[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, how do i join freemasonry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 16

File: Freemasonry.gif (23KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
Freemasonry.gif
23KB, 300x311px
Hey guys, how do i join freemasonry?
>>
>>17939651
Sorry, but women can't join.
>>
>>17939651
pretty sure you have to be 25 have a faith just not roman catholic and get sponsered in by another mason
>>
>>17939651
You just ask. If you know a member, ask them. If you don't, but you know where a lodge is, call them. If you don't know where a lodge is, find your state/country on here and email/call them.
http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges

>>17939679
No, the requirements are:
>18/21+
>Belief in God, left to your discretion (in Scandinavia, it's only for Baptised Christians)
>Free born
>Of good report (no criminal record, and able to get a few references from the community)
>>
>>17939651
why do you wanna join them? my uncle for one only joined for the financial help n shit. it's a shitshow for middle class guys with financial problems.
>>
>>17939884
Nice one, shill.
>>
>>17939651
u guys r like trap threads on /b/.
>>
>>17939679
They accept Catholics but you could get excommunicated if the church finds out. You wouldn't miss out on much since organized religion is spiritually stagnant and this is a post-religious society.
>>
File: 1436741454143.png (64KB, 180x236px) Image search: [Google]
1436741454143.png
64KB, 180x236px
>>17939944
Fuck off to /b/ kid.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-21-08-21-28.jpg (398KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-21-08-21-28.jpg
398KB, 720x1280px
>>17939884
Deppends on the area in some countries is fucked up like this
>>
>>17939948
>They accept Catholics but you could get excommunicated if the church finds out.
Even then, it hasn't happened for over a century.
>>
>>17939967
That is pretty fucked up. Why do some beaners get 4th degree regalia in their 18th Chapters where here in the first world it's "not economical."
They don't have the jewels, though.
>>
>>17939651
Find the closest lodge and find out when they have their stated meeting (Lodge business meeting - boring shit) and swing by then, get to know the brothers and see if it's for you. If so, petition to join (there's a fee - it differs from Lodge to Lodge), they'll do a background search and if they unanimously vote you in, you'll begin your journey.
>>17939948
>They accept Catholics but you could get excommunicated if the church finds out.

I don't believe that is the punishment anymore. I think the punishment is that you are forbidden from receiving any of the sacraments until you denounce/quit Freemasonry.
>>
>>17939780
>Free born

What did they mean by that?
>>
>>17940155
Not a slave. Or in some cases, black.
>>
>>17939980
Accepting Catholics? Because excommunication happens all the time.
>>
why aren't women allowed?
>>
>>17939651

Just ask. Two existing members must sponsor you. Belief in monotheistic God and high moral character.
>>
>>17940171

It's a brotherhood. A fraternity. The presence of women can cause the bonds of brotherhoods to break apart.
>>
>>17940171
Theyre selfish and would only come to the brotherhood to break bonds and attention
>>
1. have a penis
2. go to one of their secret clubs and ask to join (or apply online, ya need a credit card regardless)
>>
>>17940186
nah i think it's because the higher degree masons new their students couldn't keep their dicks in their pants and the rule just stuck
>>
>>17939950
>>
>>17940199
It's a brotherhood femanon cuck
>>
>>17939651
reminds me how when the local amateur opera group i was in performed the magic flute we had a lot of these guys showing up since it was mozart wanking over freemasonry. there were a few attempts at recruitment by some of them at dress rehearsals with the male chorus
>>
File: knights-crusaders-or.jpg (256KB, 1357x856px) Image search: [Google]
knights-crusaders-or.jpg
256KB, 1357x856px
>>17939651
You don't, because fuck these Pagan secret societies.
>>
>>17940782

uck boy. U are just a fuck boy nothing more. Your truly a petty little poser. Watch what u say. The future can be unkind.we have no fucks given about u or youre mickey mouse club so save it.
>>
File: 936.jpg (79KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
79KB, 680x497px
>>17940796
This a copypasta? I didn't know Freemasons let the illiterate into there ranks.
>>
>>17940871
>calls some one illiterate
>"there ranks"
>>
>>17940923
That's modern /x/ in a nutshell for you.

