[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Candace Newmaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 19

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Does anyone know if the videos of Candace Newmaker's "rebirthing" have ever been released to the public? Apparently the whole thing was videotaped and the tapes were played in court. It's bound to be much more fucked up than that news lady's suicide.

For those of you unfamiliar with the ordeal:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Newmaker
>>
Yeah, it's not been released but it SHOULD be up there in the top lost media that needs to be found.
>>
>>17941591
That's truly horrifying
>>
>>17941684

You haven't seen anything.

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/candace.htm
>>
That's so disturbing. She died the same way she came in.
>>
>>17941750
That transcript makes me want to throw up. I can't believe the callous treatment. I can't believe that even when she vomits and poops these women ignore her clear distress even when she's quite frank about it.

You could maybe file a FOIA paper or ask the court. It's evidence in a criminal trial and requesting to see it is reasonable. It's also reasonable to keep the last moments of a little girl's life private. Would you watch it if you could? Would seeing it benefit you?
>>
File: 1465735327691.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465735327691.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
Jesus fucking Christ. Man I've seen and heard of a lot of sick shit but this got to me, man. Imagine being 10 years old, literally SMOTHERED by four adult psychopaths, covered in your own shit and vomit while they laugh at you. In the dark.

The sentences should have been much harsher.
>>
Im shocked...woah! Didnt know about this(live outside u.s)
That's so sad poor little girl i hope those sick bastards are in hail or even better dead.
>>
>>17941764
Not really.
>>
>>17941591

Isn't rebirthing that therapy they used to "cure" the girl from child of rage?

I believe she's a therapist now and uses the same treatment.
>>
>>17941900

I found who I was talking about.

http://www.childrenintherapy.org/proponents/thomasb.html
>>
File: unreal.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
unreal.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>17941923
http://www.childrenintherapy.org/essays/index.html

what the fuck this happened more than once?
>>
>>17941591
I guess the rules of the Internet were right: there is always something more fucked up than the most fucked up thing you've ever seen.
>>
>>17941996

>what the fuck this happened more than once?

Yep, Beth Thomas was featured in the HBO documentary Child of Rage. At least skim through it, she was basically a full blown sociopath who acted on every impulse. Stabbed the family dog, tried to kill her brother, and so on when was like 5. Supposedly like this because of neglect as a child.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4

Fast forward to today, she was apparently diagnosed with Attachment Disorder by someone and went through the form of therapy and is one of the only two who underwent it to speak positively.

She's a registered nurse somewhere and even won a West Mountain Nurse of the Year award in 2010 in the mentor field.

Her and her mom fully support the therapy and encourage others to use it, read her quotes. It's pretty messed up. She even encourages it for shit like bipolar and adhd. They also tour around the country and give speeches promoting it.
>>
As someone who is currently overcoming mild reactive attachment disorder, this is so fucking fucked. This girl needed compassion and love, and instead these fucking psychos tried to break her and extract that love from her for themselves. They should all be locked up forever.

The lack of logic and compassion of some people motivates me to become their superior so this doesn't happen anymore. The meek need to inherit the earth, because the outspoken are generally fucking egotistical sociopaths.
>>
>>17941996

Also, six deaths according to Wikipedia.

>It has been described as a potentially abusive and pseudoscientific intervention that has resulted in tragic outcomes for children, including at least six documented child fatalities.[7] Since the 1990s there have been a number of prosecutions for deaths or serious maltreatment of children at the hands of "attachment therapists" or parents following their instructions. Two of the most well-known cases are those of Candace Newmaker in 2000 and the Gravelles in 2003. Following the associated publicity, some advocates of attachment therapy began to alter views and practices to be less potentially dangerous to children. This change may have been hastened by the publication of a Task Force Report on the subject in January 2006, commissioned by the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (APSAC) which was largely critical of attachment therapy.[8] In April 2007, ATTACh, an organization originally set up by attachment therapists, formally adopted a White Paper stating its unequivocal opposition to the use of coercive practices in therapy and parenting, promoting instead newer techniques of attunement, sensitivity and regulation.[9] Some leading attachment therapists have also specifically moved away from coercive practices.
>>
>>17942134

Reactive Attachment Disorder is actually pretty different from Attachment Disorder from what I understand.

DSM IV and V recognizes RAD and you can find the symptoms easily.

Attachment Disorder is generally believed to be pseudoscience and contains a large ammount of diagnosis that would pretty much cover most personality disorders that has manipulaution as a symptom. (sociopathy, borderline, histrionic, narcissistic)

Still yeah, no one should go through that as a kid.It's pretty fucked and I hope you're doing well with overcoming RAD, anon.
>>
Looking more into it, Beth's mom is actually one of the people present in the murder of this case and she is credited with creating this therapy.
>>
>>17942137
>Two of the most well-known cases are...and the Gravelles in 2003.

Who?
>Michael and Sharen Gravelle are known for having adopted eleven special needs children in Clarksfield Township, Ohio, United States.

Oh, them.

> They used parenting methods similar to those used in attachment therapy, which involves very strict control of children using isolation, food deprivation...

Okay...

