i thought you were in the living room"
>momma i'm scared just give me some captain crunch
>never hear something like that again

And that's the only weird or strange thing that happened to me ever. Sorry if i bore you.
>>
>>17979753
Oh also I sometimes hear people calling my name in public places, but when I turn around there's no one. I always hear a familiar voice, like my best friend's for example.
>>
>>17979773
Dont ever call back to them
>>
>>17979773
Yeah that's probably in your head mate I get it too and I've kind of accepted the fact I have a mental illness :)
>>
>>17979773
Bort is a very common name
>>
>>17979752
Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure it's a goat horn. It just made sense at the time. Why it was hidden in a closet door frame between two 2x4s I'll never know
>>
>>17979784
But i'm never alone when it happens
>>17979797
Dude it happens rarely to me, like twice a year or so. But when it happens it's clear as a glass of water.
>>
File: rBVaHFRbzq6AG5P2AAFYclr-9t0284.jpg (87KB, 790x699px) Image search: [Google]
rBVaHFRbzq6AG5P2AAFYclr-9t0284.jpg
87KB, 790x699px
>14
>parents have split up
>living part time with each of them
>my old room at my dad's house is super girly/childish
>lots of stuffed toys
>keep them on my bed during the day and move them to the dresser at night
>one night I'm moving them over one by one
>turn to place a teddy bear on the dresser
>get tackled hard from behind
>feels like a fully grown person slammed into me
>see briefly in the mirror that it's a large toy monkey that was sitting on the bed still
>get drug into the floor
>screaming like crazy
>monkey's paws are like stuck so tightly together around my body and arms it feels like they are attached
>get pulled across the floor under the bed the bed
>wrap my leg around my night stand to keep from being pulled under
>yelling for my dad to help
>the bear I set up the dresser tumbles into the floor
>slides across the floor and sticks to my face
>it's pushing so forcefully into my face that it's blocking my mouth
>can hear the stitches in my monkey's arms popping
>roll my shoulder out from the bed and try to pull myself out with my legs and arm
>the monkey's arms start ripping completely
>monkey goes weightless and the pulling stops so suddenly I scrap my face against the railing under the bed
>the bear stops too
>my dad is running down the hall
>he comes in and asks what was wrong
>panic and tell him someone was under the bed
>he jumps in the floor and pulls the monkey out from under the bed
>it's arms are ripped at the seams and there is stuffing coming out
>it's tail is tied in a knot to one of the boards and is completely tore off
>I tell him that the monkey tackled me and was pulling me under the bed
>he obviously doesn't believe me but I'm throwing such a fit he takes me to mom's anyways
>refuse the come back until the room is stuff animal clear
>>
>>17960071
>Im very rational. Atheist/Agnostic.
>try to find a rational explanation
>find none
>pray
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck off m888
>>
A few years ago.

>just moved in with a girl at the time.
>house was cheap to rent for size, 3 bedrooms, finished basement for 700 a month.
>figure we just lucked out. Wrong as hell.
>1st week, gf complains of feeling like there's always someone lurking in the far bedroom, barely goes to the basement because the room with the water heater and the washer and dryer feels 'creepy'
> she works from home, I don't notice it because im not there as much.
> one day come home late from work and she's in her car, looking terrified.
> check on her, she says 'someone threw all the laundry on the floor and there was a ton of noises in the walls.'
> go in, check it out. No noises, but the laundry is soaking wet all over the floor.
> check the rest of the house, nothing.
>get her to come back inside and we go to bed.
>next day I have the day off, spend the day with her in the house to help put her at ease.
> cooking dinner, go to the pantry, hear a loud ass crash and her scream.
>run to the kitchen, frying pan and its contents are all over the floor, burner is turned up super high.
>she's hiding in the living room.
>check the house, there's nothing. Nobody could have gotten in or out without one of us seeing.
>go stay at my folks house that night.
> next day, work, she stays at my parents house and works til I get off.
>home, doors were all locked, Windows as well. Only two doors into the house.
> kitchen Is ransacked, even the fridge is turned over.
> call the cops and the landlord, find out that we are not the first tenants to have 'trouble'.
>cops find nothin, clean up the mess and decide to move the next day.
> that night, packing up the basement and hear what sounds like a whole group of people yell loud as fuck right in my ears.
>get the fuck out of the house. Broke up a week later. Haven't seen her since.
>>
>>17952684
he's a good boy
>>
>>17980089
Fuck what a creepy and depressing story
>>
got 4 here, first is in a midsize house over 200 years old, used to find a ton of cool shit buried in the yard and stuff in bay city, crook of the thumb in Michigan, last 3 are lapeer county, pretty much right in the middle of southeast MI on a dirt road with a ton of farms, woods, houses, and lakes all within a mile.
story 1
>be me, 9-10 years old
>be sleeping in bed, wake up for no reason
>some short (5-7ish) chubby guy standing at foot of my bed looking around
>freeze up, cant move
>he pays no attention to me
>just walks out after what seemed like forever but was probably 5-10 min
>can suddenly move but too scared to investigate
>stay up till morning, mom calls me crazy

