[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

18hz infrasound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1467985779328.jpg (98KB, 1000x672px) Image search: [Google]
1467985779328.jpg
98KB, 1000x672px
ITT we talk about any "ghost sightings" and think back of the possibilty that maybe it was just a 18hz sinewave fucking with our brains

http://www.cracked.com/article_18828_the-creepy-scientific-explanation-behind-ghost-sightings.html

pic unrelated
>>
>>17939974
I've listened to it on youtube few days ago, the compression of sound in youtube really made it impossible to experience it at all
>>
>>17939974
Dang that pic looks like my city.
>>
File: 647897.gif (753KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
647897.gif
753KB, 250x187px
>>17939974
I once listen to Schumann resonances and fell asleep while listening for more than an hour,

>mfw I woke up and saw something like an alien standing next to me for a few seconds, shit bricks.
>>
>>17939974
There's only been one time I've genuinely thought that something like this may be at work.

I was living at a place where when I went outside to walk at night, I saw shadow people unusually often. In b4 "niggers," I mean the paranormal kind. I would have chalked it up to the area being haunted as hell, but it didn't have a creepy vibe and I otherwise felt quite fine walking around there. In fact, I just meh'd and detoured around the back way when I saw 'em.

Next door was this big annoying heavy-equipment company. All that was visible was their sea of worn-out trucks waiting for refurb, but all sorts of rackets came out of their garage (which was too far away to see what's inside).

I've always wondered if they had something running some nights that was below my threshold of conscious hearing (or that I didn't realize was at 18hz) and was creating this very effect. I stopped seeing the shadow dudes once I moved, too, which points to it being something like this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.