>In 2003 they were indicted for child abuse for, among other things, keeping the children in cage-like enclosures. The Gravelles claimed the cages were made to protect the children from each other.

If you have to jail your kids 1) you're unfit to care for them 2) the situation is beyond your ability to control.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_and_Sharen_Gravelle
>>
>>17942232

Why did they keep getting kids and how if they were doing all this shit to them?

And honestly,at 11 children I find it it hard to believe that something is wrong with them. It had to be the parents being sadistic fucks or something.

I can't believe they only got 2 years in jail.
>>
>>17942281
I can only hazard a guess.
>why?
They had some messed up idea of what it means to care for a kid especially a "special needs" kid, and confused control and domination with love and compassion.
>how?
Heck if I know. Wikipedia offers "The trial gained international attention and brought many inadequacies of the adoption services systems in Ohio to the fore." Why it took a child a use court case for Ohio to recognize that there's something superficially alarming about adopting a large number of kids I don't know.
>>
>>17941750
This took more out of my faith in humanity than everything I've learned about World War II in school.
>>
>>17942889
At least Hitler had the redeeming quality of being a shill for the nation. He was high on authority and doing whatever the German people wanted. They were the ones that wanted to change their society, not Hitler. He was just the figurehead they elected.

Politics is mass hysteria. Politicians get caught in it. Shit like this? This stuff is personal insanity. It's not really on the same level.
>>
Boards of Canada made a song about this. This whole album is /x/ tier

https://youtu.be/vuG39sZxMp8
>>
>>17942938
Just the way I learned about WWII somehow made it less tragic. It seems like it took place eons ago and light years away when you take whole classes on it. This though, just reading a transcript of what happened leading up to this little girl being suffocated in her own mess by her (adopted?) parents makes it real and horrifying. Plus the people that were condoning and encouraging this type of shit were licensed medical practitioners, which makes me kinda freaked out to schedule my next physical.
>>
>>17943009
Just remember that lobotomies used to be a thing.
>>
File: 3435170_orig.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
3435170_orig.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>17941750
I've been browsing 4chan since 2006 and I really thought I'd seen it all until tonight. This is the first time I have ever read about this case. I've seen everything from CP trolling posts, entire gore threads, ISIS torture videos, even posted in the thread where the guy strangled his gf and posted to /b/ about it before getting caught by the cops...but this...this topped it all. I needed a cig after reading that transcript and trying to stave off the sound and image of it in my mind and I don't even smoke. I consider myself a pretty tough guy but if I heard that audio from that I can know I couldn't handle it.

What sort of fucking soulless depraved monsters could treat a child this way, could say things like that to an emotionally traumatized kid...who could fucking do that. I want to hunt these cunts down and go Frank Castle on their asses over and over until my fucking hands are numb and they are nothing but bone chunked bloody paste. Only a complete sociopath or total retard could ever think there is a benefit in treating someone this way. Even fucking terrorists have more standards than this.
>>
>>17943184
>terrorists have more standards than this
And given the types of fervor you find in extremist (religious?) types, that's really saying something.
>>
>>17943192
They took a tortured child and tortured her to death. I cannot believe these fucks didn't get life. I cannot believe they even qualified for any sort of parole or plea bargaining.
>>
This is pretty common of a generation that can barely tolerate other people. Divorce multiple people. Lose your kids even though they're right there watching and waiting for acceptance. They would rather send you off to school or "school" or an institution, take away your rights, pop you full of pills, send you to a camp, lock you into your room, or just negligently kill you.

Some of them are so brain twiddled by belief in authority, they would rather trust authority even when it's obvious they should not; This is real "would you jump off a bridge" levels of thought.
>>
>>17943203
I'd jump off a bridge if I believed for a second that a world like that was the only one I'd ever be able to live in. It's not that I believe there's any other type of world out there, I'm just really fucking optimistic.
>>
>>17943205
That's what I'm saying, though. To a child, they ARE the whole world. I'm not saying the whole world is like that, but within the circles of culture of my upbringing shit like that happens. You might have to worry about dictator wants to kill your sect, or you might have to wonder what's next on the tube.

I'm just observing and trying to piece together how it happens, and I have my upbringing to help. I have some familiarity with that mindset.

I'd rather just walk out the door, but I am a capable adult who wouldn't have considered that at those ages.
>>
>>17943205
Mostly because we don't live in a one way street world like that. Yeah society sucks complete horsecunt right now but its far from the Orwellian nightmare that >>17943203 is talking about. That may be a future outcome for things, but as you obviously live in the here and now with a good sense of optimism...you're doing it right.
>>
>>17943217
The one thing I'd want to change about my life as a teenager would be learning about emancipation of minors. It probably wouldn't change shit about how I lived, but at least I'd fucking know. Not being treated like a mature, thinking individual is literally the worst for me. My decisions are my own, fuck anything that doesn't respect that. Fuck it with fire.
>>
One of the bitches that did this got paroled. They should both be hunted down and killed.
>>
>>17943221
>Society isn't X
>Ignoring the point

I'm not talking about a society. You go ahead and believe something meaningless like "Society isn't completely bad" All you're saying is that 1. It's okay for you and 2. You think it's going okay for others. AKA: meaningless platitudes.