story 2

>house/horse barn like a block away from mine
>old, abandoned, burnt down like a decade ago
>see lights on inside, not all the time but at least once once a month

story 3

>me and 3 friends smoking weed in local graveyard
>finish, begin 10 min walk home
>oldest friend, 18 is complaining of something hanging on his back the entire walk
>like a backpack, but definatly a presence like a person but small
>left before we got in the house, but we all felt like we were being watched all night

story 4

>creepy guy used to creep on my property before i lived here
>just walked around, knocked on windows sometimes, nothing sinister
>one time my stepbrother chased him away but didnt catch him
>never came back after that, i never saw him ever
>have dreams out of nowhere for a over a week straight
>see some guy in them, he never really does anything though just is there
>tell stepbro about it, describe the guy, he says it matches creepy guy perfectly

Also i hear screams at random when in the woody areas on the roads when its pitch black, not often though, and my gf has claimed to see n a person in my yard but weve never seen any evidence, although one time my grandparents who live nextdoor called the cops cause they saw him too, but there were no tracks and it was fresh snow too.
>>
>>17980188
Yeah. To this day I think about the house that destroyed a three year relationship. Even considered burning the place down a few times as payback to whatever it was that decided to fuck our relationship up.
>>
>>17979773
>>17979797
Randomly hearing your name called is actually a sign of a healthy mind. It happens to most people
>>
>>17980253
Have you never tried to contact her again? Or is it more like you just come to a place where you just sort of let it go
>>
>>17945537
I remember a lot of experiences but one has always stuck with me the most.

I was about 12/11, and home alone. It was night and my mum was at her boyfriends place. I remember switching the powerpoint off for the tv and going to bed. I left the lamp on because i used to get scared being alone.

I had my eyes closed and was on my side trying to sleep when all of a sudden i felt the air change around me in my room. It was almost like static. It was really fucking weird. Its like i could feel it making my skin tingle and it was making my ears feel funny too. I tried to ignore it but then i heard the front door open. I heard the deadlock unlock and the door open and close. I heard my mum's boyfriend talking. I knew it was him, i recognised his voice.

I still felt weird though. Then the tv turns on. And its on full blast, like the highest it would go. And its on a music channel, and the song playing is 'beds are burning' by midnight oil. I'm like wtf dude im trying to sleep ???

So i yell out "could you please turn the tv down!" and nothing happened. So i started getting annoyed and called out for my mum, because i thought she was home (lol). Still nothing. So i get up and go out to the living room, grumpy as all hell and turn the tv all the way down and say "im trying to sleep!?!?" still nothing. Now im like .. umm what is going on. I look through my whole apartment and no one is here. They arent in the kitchen, or on the balcony, or in the laundry or bathroom or my mum's room.

I immediately freak the fuck out and call my mum in tear's while trying not to have a panic attack :-)

I still don't really know how i could've heard my mum's boyfriend and shit. She said he was with her the whole time.

