[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we just split?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

I woke up yesterday and something was off.

Everything was the same from the day before except 5 things

My favourite nike shoes that were orange are now green (my second choice)

Everyone is calling me by my middle name

I lost weight

Obama is still president

And something else. I remember a year ago reading about the nice attacks

What is going on?
>>
>>17940319
You have a bad memory and have been influenced by memes
>>
>>17940319
Sry I was playing with cosmos, I'll fix it now
>>
>>17940319
we just jumped quantum states and the effects took a few important people's consiousnesses back with us. I have been contacted by the suits, you will too.

do not try to resist, do not run. we need you.
>>
Does anyone else feel different?
I think it's someone playing with time. Or a different earth.

I remember playing with some physics and chemistry equipments the day before. I mixed up some chemicals and some of my blood in a centrifuge and injected it back into my self.

And I've been seeing more difference's today.
>>
>>17940321
Maybe. But its all too coincidental.

There was a black and white coke campaign this whole week in memory of the dead black people from last year. But I can't find any of those today.

Seriously what the hell?
>>
>>17940329
Explain? I don't know what's happening??
Can't it be reversed?
>>
And what the fuck? Hilary has been president for the past year since Obama resigned
>>
>>17940339
Try and think back to the last time you were fully aware of your sorroundings. You probably don't remember sleeping or waking up. There was a breakthrough in time travel technology that does not work on causal grounds like we assumed. We thought we could change things when in reality everyone and everything you know has been left behind. It must be said I did not know of this until I was contacted, and the people involved in this quantum jump are getting involved with authorites once known. There are duplicates so do not be alarmed if you see the same person twice when contacted. We still have a chance to save this world.

Please do not hide, make it known that something is wrong to the people around you. You may be admitted to a mental institution before contact is made but somebody will come for you and I'm sure we will meet at some point.

There is no going back, if you do not get contact try and meet somebody who has the same complication as you, if we group together it will be easier.
>>
I spent much of today, lying down, not quite asleep, but not quite awake, reading imaginary imageboard posts in my head.
>>
>>17940359
I just remember fooling around with some chemicals (want to be a biochemist) and then getting extremely tired and fell asleep for what felt like years or so. An now I wake up smaller than I normally am and i have less friends and things are different. My cousin is dead and I never attended my college. Things look different, some words don't make sense and I dress strange??

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. It's like I'm forgett
>>
>>17940366
it is probable that you were pulled from a quantum state different than the one I came from, or even from the one the original scientists came from, despite duplicates.

if this is so it is not up to me to decide if you are useful to the future of this state or not. do you live in North America? The majority of people that have made contact are from europe or thereabouts. I can't make comment on the state I came from for it doesn't seem relevant much like your own.

I am sorry if you are disorinetated, there is a lot of change.
>>
Yeah what the hell
Nice attacks happened a year ago but it happened this week

And two weeks after it was another Isis mass murder and a month after someone attempted to bomb mecca but nothing is here??
>>
>>17940332
Actually yea
but i took an overdose dosage of klonopin and drank a bottle of high end whiskey so...
>>
>>17940319
memes. this is just memes.
>>
You have schizophrenia and will never be normal again.

That's something to actually fear, not this rp bullshit
>>
I couldve sworn we nuked Israel years ago but i woke up this morning and it still existed...fuck, my consciousness must have been transferred over from a better alternative reality..
>>
>>17940319
>Obama is still president
Top kek
>>
>>17940332
ITT: Anon injects bad blood and neurotoxins then begins hallucinating
>>
>>17940463
>it's a troll
>>
If you are serious consider help. You might be mentally diseased
>>
It was just a joke guys. Just delete the thread.
>>
>>17940319
No, you just overdosed on cock, OP.
>>
>>17940359

ITT: Anon trolls a stoned person

>>17940933
>different trip
>>
>>17940933
Did you really adopt a trip for the sole sake of being able to brush it off as a joke if you decided that it was a bad thread?
>>
>>17940933
>different trip
Kek.
>>
>>17940948
>>17940963
I forgot my trip LOL
I just got high as shit lmao
You can report this thread for troll of you want.
My mistake.
>>
>>17940977
At this exact moment I cannot report the thread because I'm busy questioning exactly what kind of motive you have to derail what would otherwise be an obvious RP thread.
>>
>[insert]mfw rp gone too far
>>
>>17940319
you became a fag
>>
>>17940319
I woke up and my hair was thicker and fuller than I remember, my skin also looks healthier than I remember. I like this dimension
>>
>>17940359
It was few years ago, while I was brushing my teeth I had a memory transfer, or something like that, remembered suddenly being in a tall building, I was ordered to come to the Control room.
I remember some details very vaguely. I think I was on board huge O'Neill cylinder space settlement, I think this cylinder was built, because something bad had happened to earth (attacked by aliens?). Before the explosion there was a quarantine in certain sectors in effect, I think. I remember the view on the insides of the O'neill cylinder from the tall building I was located, it was foggy or something like that on that day. Corridors were glowing white, I had a white uniform. Very strange indeed. I think I might have seen future.

Other unrelated realization I had recently is that there was some event in 2008 that destroyed earth, however someone simply did something with the timelines, and the event never occured, however there were several side-effects to this move, and some are felt even today and it affected also future events.
>>
we lost op he was abducted by the government
rip
>>
>>17944551
it's for the best
>>
>>17940319
You're insane
>>
>>17943157
Pert and Dove Men's Skincare
>>
>>17940319
So you did heroin and now you want to rp? I don't get it, but whatever man.
>>
>>17940366
you fucked with the wrong chemicals fampai

check ur self for brain damage
>>
>>17940606
He'll be the dictator soon.
>>
STOP WITH THIS FAGGOT RP
>>
Cut the roleplay shit, I seriously want to know what happened in 2012 and why I'm in a universe where the Berenstein Bears are the Berenstain Bears.
>>
>>17940332
Thats a real good way to kill yourself.
>>
I AM BEND.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.