[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepiest thing you've see in a forest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: scary-dark-forest.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
scary-dark-forest.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>
Trees.

Checkem
>>
>>17941187
Disgraceful. Go to a forest and hang yourself. Report back and post pics.
>>
>>17941159
Myself in a pool
>>
>>17941187
you are like a little baby

watch this
>>
>>17941159

Usually derelict crumbled structures with lots of graffiti.
>>
File: 54540000.jpg (128KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
54540000.jpg
128KB, 1200x900px
Learn to use catalog.

Innawoods thread: >>17934819
>>
>>17941234
Well, you have some nice sequence there anon! Here, have an used up condom as a reward! Wash it thoroughly because the last guy that used it had gonorrhea. And he's a ghostie now.
>>
>>17941234
I bet you're a faggot skeleton.
>>
saw a fucking pinecone
no shit
this wasn't even an african desert forest, it was in the forest out by the bird bath. Huge pinecone like a small rugby ball. Hanging in a spider web.
>>
dubs get!
>>
Myself.

Not even being edgy. There is nothing on this planet worse than we are. There is bad shit, but we are the worst.
>>
>>17941234
SUCC
>>
A 4 foot long wasp nest hanging in a tree and it was the size of a mini fridge. I got out of there as fast as I could. Those things are evil.
>>
File: image (2).jpg (134KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
134KB, 600x896px
>>17941159
Terrifying tbf
>>
Found a bitch that for $5 sucked my balls, Now they are the size of rugby balls.
>>
A Spoopy as fuck stairs in a middle of forest it spoop me so hard almost jizz in muh pants famalam
>>
Men in ghost costumes with torches
>>
ive been in the forest at night tripping on LSD or whatever research chemical was sold to me. nothing has been scarier to me than my step dad has been
>>
File: 1445790027580.jpg (24KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1445790027580.jpg
24KB, 303x566px
I haven't seen any but I remember when I was kid I'd hear rumours of people seeing tall skinny figures in the forest, tall as in like 2-3 meters, standing around in circles. There were a couple other things about them but honestly I always thought that it was bullshit.
>>
>>17943161
Just took a trip to the us virgin islands, and went hiking on st. John. Saw two or three gigantic wasp nests built into the crook of the tree tops. The biggest one was easily 6ft in diameter. The life in a jungle is tenacious.
>>
>>17941159
found a switchblade with some dried blood on it

I cleaned it off and kept it, because it was a good knife and I needed a good knife.
>>
File: Skinwalker.png (68KB, 928x958px) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalker.png
68KB, 928x958px
>>17941159
>>
One time me and two other friends were driving around near a place we always camp, me in the front passenger seat, one friend driving and the other in the back seat. Anyway back seat needs to piss so we stop and he gets out and walks forwards maybe 20 metres and disappears behind a tree. We're sitting there talking shit waiting and about a hundred metres into the bush further up a hill I see my friend walking in from the opposite direction he had disappeared, this wasn't just a flash that could have been mistaken either, I saw him walking a good 5 seconds from the waist up before he disappeared again into the bush. I asked my friend if he saw but he was looking at his phone or something, when back seat came back I asked him what the fuck he was doing all the way out there and he was just confused.

Spooked me out a bit, hopefully it was just a hiker walking through.
>>
>>17941187
>>17941202
>>17941234
Why am I howling with laughter?
>>
File: summerwood1920.jpg (175KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
summerwood1920.jpg
175KB, 1920x1200px
>>
Slender Man - the creepiest thing ever seen in forest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6VQut-4cM
>>
>>17941159

I visited Bachelors Grove once. Found some weird altar Ina corner of the cemetery behind a tree with some intestines on it. This was 12 years ago.
>>
A new-looking baby shoe hanging by it's laces from a tree branch.
>>
>>17941234
>1234
very nice
>>
>>17941159
an orgy, I shit you not

I was out taking a hike, went a little off the beaten path. I sometimes run into people hiking or in one case dealing drugs and nobody wants to be snuck up on in a forrest so I say out loud "hey, im just a hiker no worri...." and stumble upon a group of about 8 people just going to town on each other. The youngest looked in his 30s and the oldest was a women who had to be in her 60s. I stared in shock for a minute, they noticed, gathered their shit and politely left. One on the way out asked if I was interested in joining.
This was in a fairly open section of the woods where people hiked all the time
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.