Maybe someone can explain what was happening
>>
>>17980510
I want to say sleep paralysis, but that doesnt really explain the tv being turned on at a loud volume, since you had to get up and go turn it down.

But I can say this, anything that has ever happened to me that was "paranormal" or whatever you want to call it, was related to sleep in some way, either just falling into a dream state or just waking up.

Your story reminds me of one experience I had.

I was asleep in my room, and waking up but just laying in bed trying to keep my eyes open.

My bedroom door leads directly to a hallway/entrance which has the side door; everyone uses the side door, we never used the front door.

Underneath my bedroom door I can see shadow movement, and hear feet shuffling and someone moving around. I assume someone like one of my siblings is getting ready to leave. But just then I hear a knock at the side door.

The knocking keeps happening. Why isnt anyone answering the door? Especially the person who was right there in the hallway?? I start to get annoyed, cuz I didnt want to get out of bed just yet.

I get up, open my door and walk just a few feet to the side door and see through the door window its a delivery man. I unlock the door, and answer it, sign for the package and before I close the door I asked the guy if anyone left just before him? He said no.

At this point I am very annoyed that no one else answered it. I assume its my sister or something so I start calling out her name. As I do so, I go to first sisters bedroom and walk in, "why didnt you..." no one there. Ok then its my other sister then, I walk into her room on the other side of the house, "why didnt you.." no one here. I quickly realise no one is home but me...

Thoughts going through my head trying to make sense of everything. I get very freaked out and run back to my room, lock the door and hide under my covers.
>>
>>17980560
Wow that is eerily similar. Have you had any other experiences like that? Or just that one?
>>
>>17980585
Haha yea it is quite similar, so I feel your pain. But no I havent had anything quite like that happen again.

Though I have had many sleep paralysis moments, Things like blankets being tugged slightly to being ripped right off the bed. Shadow figures with no features standing near the bed or sitting on the end of the bed. Also once felt footprints walking on the bed. Not pleasant.
>>
>>17980601
OH wow. Ive felt someone sitting on my legs and there was a mark left in the bed afterwards. I've seen people in my room too. Black figures with no face just standing there but then disappear after you notice them. Lots of noises too. Crashiing sounds in my wardrobe, loud enough to wake me up but when i look in there theres nothing wrong? Nothing has fallen? Seriously freaks me out
>>
>>17980634
Its crazy cuz you can slip into a dreamstate so fast, and not even know it. When I mentioned the figure sitting at the end of the bed, well the story goes like this.

I wake up in the morning, but still just laying in my bed. Girlfriend walks into the room and tells me shes leaving. I mumble something to her as I am not a good morning person.

I am dozing off again but still awake. I hear her down the hall, and can hear the creaking sound of the front door opening and then closing, and even the keys locking the front door.

At this point I dont know what happened. Like I said it can happen so fast. But I was feeling drowsy and wanting to fall back asleep, but as I said I was listening to her leave, and I was awake.. I think?

I heard her leave, and at that moment my blanket tugged, toward the end of the bed. My fucking heart sinks. Wtf...

I am looking around my room, nothing seems out of the ordinary. I want so badly to think it was just her, and she didnt leave yet. So i get up and am standing in the bedroom doorway calling out to her down the hallway to the other side of the apartment.

No answer.. I shrug it off and turn back around to go back to bed, and I literally froze. Sitting on the end of the bed was a black figure, no features but I can tell its head is kinked and its looking at me.

I forget what I said, something like, "who are you?" or "what are you doing here" At that moment it jumped up and ran towards me. I ran as fast as I could out of the apartment, and down the hall towards the elevator. I looked down the hall both ways and swarms of people started all coming out of their apartments at once, coming to the elevator.

