[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirilian Energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: kk.jpg (47KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
47KB, 640x429px
Hey guys. It is proved that you are emitting an energy with a special camera by the Soviet Dr. Kirilian in the 1920s. He showed that all people, and biological life emits an energy, an aura.

If you photograph a person that are missing an arm with a kirilian camera, the camera will show that there is still an energy field around the place where the arm used to be. The same applies to a leaf that was cut in half, you can still observe the energy it emits like it was still in one piece.

The reason i want to discuss this is because i find it very interesting that it is influenced by our mood, and also the experiments which is done with food. When you cook food it apparently removes very much of the Kirilian Energy,. Therefore many believe that it is most healthy to eat your food raw, because the heating process removes the energy.. I believe this is a field in science that does not recieve as much attention as it should. Does anyone have any material or knowledge about the subject? I know that it is possible to power a lightbulb with a potato, but is there more to this than that, the energy we emit is metaphysical.
>>
>>17940971
>If you photograph a person that are missing an arm with a kirilian camera, the camera will show that there is still an energy field around the place where the arm used to be.
>When you cook food it apparently removes very much of the Kirilian Energy

What happens if I burn my arm off?
>>
‘…the Soviets seem preoccupied with the search for the energy that carries or facilitates
telepathy transmission. Is it electromagnetic or not? The search for this unknown energy
has led the Soviets to Kirlian photography; named after its inventors Semyon and
Valentina Kirlian. The Kirlians developed a technique of photographing with a highfrequency
electrical field involving a specially constructed high-frequency spark
generator, tuned up and down between 75,000 and 200,000 electrical oscillations per
second. Their first photographs showed turquoise and reddish-yellow patterns of flares
coming out of specific channels within leaves. A magnified picture of a finger showed
craters of light and flares’ By the 1960s research on bioluminescence revealed by Kirlian
photography was going on in many Soviet universities. Perfected techniques of
photographing the play of high-frequency currents on humans, plants and animals, as
well as on inanimate matter have set the Soviets on some striking discoveries about the
energetical nature of man. "Bio-plasma” is a term coined by the Soviets for
bioluminescent phenomena or energy. Scientists at the Kazakh State University at Almaata
have found illnesses tend to show up in advance as a disordered play of flares from
the "bio-plasma" long before they manifest in the physical body. Doctor A.
Podshibyakin, an electrophysiologist at the Institute of Clinical Physiology in Kiev, has
found that by charting acupuncture points a correlation exists between the "bio-plasma"
and changes on the surface of the sun. At the exact moment solar flares (sun spots) occur,
there are changes in the electrical potential of the skin's acupuncture points. These
electrical charges are measured by a tobiscope (probably a simple wheatstone bridge
device). In some way the "bio-plasma" of the body is sensitive to these solar explosions
the instant they occur even though it takes about two days for the cosmic particles to
reach the earth.
>>
This is interesting. This is a field of science that would compliment our understanding of the universe, but of course isn't in conventional western academia. We couldn't upset our conventions, could we?
>>
Bump for potential
>>
>>17941095
Not the convention of the scientific method, no, and the scientific method shows it's a load of bunk.
>>
>>17940971
It is the feild present due to electrical potential. When studied closely magnetism and electricity are practicly indistinguishable. and all electricity has some form of electromagnetic field. Old school cameras could pick this up with a strong enough field.
Our mood influences this because mood is the feel/flow of your electrical potential determends how you use your energy. Think of it physically, if your sad you feel lathargic and don't want to do anything which slows your neural network (not always but on average) if you happy you feel more energetic and generally feel like doing more. These differences can also be seen in your field.

