[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faries, Fae and qt bug thingies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 41

File: js33667571.png (408KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
js33667571.png
408KB, 615x410px
Fairy bread.
The Old one is dead.

[spoiler]How do I legitimately find one? If I found a fairy ring and I step inside how fucked am I?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1468964953434.jpg (27KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
1468964953434.jpg
27KB, 493x365px
>>17938728
>I once again forget spoiler tags dont work on /x/

Well I'll just off myself.
>>
File: 1457888723710.jpg (81KB, 506x370px) Image search: [Google]
1457888723710.jpg
81KB, 506x370px
>>17938728
>The Old one is dead.
Should have stayed the fuck out of Mr. McGregor's garden.
>>
>QT bug people
>How do i legitimately find one?
>Stepping into a faerie circle

What the fuck is wrong with you? You do not fuck with faeries. Under no fucking circumstance do you ever SEEK OUT the fey.
>>
>>17939295
Educate me on fey safety, anon. I'm curious now.
>>
>>17939296
Gladly. The first rule of fucking with faeries is: Do not fuck with faeries.

Which also happens to be the second rule of fucking with faeries.

If you have managed to fuck with faeries/gotten the attention of the fey, do literally everything in your power to get as far as you can from your current location, turn to god, or take whatever deals you're given if you're so lucky. Even if it means hurting people you care about, because worse will probably just happen to them if you don't.

And if your curiosity still gets the best of you and you still feel the urge to follow the pretty lights into the woods. You'll do well to mentally replace the image of little naked girls with butterfly wings that'll stroke your dick for happy thoughts, with skinless screaming horses raping the corpse of your closest dead ancestor as they mournfully beg you to put them back in the ground.

Do not fuck with faeries.
>>
>>17939296
not that anon, but as far as celtic lore, fairies are absolute shit i.e: fucking up crops because muh nature, kidnapping babies, giving you curses of impotence or general fuckery for 'tresspassing' in 'their' forrest.
it's only been a couple of decades that they have been popularized, with an influx of stupid people like OP thinking this is a good idea.
>>
>>17939331
>>17939337
Sounds like the archetypal (pan)ic attack to me. People see and hear all sorts of crazy shit when their alone in the wilderness & they let fear get the best of them. Seems like nearly every time someone tries to give a serious explanation of something on this board, I just come up with a funny mental image of something from Hellboy.. tooth faeries in this case.
>>
Bumpin because Tinkerbell needs bumps or she'll die.
>>
File: fairy.jpg (35KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
35KB, 500x551px
>>17939296
Not the anon you were talking to but I can tell you a few things about them and why to stay away from them.

The magical power of fairies is called, 'glamor'. 'Fairy glamor' is the ability to alter the perceptions in a human being. They can make us see, feel, touch, taste, or experience, anything they like. They can use their power to walk amongst us invisibly, by altering our perception so that we don't notice them. This doesn't mean that they are actually 'invisible', it just means that we don't perceive them.

Remember looking for something, like a set of keys, only to discover they were right in front of your face the entire time? This is how fairy glamor works, by altering our perceptions. Fairies could be walking around in broad daylight, it's just that we can't perceive them because of their power.

Fairy glamor is also used to make things appear more attractive or desirable than they originally are, hence the modern meaning of the word, 'glamorous'. For example, a fairy might trick a person into believing a sack of hay is a sack of gold, or that poisonous toadstools were a scrumptious feast. Fairies also use their powers to make us get lost in the woods, by confusing our sense of direction, and in extreme situations, causing us to walk off cliffs or sink and drown in swamps.

If you need protection from them - Use Iron Objects - Fairies fear them. Why? We don't know but an Iron Cage negates their magic.

Don't Dance With Them - Fairies may entice you dance with them in their circles, but beware. Time for fairies is different than it is with humans. You might think you just danced for 10 minutes but afterwards you discover that 10 years or more have gone by.