The only overly broad points I have are about generations of people. But I suspect statistics might correlate, I'll have to do further research.

>>17943227
Agreed.
>>
File: 1469159774963.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469159774963.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
>>17943203
Fuck you just described my childhood. Think I'm done for the night on here.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 901x883px
>>17941750
8 years on here and that's the most fucked up thing I've read.
>>
>>17941923
When I was younger I had some pretty bad mental issues (periods of time where I was less lucid and more impulsive and wanted to do crazy things like hang myself or cut myself with kitchen knives,) that continued on until I was around 17. I had a really massive fear of the psychiatric industry and treatment. Now that I'm older, I'm pretty sure that I had good reason to fear it.
>>
>>17941591

I took a Death and Dying class at community college.

It was really interesting because briefly talked about this and how it banned the 'Rebirthing' bullshit.
>>
>woman adopts child
>blames child for not bonding
>attempts to force attachment through torture i mean therapy

fuck

the worst part to me is that multiple people were involved in this 'therapy'? like nobody fucking put a stop to this? reminds me of the junko futura murder where the neighbors/parents fucking knew what was happening but did nothing
>>
>>17941750
Legit, the single most fucked up thing i have ever read, and probably ever will read
>>
This is quite literally MK-Ultraing the children
>>
File: shaped like a friend.jpg (34KB, 727x767px) Image search: [Google]
shaped like a friend.jpg
34KB, 727x767px
I cant think of a worse job than being the person who has to transcribe shit like this for a living.

There are undoubtedly all kinds of confessions and audio banned from public view that some pour soul had to watch/listen for hours upon hours.

Imagine hearing stuff like the Rosemary and Fred West tapes.
>>
>>17944167
Rosemary and Fred West? Newfag reporting, never heard of this
>>
File: 1301699980773.gif (2MB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
1301699980773.gif
2MB, 369x271px
>>17941750

>that feel when you weren't there to beat the shit out of those people and save an innocent child
>>
>>17944172

Such a newfag that you can't use Google? Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>17943348

You do but complete skepticism is also unwarranted.

I have my own problems and went through my share of therapists and psychiatrists.

It can help but the important thing to remember is YOU are in control of who you see and what you do.

I've had really helpful and nice therapists and I've also had people who are completely unempathetic and not willing to work with you and full of themselves.

Psychiatrists are often worse too because they spend so much time in text books and so little time working with people, pretty rude.

But as long as you have a good bullshit meter and aren't beta, you can navigate and find someone compatible pretty quickly. If you don't have those qualities, then you get suckered in by con men like these or doctors pushing pills on you because people bribe them too.

I have a psychiatrist who will share his opinions on medication when talking about them and seen him basically tell of someone trying to sell him on a medication by poking holes in all it's bullshit because he keeps up to date with studies.

The good people definitely exist, it's just hard to find and even then, no one's perfect.
>>
>>17941900
Yeah that's the one...God I was so fucking angry after watching that doco but of course I was uplifted, too. Who the fuck could do that to a child....and I may be wrong but isn't it Bethany's (?think that's her name?) adopted Mum who advocates for that therapy? I thought the girl was just a "normal" medical nurse...?
>>
>>17941900
Oh, just read your link, my mistake! I was right about her name, wow she's grown up into a beautiful woman. So heartening to see her witha good, stable, happy life.
>>
>>17941671
No, nobody needs to see that. It's right up there with DD, another thing any sane person should never watch
>>
>>17945609
>>17945615

Yeah, I looked more into it after posting those out of curiosity.

The couple in the documentary had to give her up and her new adopted mom created the therapy to treat her and advocates.

She's a nurse at some hospital now and even won nurse of the year in 2010 in mentors for mountain west or something like that. She advocates for the controversial therapy as well and is one of the only two patients of the therapy to support it.

I'm not quite sure if she's cured or learned to fit in to be honest. I'm a little skeptical with her working with this therapy considering her history but maybe it actually did help her and she believes in it. She testified in defense in the Candace Newmaker trial it appears.

In my research, I also saw comments on a blog that tracked down the original dad's church website and her brother that she tortured in the doc seems to be doing well as well. The father made a blog post on the church site about going on vacation with him and his (unrelated, not beth) sister.

I probably sound like a stalker but these all from like the top 3 google results oddly. I kinda feel bad for them that their history is this public and it's so easy to find this info on google. I probably would have changed my name.

And yeah, the abuse that led to Beth being fucked up in that documentary is completely horrible and I can't imagine that kind of treatment. I hope her broth doesn't remember any abuse from her or their dad.
>>
>>17945635

what's DD?
>>
>>17945646
Daisy's Destruction. It's just the worst kind of CP, that's all you should know
>>
>>17945644
Christ, I hope they don't remember that shit either...horrific, seeing this adorable little girl coming out with all this terrible stuff so nonchalantly...
I take it you mean the church of Beth's adopted father, yeah? Not her miserable excuse of a biological dad...glad to hear the brother is doing well, too. Poor fucking kid.
>>
>>17945652

How's it the worst kind?