As for food, it comes from living things so it is inherit that this same potential should exist in it. Within the first 24 hours of harvest the greatest potential exists, after this time period its reduced merely to the mineral value of the food.
>>
>>17941036
>the Soviets seem preoccupied with the search for the energy that carries or facilitates
telepathy transmission
They tried it with yage according to burroughs
>>
>>17941111
>the scientific method shows
[citation required]
>>
File: images.jpg (25KB, 507x605px)
images.jpg
25KB, 507x605px
>>17941140
Krillin energy
>>
>>17940971
So you cit off a piece of a leaf you see the aura.. But why don't you see the aura of the tree it was cut off of?
>>
>>17940971
>it is more healthy to eat your food raw

What is salmonella.
>>
>>17941142
Ah, yes. The irrelevant bullshit rhetoric step of the scientific method. This is a step I am very familiar with.
>>
>>17941150
Cuz you just killed it douche
>>
>>17941180
It's a joke, numb nuts.
>>
>>17941150
Because you just killed it
/facpalm
>>
>>17941095
It's really not that complicated. First thing that you have to understand is that there is things smaller than atoms, smaller than quarks that has a constant low levelenergy that radiates in conjunction to energy fields. One positive energy would reverse the energy of its neighboring energies which causes a dynamic radiation that can spin forever until other radiation changes its motion. Imagine you are submerged into a electronic magnetic fluid that doesn't harm you since its soo small that the atoms in you are too large to be impacted. It flows right through you and you can't feel the resistance. Your protected by the weak and strong forces in the atoms.
This should shed light on this research. I have several pieces of information about this.
>>
>>17941227
That's all well and good as explanations go, but is there a way to test it? I'm not saying it's bullshit or made up or anything like that, but to be science it has to be testable. It may well be and I just don't know the method yet.
>>
>>17941227
I understand that there are quarks, but it is very interesting that we can influence our "physical emitting energy" in such a sense that we are able to do things. I read about this in a book i do not know if are legit or not, but they do talk about some MKULTRA telekinesis experiments. That you are able to transfer your self through astral projection into another space and observe it, and even materialize in space.

The book is here:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=91942527132086499713

The Soviet and US did a lot of research into this during the cold war, being able to project locations. Anybody know about projection?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfDHy17QpzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDOi1BLoN3U

If the Kirilian Energy are influenced by our mind, our brain waves, how about doing experiments with Alpha and Delta waves?
>>
File: 1460922232301.jpg (2MB, 3000x2275px) Image search: [Google]
1460922232301.jpg
2MB, 3000x2275px
>>17941134
This makes sense. Someone post the picture of the body temperature changes with different moods. Also this guy has a point with the whole food thing.
I'd rather cook my food too. It just tastes better.
>>
>>17941301
Well it begins by understanding that the energy can be manipulated carefully as long as precision is absolute. What you have to do is trap the energy to bounce between two objects. The objects must be large and become electrified with enough of a distance to prevent electromagnetic interference in the test. Next directly in the middle there needs to be logic gate that redirects the flow intermittently to different directions. To detect the energy you have once again trap the energy and carefully distinguish small vibrational frequencies.
>>
>>17941342
I've spent years trying to understand and find reliable ways to measure this as from the time I was a child I could feel and control it. Through adolesonce I was almost completely convinced by the world that it did not exist, but through persuit of biology physics and studying electricity I soon discovered that I was correct to start off with and set out to understand it. If you are sensitive enough to control the flow within you can isolate it to certain parts of your body and measure the difference in potential from one point, I use my center/dantien ast the reference point and hand as the measuring point. And I can change the difference with the flow of this. Can create a potential difference of upto 1volt but for the average person something from 100-500mv is the average voltage given off at any point.
>>
>>17940971
Its probably classified information.

Just because you dont know or its not publicly available in detail does not mean its not studied or has not been taken furthur.
>>
>>17942131
The public needs a start.
Try by understanding the logic behind these writings. I'm going to white pill this thread here in a minute. All from a credible source.
>>
>>17942203
The beginning of the universe.