Don't Eat Or Drink Anything They Give You - It could be poisonous. The ways of fairies are not our ways. They do not have our morals. They can love you and then turn around and kill you with not an afterthought of guilt. Again, their ways are not our ways.
>>
>>17939440
>Don't Eat Or Drink Anything They Give You
Think about it like this: You eat food to survive. They eat food possibly to survive. They only mean it in good will, or else you should assume they mean it in good will anyway. Perhaps there's more to "you are what you eat" than we know, and they choose which foods to eat based on which realms they want to live in. In that case, don't blindly eat what they give you, but eat what looks like it comes from the world you want to live in. If you want to ever make it back to this world again, be sure to keep a keepsake on you and eat it when you want to come back home.
>>
File: Fairy in the forest.jpg (195KB, 769x438px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy in the forest.jpg
195KB, 769x438px
>>17939296
(to continue from >>17939440

Don't Go To Fairyland - Fairies seem to enjoy enticing mortals to go willingly to fairyland with them. Other times they simply kidnap poor victims. Either way, do not go if you are invited.

Remember time is different for fairies. You might think your visit lasted an hour only to discover upon returning that a century has passed by. There are tales of people returning only to find out that their entire families have been dead for ages. In many of these stories, when a person returns from visiting fairyland they instantly crumble into dust when their feet touch the ground.

Don't Take A Fairy Lover (in the same breath don't take a succubus / incubus lover as well) - Just as in Keats famous poem, 'La Belle Dame Sans Merci', all fairy-human unions are seemingly destined to turn tragic for the mortal. The same holds true for human women as well.

In Ireland, a male fairy called 'Glanconer'(Love-Talker) delights in bedding human females. Unfortunately, he's a 'love-'em-and-leave-'em' type of fairy and his cast-offs soon either go mad and kill themselves or else waste away and die as no touch of a mortal man will ever satisfy them.

Don't Step Into A Fairy Circle - If you chance upon a fairy circle, a circle of mushrooms where the fairies were said to have danced, do not step into it. Lore states that people have simply disappeared after doing so and that such circles might be gateways to fairyland.

Don't Follow Fairy-Lights - If you see a fairy-light, also called fox-fires or will-o'-the-wisps, do not follow them. The fairies use these lights to fool and trick people into wandering away and getting lost, or worse, falling off a clip or drowning in a swamp.

Hopefully you can understand why to stay away from them. Salt and Holy Water does protect you from them as it drives them off. Same with a Crucifix. But most people don't carry those things around with them.

So if you see a fairy fort or fairy path go away from it.
>>
>>17939440
Well shit, thanks for actually providing some lore on the subject. I'm definitely not opposed to the idea of altered perceptions, and the last point you mentioned about their morals sort of struck a chord with me.

I believe I was once the meal of a succubus, or energy vampire.. and when it came down to confronting said individual on the nature of their insatiable lust and desire; they seemed to have an entirely different stance of right & wrong, and not a glint of remorse. The similarities are striking, in that she was a dancer.. and very well-versed in the occult/spiritual.

I'll never forget hearing the words "I need your energy right now." and I gave it to her willingly, perhaps under the spell of her own 'glamor'.
>>
>>17939462
Hmm, interesting. I was busy typing my reply when you mentioned succubi.. So it's really hitting home now. Perhaps I made love to someone under possession..?
>>
>>17939462
All of these things seem like they aren't problems for the fairies, which suggests that it's our own ignorance that causes these problems. Fairyland doesn't seem threatening to me, and I can imagine if I was a fairy that I might want to enjoy inviting company over. I might also forget after awhile that there are beings out there that might want to come back to this world, which might seem like a very bad idea from a Fairyland native. They might have tons of precautions they take before they come here that they assume are problems the natives of this world have magical solutions to.

"Collapsed to dust? Well just do this and that. Not a problem when you know the solution."