>>17945652

Yeah, the adopted father that was in the documentary. He's a preacher at the church or something, they're a pretty religious family.

I'm sure Beth remembers at least how she was abusive and acted out in crazy ways. Not sure about the abuse though, since she was so young and it was rare for her to remember it at the time of the documentary too.

Her brother was even younger so depending on when they gave Beth up, he might not have any memory of it unless he ever watched the documentary out of curiosity of knowing more about his blood sister.
>>
>>17945666
It's torture CP and one person did die, according to the police report
>>
>>17945677

I guess I'm better off not asking to see the police report?
>>
>>17945635
Isn't that a fiction? Like the grifter? It seems like a meme embodiment of the revoltingly hateful
>>
>>17945858

Googled it with the word creepypasta to see if it's true.

Nope, the only one that lists it as creepy pasta is a polish site. There's a creepypasta based on it though.

Apparantly, DD was made by Peter Sully who I know is really so I can only imagine what was in it knowing about his business in the Philippines from a documentary.
>>
>>17941591
>>>
> Anonymous 07/22/16(Fri)21:50:09 No.17945859â–¶
>>>17943006
>I'm not bending any truth; you're the one making up ridiculous nonsense about "family vulnerability."
>I've cursed a shitload of people with the full intent to kill 'em and my family's all lived to the naturally-expected age except the one who smoked like 10 chimneys.
>So I'm not trying to "comfort" him. I'm trying to disperse your FUD. If you personally can't aim right, that's not my or OP's problem.
>>
>>17943086
They still are as a last ditch effort, like if ECT doesn't work they consider lobotomy.
>>
People don't actually give a shit about children.

Why else condemn a new person to death by creating them?

And this kind of shit with children like Candace is not as uncommon as people would believe. The stuff not as intense as her torture is everywhere too.
>>
>>17941750
What the fuck did i just read.
>>
>>17944167

I once saw a docu about catching pedophiles and there was a guy talking about how he had to go through all "evidence" aka tons of child abuse. I don't think I could ever do that
>>
Holy shit, how did all of the people involved not get life for this? Who else is up for finding the people and "rebirthing" them?
>>
The darkest parts of the human psyche are truly terrifying. Knowing how easily minds can be molded into believing quackery like "rebirthing" and other social and psychological methods really makes me scared for the future of humanity.

We evolve at such a rate that one is deemed acceptable today could be seen as the ridiculous, outdated and repulsive practices of tomorrow. This doesn't even end in terms of medically, but in all fields and all matters.

This story made me immensely sad and will likely effect me long term in a small way.
>>
>>17945881
Yep DD is real
>>
This story makes me angry. These people should be dead, not out of prison.
>>
>>17948473
Like, their full names are out there, right? Did they get put into a protection program?
>>
>>17946304
this
and if you look up child murder/abuse cases half the time the people who were supposed to give a shit simply put them back into the hands of their abusers to eventually be butchered.
>>
>>17941750
>they only received sixteen hear sentences for this
>>
It can get even worse then that:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/4/5038930/the-death-dealer-james-arthur-sweat-lodge-deaths-in-sedona
>>
>>17948727
>http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/4/5038930/the-death-dealer-james-arthur-sweat-lodge-deaths-in-sedona
that's...that's very light in comparison to what happened in the OP though.
>>
>Watkins: Candace is used to making her life everybody else's problem. She's not used to living her own life.
>Ponder: Quitter, quitter, quitter, quitter, quit, quit, quit, quit. She's a quitter.
>McDaniel: This baby doesn't want to live. She's a quitter.
>01:09:53 - Watkins: Oh, there she is sleeping in her vomit.
>>
>>17942963
OP here. This is how I found out about it in the first place.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NaUqeMrKQU

Not the actual video, but i found a good example of how this was being held back at the time, crazy fuckers.
>>
Can someone make a TL;DR version?
>>
>>17949603
Child has attachment issues
Lets fix this
Clearly the child needs to be born again so lets imitate birth
Stick the child in a rolled up blanket
Everyone grab pillows and hold the child down with it
Child can't get out
Child calls for help
Child suffocates
>>
>>17948620
There's been tons of cases with child protective services giving kids to known child abusers
>>
>>17949633
I read the whole thing, and while it is pretty disturbing, I wouldn't call it the worse thing I've read on the Internet.

>inb4 edgy teenager

No, I legitimately don't feel so bad after reading it, though I can get why people would.
>>
>>17944926
Beat them up? I'd have fucking burst in their with a loaded pistol and fucking shot all of them and saved the child.
>>17945007
Dr. Jennifer Melfi on The Sopranos was a top tier shrink. Fictional but great none the less
>>
>>17941750