>am the smertists!

>NO, imma da smarterest!
>>
Ayyyy lmao
>>
>>17940941
Literally does not represent the average level of dialogue on this board. It pains me to think of who you might be trying to ruse with a troll that weak.
>>
>>17940958

Fucking kek, another sperg that proves this board is the worst board.

>W-we don't literally talk like that, d-don't insult our intellect you troll! *flips back scarf*

>>17939884
>>17939887
>>17940171
>>17940199
>>17940287
>>17940738
>>17940871

That's literally the average level of dialogue here.
>>
>>17940170
Source? Pretty sure it's been a few moons before any Catholic members were excommunicated.

>>17940171
Official: Women weren't stonemasons or esotericists.
Actual: Women can be quarrelsome and cause disruption.
Evidence: Our own mixed orders such as OES, WSJ, or Amaranth.

>>17940282
>ya need a credit card regardless
Hah, yea, like we're that up to date with technology. Fees don't have to be paid until admission anyway.

>>17940782
>Christians
>Pagan
>>
>>17939651
Learn the truth about masonry before you consider joining... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4PEME963J4&list=PLPBb0zBsqSC34E2uw7SkjZ8xXWLMxXtTE
>>
>>17939651
Are you aware that you will be serving and worshiping lucifer and other fallen angels?
>>
>>17941172
And are you aware that Lucifer isn't a character, but an adjective?
>>
>>17941185
Woah, wait, you mean I can find out this shit on my own? But a preacher/priest/some other fucking nut told me lucifer is a synonym for "bad man" like every fucking other one! I disbelieve knowledge and choose ignorance right now. You are a trickster, you loki! Er, I mean devil! Er, I mean satan! Er, I mean ahriman! Er, I mean any other pagan god! (Too many to get through before you grow tired of this joke)
>>
>>17941129

That shit is informative as nobs.
>>
My friend was a Freemason. I even went to one of their ceremonies that was semi-open to the public, where they rearranged the offices or whatever.

Basically he told me you have to believe in a god, doesn't matter what, and you have to know a Freemason for 6+ months. Oh and maybe you have to pay a fee or something idk.
>>
You take a shit on the ground and then pronounce ancient babylonian words of magic
>>
>>17942948
>I even went to one of their ceremonies that was semi-open to the public, where they rearranged the offices or whatever.
Installation of Officers. Americans dropped/moved the ceremony and let family and friends attend.
Basically means who gets to do what. Closest thing there is to rank.
>>
>>17939651
Go to your local lodge and ask them how to join...
>>
Looks like Gdi logo
>>
>>17940871

I don't know if it is or not, I've seen it around here a few times so probably.
>>
>>17943213
Yeah that's what it was. It was neat, but everyone just kinda seemed like nerds who needed some sort of purpose in life or some feeling of authority. No offense to any current masons.
>>
File: Free Masonary.jpg (10KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
Free Masonary.jpg
10KB, 241x250px
What is free masonary/Jesuits??
>>
>>17945284
Jesuits are bready cul guys.
>>
>>17945171
>but everyone just kinda seemed like nerds who needed some sort of purpose in life or some feeling of authority.
It can be like that. Society is a getting so feminised that guys just want somewhere they can be guys and achieve things without fear of scorn. Seems to be one of the main reason membership is rebounding.

>>17945284
Jesuits are like the ultra-zealots of Catholicism.
>>
>>17939679
i used to know a kid who was like 17 and a mason. he used to try to get me to go with him. i knew where the lodge was and i would pass by it on my way home sometimes and i would occasionally see him there around with his dad.
>>
>>17945498
He'd be deMolay if he's 17, not a Mason. It's like Boyscouts in suits with swords and sometimes vidya.
>>
>>17945556
he was also asian. is that strange?
>>
>>17939679
no, my great grandfather was in it and he was definitely roman catholic
>>
>>17945658
Not really, there are lots of Asian people. They even have their own continent.
>>
>>17945736
no dickhead. i mean that he and his dad were masons, and not white. is it uncommon for non whites to be masons?
>>
I just wanna know why I felt dread after I was initiated.