>tfw you're made of fairy dust now and don't know how to control the shape of your body
>>
>>17939457
>>17939480
Like seriously. I want to try fairy food just to see what it does to me. It doesn't seem scary if I think of it as the way all magical foods work. The food of our world just has a different brand of magic, that's all.
>>
File: Joe McNally - the bedroom.jpg (116KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Joe McNally - the bedroom.jpg
116KB, 600x400px
>>17939465
>>17939474
you will know if you had a visit from a succubus. How is your energy level? Do you feel tired as in you can hardly keep your eyes open and you collapse as soon as you lay down on the bed?

There are plenty of things out there that we don't know much about. Energy vampires - we all have met them. These are people that as soon as they leave we feel like a phone at 8% battery left.

>>17939480
Let me put it bluntly - they don't like humans. They see us as an annoyance. So if one plays with you it will NEVER end up well for you. No matter what you do. They hate you and it will never end up well for you.
>>
>>17939501
I don't feel hated though. Something seems wrong about what you're saying. It seems like you're the one that's being hateful about this.
>>
Drained-anon here, actually have a genuine interest in this thread now since reading that lore. Yeah, I went from tooth faeries to succubi, but that's because it's something I feel has effected me directly.. and still puzzles me today.

I haven't had any experiences that validate the existence of faeries, but if I do then you guys will probably be the first to know.

Anyways, throw some more knawledge my way. Any info on energy vampires or insight as to what I can do to regain my stolen mojo?
>>
>>17939506
>do not listen to this poster. This poster is a fairy.
>>
>>17939516
But I'm not. I don't THINK you're being hateful, it just seems that way. At least that's how I felt when I said it. When I thought about it again I felt like there was no reason to feel that way.

I feel like I could make my way through the Fae world if I had a good friend to guide me. I could take care of myself if someone would show me the ropes.
>>
>>17939516
I mean, in another thread we have anons talking about time dilation in dreams. Why should it be any different for the Faery realm? Or for any other non-physical world?

Like, let's say you're going to China. You'll have to eat their food, enjoy their culture, get to know what it's like there. Otherwise you wouldn't got to China in the first place. If you're not interested, don't go. I just feel interested, and it seems obvious to me that the food is localized to the realm it comes from. Maybe our world is the dangerous one and it really is stupid to come back. Or maybe our realm has a keeper and these problems would be solved the same way they are in every other realm if our keeper wasn't asleep.

And if you lived in a magical realm, why wouldn't you want a keeper of the realm? Maybe all our problems are just of result of us not believing in magic, or thinking our world isn't filled with just as much of it as any other world is.
>>
>>17939516
Just because I want to visit their world and try their food and learn their ways doesn't mean I'm a fairy. Stop saying that, you're making me self-conscious.
>>
Faeries are huge in Celtic lore, but what about other cultures? I don't think I've heard of anything Faerie-like from other parts of the world
>>
>>17939331
>>17939337
>>17939440
>>17939462

Don't listen to these people, they're teaching you FUD.

Fairies are angels - well, what angels truly are. It is physically and magically impossible for them to do ill against good people. Even if you have done misdeeds, if you are capable of accepting goodness into your heart you have nothing to fear from fairies. They got their reputation from bad people who were punished by them, and slandered them as both revenge and to cover up their own misdeeds - which they often blamed on fairies.

Fairies give their blessings in subtle ways, guiding those towards things to help them, and giving inspiration and insight. Unheard whispers and the most delicate nudges is how fairies work.

You don't find fairies, they find you. Since you posted this, there's an incredibly high likelihood that one already has. When you're alone and think a fairy is watching, give a little smile and nod at the air as acknowledgement.
>>
>>17939601
Wikipedia disagrees with you; according to folklore, they are mostly malicious
>>
>>17939628
>using wikipedia.