Weird but oddly comforting. Just wanted to be far away from that thing.. At that moment I realised I was in a dream, lucid, and just wanted to wake up. Happened so fast, falling into a dream state.. Scary stuff
>>
>>17980004
that's fucked up.
>>
I used to hear tapping on the walls of my room right by the head of my bed. It sounded like nails tapping the wall. Everytime someone else would come into my room it would stop. Mum heard it once after months of me telling her (and her thinking I was nuts) and it freaked her out.
>>
>on holiday in house by creepy woods
>mum and siblings staying in one room while I stay in the other (cos I'm the oldest)
>strange old house where the light switch to my room is in the hallway
>late at night/early morning
>mum and siblings fast asleep for hours
>lying in bed playing games on my phone with all lights in house off
>left door open cos I don't like not being able to get to the light switch easily
>kitchen directly across from my room
>hear tap turn on and off
>confused because I didn't hear anyone pass my room
>tap goes on and off again a few more times
>realise nobody in my family would be doing this
>shine phone torch out into kitchen
>mfw nothing there
>suddenly footsteps running from kitchen, across hallway, into my room and stop
>I'm frozen, heart racing
>footsteps start again coming up the side of my bed
>I jump off the bed, bolt out the room and turn light on
>nothing there
>stood in hallway about 10 mins frozen
>went to wake mum up
>wouldn't wake up
>went back to bed with light on and sat on my bed until morning
>no sleep for me
>>
>>17981063
The woods creeper me out earlier in the day and I felt as though I disturbed something out there. I'd been exploring and came across a small shack. As soon as I walked into the shack the sky darkened. I freaked out and went back home.
>>
>>17981067
And I don't mean the sky darkened because I was inside, before anyone mentions that. I mean it went from bright sunny day outside, to a dark, grey evening type sky
>>
>>17980666

I have had people standing at the side of my bed and on my bed. I use to tell myself I wanted to see a ghost as my kid, brushed this off and in the back of my mind hoping I would knowing I wouldn't. I have never attributed anything to being paranormal. I wonder if this is some kind of genetic disposition in some people...from what I hear 'religion' is in our evolution so to speak, symbols and such....i am sure it makes alot peoples dull lives interesting....

Nonetheless....people standing on my bed scares the shit out of me....
>>
>>17975794
Sounds like the house was haunted by a really fucked up spirit (child abductor/molestor) or maybe a "low level" demon? I'm not really sold on the whole demon thing but it definitely sounds malicious and pretty powerful for a ghost if you were constantly physically ill and being willed into almost killing yourself. As for the haunted TVs, I'd say it was the same spirit/demon/whatever using the TV to fuck with you. Since it has energy the spirit can borrow and a surface for displaying visual stimuli, it would be an effective tool for playing mind games with you and your family. Do your parents remember seeing anything on TV telling them to hurt you or anything? Do you by chance remember anything that seemed off about what you watched on those TVs? I know you were only 6 or so but I figured I'd ask.
>>
>>17980311
I did try and get in contact, but the whole experience in the house and the stress of everything made it hard for her I think? She had a rough life as a child so she doesn't deal with stress well.
>>
>>17980030
yeah i was that scared i had no idea what else to do.
Also happened like 2 years after I quit considering myself a "catholic"
>>
>>17979520
>>17979527
>>17979545
>>17979568
It sounds like this girl is a reincarnation of this pilot. She looks almost exactly like him, and she teared up at the mention of it. She likely has memories that aren't her own, memories of being a Nazi.
>>
I can only think of one story that I'm 100% positive was something paranormal.
>Be me, about 12
>Living in small house with parents, not really too old.
>Always get creepy feelings in the bathroom, especially during showers
>Feels like I'm being watched
>Mention it to mom, whole family on her side has a history of witchcraft
>Tells me to tell whatever it is to leave me alone firmly
>Next time I'm taking a bath, and I get the sensation of being watched again
>Yell "Leave me alone! This is my house!" at the top of my lungs
>Not a second later, the towel hanging off a hook attached to the door swayed back and fourth like someone had batted it
>Proceed to nope myself and shit bricks to the highest degree
>But I will say..
>I never felt like I was watched again after that

I like to think the swaying towel was whatever was in there running away and moving with enough force through the door to move it. And I should also note, this was a small bathroom with no windows, and the fan was off.
>>
>>17953161
my sides, the m&ms
>>
When I was young my mom was really into ghosts and got me into the paranormal as well with all her ghost shows and "ghost hunts" she'd go on. She isn't a crazy superstitious or even dumb woman though, most of what she saw or found she'd make a rational explination for. Anyway her and I moved into this old duplex with my aunt and cousin when I was around 12 or 13 years old. Aunt was really into ghost shit as well though less rational than my mom. Throughout the time I spent in that house I had a bunch of really weird things happen. Not any one event big enough to greentext so I'll just desrcibe some of them.