I just want knowledge.
>>
>>17946103
Chill dude, it was a joke.
And it's somewhat uncommon, but not unheard of. Asians tend to integrate and join things because of that.

>>17946195
Why would you feel dread? You're on the road to knowledge.
>>
File: Starving-Child-5.jpg (100KB, 702x463px) Image search: [Google]
Starving-Child-5.jpg
100KB, 702x463px
>>17946195

That's just the realization hitting you that GOD is ok with having human beings suffer if it fits his plans as the Supreme Architect of reality.
>>
>>17947000
Or that we have free will combined with morality being relative.
>>
>>17947000
Or maybe you were wrong about God existing.
>>
>>17946233
It's been a year. I want knowledge. But it might have to wait until after I get my college degree.
>>
>>17949832
Fair enough. You're meant to disregard it if the more important things in your life require more time.
>>
my grandad was one. from what i gather it was a fancy boy's club but that being said i got a chance to see the lodge & it was pretty nuts. my grandma also receives financial aid from the masons since his death which allows her to live extremely comfortably & go on cruises & shit.
>>
File: 3395b7aceb2ce1fe19fe293cc747f89b.jpg (109KB, 653x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3395b7aceb2ce1fe19fe293cc747f89b.jpg
109KB, 653x1000px
My grandpa just passed away, and my dad got a bunch of stuff out of his house. He brought home this exact decanter here, and gave it to me. He doesn't know anything about it, apparently it's my great grandpa's. Anybody know anything about this? Like why he would have it, besides him being a freemason?
>>
>>17950355

"This beautiful decanter depicts a "Past Masters" emblem associated with the Blue Lodge. Within the Square and Compasses is a "Bursting Sun" with the Quadrant underneath. The quadrant is a quarter of a circle or 90 degrees. It is an instrument used in astronomy, for measuring altitudes, and in Freemasonry is symbolic of a Worshipful Master navigating (or leading) his Lodge. Also seen are the "Top Hat and Gavel", both again are symbols of the Worshipful Masters office. This decanter stands 10 inches tall by 8 inches wide and was made and sold by the Mike Wayne Distillery."

Maybe he was a lodge master?
>>
>>17950355
>Like why he would have it, besides him being a freemason?
As said before: Masons will buy all kinds of crap with a square and compass on it.
>>
Literally just ask. Expect to be bored for a while before doing anything cool.

Blue lodge is dulllllll.
>>
>>17941172
I think you should look at who it is that calls them fallen angels and where they fell from
>>
>>17939651
Why would you want to join some weirdo cult?
If your reasons are religious you can be religious all by yourself you don't need any silly cults for it,
if it is because you are in need of company there is bunch of hobbies you can do instead.
From what ive gathered the masons sound really fishy, i wouldn't get into that shit if i was you.
>>
>>17950575
>Blue lodge is dulllllll.
You're doing it wrong, then. If it's dull, then it's your fault.

>>17950728
>Sour grapes: the post
>>
Big secret is that there is no secret. Its all about getting off because you're "in" and everyone else is "out".

Waste of time and money.
>>
>>17950734
To each his own i suppose.
>>
>>17950753
Sounds like you don't understamd it.
>>
File: IMG_20160724_133218 .jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160724_133218 .jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17950765
>>
>>17950772
What's your point, Comp.?
>>
>>17939944
traps are cute tho
>>
May I ask what the fuck free Masons actually do at meetings. What do you discuss? Do you just sit about and drink? Also what does one gain from joining. Someone care to enlighten me.
>>
>>17950808
Science, philosophy, education, etc. (same too in the appendant degrees, but the particular subjects vary). There can be a bit too much charity, but it's easy enough to quell. And no, drinking isn't allowed in meetings.
>>
>>17950816
Do you guys run political campaigns? What are your objectives? Who tells your chapter what to do?
>>
This shit sounds a bit like scientology to me except without the tax breaks

Sorry lads we figured out how to build s
>>
>>17950870
>Sorry lads we figured out how to build shit a while ago
>>
>>17950856
>Do you guys run political campaigns?
No. Politics are forbidden in lodge, or for lodges to be involved in. Lodges and members have been struck off for violating that.
>What are your objectives?
Societal betterment via education.
>Who tells your chapter what to do?
The members. They're direct democracies. Grand Lodge has no say in private lodges, so there's no "top-down" structure.