That folklore started with bad people slandering fairies.
>>
Faerie circles are just fungal colonies that grow from a central matrix beneath the ground.
If flowers grow in circles, it's essentially plant cancer. From the initial seed, a mutation caused replication to go unchecked, essentially making the seed grow outwards rather than up, and the flowers that arise from the central... thing, are basically all clones of each other.
Neat stuff.
Not faeries.
>>
>>17939462
>Same with a Crucifix
My grandfather was an Irish Catholic and I wear his crucifix. Will fairies not approach me at all, or does it make them more weary to come near me? Not to mention it's made of iron
>>
>>17940157
I was going to bring up the spore colonies creating faery circles, thanks anon.
>>
Last thread just met archive: >>17888004
>>
File: Brian_Faeries_57.jpg (54KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Faeries_57.jpg
54KB, 426x600px
>>17939480
>All of these things seem like they aren't problems for the fairies, which suggests that it's our own ignorance that causes these problems.
It goes both ways.

Fairy morality is different from human morality. They tend to stay true to the word of an agreement, rather than the spirit (whereas humans tend to go for the reverse). They travel different roads, and sometimes people have to be careful where they build their houses, or of what trees they cut down.

But fairies have their own lack of understanding too. They either don't seem aware of the effects of their home (or their own powers) on us, or don't seem to care. Even when they're not malicious, they can be tricksters, and comparatively they can seem a bit insane.

They have a habit of outright kidnapping - people have considered the link between alien abductions and old stories of fairy abductions. Changelings are classic stories of the replacements they've exchanged for humans (often children) they've taken.

To repeat what many have said already: Don't fuck with fairies.

>>17940157
I guess it's all a matter of discerning the raths from fungus, then. I think proper fairy forts are ruins of old fortresses. At some point this must have been confused with the mushrooms due to the circular formation.
>>
>>17941528
>effects of their home (or their own powers) on us
But what if it's not that? What if it's >>17939535?
What if it's our world that has blatantly corrupt magic?
>>
>>17939601
I'm not the OP, but:
>Fairies are angels - well, what angels truly are. It is physically and magically impossible for them to do ill against good people. Even if you have done misdeeds, if you are capable of accepting goodness into your heart you have nothing to fear from fairies.
I could use a fairy's help. I think I'm a good person at heart, but that's slipping away the more I endure my problems. If I'm not capable of accepting goodness, it's because I hate myself so much that I feel like I don't deserve it.

>Fairies give their blessings in subtle ways, guiding those towards things to help them, and giving inspiration and insight. Unheard whispers and the most delicate nudges is how fairies work.
All I really need for now is a way to keep my intrusive negative thoughts away. I'll need more than that later, but that's the most immediate issue. Even being convinced that I'm a worthy person would be enough, because then I could push away the negative thoughts myself, armed with nothing more than a healthy ego.

>You don't find fairies, they find you. Since you posted this, there's an incredibly high likelihood that one already has. When you're alone and think a fairy is watching, give a little smile and nod at the air as acknowledgement.
I've been tremendously fucked up for over a decade. Everyone and everything I tried in the physical world didn't help. At this point, I'm convinced it would take something supernatural to bring me out of this, and even then, I'm not sure it would do more than make me feel okay with killing myself and starting over with my next life. I tend to think that if something was going to find me, it would have happened by now. Or am I wrong? And if so, what kind of signs can I look for to know someone is watching?
>>
>>17941643
>convinced that I'm a worthy person
I will do no such thing. I'm not that compassionate.

I will do the cruel thing and make you choose.

Would you rather have all your memories from all your past lives, including the ones that made you feel that you don't deserve goodness, reappear right now so you can continue dwelling on them for the rest of this life or would you rather leave it forgotten and finally move on?