My mom told me this after we had moved out but while she was moving in (I was either at school or my dad's) she was unpacking stuff in her room, now from her room you could see down the entire 2nd floor hallway right to the bathroom. Directly outside her door was the steps down then 3 doors on the left. My cousins room, then the door to the attic, then my room. So she looks up from unboxing and sees my aunt's cat walking around aimlessly in the hall. He meanders into my room then a few seconds later theres a loud bang and she hears the cat hiss then sees him fly out of the room about 3 or 4 feet off the ground, slam sideways into the wall then book it down the hall to the stairs. This was the first of many odd happenings at that house. I'll post some more, I have to type them on my phone at work so there might be some time between posts. Anyone who has had similar experiences or can maybe explain some of this please do.
>>
You guys probably all have mild schizophrenia.
>>
>>17982224
The first experiences I had for myself in that house were in my bedroom. I would hear a voice at night above my bed calling my name (I know hearing your name is usual but this was in a completely silent room, no white noise or background noise to interpret as my name). This happened probably 1 or 2 times a month over the 2 years I lived there. I got used to it. Other times I would wake up in the middle of the night to my dog (a beagle) growling at the cornor of the room, hackles raised. That dog was really sweet, never hurt anything or anyone other than food she stole off the table but those times she'd wake me up she seemed ready to kill whatever it was she saw. I would pet her back to comfort her (and myself) and sometimes she'd snap out of it and just lick me before falling back to sleep. More rarely she wouldn't even notice my touch and would keep growling until I moved her or turned the light on and saw nothing in the corner.
>>
File: received_1208715532512944.jpg (161KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
received_1208715532512944.jpg
161KB, 1366x768px
>biking with a friend of mine
>we stop at the school gate in order for her to talk to her boyfriend
>they start to argue i move slightly away
>start feeling a bit odd but not really paying attention to this
>i heard a heavy breathing,i make nothing of it
>the breathing repeats i turned around but saw no stray dogs or anything
>later my friend told me that both she and her bf were feeling strange while sitting there
...pic related it is the school gate we stood at
>>
I have a short story that happened to me yesterday and I'm not sure why but here it is.

>I get out of the bath tub and start drying myself
>I hear a clear voice and it sounds like my mom
>She says "Are you alright in there"
>I tell her "I'm fine"
>I hear my mom go "Mhm" and she shuffles off back to her room
>I'm not sure why my mom came to my bathroom to ask if I was okay
>I try to sleep and I have a hard time falling asleep until daylight breaks
>Later on today I ask my mom if she came by my bathroom door
>She tells me she didn't. I told her what happened and she says she saw a bright light in her room that woke her up
>Tried to talk to it but it disappeared