>>17950870
Except you can't leave Scientology, and they tell you what to do.
>>
>>17939651
literally just walk in the door and say you want to join (if you are a guy otherwise tough luck)

mabey actually be nice and respectfull and ask a few questions first instead of just barging in and saying "I WANTS TO JOIN SECRET CLUB NOW"
>>
>>17950873
>Except you can't leave Scientology, and they tell you what to do.

Cool so besides that whats the advantage?
>>
>>17950877
It's basically a philosophers club. You work together to help your society and to help yourself learn/be better.
So i guess the advantage is the teamwork for study and application.
>>
>>17950883
philosophy is a meme science friend mayswell study basket weaving?
>>
>>17950873
>Societal betterment via education.
What are your current educational objectives?
>>
>>17950887
If that's your belief, so be it. It's not philosophy like in a liberal arts degree, though.

>>17950889
It's more general than any particular objective. "Betterment" is the gist. For my lodge, though? We're focusing on driving up wages, property costs, and cost of living in our town, as well as beautifying it and encouraging industry.
>>
>>17950892
oh yeah well whats the philosophy then?
>>
>>17950897
No no, philosophy is a tool, a vehicle. Just a way of promoting learning of all kinds and disseminating that to see what benefit can come from it.
>>
>>17950856
If we did politics we would cease to exist a long time ago.
>>
>>17950788
>>17950765
He's right you know.
Other than a fancy mason passport there's not much to it.
>>
The freemasons are own, run and controlled by Lucifer, yes, Lucifer. They all keep their secrets very well and are unspeakably evil.

they are masters at stealth and keeping secrets.

although they have hundreds of thousands of members and they also have obvious secret and occult traditions, none of their secrets have been revealed?

Why is that?

because they are immensely powerful and ruthless.

There are even freemason shills that monitor online websites repeating the same cliched line "it's just a drinking club" when it most obviously is not.

If you want some truth about freemasonry, read morals and dogma by albert pike. you won't get much, but you will see what they want the truly interested parties to see.
>>
>>17951423
>Uses incorrect definition of Lucifer as a synonym for any "bad".
>False claim that anyone calls it a drinking club.

Get woke. Stop using one religion's term's definitions in place of another philosophical's term's definitions. Down in the blue lodge is pancakes and charity, (which, I do not like charity because people use it as a short cut to actually following the philosophy. But, that is not here nor there.)

This is my country's general lodge behavior. It depends on where you go and clandestine or not or in between.

Scottish Rite is more of what you are trying to say has these beliefs, but until you figure out what these words actually mean, you're just repeating some moronic preacher who are keeping you dumb for their own purposes.

Let me tell you a secret about the power wielding people of the world. They are ever ready to shift definitions in their favor, and start another undermining cause, such that the last boogeyman they left behind is full of people to take the fall when you get pointed at by someone.
>>
>Not even bullshitting.

They pick you (at least over here I guess(

My mom has been asked multiple times troughout her life and has always declined. They won't ask you to join. They just invite you to the lodge first.

For example:
She was working and somebody walked in and straight up told her she had the right mindset to be a freemason, gave a card and invited her to come over when she wanted.

This happened multiple times some times after years had passed.
>>
There are many kinds of Mason lodges, some more bigger and complex than others.

Join a lodge that fits your style, want to be rich and have strong connections to the market? Join a lodge that offers it and become aquatinted.