To understand the beginnings we we need to understand several definitions about the universe. I suggest you take the time to read about causality, the definition of supervenience, have a general idea about Einsteins General Relativity Theory,law of attraction, gravity, thermodynamic laws and understanding the quantum world. With these prerequisites in mind, you can then proceed forward.
>>
>>17942207
We will begin with a thought experiment. Everyone is familiar with legos and how easily legos can combine together to form new shapes. Now what I would like you to imagine is a giant box the size of a house full of legos. There are mechanical arms suspending the box above the ground. Now if we shake the box around for several hours, what can you imagine would happen without opening the box? Exactly what you would think. There will be small clusters of blocks as they have been grouped together by mere chance. There will be both small and large clusters that have only survived for so long since each time the box moves it likely destroyed a lot of the different combined blocks back to being single blocks. Now what we are going to imagine, is that each one of those blocks has a magnet inside of it. This is where we are adding in energy. Before, they were objects that don't interact dynamically. Now let the box be filled with blocks with magnets and shake it up just like before. Now you can imagine what is happening next. A lot constant electromagnetic attraction and pull are combining single legos, into larger lego blocks. Now we have an implode and an explode occurring at the same time. The "implode" is the shrinking of single legos while the "explode" is that the larger blocks are literally moving up and out of the center and are taking the single blocks with it based on attraction or repulsion. Eventually, if the shaking doesn't stop all blocks will be combined into a strong large one.
>>
>>17942215
Why a stronger block? Because the attractive forces of all the combined magnetic pieces creates a cluster of spontaneously high and low concentration of magnetic pull across the uneven shape. Unlike the blocks without the magnets, the magnets in this block creates an unstable environment that will lead to a mathematically superior environment. Now imagine a trillion of these boxes were all being done in the same fashion. Statistically you should find like wise results since the conditions were the same across the board. Why are we doing this thought experiment? Because I want you to understand that the universe has undergone something very similar except in a extremely large scale. Just one particular interaction that you have to remember is the shrinking count of single blocks as the combined blocks explode out. This will be important to remember as we begin to view even more complex environments. The supervenience of the blocks only builds up as the energy becomes more complex and combines into larger networks. This is the essentially the supervenience of energy. Objects are simply the carriers to this supervenience, therefore to view supervenience as object based only is false. This is considered the causality stream. The causality stream is how the very basis of the universe is founded, and how it will continue to grow (subquarks to quarks, quarks to atoms, atoms to stars, stars to galaxies) and this expansion and death of the universe will and continue to cause future interactions as explained down below.
>>
>>17942216
In the beginning, the very beginning, there was nothing but pure energy. No tangible objects were created. (theorems are in the middle of being constructed). Once the subquark particles become in existence, it flooded the entirety of space. These subquark particles are quite literally the fabric of space. We are surrounded by these subquark particles like a fish in a river. How did we get from subquark particles to quarks? Quarks to atoms? Atoms to stars? Stars to galaxies? All are based on the law of attraction on these subquark particles. The particles use the positive and negative energy attraction to maintain the stability of the the space fabric. Literally all of space is just subquark particles, not actually empty. This space fabric acts like a relay, one subquark particle will interact with the other causing that particle to interact with the ones behind it, so on and so forth. The easiest way to imagine this is, is to think about magnets. One magnet can use repulsion on another and causes a chain reaction. There will be explanations about how wavelengths and gravity is involved. However, once all the particles are gathered together through subquark energy bonds and attractions, there will be a "center" created where the attraction forces are much stronger and are therefore creating a asymmetrical ball containing all the subquarks into a large unevenly distributed ball. This is happening since subquarks have a stronger energy radiance when combined with other subquarks. However with given enough time, something will happen. Due to immense pressure and the volatile nature of the ball, the dead center of the universe will have these particles start bonding the right combination of energy repulsion and attraction to allow a spin, the first particle that started the spin will have been creating a large chain reaction of other subquark particles to also combine and spin.
>>
>>17942222