I'm not sure what happened. I don't know if it was a ghost, but whatever it was I'm sure it wasn't evil or anything. But it still freaked me out.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhd28vF2Na1qatzm4.jpg (47KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhd28vF2Na1qatzm4.jpg
47KB, 300x219px
>>17967606
did you at least say no homo?
>>
>>17958389
>>like my closet being wide open after waking up, everything in my closet being
It's just his roommate fucking with him, someone else in the barrack's heard him and could be doing it haha
>>
>>17966729
This
>>
>>17982557
Kek
>>
>>17945537
Heard a spoop once, never did see the bastard.
>>
So my mother's boss who lived 3 houses down from us fell in the hall way of her home. People reported smelling foul stenches arriving from the house. They found her dead with missing pieces of her clothes and fingers. We believe she was there for a few weeks eating whatever she could. The house is vacant except for a few people that go in there to remove her things. Just a few days ago I was playing pokemon go, and walking my dog. When I saw the house it was dark, no lights, curtains weren't open. My dog suddenly jumps up and stares at the house barking and glowling at it viciously. I see the whole house lit up including the garafe door. I thought it was a burglar so I went up the steps and found the door wide open. I went in hoping to scare the trespassers, I followed my dog thinking she was leading me to the criminals. She stopped dead in her tracks at the start of the hallway and started whimpering. I was confused thinking they might have a weapon. I grabbed a near by vase and slowly creped over to the hallway. My heart racing, ready for an attack from anywhere getting jittery ready for a fight. I yell one more time "whoever is in here better leave" when the lights shut off and I hear a loud thump from behind me. My dog yelps and starts pulling me to the entrance. The door was locked and I tried to open it I heard loud running coming towards me. I thought that was it, whoever was running towards me had a knife ready to peirce my heart. I close my eyes tightly waiting for something. All I gelt was a warm breeze that turned super cold in my face. When suddenly the door swung open on my face, I was greeted by the son of the owner. He told me that he heard people in the house and called the cops. When he saw the lights off asumed they were escaping. We left the house and the cops arrived and I told them what I saw and heard. They searched the house found nothing. I wasn't arrested or charged but I was told to call the cops next time.
>>
>>17983078
Long post, also other neighbours keep seeing a silloute of a woman in the main living room with huge windows looking out. It's so weird, my sister is scared if the place and I don't walk by that house anymore with my dog.
>>
>>17982557
No
better ?
>>
>>17945537
>Grew up in haunted house
>Not a violent ghost, just a presence
>Had my toes tickled at night time
>Reached down made sure it wasn't a spider
>Lay back, it happen again. Put feet and head under covers
>In basement
>Leaving washroom and heading upstairs
>Enter hallways and feel something grab/hold my hand
>Feels ice cold and prickly
>Book it up the stairs
>Every night for years me and a sibling hear walking outside our room door.
>When you are alone in the house you would hear running and walking on different floors of the house.
>Turn in early
>Sibling watching tv upstairs
>In his room (next to mine,) I hear his dresser door slam shut and the mirror connect begin to shake.
There are many more occurrences, but those are off the top of my head.
>>
>>17980911
You mispelled faked up*
>>
One time when I was like 16 I was watching tv really late and something slammed my front door, the kitchen window, the backdoor, and the living room window in a pattern that no human could perform. Scary part was standing in the living room and didnt see anything at the window when it happened.
>>
Not sure how paranormal this is, but it happened recently and was kind of creepy.

Some backstory:

>my gf has lived in the same house for all but 1 year of her life, she's 20 now.
>father was neglectful, a drunk for half her life, verbally abusive and on one occasion physically abusive to her brother
>mother is honestly the most loving and caring woman you've ever met
>made you feel like her house was your second home
>she's just "mom" to all my gf's friends, and mine
>they got a divorce that was less than amicable
>long story short, lots of emotions in this house, good and bad

>gf and I, plus a couple friends, are living with her mom cuz it's cheaper than an apartment since the house mortgage is paid off
>gf goes out of town for a week
>the night she leaves, one of my friends wakes up in the middle of the night
>sees the cat staring into the next room like something is there
>friend thinks he sees a black figure
>he nopes and stays up the rest of the night
>few hours later
>i'm drifting in and out of consciousness a bit, had been sleeping
>feel the distinct presence of my gf behind me
>she's gone, so it obviously can't be her
>feel her presence sitting there rubbing my back for a few minutes
>she gets up after a while
>walks out of the room
>the second she leaves the room, our cat paws at my door and wakes me up fully

