[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heath Ledger/Joker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: ledger.jpg (46KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
ledger.jpg
46KB, 500x750px
Heath Ledger Joker general thread
was it the joker that really killed him?
did ledger create a tulpa of the character when working on Dark Knight and later realized he had to kill himself to rid of it from the world?
anyone know if theres a copy of his joker diary anyone online?
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJMoKMieNn8
https://submittedforyourperusal.com/2008/03/01/did-the-joker-kill-heath-ledger/
>>
>>17942837
No, it was a lethal combination of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine.

When opiates are mixed with benzodiazepines in significant amounts, they can create respiratory depression. Benzodiazepines are also known to lower one's inhibitions, and as has been documented, Ledger had quite a mixture of both in his system.
>>
>>17942857
Sooooooo the illuminati killed him to stop the tulpa?
>>
>>17942857
Did he kill himself because he went crazy trying to get into the character or did he already have problems?
>>
>>17942878
As a creative type who often indulges in recreational drugs, I feel confident saying he probably just got way too involved in the role.

I don't think he intentionally killed himself, I think he just over-estimated his tolerance and OD'd.
>>
File: 1467974822408.png (806KB, 716x528px) Image search: [Google]
1467974822408.png
806KB, 716x528px
>>17942837
Dude was just a bitchass whyte boi who couldn't handle his drugs ni66a
>>
>>17942898
Found the nigger. Get your blackass back to picking cotton, unless you want to end up like your ancestors.
>>
>>17943502
I talk the same when i mo fuckin feel like it.
>>and certainly am no nigger

Get outa here you fuckin splurge. You are the cancer that lives faggot fuck boy face. Go hit a glory hole

>>assuming your inexperienced ass knows what that is.

Fucking cuck.
>>
>>17945431
Mad
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 370x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 370x300px
>>17945431
Pic related

You do know he locked himself in a hotel room for a month and a half to make himself go a bit crazy to get into character? I think OP is onto something here. Look up everything he did to get into character. It's really interesting.
>>
File: 1466098818248.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466098818248.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>17942898
into the meme bank
>>
>>17942837
holy shit. dude. shut the fuck up. you guys and your fucking tulpa hentai fantasy bullshit.
>>
He was sacrificed
>>
>>17946296
Yes, because the Joker is an avatar of Chaos, and shedding the mortal coil of this GREENhaired monster gave way to the rebirth of our lord KEK
>>
>>17942857

How the fuck do you know the Joker didn't make him take those pills?? Your theory is only focusing onbthe substances and nothing else.
>>
>>17946312
You're saying that his tulpa killed him. You know that sounds crazy, even by our standards.
>>
>>17946321

Do you even know what a tulpa does?
>>
>>17946474
Yes I do. I had a tulpa for 6 years. He was my best friend. He made me a better person and I wouldn't be here now if not for him.
>>
>>17946492

Well people don't take copious amounts of drugs with their enemies now do they?
>>
>>17946496
Well, you kinda do. I mean, the crowd that you do drugs with aren't really your friends...
>>
>>17946501

Ok. Now you're just being ignorant and cheesy as hell. I understand you never had friends and don't do drugs... but that's what good friends do. They get together and get ripped. And yes they're your actual friends. Jesus christ I can't believe I actually just had to type that for your little Earthbound ass.
>>
>>17946540
If you need drugs to have a good time, you are a waste of oxygen and state money.
Look, kid, I'm not a stupid millenial. I was part of movements and groups from way back that would make you shit your pants. I've done more stupid shit and more drugs on a typical weekend than you do in a year. I know what the hell I am talkibg about.
>>
>>17945491
Any links? don't really want to google it and land on 1k pages of celebrities' gossip and shit
>>
>>17946558
Different anon here
>I know what the hell I am talkibg about.
No you don't.

>>17946501
>the crowd that you do drugs with aren't really your friends
You need not have a separate crowd to have drugs. I used to do drugs with my friends [the ones i usually used to hang out with], like many do.
>>
>>17946675
It's okay, dear. You'll grow up. You'll understand. 10 years isn't too much time.
>>
>>17942857
This, but it will be ignored as always
>>
>>17946692
I've grown up, old man. You failed to observe lots of "I used to" in my post.
>>
>>17942837

Ragnarok version of myself.

Movies are real SOMEWHERE in the multiverse... right?

I'd have some real competition if he was still alive... I mean I guess he is... inside of me...
>>
>>17947663
Kill yourself, you ignorant roleplaying faggot
>>
>>17947669
Fugged up the trip
>>
>>17947672

Why don't you just come fight me to the death?!

:^}
>>
>>17942857
I wonder why he would think he needed so much?
>>
What if he felt so much regret and shame from his role in Bareback Mountain?
>>
>>17946558

You're a hilarious straightedge cuck. Have fun not living life.
>>
>>17947952
That's the nature of poly-drug addiction, especially in regard to depressants.

You get bored so you start doing drugs. You get bored with those drugs so you start doing other drugs. You get bored with all of those drugs so you start mixing drugs. You get bored with those mixes, so you start to push into higher dosages.

Finally, you push the limits just a bit too far, and either barely wake up in a hospital bed, or never wake up again.
>>
>>17945491

I think there is an even bigger conspiracy here.

Look up everything he did to get into character for Brokeback Mountain.

>spoiler: gay bear 24/7 sex slave
>>
>>17942837
>did ledger create a tulpa of the character when working on Dark Knight and later realized he had to kill himself to rid of it from the world?
this is the most autistic thing i think i've read on this board in the five fucking years i've been on it.
i'm not even mad i'm just impressed.
>>
>>17943502
>Get your blackass back to picking cotton
>unless you want to end up like your ancestors
...so, picking cotton?
What sort of insult was this supposed to be?
>>
>>17948436
>not living life because not a drug addict

wut
>>
>>17950072
Welcome to /x/, where the stoner highschool dropouts are top dogs... We, the "normies", the "wagecucks" are a lower caste here in denial land.
>>
>>17942857
>When opiates are mixed with benzodiazepines in significant amounts, they can create respiratory depression.

Opiates by themselves cause respiratory depression quite easily, even in medicinal dosages if the person doesn't have much of a tolerance. Benzodiazepines are essentially a sedative with no direct affect on the respiratory system. The only synergistic effect of the two types of drugs is increased CNS depression.
>>
>>17950171
Get out, riajuu.
>>
>>17950030
I thought the same, in one day I saw this thread and posts about summoning demons by riding an elevator up and down.

I honestly feel stupider for having visited /x/ today
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.