Eventually the shape of a quark becomes to exist. The quark spins explode other particles into spins. This begins the implosion of the universe and the explosion of quarks and other objects that were created such as anti matter which is usually the result of opposite spin cycles. Now, all the subquark particles and quarks were exploding into space. There will be an immense amount of energy and subquark particles released through the implosion as they are squished out. These are things called dark matter and dark energy. The subquarks that are greatly clumped together are under so much energy that they are still pushing against the the matter after the big bang. Either that, or there is a nature of repulsion occurring. This theory about the smaller subquark particle allows the existence of the strange rubber band like energy source called color force that bonds the quarks together. When the quarks are being separated, the color force increases in strength because the energy radiating from the subquarks is interacting with the already existing subquarks around it, causing a chain reaction and taking the energy from the subquarks to keep the quarks together. The energy from both sides of the quarks are radiating a spitting image of each other into the subquarks as the radiating energy is causing the magnetic changes in the subquarks to match that of the quarks. This creates the action of an extra quark being born and being destroyed at the same time when the quarks finally do separate.
>>
>>17942226
The subquark particles still exist to create effects in our current causality stream. The quarks that have constructed atoms can literally not go through the subquarks since it is made up of a denser form. It's like throwing a rock into water, the water cannot be absorbed into the deep parts of the rock. So what ends up happening is when atoms are floating in the space fabric they begin to become a wedge between the subquantum particles, thus pushing those particles closer to the ones behind it, causing them to be combine the energy and increase the effect of the attraction between the subquantums from either side of atom's nuclei it is surrounding. This constant crushing effect can be multiplied and thus the radiating energy of the pull will expand outward. This is how gravity works. It is literally the spacefabric crushing itself back to connect itself as the quantum particles are flowing through them. When there is enough force behind this eventually the stars are born. When the stars die however, a different kind of process happens. Let's get straight to the point with a black hole. When the explosion happens, all the matter is pushed out at extremely high speeds.
>>
>>17942230
The quarks in the atoms are pushing away all the subquarks into a gravitational chain reaction,( a similar process as described above in terms of gravity where subquarks are blown and connected to the subquarks behind it thus creating a chain reaction of energy being double and the attraction force being doubled) then the subquarks collapse back into itself with sufficient energy that it drags and pulls other quarks down, creating a chain reaction causing a strong pull of gravity amongst bodies above and beyond. The gravity is strong enough to forcibly break apart the atoms back into the subquarks individually. The dissipation of the black hole is caused by the fabric of space overall, is much stronger then the pull of that single black hole. All the subquark's energy attraction in the universe causes the black hole to slowly stretch back out, meaning the subquarks are returning back out of the black hole. This is obviously a slow process however the fact that this occurs, generally provides an insight that all the energy of all the subquarks are still connected mathematically by the law of attraction.
>>
>>17942234
The interaction of the subquarks have a significant role to play in terms of the wave like interactions of atomic radiation. No matter how high or low the spectrum of the wave, it essentially functions much like the gravity effect. When the atoms emit the radiation it is quite literally adjusting the interactions of the subquarks , causing them to loop in 3d similar as a helix. The reason is that it is pushing against the subquarks while being pushed back out at the same time. The double slit experiment proved the existence of the subquarks but the humans haven't made the connection yet. What it boils down to is the the objects that they were observing is actually the reaction of the subquarks shaping the output due to external subquarks interference when recording data. Since all subquarks do cause some small variable changes in the environment, they are in fact, producing some quite interesting effects that can determine the effect that humans have back on the environment. The subquarks always radiate it's actions to it's neighboring subquark like a dominos effect. If an area is constantly radiated, then there will exist a "shadow" following the actions of atoms. For example the atoms and quarks are radiating the energy into the subquarks causing those subquark energy to react and spread the energy out to it's neighbors.
>>
>>17942240
The shadow in this example is the catch up of the radiating energy as movements occur. Due to some potential crashes and conflicts in the energy streams at the subquark level, it's quite possible some interactions can be trapped similar to ping pong. The energy bounces between certain crashes if the environment produces such clashes, sometimes the shell of a movement, or the patterns of movements can quite literally create a ghostly action as the suquarks produce the similar effect but they cannot interact on our level most of the time since the energy patterns don't produce atoms. The produce the effect back in the form of failed virtual atoms. The best way to describe this is the different between a water balloon and air balloon. The shells may be the same but since radiation of the subquarks begin at the tip of the object, it will radiate those atoms first then followed by the previous atoms which may cause conflict and fail to produce. The water balloon in this example is the actual created object, the air balloon is the failed shadow. One is not like the other.