This is the only experience like this that I've ever had.
>>
>>17983453
In the same house I was in my room playing video games when i heard my mom call my name multiple times from the living room. It was like 10 or 11pm so she would normally be asleep. So I went in there to check if she needed something but all the lights were off and nobody was in there .
>>
>>17952218
Dude that's fucked. I'm from that area and drive by that shit on my way to work. Way to fuck up my commute
>>
>>17983117
Absolutely
>>
>>17950457
That's the Devil from Haxen. Is that a poster or were you at a screening?
>>
>>17945537
>yesterday about to leave house for shopping
>notice my reflection on tv
>it's a ball?
>stares horrified 3 sec
>it's a giant chest of moving guts where I am standing
>impulse look away
>look back tv relection is of other part of room
>the fuck? well whatever. forgets
>later that night, what's that sound? like crickets but shrill
>was computer speakers meh pulls usb plug, plugs back in, it stops
>no static for 2 hours
>leaves come back later it's doing it again
>comes back speakers no longer work
>what the fuck goddam monster was that
>>
>>17983940
>tfw the tv was on
>>
>>17945537
>attending UGA in Athens, GA
>living in one of the older historical buildings in Athens, Farmer's Exchange built in the late 1800s
>live on second floor, it came with a free mirror (just a 4' rectangle of glass with no frame) and there was a large chalk drawing of a window ten feet off the ground, above the real window
>live there for about 4 months, by myself a lot despite having four roommates because I'm on the 2nd floor of the unit next to the kitchen, and they all have 1st floor bedrooms
>in my room shitposting, have been smoking weed all night
>walk out through the kitchen to go to the bathroom, mind is on my shitposting duties (this was during /pol/ harbor)
>light is on in kitchen but dark in living-room beyond it
>all of a sudden see someone walk in front of me, from the left edge of my field of vision to the right, about 6 feet away, disappearing behind the corner that the bathroom door is set in
>it was a woman in one of those big, frilly, old-timey whalebone dresses (my first thought was Antebellum but I'm no dress-expert), pink/faded red and white
>she was carrying a matching parasol and wearing one of those straw hats/bonnets (whatever those things are), she had blonde hair, didn't seem like an old woman but couldn't say age
>difficult to explain how it looked, couldn't focus on her, kind of like seeing something out of the corner of your eye, except she passed right in front of my field of vision
>was looking at the ground, head angled slightly down but still made out her full outline
>didn't see her face, she entered and exited my field of vision fairly quickly, maybe 1-2 seconds tops

My first thought was that I imagined it, but I wasn't thinking about anything even remotely related to ghosts or spookiness, and even if I had been, why would my imagination have conjured that, of all things? A woman dressed more or less like the period the building was built in. Wouldn't I have just imagined some random other figure, a modern person?
>>
>>17984345

Oh yeah, that chalk drawing just seemed kind of weird at the time, but in retrospect made me wonder who left it there and why (would've needed a ladder in that high-ceilinged loft)

I think about it a lot more because I ended up keeping the mirror after I moved out, and gradually began to notice that if I ever went to sleep with it facing my bed, I would sleep badly and have intense dreams (not always bad, but the kind you remember), when I keep it turned against the wall, normal sleep pattern (sometimes a bad or memorable dream but rarely)

I'm just superstitious enough to try to always turn it facing the wall before bed, but not enough to throw it out (it's a perfectly good mirror).

I'm probably just being a typical /x/file but I can't help but think of the chalk drawing in the room where I found the mirror, and the fact that mirrors have a lot of paranormal uses/baggage, and then add that to the possible ghost-sighting...
>>
>>17967117
There were some ramdon niggers smoking pot there, boy. dont sweat it
>>
File: IMG-20160723-WA0001.jpg (31KB, 539x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160723-WA0001.jpg
31KB, 539x471px
>be 17
>just arrived home from classes at the uni
>tired as fuck, go straight to bed
>slept for 10 minutes, suddenly something punches me in the face
>was so fucking hard I woke up right away
>go to the bathroom, spit some blood, face hurting like a motherfucker (left cheek later got all bruised and disgusting)
>nope the fuck out of there and stay with my parents until I got another dorm asigned
Weirdest shit ever, butthose dorms are suposed to be haunted as fuck
>>
>>17960867
Then who was phone?!?!?!
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.