fucking what
>>
>>17949633
You forgot "child pukes and shits all over itself while 'therapists' continue to patronize her."
>>
>>17941750
The reason they ignored her when she said she couldn't breathe and was about to vomit is that (according to them) kids would "fake" it and deliberately puke/shit to get out of therapy. I'm basing this on prior reading I've done on "RAD therapy". Generally, they make it a point to never trust the children when they say they're sick or they've had enough of anything. However, the fact that one of them says "Let's talk to the twerp" makes me doubt the validity of that explanation. They're not just nutters who think they're showing "tough love". They know their methods are torture, but they don't care. Sometimes, they even think it's a good thing. They're narcissists who found a way to take child abuse (and the dependency that arises as a result of it), and present it as something noble.
>Watkins: Uh huh. It's her own life. Quitter.
>40:01: No. (This is Candace's last word.)
Imagine being in this position. Imagine being suffocated whilst being told it's "your own life", and blamed by the people suffocating you. In that moment, it's not your life anymore, is it?
>Watkins: Candace is used to making her life everybody else's problem. She's not used to living her own life.
>Ponder: Quitter, quitter, quitter, quitter, quit, quit, quit, quit. She's a quitter.
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17949856
You know what the worst part of all this is, though? When they figured out she was actually dead, they probably felt no remorse. They were just embarrassed, at worst.
>>
I found this thread again unfortunately and I want to fucking vomit. Thanks 4chinz.
>>
>>17946376

it'd take a big group, they're fatties

several people and lots of thick blankets
>>
>>17941591
i genuinally read the lot and although tragic it hasnt stirred any sympathetic emotions towards the girl,i guess i just dont give a fuck...does that make me weird
>>
>>17951893
>although tragic
>no sympathy

if you don't even know the difference between empathy and sympathy you're probably just too young or dumb to understand but not really weird
>>
>>17952085
Man even my dad didn't know the actual diffrence between sympathy and empathy and hes fucking 54 so don't be so hard on the kid

also imo its a bullshit diffrence they could literally just hade one word for both the meanings
>>
>>17951893

No it just makes you annoying and childish because you're doing the same thing ever 12 year old does on 4chan by posting "omg this is how i feel does that make me a special weird cool person????"
>>
>>17942938
Reminder that history was written by the victors and pretty much everything you know about ww2 is false
>>
>>17952131

Thanks. Off you go now, to a thread relevant to your bullshit.
>>
>>17945652
daisy's destruction is available though. you can use tor, it's probably all over the place there. some webms have been posted on /b/.
>>
File: wew.jpg (15KB, 225x254px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
15KB, 225x254px
>>17941750
>(Ponder and Watkins discuss someone who is stressed, then chitchat about their dream homes and a million-dollar property nearby that is being remodeled.)
>a child is literally lying in shit and choking on its own vomit nearby
>>
>>17952141
You sound like a female
>>
File: 1464014390839.jpg (86KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464014390839.jpg
86KB, 500x400px
>>17952196
You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>17952196

Nice logical fallacy there. Just because all the females in your life think you're pathetic doesn't mean everyone who thinks you're pathetic is female.
>>
>>17952212
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>17952219

hitting a nerve big guy?
>>
>>17952131
>>17952196
>>17952219

will you please shut the fuck up? this is an actually interesting thread on /x/ for once, go pout somewhere else
>>
>>17941750
Absolutely beautiful. Oh how i want to hear such beautiful screaming. Just reading it makes me happy inside.utterly marvelous.
>>
Candace's death inspired fictional accounts on at least three television crime dramas. An episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation ("Overload" Season 2, episode 3) had a teenage boy dying while being "reborn" to his mother. Two others were murder mysteries on the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit episode "Cage" and on the Law & Order episode "Born Again".

Recycle this for proletarian use
>>
>>17941591
Dear lord... I'm legitimately disturbed by this. I can't fathom how afraid she must have been.. as a guy who absolutely nothing while watching those 'rekt' videos of people just dying in horrific ways I can say I hope I never see this.. this is unspeakable.. to be so fucking awful that a small child is pleading for thier life and all you can say is quiter... that's just disgusting.. I can't grasp how these people weren't thrown in jail for life or not just fucking executed. This is why I don't want to have children. God forbid something happen to my child even 1/10 as bad and I'd kill everyone responsible.
>>
File: image.png (185KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185KB, 640x960px
>>
Anymore creepy transcripts? Loving this
>>
>>17949192
R ghosts reel?
>>
>>17952753
This thread is about Candace & other rebirthing/child rehabilitation deaths but you should start a thread for creepy transcripts
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 116x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 116x115px
Gonna dump a few similar cases. These children didn't die through re-birthing but they were all murdered by the very people who were supposed to help them.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholaus_Contreraz

He was sent away to one of those teenage rehab camps in the middle of nowhere because he began acting out after witnessing his father being shot & killed in front of him.

He had a horrific infection in his lungs & abdomen, but the counsellors did not believe him and forced him into physical activity anyways. He was humiliated & mocked for two months before he finally died of the infection. His last words were also "No"

During his autopsy, it was discovered he had over 2 pints of pus in his abdomen from the infection & one of his lungs had collapsed. An autopsy photo of him can be found, but pic related is what he looked like.
>>
>>17945926
Suggesting throwing a curse on those torturers? They certainly deserve it.
>>
Pic related is 14 year old Gina Score

>http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2000/11/camp-fear

Gina had a shoplifting problem and was sent to a camp much like Nicholaus was - she also had a bit of a weight problem.

