[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is your favorite ghost bro, /x/? which one would you choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
who is your favorite ghost bro, /x/?
which one would you choose over the others to go on paranormal hijinks with?
>>
Nick, for sure. He seems level-headed, and if Scooby-Doo has taught me anything, it's that every goofball needs a level-headed partner for the paranormal hijinks
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>17939494
Zak...just for reasons.
>>
None.
>>
Overall: Zak because he's awesome to me.

Nick because he's pretty relaxed.

Aaron cuz I'd feel safest around homeless people kek
>>
>>17940672
Bump
>>
>>17941377
>>
>>17939494
I can't choose just one. They all have their own good qualities.
>>
>>17939494
I like Nick the most because he's chill AF
>>
>>17939494
Sell out now.
>>
Hmmm...I think I'll go with Aaron. He's lighthearted and I feel like secretly Nick and Zak are assholes.
>>
File: 00.gif (692KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
00.gif
692KB, 500x273px
>>17939494
Aaron.

First I'd tell him to go into the basement with the demons and that if he needs me he can just call for me and I'll be right there. I'd tell him to say out loud
>demons, use my energy
and wait until he says it. Then I'd repeat it even louder myself
>YES DEMONS, USE AARON'S ENERGY. HE HATES YOU AND WANTS TO FIGHT YOU. USE HIS ENERGY AND SHOW YOURSELF TO HIM!

Then I'd close the door on him and go for a long walk out into the yard and into the paranormie van which I'd have set up as the nerve center. Not a nerve center in the haunted house but one all the way across the yard. Then I'd watch him intently on the screen with my hands folded under my chin until the demons start to scare him.

Once he starts calling for me to come down I'd lean in closer to the screen to get a better look. When one of the other crew members says "Dude maybe we should get down there" I'd put one finger up to their face in a "shush" gesture and then slowly return it back under my chin. Then I'd say "He's alright. Let's just see what happens."

We'd be the best of friends.
>>
>>17939494
how the fuck can you people choose any of them. these guys fucking suck. a bunch of douches screaming at creaking wood in an abandoned house.
>>
>>17945686
Faggot
>>
>>17939494
i want zach to fuck me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.