[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO sighting in Turkey some years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: hkOZ10L.jpg (732KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hkOZ10L.jpg
732KB, 800x1200px
Ok, i have a story to share, and maybe i get some new information about it. its nothing extraordinary, so dont expect too much.

It was when i was a kid, somewhere between 6-10(14-18 years ago). i was on vacation in turkey, the westcoast (near akcay). a five minute walk to the beach. i remember we (my family and some neighbors) had a bbq on our terrace some night when suddenly some lights came from the direction of the sea. they flew above us and i could clearly see a round body with (like a disc) with many lights beneath it. i dont remember it making a sound and it just flew over us towards the inner country closely followed by 2 or 3 jets of which i believe are MIG-21 (i remember especially the antenna at the front of the jets and my little bit of reasearch says those were used by bulgarian and serbian airforce (which kinda matches the direction they are coming from). i didnt found any from the greece air force with an antenna of which i assumed it would be certainly from if not from turkey itself (i didnt found any turkish jets having the antenna either). it was late in the evening, or at least late enough to be dark already.
thats all the information i have, and i never wanted to ask anyone of who i think was there because i fear i could only have dreamed it (i was pretty young at all) and dont want to be branded a fool for believing such thing.
so my question is does anyone of you know about any UFO sightings in that region back then? has maybe someone even see it himself? any other ideas where the jets could came from?
i know i dont give you much to work with, but i thought it cant hurt to ask here.
>>
>>17947077
Fuck off already, you dumbshit.
>>
>>17945446
>closely followed by 2 or 3 jets of which i believe are MIG-21
So you want us to believe that multiple bulgarian/serbian fighter jets violated Turkish airspace to chase ayylmaos? That doesn't make sense, especially in the tense political atmosphere of the 90s. What makes you think they were MiGs?
>>
>>17947142
>So you want us to believe that multiple bulgarian/serbian fighter jets violated Turkish airspace to chase ayylmaos? That doesn't make sense, especially in the tense political atmosphere of the 90s. What makes you think they were MiGs?

as i said the antenna in front of the jets. i did look into a bit of the air force inventory of the surrounding states, but that one was one of the jets with one in front of it which were used in a country which lies in the general direction they cam from. didnt found any matching jets in the turkish airforce which was the first i checked when i did some little bit research.
>>
ayyy lmaooo
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.