She was forced to run 2 miles in extreme heat. About a quarter mile from the end, she collapsed in the road. The counsellors believed she was faking, despite her not moving when trucks drive by or swatting the bugs landing on her face.

It was hours before an ambulance was called & the medical professionals who treated her said it was the absolute worst case of heat stroke they'd ever seen. Her body tempature was higher than the thermometer would go and her organs had literally begun to cook inside her.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 229x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 229x367px
>>17952896
Forgot pic cus I'm retarded. This is Gina.
>>
>>17941750
>Quitter, quitter, quitter, quitter! Quit, quit, quit, quit. She's a quitter!

Oh my god, this is horrifying; straight out of a horror movie. It's painful to know that people like this exist.
>>
>>17945677
Fuck that. I hope whoever produced DD dies a horrible death.
>>
>>17953068
They werent exactly wrong though. They told her you either get birthed or yoi die, and she chose the latter.
>>
I wanna puke....this is 100x worse than Little Albert and made my fear of therapy and mental institutions even worse.

I think they should have gotten a higher sentence, they were so fucked up and EVIL. Way more dangerous to society than somebody who just murders their wife in a fit of passion. They should have gotten manslaughter at least oh my God....and how did that mother let that go on like that?!
>>
>>17953068
>how to inflict disassociation on someone

Christ it's like they have no notion that harm can emerge from good intentions.
>>
>>17953217
She did not "choose" to die, you edgy jackass.
>>
>>17953311
I just read the transcript. holy shit. why the hell didn't the mother say what the fuck is wrong with you to those people and stop the whole thing. what the fuck. What a piece of shit. how could you watch that happen and think it was okay just because a therapist was doing it. I'm so mad
>>
>>17952896
i work at this place. it's been reopened, privatized and rebranded as Aurora Plains Academy.

a few years ago things there were pretty rough but in my experience it's much more humane now. Certainly some occasional excitement with the kids who often have MAJOR issues and three or four escape attempts a month during the summer, but i've never seen anything that would rise to the cruelty seen in this thread.

furthermore, i wouldn't stand for it if i saw it. I don't need the job as badly as it needs me; i'd walk in a second if I was faced with betraying my morals.
>>
>>17941750
Fucking monsters.
>>
>>17953102
The man who made it skully something got caught and tried for it.
>>
ITT: People get out of their shells long enough to see the smallest corner of the cruelty of men.

you know the worst part about this case, the fact that not only the court gave them such light sentences, the fact that these sociopaths know at best they will just get a slap on the wrist. There is no justice in the world, and those who try are persecuted hard.
>>
>>17952867
Mother fuckers wtf is wrong with people
>>
File: fuhged.gif (432KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
fuhged.gif
432KB, 140x140px
>>17953217

We're going to let a rhino sit on you and tell you to escape if you want to live. You'd still die, but that doesn't mean you didn't WANT to live.

You're a special kind of autist, aren't ya?
>>
>>17942938
Holy shit you are a moron.
>>
I mean I can sorta understand the basic idea "rebirthing therapy" and why it could work, but why do they overdo it? Why don't they put up a safety word or something? Why do they feel the need to choke the kid? Why no proper ventilation?
>>
>>17954151
They have no idea how it actually is. They are far from a scientist who realizes that a baby is given all the nutrients and oxygen it ever needs by an umbilical cord, and that the bay is surrounded by a fluid sack.

These are people who have little clue about it, practicing psychology and hellfire. It's no wonder why they're killing people. Morons and morons leading other morons.
>>
>>17941591
What makes this paranormal?
>>
>>17954191
>They are far from a scientist
This. People don't understand how fucking insane psychologists really are. I had to take Psych 101, and the first unit was the history of the subject plus a bunch of content related to how Psychology is actually a science and here's why (we swear guys!). Most psychologists believe in Psychoanalytic theory, most of which has been disproven, which shows you just how delusional they are.

Psychoanalytic theory covers shit like free association, dream interpretation, and outlandish ideas about sexual development. It's practically fortune-telling, but you'd probably have better luck with a medium because they could actually cold read you.

Take any study or news article about psychology with a grain of salt. Most psychologists don't have enough respect for the subject to carry out actual science.
>>
File: nose.png (45KB, 532x557px) Image search: [Google]
nose.png
45KB, 532x557px
>>17954473
wonder who's behind it all
>>
>>17954481
I don't know who's behind it, and I'm not going to make wild accusations. All I know is that it's a subject rotten to the core that constantly masquerades as a peer-reviewed, factual science.
>>
>>17941750
It's not that horrible.

I mean suffocating would be the worst way to die.

But why didn't the mother, receptionist or at least one of the fucking parents tell the rest of them to stop. Were there 4 psychiatrists?

