[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lauren spierer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 470x313px
Aussie bloke here, was in Indiana a few years ago and heard about this, and all the theories. Shit intrigues me, what are x's thoughts?
Also just a general 'never seen again' thread.
Dardy.
>>
>>17939647
I live in indiana and I remember this.

I think they found her in the White River. Alotta niggas get abducted at I.U. for some reason. But I.U. is in Bloomington which is in Brown County which has alot.of weird shit there.
>>
>>17940475
Weird as in spoopy or weird as in negroid ?
>>
>>17940475
I don't think they ever found her. She's still missing.

I think she hit her head too hard and died, and her friends covered ti up.
>>
>>17939647
Why the fuck would you waste your time in Indiana?
>>
>>17941713
Everybody asked me that, I travelled all over he place though, almost made it to the west coast but my car broke down in Texas. Everything is so close together in the states though so only had to trek a short while to make it to a town and catch a bus. But basically I made it from Indiana up to Maine then down to Florida and zig zagged my way through the the states to Texas.
>>
>>17939647
>4'11"

she's probably gone home to Erebor now that Thorin's restored it to it's rightful owners
>>
File: brandon swanson.jpg (84KB, 332x350px) Image search: [Google]
brandon swanson.jpg
84KB, 332x350px
Aw fuck my sister went to I.U. and knew this girl. Not well or anything but she knew of her and saw her around and shit. I know I got a pretty compelling update way after the initial disappearance, it definitely was something about the river. I've got to ask her about that shit next time I talk to her.

Brandon Swanson is the creepiest one to me. That shit's fucked up.
>crashed into ditch
>called parents to say he was lost in middle of nowhere
>back and forth calling them as they try to find him
>suddenly mid phone call he says "OH SHIT!" and the call cuts off
>subsequent phone calls ring to no answer
>not found in nearby river
>>
I was in Bloomington a few months before it happened; bunch of hood nigs rolled up and very aggressively tried to get the little blonde girl my friend and I were with to come with them. It obviously scared the shit out of the 3 of us and we ended up running up a grassy hill to get away from them and their car. After this girl disappeared, the afformentioned experience became even more disturbing. My guess is some rapist hood thugs or some methhead hoosier hill folk raped her and buried her body in a forest or ravine somewhere in southern Indiana. That side of the state is filled with forested hills and valleys that people hardly ever walk.
>>
>>17942740
I grew up in Terre Haute and frequented bloomy quite a bit. they'll probably find her body eventually, like how Scott Javins' turned up in the Wabash. A pity though, we will never know if she was killed in innocence or If she was up to no good.
>>
>>17942841
Shits fucked, never really hear of anything like this happening on a large scale here in Aus. Not saying it doesn't happen but the last disappearance was just some lads and ladets that got lost on a bush doof. Obviously not counting the two famous ones that have never been solved (the Beaumont children and he girl at the footy)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.