[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird a1035 theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: asdasd.png (204KB, 859x661px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
204KB, 859x661px
so this site popped up outta nowhere, there was a countdown in it before i t was taken down, after the site appearing some messages began appearing near some postlights in some streets of brazil
here's my theory
>the url is a1035
>dividing 1035 for 3 we get 345
>transforming it into an expression we get 345a
>the site has '' a '' before the 1035 so it becomes a345
>a345 is the model of the plane used in 9/11
>the logo colors is the same colors as in the german flag
>'' a '' could be '' alemanha '' since alemanha is germany in portuguese
>the message in the site says '' South America wont tolerate what happened to Brazil ''
>possible reference to the 7x1 on the world football cup
>short before the site going down germany receives a terrorist attack
for more info, go on this thread:>>17942052
>>
why are you dividing by 3
>>
>>17944925
because of the 3 faces, maybe?
>>
>>17944951
exactly
>>
>>17944673
>a345 is the model of the plane used in 9/11
And the video, that they keep deleting uploads of, is a guy jumping from a skyscraper just like 9/11.
>>
>>17944673
>>possible reference to the 7x1 on the world football cup
''south america wont tolerate what happened to brazil''
actually south america is happy that brazil got rekt ....
>>
>>17944925
There's something called the rule of three.
>>
SAM Facebook page also says suspenso.
>>
>>17945400
Speak for yourself, brazillians are fucking based
>>
Anyone know wtf this website is

http://omnismors.awardspace.com/project.html
>>
>>17945583
I dunno. I googled Omnismors and found this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6WjsNlPwa4&ab_channel=TopSecret
>>
>>17946909
What the fuck. The description translates to this.

"This video speaks of a supposed internet site that contain markings on a map indicating locations that alleged nuclear bombs will explode, which still contains a clock that marks this time!"

And the timer for 14 days.
>>
I think a1035 is the model of steel beams used in the World Trade Center. I don't know why you'd divide by three. Two seems much more likely, but I guess the pic is divided into three.

You might have something. Maybe report. It might not be a prediction but a threat.
>>
>>17946921
https://www.astm.org/Standards/A1035.htm
>>
>>17945583
This one is fake, it is around for some years now, with the same 14 days count since 2006
>>
wtf? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4BTKVH8KCo
>>
has anyone seen a flying purple people eater, I think mine escaped.
>>
>>17945412
Kek
>>
I clicked on a1035 and all it said was suspenso. Why they gonna leave us in suspense?
>>
News here in Brazil says about 10 people were
arrested suspected of related to terrorism, one still missing.
>>
>>17947253
Plus that teacher. Separated case.
>>
The "Policia Federal" our FBI is investigating it. It was fucking real http://extra.globo.com/noticias/brasil/policia-federal-investiga-video-que-relaciona-estado-islamico-ao-brasil-19770469.html
>>
>>17947275
Here, the "gringo" version http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/21/americas/brazil-olympics-terror-arrests/
>>
>>17947292
A notícia que mandei é mais atual e fala do a1035

mine talk about a1035
>>
>>17947125
The video is not working anymore.
>>
>>17947297
Good, I'm trying to get updated on this, the colors of the faces also makes me think of the German flag colors and look what happened there this weekend...

What annoys me is I had a nightmare last week about the games, saw we were losing a match against Chile (0-5) and there were corpses on the soccer field but the players ignored and kept kicking the ball...

But this also makes me think about a reaction on Rousseff's Impeachment just like the attempt of coup in Turkey...
>>
File: F4YUuBm.png (324KB, 340x345px) Image search: [Google]
F4YUuBm.png
324KB, 340x345px
>>
>>17946921
>I don't know why you'd divide by three. Two seems much more likely
Because 3 towers fell on 9/11, not 2.

>>17947148
>suspenso
The operation was suspended because of >>17947275 >>17947253

Whatever they had planned is being changed or most likely abandoned while they try to do as much damage control to cover their tracks.
>>
>>17945443
Nobody fucking likes brazil in shouth america, no one.
>>
>>17944925
Illuminati
>>
File: Screenshot_20160723-193549.png (812KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160723-193549.png
812KB, 1440x2560px
>>17946921
>>
File: Ironhide facepalm.jpg (34KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Ironhide facepalm.jpg
34KB, 500x380px
>>17944673
Is OP just a really good baiter?

>>dividing 1035 for 3 we get 345
But why? Some anon implied it might be because of the three faces, but how does that necessarily imply dividing 1035?
>>a345 is the model of the plane used in 9/11
What the fuck anon, that's not even remotely accurate, the A345/A340-500 wasn't manufactured until 2002. Stop making shit up like a tinfoil hat retard.

Also, how can it be >>17947319 is the only post mentioning Dilma Rousseff's impeachment as a possible motivation behind this? The hammer and sickle are an important giveaway, whatever the point of this whole silly ARG might be there is obviously some political pertinence to it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu8oPwjucp8

this was originally on the a1035.com youtube playlist and has since been removed.

is there anyway to find out a translation of the chanting in this video. also, just a couple things with the image. planes circling targets in a couple of the photos. skulls depicting casualties. 3-war being spelled out translating to World War III? and there are 3 pyramids connecting to egypt? not sure what all the lines and dashes are either.

also there is a clock that is set at 9:00 and there is arabic writing drawn in the middle left.

finally, and it probably doesn't mean anything, the dashes and lines blink with colors like christmas lights and the entire video flashes at the 10 second mark.

wtf is this??

thinking about this more i just did some weird number investigating. so in the video there is the number 3 twice - 33. the video title has three groups of numbers. the last grouping adds up to 33. the total number of numbered places in the title is 33. not sure what the n means in this.

the numbers in each group add up to this - 27 55 33 n

33 is a mason thing i think, but i don't know if that relates here, but with the pyramid stuff it might. just writing thoughts out there.
>>
>>17949653
This video has stuxnet embedded in it.
>>
>>17949909
is that why the original was removed? how do you know that? i'm unsure as to how a youtube video can have that as well.
>>
>>17944673
Is this somehow connected http://thedespaircode.tumblr.com/?
>>
>>17949945
Some interesting stuff happened when I was reviewing it.
Anything can have stuxnet, especially something in a deliberately insecure format like flash and .flv
>>
>>17949962
how can a youtube video transmit a computer virus?
>>
So Brazil is attacking Germany because of a game?
>>
>>17949967
I would have to explain to you the entirety of computation from the beginning in order for you to even have a chance at understanding how, especially when it comes to something like stuxnet.
>>
>>17949988
from what I gather, stuxnet spreads through infected pendrives. Besides, if you can't explain it in a simple and concise manner then obviously you don't understand it yourself
>>
>>17950004
Ironic.
>>
I spoke with a friend of mine who speaks arab, and he said that the video uploaded by Faca Plays ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxN5G_28SEo ) says that they come in like raging wind and destructive fire and that they soar like eagles. Then, I showed him the one >>17949653 posted and he said that he couldn't really understand it. However, from what he understood, it's pretty much the same base, except it talks about Allah.

What now?
>>
>>17945412
loled
>>
>>17950929
>come in like raging wind and destructive fire and that they soar like eagles
Plane crashings.
>>
>>17952830
i would say to find out what bridges or buildings in rio are made of a1035 rebar and go from there.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.