Would you rather go looking for the reason you feel like you don't deserve it or would you rather let yourself accept that you deserve it anyway?
>>
File: brian-froud-8.jpg (132KB, 555x828px) Image search: [Google]
brian-froud-8.jpg
132KB, 555x828px
>>17941568
What?
>>17939535
The problem with this is a matter of two things:
1. China is a human country. Faerie is something entirely different.
2. I don't understand why there is this continued insistence that the fairies aren't dangerous, and that we're the ones in the wrong. Granted, most stories involving danger with the fairies do involve some poor idiot's foolishness, but that doesn't change them from being batshit insane. They still kidnap human children and replace them with monsters.
>>
>>17939440
>Use Iron Objects - Fairies fear them. Why? We don't know but an Iron Cage negates their magic.
Fairies are etheric beings, and iron disrupts etheric patterns, dispersing them. Somewhat akin to what acids do "here" on the physical level.
>>
>>17941772
>Fairies are etheric beings
Sounds like someone's making shit up.
>>
>>17939480
Fairies have their taboos, just like us. You step on one of those, and *boom*.
>>17939490
Fairy food is possibly something that cuts the connection to your physical body without causing the second death, hence, "capturing" you to their realm.
>>
File: 109.png (71KB, 800x974px) Image search: [Google]
109.png
71KB, 800x974px
>>17941782
Um, no.
>>
>>17941784
>capturing
Right, exactly, except it's not "capturing" if you do want to be there. If you plan to live there it makes sense to eat the food there. It's more "maintaining" than anything, from their perspective.

I want to try fairy food because I want to see if I can feel such a severance take place. If I can still feel my material body after eating the food then I'll have to assume that it's just a matter of us being ignorant about the nature of food. Eating different types of food as a method of traversing realities is a really nice idea to me for some reason. Like, I really like the idea. It's simple and it works.

>*boom*
What if it's not boom? What if it's *poof*? What if decomposing to dust isn't generally lethal? What if every reality has some level of a notion that we're all made up of tiny little particles?
>>17941739
Because what you said sounds like the stork myth; something people tell their children because oh good lord what would happen if they knew they came from their mother's womb?! Parents often do shit like that to troll their children. "If you keep making that face it'll freeze like that." "Be good or we'll replace you with a new changeling." It's really not all that reasonable to expect every individual of a sapient species to have the same exact emotion in response to every type of creature. Why would they hate humans? Do they hate humans or do you just assume that? Do ALL of them hate humans or just the unruly ones that wind up in our otherwise dangerous realm?

I don't FEEL hated, and if something with that kind of power wanted to hate me, I think I'd feel it.
>>
>>17939571
Aztec and Mayan cultures had something similar to fairies.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alux
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaneque
>>
>>17941815
Sure, all that folklore is about of the horror of becoming what is essentially a ghost, and being away from Christian heaven.
All bad ends are actually that--being stuck in Fairyland away from God's glory.

It would be still good to read about what makes them angry. You will then be in a better position to stay there welcomed.

I will list here eight books, which you will need to buy, because I don't own them. Read them cover to cover. Disclaimer: I only read the first edition of the last one, "Walker Between the Worlds", not the latest one from 2007. You should be able to contact the fairies with the methods explained on the books. Now, to the list:

Orion Foxwood: The Faery Teachings
Orion Foxwood: The Tree of Enchantment

Robert John Stewart: Underworld Initiation (1990)
Robert John Stewart: Earth Light (1992)
Robert John Stewart: Power Within the Land (1993) -- perhaps there is a newer 1998 edition, from Restivo Enterprises?
Robert John Stewart: The Well of Light (new edition, 171 pages)
Robert John Stewart: The Living World of Faery (1999)
Robert John Stewart: Robert Kirk ~ Walker Between the Worlds (2007)

Probably the Foxwood books would be enough.