Want to be spiritually awake and serve? Join a lodge that is similar to the quetzal or the Brotherhood.

Want to only socialize? Find one that is filled with people of the same mind set.

Some work in secret and others don't, it depends what your looking for.

Yes there are dangerous ones that can be life threatening and some friendly enough to give you money without a second thought and will not tell you to pay back.
>>
>>17950772

Clearly historical.. That thing is unacceptably dirty brother.
>>
I don't know about Masons or how much they differ but had a good experience with Oddfellows. They're considerably less "super secret" and "cool" but there is still ceremony, and a grand history.
>>
>>17950800
can traps be illuminati? still have dick
>>
>>17939651
>Go to a lodge
>Ask to join

It's literally that simple
>>
2B1ASK1

If you want spooky stuff you will be disappointed. The ceremonies are symbolic, not satanic, and the symbolism allegorical to illustrate a philosophical path of self betterment and social betterment.
>>
>>17951412
Again, that's the problem of the individual. There is plenty there, but if you expect it all to be forcefed to you, you're part of the problem spoken of by Pike and in some appendant degrees.
Read the rituals. Masonry is work. Being speculative instead of operative doesn't change that.

>>17951564
>Down in the blue lodge is pancakes and charity
>Down
But yea, that's part of the problem. People see the Craft as a charity, switch their minds off, and claim it's dull. They do nothing to fix it.

>>17951618
>My mom has been asked multiple times
So much wrong with that.
>>
You have to be invited by a member
>>
>>17954283
False. Invites are strictly forbidden. Anyone invited, or inviting men to join could be subject to expulsion.
>>
>>17939651
just ask to join.
if your
a:
>a free man
and b:
>a man of good name

then you get accepted

fact that you didnt know tells me you should probably look into what it actually is.
might be a good idea to do that before joining
>>
What does the home inspection entail? Will I be denied if they find "water pipes" for my "tobacco"? How thorough are they? Do they care if my house is slightly messy because it's a small ass apartment and I have a lot of stuff? Do they care if I cohabit with my girlfriend that I haven't wed?

>tl;dr, how to pass home inspection?
>>
>>17958619
>What does the home inspection entail?
Just a chat and a way to check out your character. Just be honest.
>Will I be denied if they find "water pipes" for my "tobacco"?
Yes. And you're really better off waiting to join until you kick the addiction.
>Do they care if my house is slightly messy because it's a small ass apartment and I have a lot of stuff?
Not at all.
>Do they care if I cohabit with my girlfriend that I haven't wed?
Only in a couple of states.
>>
>>17954283
My family are importants members of the masonery in my country.
>>
>>17958636
>pot

Really? Do they look down on drinking too? If not, how do they rationalize the hypocrisy?
>>
I hate that in every Freemason thread, these Jesus fucks have to show up and derail the whole thread.
>>
>>17958645
>Do they look down on drinking too?
Yup. One of the questions asked of the proposer/seconder about the applicant is, "Does he drink to excess?"
>>
>>17958850
That's what zealots do. They're not even good Christians, they just want others to have failings for them to focus on that they might avoid their own.
>>
>>17960113
Do you think that with legalization of cannabis not too far away, that "to excess" would be a modifier for the use of the plant once it is no longer criminal?
>>
>>17962842
Potentially. But that's a bridge to be crossed later. I think it won't get too kind of a treatment as it doesn't have the cultural backing behind it, nor is there the same degree of usage like there is with alcohol (wine being prominent in Masonry).
>>
File: 1468952588875.jpg (42KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1468952588875.jpg
42KB, 500x669px
>>17962842
It's old white men. They will always be opposed to cannabis, because she's the goddess.
Old white rapists don't like it when a gram-sized virgin-female can knock them all on their asses.
>>
>>17962846
Yea. That's the reason. It's all just too good, and young black entrepreneurs like yourself are just persecuted unjustly.
>>
File: shi she.jpg (632KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
shi she.jpg
632KB, 1280x1707px
>>17962857
I'm a pasty white history dork, who doesn't want money.

