[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any knowledge on dreams, or figures that tend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: thisman[1].jpg (127KB, 585x686px) Image search: [Google]
thisman[1].jpg
127KB, 585x686px
Anyone have any knowledge on dreams, or figures that tend to reoccur in dreams?

The other night I had a dream where I signed a contract I didn't read properly. Resulting from the contract, I was put into some sort of weird Russian reality show with a lot of abuse and incestuous undertones. After a few days of enduring this, it was discovered the contract I signed was outdated, and a new one needed to be signed. They tried to trick me into signing it, but I tore it up and was freed.

The dream gets muddled after that, but it turns out that the plot was created by "Jeff Mayner". It was explained that Jeff was a mysterious person, was not famous, and his true identity was known to an extremely limited number of people. However, Jeff somehow had an incredible influence; persuading sports players, politicians, and other influential people in society to follow his plans, usually creating chaotic results. He used disguises, false identities, and multiple agents in order to do these things. Think sort of like a Saint Dane from the Pendragon novels.

At some point during my sleep, when floating between consciousness and dreaming, I typed his name into my phone to remember it, as he got incredibly scared when I discovered his real name, and began trying to implant false memories/names.

Looking back on dreams I've had throughout my life, I recall figures who acted as Jeff did; sneaky salesmen or smooth talking people who would cause havoc in my dreams; turning people against me, creating panic and chaos, etc.

Who is Jeff Mayner? Is it some sort of psychological manifestation of subconcious emotions? Anyone knowledgeable in dream analyzing would be helpful!
>>
>>17940451
Fake.

Of course once you start showing 'This Man' to everybody they're going to start collectively thinking about it.

>yawn. old hat. try again with something new.
>>
>>17940467
No, the guy didn't look like the guy in my picture. Just added it because it was related to the subject. It has nothing to do with the "Have you seen this man" meme

In retrospect I probably shouldn't have used that picture, I just want a dream analysis for myself about what a recurring, named figure who causes disorder in dreams means.
>>
>>17940471
clearly you have a paranoid mind. after dreaming once about this person, you likely thought about it often, and now it reoccurs purely because of your paranoia and constant thinking about it. Same thing happened to me when I was a kid reading creepy pasta. You'll grow out of it, or go delusional.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.