Also it said the mother was watching it on a monitor if anyone think the mother was sitting on the kid. Unless it was her real mother
>>
>>17953668
Agreed. I read somewhere, Wikipedia maybe, that they were given the least sentence by the judge because she didn't find that they had any intention to harm Candace. It may be so but given her cries for help and the fact that she vomited and deficated her harm should have been expected.
>>
>>17954490
Women and jews
>>
>>17954473
"Most psychologists believe in Psychoanalytic theory" You better get your money back from your shit school and its curriculum stuck in last century
>>
>>17954735
they believed in the authority of the so-called specialists. See Milgram experiment
>>
>>17949742
Ye, I get ir and this definitely sucks but the japanese concrete girl hit me harder than this desu
>>
>>17954473
This so hard, holy /thread
>>
File: 1460341813500.jpg (40KB, 1134x942px) Image search: [Google]
1460341813500.jpg
40KB, 1134x942px
>>17941750
Jesus there's some fucked up people in this world. Even though I can stomach the video if it were to be found I don't even know if I'd want to watch it.
>>
>>17953464
Glad to hear it, Anon. I wish there were more people like you in places like these and I hope other workers follow suit with your mentality.

Had you ever heard of Gina before? Or were you aware that by "rough" they meant someone died?

Please don't take that as an attack on you, I'm sure it's a much better place now - I'm just curious if the history is known there.
>>
>>17941591
Even if the video did exist I don't want to see it. That transcript fucked me up enough already.
>>
>>17941591
>read wikipedia article
>read transcript: >>17941750
>imagining the scene in my head as I'm reading
>they're explaining what they're gonna do and the girl is just going "uh huh"
>holy shit she doesn't know that she's about to die
>>
>>17953217
2edgy4me

but no they were wrong because she didn't choose anything
>>
>>17952171
It's very hard to get, even on the deep web.
>>
>>17944123
Nah.. It's pretty tame by comparison. I am only judging from contrast with personal experience though.
Now watch the tard herders shill my claim to hell with their accusation of "roleplay".
>>
>>17956741
oh of course, everyone knows about it. most of the staff are long-timers who will probably be working there forever. such is life in south dakota
>>
>>17955008
Do you have a link to that?
>>
>>17943184
yeah sure buddy ok
>>
>>17941591
She's a little Angel in Heaven now. God gave her her wings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI
>>
>>17941750

So you gotta pay those """"""experts"""""" 7g to kill yo kid?
>>
>>17957425
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>17955008
especially when the victims tell their perpetrators that they want to die, just like Candace did in the transcript.
>Junko Furata told her tormentors to go ahead and kill her after weeks of torture.
>Shirley Lynette Ledford told her assaulters to go ahead and kill her that she'd rather not live than continue being tortured and raped.
>>
>>17941750
this shit never happened desu senpai
>>
>>17957570
This
>>
>>17942963
Made a song about it? Seems like it's just the title to me.
But the funny thing is, I remember hearing this a few days ago and thinking all the flutes made it kind of cheerful and comforting. Quite ironic how creepy it sounds after reading this thread.
>>
>>17957570
>>17957576
uh the wikipedia article says otherwise and literally quotes lines from the transcript. maybe reading that was so horrible your brains refuse to believe, which I can't really fault you for
>>
>>17954473
i am sure people will make fun of for saying this but i've always felt that modern psychology/psychiatry is largely geared toward swaying the public from any openness to mysticism/mediums etc. like the criteria for mental illness diagnoses is still so mind-boggling to me
>>
>>17957570
what makes you think this?
>>
>>17954473
I think the biggest problem with psychology is that is a breeding ground of the most fake stupid theories and pseudo scientist. It's probably one of the proffessions with more hacks in it

But there is serious people among the field. People who never stop studying and debating theories. Who geniunely want to understand and help others.

For hard working psychologist those people, the voodo doctors new wave crazy hacks, are the bane of their existence
>>
>>17954473

You are either lying or had the worst psychology 101 in the world. I actually studied psychology in Germany and psychoanalytische is considered Bullshit everywhere. Also my first year was completely about scientific methods, statistics, Stochastics (?) And all this shit. It was more scientific than any other shit i have ever learned. But reading the OP and your Statement i think the Problem is your country. psychology in the USA is well known for malpractice, pseudo scientific Bullshit and all that. I am a Lurker since 2009 and what you Americans say about (your) psychology has nothing to do with what I studied and what is done here in Germany.

Tldr Just because your ridiculous educational system teaches you retarded and false shit about a topic, doesn't make the topic itself Bullshit
>>
>>17957818
This.

Mental Health in USA is a joke.
>>
>>17956846

a download link was even posted on some brazilian facebook site. it's out there and more available than you think.
>>
>>17957818
Statistics are a liars best friend.

Seriously though the most scientific thing psychologists have proven is intentionally messing with psychology is risky beyond comprehension.
>>
>>17954473
Psychologist here.

The first time "psychoanalysis" was ever brought up during a lecture, it was mentioned that it is a very specified branch of psychology (with its own Psy.D) and IIRC, it's not taken very seriously. We did not discuss it very long and we moved on.

Also, Psychology uses the scientific method. If you know of a better form of methodology, please, by all means, tell me the name of the peer-reviewed scientific journal that you submitted your findings too because you must have turned the entire academic world upside-down.
>>
>>17941591
Can yall explain to me "that news lady's suicide"? I've only lurked this board a couple of times and have no idea what that means
>>
>>17958018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
>>
>>17958056
Jesus Christ, how hard was it to get her a dick to play with?