The freemasons claim to be christian, and christianity is a disinfo project designed to discredit the worldwide cannabis cults that nearly made world peace in the time of pre-christian rome.

China used cannabis, the scythians used cannabis, and soon did the romans.
And then they all made a syncretic religion.

Cybele rides lions and likes dancing and music.

Durga-devi rides a lion and likes dancing and music, and is in the cannabis that is offered to shiva.

Magu was an immortal goddess who liked dancing and music, and had long claws like a lion.

These goddesses are one, and she is cannabis.

The lion is symbolic of the sun. Cybele castrated Attis to create sensemilla.

Magu was childless, and durga's strongest incarnation (Kali) had no children.

This idea of a powerful, childless woman, was a threat to the "Roman values" that they picked up from the Jews.

Seriously, Mary is "Ma-ree" in hebrew. It means royal incense.

Mary was cared for in a manger, by her husband(caretaker) joseph. And fertilized by god.

Jesus was stored in a cave, to represent the curing process.

And then the Jews saw the threat of human values sinking into their patriarchy. And they hijacked it all, and then made up rules that forbade the other practices.

Ephesians is about Ephesis. Ephesis is where the Cybele was worshipped, with cross-dressing and partying, and being a human being. And the Jews, being warmongers, didn't want men to peacefully smoke weed and sometimes become as women. The romans didn't want to lose their military might either, and this is why weed is looked down upon.

If you love peace, then you love the Goddess.
If you love war, then you want a pregnant hemp, with all the fibers, so you can use the cordage.

Freemasons don't like virgin hemp, because they sell war.
They don't like cannabis because she's the goddess of love. And warmongers don't love. they marry.
>>
Apply and network.
>>
>>17962903
>All of that
Lel. Maybe read a book instead of blazing some time?
>>
>>17939651
Could someone in there spill the beans for us? k thanks.
>>
>>17963017
What beans would you like spilled? I linked the rituals earlier.
>>
>>17939651
go to your local council and ask for an application form
>>
>>17950753
So it's like 4chan?
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>17939651
you need belive in one god, also, need to be a inteligent person, openmind, and, knock the door... there be open for you-
>>
>>17963028
Is there anything that the freemasons know that the rest of the world doesn't?
>>
By being a faggot
>>
>>17963427
There was a human civilization more advanced than us ~20k years ago that got wiped out by 2 comet impacts
>>
>>17963479
How do they know? Do they have proof?
>>
>>17963427
Not really. We just condense and structure information. Most of it is from the Bible. It's more about the system of finding information than the information itself.
>>
>>17940155

Do you have a social security number?
>>
>>17963427

Maybe.
>>
My grandpa is freemason and I don't know how to ask about joining
>>
>>17963687

What are the pyramids if not evidence?

I'm not even a free mason but this much was always obvious to me.

The "Lucifer" being humanities bro bit was less obvious but made sense eventually.

Fairly sure that the "lost civilization of Atlantis" is a reference to this to.

Ancient aliens was pretty good for showing off all these wondrous ruins, just remove the "it must be aliens" logic, its far more likely that it was ancient human civs.

Though I'm not a Mason so if they know something to the contrary about this kind of thing then I'd probably take them more seriously than me, I'm basically an independent researcher.
>>
>>17966053

I have suspicions about my family having some masonic connections.

If my Grandfather has boarding passes that say "world traveler" and a crazy art nouveau carpet with what looks like a compass/set square logo type pattern to it am I just seeing things that are not their too be seen?

Oh and a sofa with 7 pointed stars in Chakra spots too...
>>
>>17963427
Yeah, they know which night all the lodges in the city meet so they can attend and avoid their wives at home
>>
>>17966053
"Yo gramps, is it true that you're a Mason? What can you tell me about it?"
Be sure to end with "smell you later, twerp."
>>
File: nreng.132162917_std.jpg (168KB, 549x436px) Image search: [Google]
nreng.132162917_std.jpg
168KB, 549x436px
>>17939651
Don't join them, shoot them.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.