Folklore tells sometimes people come back from Fairyland. As always, your mileage may vary. Good luck, and, does anyone have digital copies of the books listed above?
Underworld Initiation:
http://bookzz.org/md5/473A42FA516F5534C2096D14E8856558
Walker Between Worlds, 1991 edition:
http://bookzz.org/md5/7B31CC508838D71982437373A12542EC
The Tree of Enchantment, posted by some kind Anon in the previous thread:
http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/M6zxHLDY/file.html
>>
>>17941863
Errata: Author, ISBN, Title, Date, Publisher
Orion Foxwood: 9780979140228 The Faery Teachings, 2007, RJ Stewart Books
Orion Foxwood: 9781578634071 The Tree of Enchantment, 2008, Weiser Books

Robert John Stewart: 9781892137036 The Underworld Initiation, 1998, Mercury Publishing
Robert John Stewart: 9781892137012 Earth Light, 1998, Mercury Publishing
Robert John Stewart: 9781892137005 Power Within the Land, 1998, Mercury Publishing
Robert John Stewart: 9780979140211 The Well of Light, 2007, RJ Stewart Books
Robert John Stewart: 9781892137098 The Living World of Faery, 1999, Mercury Publishing
Robert John Stewart: 9780979140242 Robert Kirk ~ Walker Between the Worlds, 2007, RJ Stewart Books

These are the latest editions.
>>
>>17941688
>Would you rather have all your memories from all your past lives, including the ones that made you feel that you don't deserve goodness, reappear right now so you can continue dwelling on them for the rest of this life or would you rather leave it forgotten and finally move on?
The whole problem is that I can't forget it. The negative thoughts are constantly coming at me. It takes everything I have just to stop them from overwhelming me and causing a psychotic episode. And even if I can stop the thoughts, I'm not convinced there's anything for me to move on to.

>Would you rather go looking for the reason you feel like you don't deserve it
I don't have to look for it. I know exactly what it is. It eats away at me every moment of the day.

>or would you rather let yourself accept that you deserve it anyway?
If I could do that, I wouldn't be here wondering about supernatural help. It's not as simple as just deciding to consider myself perfectly worthy and deserving. Not when I have a million voices in my head ceaselessly shouting the opposite.
>>
Well this thread's retarded.
I'm gonna try to summon a fauirry tonight and see what happens.
In fact I'm going to attempt to enter meditative trance right now and do it within an hour.

I bet nothing will happen but if it does I'll come back.
>>
>>17942227
Oh well if you know why you feel that way then just see an ordinary psychiatrist. They'll help you move past whatever it was that made you feel like you weren't worthy of goodness.
>>
Okay quick question. I practice magick, just to clarify that I could be attracting this.

A little while ago a USB device of mine went missing, it was very small so it made sense that I could of lost it. The weird thing is, I left it on my desk in an exact spot, and NO ONE could have taken it. There is no one to take it. A few days after constant searching I looked on my desk and it was there again, almost as if it never left. Yet I feel like I would have seen it if it was truly there the entire time, I just never did. A week or two or three later (coming to now) I started working out again, because I feel as if I have become too unhealthy. In order for certain magickal practices to be accomplished, I personally feel is if I need to be in physical shape as well. So I went out for a run in a nearby field next to my house and I found a brand new fairy ring that I had never seen before, a circle of mushrooms. I go through that field often enough to know if it was there before.

It might just be a coincidence, but let's say hypothetically there is something going on, what would be the point or reasoning of this series of events?

I'm not into roleplay and am looking for relevant answers
>>
>>17942287
It's not just a mental thing. There are also physical issues that can't be fixed. All a psychiatrist could do is try to convince me to be okay with it, but I won't.
>>
>>17941789
>fays
>Faery
>etheric level
>Sphere of Sensation

>trusting New Age books
>>
Well did it.

>Be me
>Find stupid ass thread on 4chan about fair e's
>decide to try to call on faireh during meditative trance
>imagery in mind becomes fucked up.
>Narrow room made of bone
>Can feel the recesses and jagged points of the walls as my hands run along them
>Blood comes rushing in along the floors and can feel the sticky plasma on muh feets
>A seemingly soft hand comes out of the darkness and turns to bone, then flesh, then ash
>/x/ reminds me once again that the only reason I come here is because I'm a fuck haed and it's full of retardation.