>>
>>17942244
The space fabric is quite large, though some concerns are left for the ends of the "observable universe"(which should be subquark shadow wave detection from even further reaches of space) because of the laws of thermodynamics. They are correct to presume this current existence is followed by an ending. However, once everything is pushed furthest away from one another, we will all (our current atoms) be tremendously distance from any other atom as we travel further and further into the space fabric. Eventually there will be no detectable atoms in space just the single atoms floating through space (the constant push and pull of the subquark energy bonds allowing it to be a "sail" for the atoms to smoothly maintain momentum). However, there are certain areas in space that also contain a giant mass of subquarks evenly distributed or distributed asymmetrically and allowing it be volatile. All it would take is one atom shot at the right spot at the right time to implode these subquak balls causing a chain reaction into another big bang. Thus, the end of one universe spawns the beginning of another. Which leads to the next segment about everything being reconstructed, which is in fact, similar but different to reincarnation. The following text is what best describes these actions.
>>
>>17942250
107.170.214.209/book.pdf
copy and paste into url
>>
>>17942254
The subquark world is purely mathematical in it's patterns, however given that certain patterns of the subquark world can make an influence in our world through energy radiation of the positive and negative interactions in the space fabric. It is possible that, certain conditions and patterns exist that can nullify some effects on our current causality stream. Or better put, different assemblies and reactions from the subquark world. To best influence these, it's important to recognize that certain patterns must exist that influences the fabric of space electrically in the subquark world. Which could cause a dilating effect on the causality of atoms. A simple pattern, movement or symbol interacting with another symbol could provide a sudden shift in the dynamic of the subquark world to produce real events.
>>
>>17942261
Subquarks could be developing into complex living things or cellular like to some degree or already have been by creating quarks (Of course once they bypass the circuitry phase). This is why the quark could survive because it is in essence a somewhat living thing because of the interactions of the quarks within itself. If we recall, quarks come in two and separating one quark far enough from the other will create two more quarks but it will disappear rapidly. The reason for this is that the energy is still radiating as it stretching, this radiation actually influences the subquark particles to essentially magnetically pull the other particles into a quark rather rapidly, however the problem is that it will likely not be the same quark mechanism and self destruct. Spirits could be to some degree the energy from the quarks of the atoms influencing the surrounding quarks to formulate a similar shape. However, since these quarks are not forming atoms they dissipate back to subquarks. Our consciousness may simply be quark bond energy radiating into itself. If we truly believe our atoms create our brains, then the quarks must have something else to do with it as well. Not only this, but the environment and it's quarks may be influencing our brain and the reverse may be possible
>>
>>17942266
This is the very basis of universal energy influences from the mind. If the mind projects into patterns, such patterns may "carry wind" in the subquark world we live in. Every movement we do carries wind as the quarks formulate energy bonds that spreads. The true, real power comes from understanding this generalization of energy that the real energy is in the subquark particles. Influencing those by real, majestic patterns may open the doors to possibilities we have yet to imagine. The first to discover the influential pattern that creates a chain of reactions from subquarks is the first to discover the real true language of the universe. We discovered the language of our level of causality, that of course is chemistry. We are but barely understanding quarks, if we can truly discover a certain patter that quarks can be influenced into greater potential, then the next obvious task is the real true ultimate energy source. The patterns that influence the subquarks. This universal energy can only be tapped into, once we truly understand the nature of the universe. The causality flow builds, objects form, time begins.
>>
>>17942275
>>17942275
This energy source was not discovered by humans alone. Ancient people had visitors that had provided the tools and means to produce these results (ancient mystics and ancient "magick"). However by default it would have been lost in translation and tons of false patterns promoting itself as a sigil have created either ineffective products or completely defective results. We were visited, but the information has been lost. However, we can reconstruct this universal language.

