[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED AN ADULT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Nein stop.png (330KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nein stop.png
330KB, 640x480px
/k/ommando here, just saw something weird as fuck in the woods in northern GA. I live in the boonies with tons of woods directly infront of my home. When i was taking my dog out for the last toilet break of the day i saw an odd vaguely eye shaped red light, with a slightly shadowy outline. Figured it was just a light trick, then it moved and made a loud rustling sound in the leaves and a low pitched humm. The light and shadow are about 8 feet off the ground give or take a few inches. Im hold up in my house with my door barricaded as shit. With my mosin and shotgun loaded up with my custom (fuck your shit) rounds. Silver pellet napalm rounds for the shotgun, and silver cast mosin rounds both ashed up. Im curious as to what the fuck it was, any ideas?
>>
Don't you remember the thread on /k all those years back about fucking napalm rounds? Lol just don't.
>>
>>17938731
You got a little over zealous with your RP. Not at all believable.
>>
>>17938790
they're the special rounds, if it removes the problem whats a few trees?
>>
They're just here to observe. Your puny ape weapons are no match anyway.
>>
>>17938807
Didn't that op burn a few hundred acres though? Even spoops don't deserve that
>>
I'm no skeptic, and I'm not a roleplayer. So I'll be honest with you. It's nothing paranormal, you're just putting two and two together and in your mind the conclusion is a paranormal one. Don't worry about it.

Most paranormal entities do not manifest themselves physically, so unless it was some sort of bigfoot, or alien, or something then I have no idea. I'm not entirely interested in cryptids.

Sounds like nothing to me though OP
>>
sounds like a drone desu senpai
>>
>>17938807
>Few trees

Nigger, you're gonna purge errything within a few acre radius
>>
File: britni.jpg (79KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
britni.jpg
79KB, 717x960px
>>17938731
I'd bet on fox, despite that 8ft in the air claim. They're weird sounding, shadowy fuckers. One lives near my house and it can spook my Great Dane into full Scooby Doo mode.
>>
>>17938731
It was just your imagination. If it was something paranormal then your stupid little toys you over talk about aren't going to do anything to it. If it meant harm it would have done so already. Fuck off with your shit story you scared pussy. Preferably use those special bullets and empty the entire clip into your own head.
>>
>>17939778
>clip
>>
File: he will be back.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
he will be back.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>17938731
>>
>>17938731
you have a fucking shotgun with napalm rounds
go back there and fuck his shit up
and remember to post results
>>
Just run outside screaming and naked with your shotgun and just fucking tackle it making pig sounds. Works here in Australia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.