This must be the easiest problem in the world to solve, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>17958091
She had troubles connecting with people and blamed her virginity on that. I don't think shed want to fuck some random guy.
>>
Vigilante justice should thrive here. No way those sentences are adequate for that kind of crime. Someone who happens to be a good shot should stalk these people and put a bullet in their heads. Or to be more adventurous about it, kidnap and smother them to death.
>>
>>17941591
The Mandela Effect must be real because this story is so horrible I would have very well remembered it from 2000.

I also found out that Bill Gates stepped down as CEO of Microsoft way back in 2000 and Steve Ballmer has been running it even way back then? Dafuq? That doesn't even sound right at all to me.
>>
>>17958765
This is in poor taste to do this meme right now.
>>
File: maxHhnn[1].png (342KB, 515x485px) Image search: [Google]
maxHhnn[1].png
342KB, 515x485px
>>17958768
>>
>>17941750
Dafuck did i just read ?
>>
Well fuck.
I remember my grandma talking about my mom being into some sort of parenting/behavioral thing that started with A. This makes sense. My mom worked with special needs children too.

My mom also told me when I was little my grandma didn't really care about me, and just wanted me over because she didn't have her own friends. Maybe that was how she applied it, and she somehow thought it was going to motivate me. Like feeling alone and unloved would make me get out in the world, and work for those things.

Anyway this stuff sort of explains my mom's mentality I guess. Didn't see a specialist or anything, but it seems like the kind of thing she'd believe.
>>
>>17941671
No, it isn't. The torture and murder of a child isn't a piece of lost media. It's not London After Midnight. It's murder.
>>
>>17958889
Ever get locked in a dark, sarcophagus-like closet for hours for being bad? I have in an orphanage. Everybody in the building left to go hiking ALL DAY and could give two shits about me. Same thing here except you're wrapped up in a sheet and people are sitting on you. It's submitting an unruly child to stop being bad. Basic S&M shit. Except it was therapeutic in this case, so it was legal.
>>
>>17959318
h... holy shit.

Husband told me he used to be locked in a closet for hours at a time during 'day care'... while his little brother was free to play with the other kids.

told his mom and aunt, but nobody believed him. Add to the fact that his father gave him a dead puppy as a present and would tell his mom "You've already turned him against me" when he was a toddler...

course, he was also put on ritalin at age 4, so... he kinda had it rough.

Jesus this shit disgusts me.
>>
Thanks to OP and everyone else in this thread for enlighten me on this theme. I will now go inside of myself and will have a deep discussion with my self wether to kill those parents and "psychatrist", all humanity, myself or all of them together.
Each time i think "man is the world a fucked up place, but at least it cant get any worse than that" some anon comes along and proofs me wrong
>>
>>17952194

>http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/candace.htm

Well, what a millionaire scam therapy is, worse than Jesus shit.
>>
>>17958765
>a young girl dies
>this must be a part of the mandela effect
Also, Bill gates left in 2008, not 2000, you retard
>>
>>17952212

Well, people at reddit and /cow/ tell there is some women that crave very short guys with little white dicks like me!
>>
I cant wrap my mind around the fact that this is also the human species
>>
>>17958765

"I don't remember this story, so it must be the Mandela Effect! Nevermind the fact that maybe it wasn't widely reported and that's why I don't remember. Time to pee in my own mouth again!"
>>
>>17952198

That would be funnier if it said "my wife's ship".
>>
>>17954151

Rebirthing therapy was a new age thing that involved lying in a tub of water and doing a connected, gasping breath. It's the same type of breath as Grof's holotropic breathing. Grof was a psychedelic therapist that began using holotropic breathing as a substitute for drugs because psychedelic therapy was outlawed. The breathing technique frequently produced a death/rebirth experience virtually identical to that of LSD.

Rebirthing grew from others who decided to focus on that aspect of it exclusively (as opposed to all the other neat "psychedelic" type experiences you can have from holotropic breathing). But it NEVER involved suppressing anyone's breath forcefully.

I don't know what these idiots are practicing, but it's not rebirthing.
>>
>>17954216
>What makes this paranormal?

Extremes of human behavior are a legitimate Fortean study.
>>
>>17952867
Jesus Christ, how can those people get away with that after abusing him to that degree and sleep at night like it was ok?
>>
I read this thread this morning and this evening, saw an ad on TV where the spokesman said something to the effect of "there's nothing better than being born again".

I know I'm now doomed to a future of thinking of this story every time rebirth is mentioned and I don't know how to face it without fear.
>>
>>17953102
He's in jail. Peter Scully I believe? There's a 60 minutes episode interviewing him. Doesn't even show remorse
>>
>>17957835
it also doesn't help that people in the US outright refuses to believe that people can be mentally ill.
>>
This thread kinda makes me want to stream a bunch of documentary/docudrama shit tangentially related - from Child Protective Services incompetence and corruption to prostitution scandals to fucked up stories like these.
>>
File: Rising anger.png (387KB, 655x722px) Image search: [Google]
Rising anger.png
387KB, 655x722px
>>17957835
>>17961284

We make a lot of progress yet at the same time we refuse to do so.

Goddamn it.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.