[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this /x/ ? Found them in the desk my aunt gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (210KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 960x1280px
What the fuck is this /x/ ? Found them in the desk my aunt gave me. They are obviously rune stones but I don't know what they are for or why they were in that black bag.
>>
Oh god you're a fucking retard.
>>
Ever play Scrabble?
>>
>>17941046
The bag is to keep them. Traditionally, a dark bag holds runes so that it absorbs energy and keeps them secret. Try this to start you out and help you. http://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-book-of-runes-a-handbook-for-the-use-of-an-ancient-oracle-by-ralph-h-blum/278318/?gclid=CjwKEAjw5cG8BRDQj_CNh9nwxTUSJAAHdX3f_6YWrcH5lurcwcFozADF5e8WnV8J0okmlkLvHmGIGBoCgUDw_wcB#isbn=0312007299&pcrid=70112887872&pkw=&pmt=&plc=
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 1055x359px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 1055x359px
>>17941057
What is going on here?
>>
File: DSC_0704.jpg (513KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0704.jpg
513KB, 1920x1080px
Idk looks like Norse runes. I wear one, pic related
>>
>>17941046

For divination, fucktard.
>>
>>17941046
Plainly you need to physically attack her for trying to pollute your spirit with these fetishes. I suggest a roundhouse kick to her ovaries.
>>
>>17941549
Hey, so, that post I made earlier in that stupid thread about fetish shit not belonging on this board.

Yeah, your idea that runes are fetish shit is retarded and did not make me laugh or amuse me at all.
>>
File: UPJ00940.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
>>17941046
>>
>>17941596
You don't know what the word fetish means, do you.
The general definition that supersedes the sexual one, I mean. The definition that explains sexual fetishism.
Google it and get back to me.
>>
>>17941847
You missed the point. Your joke was unfunny and GTFO.
>>
>>17941850
I wasnt joking. You should beat your aunt.
>>
>>17941847
>>17941853
Don't play like you're dumb enough to think I'm OP.

We're just two shitposting anons.
>>
>>17941850

Fuck boy. U are just a fuck boy nothing more. Your truly a petty little poser. Watch what u say. The future can be unkind.we have no fucks given about u or youre mickey mouse club so save it.
>>
>>17941046
You can get them at any new age shop. Right next to the tarot cards.
>>
>>17941883

You can. But you should make your own.
>>
>>17941864
I totally thought you were OP. Your lazy grammar and childish use of colloquial vocabulary really made you sound like the dipshit OP who was posting either a shitty bait post or a bonafide Downs Syndrome fear post.
Have fun shitposting, dummy.
>>
Those are modern Elder Futhark rune stones for divination. Elder Futhark is believed to be the original alphabet for norse runes, they are commonly used in magick and other practices.

If you are not roleplaying and you actually found these, it does not mean your aunt or whatever is a witch. Normal people also collect tarot cards, rune stones, and the like and try to learn them as a hobby. Pretty normal, cool find though.

If you are looking for some sort of magickal presence in them, I can tell you that there definitely is. All runic markings have ancient origins in magick, and elder futhark is especially powerful. Rune stones can very much so magnify intent, and magick.
>>
>>17941897
I said GTFO unfunny shitbag. There were innumerable cues you could've picked up on if you weren't literally trying to goad people.
>>
Runes can be used as divination.

Each has a meaning, and each has another meaning when drawn reversed.

While there are multiple ways to cast runes the simplest, and my preferred, is the three draw past/present/future.
>>
>>17941613
Hey get out of here you doper.
>>
>>17941046
I have the exact same set, there's a book that foes with it
I don't know where they are at the moment, I'm sorry
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.