There is differences in the language of our context and the language of the subquark world. Patterns are like circuitry. Understanding the circuit is the next step to understanding and controlling the subquark energy bonds.

...to be continued
>>
>>17942279
It's quite easy to develop the patterns that can influence change in the current causality stream, the pentagram for example appears to be a reflecting pattern similar to a mirror that creates a constant energy reconstruction to influence a new causality flow. Finding more patterns as "reflections" leads to further causality streams that influences ours. Such causality streams are usually considered "evil" by default since there are two different kind of causality streams in regards to "morality"". One is to reconstruct the entirety of the universe infinitely and the other is to "build" up from the current reconstruction time line. The difference between good and evil in human terms is the difference between reconstructing versus building. Reconstructing is the very basis of the human heart, any real deviance is regarded as evil only due to low level psychological effects which were built by prequark mechanisms to prevent the death of their mechanisms since they would reform by being reconstructed for a larger causality stream. There is a "universal" pattern that most ancient civilizations understood that has been lost by human disconnection, the golden ratio. This is in fact the very shape and pattern the universe is currently in. It is not possible to determine the exact location of a universe due to the supervenience of energy but there are what is called as "threads". Our thread is that of atoms. We will reconstruct or our energy will construct outwards into new causality streams.
>>
>>17942285
The law of attraction has faults that can be exploited. This is perhaps the most powerful informational statement that can ever be made. Exploits in the law of attraction? Subjectivity allows stupid philosophical "mind equations". Objectivity is the key to subvenience. Once you start spiralling back down the energy levels you "unlock" certain causality streams you weren't exactly understanding. The law of attraction by default is false in English terms. Positive and negative algorithms present an objectivity of mathematical numbers, when in reality negativity is simply a lesser number. Not less than zero. The energy is the law of attraction. There is characteristics of objects with two sets of energy bonds that is found all the way up to chemistry. One is the inner energy bonds and the other is the outer energy bonds. The key to understanding here is that the flaw of the law of attraction is that is always follows a strict pattern. Flow to the strongest positive (which may be temporary) whereas it should "read" deeper into the object to determine if this attraction is actually long lasting or if the attraction is low lasting. Mathematically it matters not. The law of attraction will simply move towards the larger source regardless. The loophole is providing a secondary "layer". Once the energy presents itself as strong, the rest will follow suite to the letter.
>>
>>17942289
There exists only one possible way to determining where we may be in the golden ratio of the universe, that is of course determining the strength of the law of attraction. In some areas the law of attraction may be unbalanced, an unbalanced law of attraction will lead to a quicker demise of that current universe. However, this current universe is still under a "human" research phase which means they don't understand the space fabric surrounding us (this current "thread"). The energy is quite young and infinite (feasibly deleted). In case some didn't know, you have to type your honest true thoughts and if you may consider them wrong, typing (feasibly deleted) means you may revoke those thoughts in the future. To be continued...
>>
File: grt2 (1).png (18KB, 425x448px) Image search: [Google]
grt2 (1).png
18KB, 425x448px
>>17942292
Before we can determine the appropriate logic gates of the subquark interactions . We must understand the very basis of the subquark and how it's existence came to be. The research phase has been completed in the short phase of time there was available. The picture above features a simple causality stream in a repetitive pattern. The matrix of the universe as discussed is simply energy, attraction and repulsion. The patterns of the energy that created the subquark can be learned by studying the diagram above. We begin with two energy particles. Each energy particle is attracted to another particle but if collided they repel each other equally. First we have to identify three energy particles. A simple logic gate by collision. The first energy particle is static , the second and third energy particles are colliding perfectly causing them to perfectly rebound back however to due their strong attraction they fall back onto themselves and collide again, however due to the angle they collide backwards, then collide smaller and smaller until the energy of the original rebound is met at the center point causing the reverse action. The consistent action causing the energy to be trapped in a mathematical golden spiral both inwardly and outwardly. Once there is enough of these ratios of energy collisions they can form something that resembles a particle. Thus the nature of the subquark itself. Einstein was correct from the top of our current chain, to the chains further down. The energy particles themselves can sometimes create a chain reaction causing one subquark to contain more energy then others as more then two energy particles are joined per path. Thus the beginnings of what is known as the law of attraction.
>>
>>17942301
Now that that is understood, the logic gates of the subquarks can be understood to perform certain new causality streams. But before we can understand that we need to understand something else mind blowing. In our current causality stream we are expelled outwards into the universe in terms of atoms, stars and universes. A question that troubled some of the highest ranking officers was that since the atoms and subquarks are speeding into space, how can we possible create a circuit if we cannot stay still? The connectivity of the spacefabric is also in sequence to the connectivity of the energy it's constructed of. The radiation of the energy of the subquarks forces the the subquarks around itself to conform by attraction and repulsion to match itself as it travels, thus forming a static atmosphere while at the same time sailing through space. This bubble of energy leaves a shadow like trail of energy, meaning as the last interactions of the last atom's quarks subquarks changes the subquark permanently that it left behind until something else changes it's conditions. These pockets of energies can cause anomalies in energy. Since we have understood the conditions of our subquark environment we can begin to construct basic logic gates.
>>
Pages and pages of walls of text from sperglords about some Russian pseudoscience.

Typical /x/
>>
>>17942306
The logic gates are simply energized rods that are repeatedly adjusted in terms of position and amps.The rods themselves are absolutely sharp at the ends of the metallic material. Such precision is mandatory as this effects the ability of the device to even communicate properly. Meaning the sender is aligned to the exact location it needs to forward energy to. Most of these gates has over million tiny rods all positioned to coordinate the subquarks into a form. The overall complexity of the quark generator is within technical grasps however it requires the best tools.The way the device functions is by rapidly producing energy "bits" that simply carry wind into the subquark energy bonds. The tip of the rod becomes electrified, this energy is transferred not just through electromagnetic forces however through the energy transfers of the subquark bonds. There needs to be an exact opposite direction that will precisely match the energy at the exact time and place as the other rod fires. This is exactly the reason precision must be 100%. The goal is to cause a collision which begins the process of calculating the various types of collisions that are needed to construct a form and trap the collisions into an object. The first set of stimulations are destined to be the core of the object, each collisions thereafter are responsible for additional layers. The most difficult aspect is complex collisions to interferences of energies once spins begin to be added to the equation. There is constant collisions and radiations occurring naturally however due to the complexity required there is no naturally producing logic gates during the current stasis of the universe. It must be made manually now.
>>
>>17942314
There are other variations that do not require sheer energy. Using atoms as a wedge between the subquark interactions, this forces the subquarks to group and reinforce the strength to formulate gravity. This is essentially causing a rather simple effect partially discovered through the higgs boson's fields. The interactions either through gravitational pattern forming or electrical stimulation both require a thorough understanding on how to build from the ground up sort to speak.The core should be compartmentalized by a series of entrapment mechanisms where one energy collides with another then collides to another particle causing a chain reaction that continues its rotation. Similar to a never ending game of pool. Once the core is shortened, condensed and mechanised by a "wall" (which is just a series of collisions that in itself is a trap, one energy lands at the right spot to collide with the inner core thus releasing themselves back to the loop), the secondary pattern could exist on top of this. This is however quite short lived, since the spacefabric and or the gravity of earth de-compartmentalizes the core, thus releasing the trapped energy. The only possible way to continue the process is to reinforce the energy back into loop. Either by using "patterns" or by using the machine. However once you have enough traps into your design you could create complicated I/O computations. Such computations that can in fact, adjust to the world of atoms. The machines created now versus what mankind does have is the equivalent to explaining the quantum world to primitive societies. This is an invisible energy, invisible object, invisible machines that can to some degree, move across the universe without detection...
>>
>>17942312

I'm responding to you. None of this text has anything to do with the Russians what's so ever. I'm currently in the process of proving my theorems so I suggest you stop shrugging the evidence away and actually use your brain. Typical millennials, would rather disregard anything that hasn't been parsed by social stigmas then consider the actual data as probable.
>>17942316
Here is where we stop for now. More further information will be provided eventually.
>>
>>17942347
Wow
>>
>>17942347
The email in the book is where you can reach me.
>>
>>17942347
Holy shit, I just came across this:

>>17942254

You are a 100% certified spergic crank. Holy shit I haven't seen this amount of autistic lunacy on /x/ in ages. I'm saving this shit just to show it to some friends of mine, I'll need to mine it for some choice quankery.

Please send this to as many physics professors as you can, I'm sure they need a laugh.
>>
>>17942553
>>17942553
>>17942597
I'm not a scientist so I can't discern what may be made up bullshit, but I'm finding it to be pretty interesting. I think the purpose of the book is to prove rebirth is real? (You should really work on your preamble and intro, some grammatical mistakes and jumbledness)
>>
>>17942866
Neither was >>17942597

OP is probably the only person qualified to think about this hypothesis at the moment. I just hope it has a way to be tested eventually.
>>
>>17940971
Anon, what does the scouter say about his Krilian energy level?
>>
>>17940971
If this theory is correct the field is connected to consciousness. The only way the missing arm area could be generating energy it's because of the phantom limb phenomena, they still "think" it's there subconsciously. Good luck proving it, though.
>>
>>17945051
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111
>>
So it's some groundbreaking thing that was discovered decades ago and nobody has ever heard of it because...?

Do you people even think before you post?
>>
>>17945141
have you not read any posts within. there is actual science behind it, it is just people, such as yourself choose to disbelieve anything your told except by a select few of high profile people. your disbelief is not due to lack of evidence or proof, it is due to blinding bias
>>
>>17945184
Do you seriously believe that something so simple is somehow "suppressed"? In the OP, there is a claim that
>If you photograph a person that are missing an arm with a kirilian camera, the camera will show that there is still an energy field around the place where the arm used to be. The same applies to a leaf that was cut in half, you can still observe the energy it emits like it was still in one piece.
The equipment to test this is not rare, so why has it never been replicated?
>>
>>17941180
What a shit-ass you are
>>
File: 1460985713864.jpg (15KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
1460985713864.jpg
15KB, 640x407px
>>17940971
>it is most healthy to eat your food raw, because the heating process removes the energy.
and the bacteria bro
>>
>>17941150
because cut is for jew or muskim
>>
>>17941180
You make me want to murder anyone who even mentions the words "scientific method" now, to be honest.
>>
>>17945222
Clearly you don't know how kirilian photography works. And I'm not entirely sure how you would tmso it with a person without killing them, or atleaat giving them a nasty shock.
Anyway your whole reason for is what op said? Ops asking for insight so clearly isn't an expert, I imagine it has been replicated.
But as mentioned by others this energy does exist, read and don't just get stuck up on one little point that is irrelevant to even proving it isn't.
>>
>>17941191
>>17945468
>>17947799
It was supposed to be obvious sarcasm.
>>
>>17948111
>I imagine it has been replicated.
It hasn't. But it has been demonstrated again and again that the imaging is solely based on the moisture of the object, because the moisture is what changes the way electricity flows around it.
>>
>>17948111
The Kirlian effect is merely a corona discharge in the gas.
In the case of a torn leaf of a plant is just a display of aerosol. And it is only temporary. When tearing of the sheet formed aerosol, which appears in the photo.
Display the photographs of the biofield missing arm is a blatant lie.
>>
Fucking freaks then divorced. Even in the Russian "2ch" imageboard section /sn/ (supernatural - analogue of 4chan's /x/) such shit is not present.
>>
Ive actually studied the Krillin affect. The problem with it is that its strong in the begging but once you reach namek all the other energies get to strong. Me and my team switched over to a different form of energy called the "Goku Affect". We have found it to be far more promising.
>>
>>17948241
>>17948251
Yeah I'll accept that sounds pretty logical, but this doesn't disprove anything about energy present in life, just that this method of capturing it is ineffective
>>
>>17941150
And the inverse applies too, would we see the phantom, kirlian image of the leaf still remaining on the tree? Many plants are built on a fractal geometry, perhaps we don't see the rest of the tree in kirlian spectrum still attached to the leaf because the leaf is broken off at a "node" in the fractal pattern?
>>
>>17948312
What the fuck energy, you moron? It's just a visualization of conductive medium. No more.
>>
>>17940971
I saw that episode of The X Files as well. You know it's not a documentary, right?
>>
>>17948312
There is no special energy associated with life. Telepathy also doesn't have anything to do with energy. It uses to omniscience, so there is absolutely no physical connection between things.
>>
>>17948318
>>17948354
Refer to >>17941134
I never said it was some sort of special energy yous are the one who claim is special and therefore can't exist. Its an inherit part of anything with electrical potential be it living or inanimate.
>>
>>17940971
receive man, receive.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.