I don't think fallies are real guise.
>>
>>17939601
OK, so I spend a ton of time fishing deep, deep in the woods. I grew up with tales of fairiesand whatnot but didn't really put much stock in it until recently. Once, 2 summers ago I'm way quite a ways upstream on this little creek when I see something buzz by. It was small(2in) and darkly colored and spherical, lighter grey on the outside, dark black ball in the center. Too small to be a bird and if it was an insect, it didn't fly like any other I'd ever seen. Startled me to where I sat down and tried to figure out what I saw. After that I started noticing strange coincidences. For example, time and again, right before I caught a huge brown trout I'd notice a bunch of bugs flying around me when they hadn't bothered me all day (tons of bug spray) but weren't biting. Then I had a thought that maybe they were just telling where to fish. Who knows right?
But it got me thinking. The more I paid attention, the more I noticed little oddities. Beautiful tiny sprouts of budding branches, like 10 of them evenly spaced on a bent branch forming a perfect arch over the deer path I use. Or a mushroom growing in moss on top of a rock. I also noticed the difference of the sound of the creek and woods on different days. Almost like dozens of little voices saying hello in multiple languages on my first outing of the season.
Now I understand there's a million different ways that all of this can be rationally explained but I'm telling you it FELT peaceful and not run of the mill nature.
>>
>>17942522
That was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever read on 4chan. Thank you anon.
>>
>>17942366
>physical issues
Those don't affect deservingness. I'm only saying to see a psychiatrist because it's the socially acceptable thing to do. Now that I have more free time, I should actually either tell you how to interact with your psychiatrist so they don't pigeonhole you into a pharmaceutical stipend and so they'll see you as a person that can think and reason and doesn't need to be babied or "convinced" into anything.

Basically today was not a day where it would've been safe for me to ask about your personal issues in depth. Tomorrow maybe, when the shill activity dies down and there's less of a risk of you being tracked and fucked with.
>>
>>17942989
This.
>>17942522
Honestly it sounds like the event opened your eyes for the first time. You tapped into a realm of consciousness long forgotten and discarded by the incessant flow of legends that permeate human society and culture.
>>
>>17938728
friendly reminder that something that small has nearly no brain function, likely less than that of a fly
>>
>>17943076
Fairies aren't generally represented as being the size of a mosquito. Literally no relevant here.
>>
>>17942989
>>17943072
Thank you. Honestly, I'm flattered. I usually lurk and never post but /x/ seems like a place where folks are pretty chill and accepting.
On thing I wanna tell you is that I'm just a regular guy. I work 2 blue collar jobs. From a normal family. Like I said, I never put much thought towards anything like this. Just felt I had to share my story. I think >>17943072 hit the nail on the head. It's like my eyes and ears got opened to a whole other world. Little scary but once I rolled with it, it's very enjoyable. Whenever I hear or see something particularly pretty or interesting I think to myself, "Hey guys, thanks." I don't know, I like to think they look forward to seeing me every spring.
>>
>>17939474
Perhaps you're a role playing ass faggot Virgin
>>
>>17943076
If something like that existed at all, I think it would be a safe bet that the materialist idea of "Intelligence = brain" probably isn't true.
>>
>>17944016
Then what? Intellectus?
>>
>>17944169
Just that consciousness, and therefore intelligence, is non-material in nature.
>>
>>17944502
Sure. Where's the proof to that claim? Just because this is /x/, it doesn't mean we can just drop shit like that without having proof.
But if we can, I am your father.
>>
File: Katamari_on_the_web_chare_oji.gif (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Katamari_on_the_web_chare_oji.gif
11KB, 300x300px
Dude.
>>
>>17941772
I thought it had to be cold iron, not just regular iron. Or maybe I'm just thinking of D&D.
>>
File: faeries.jpg (277KB, 813x1205px) Image search: [Google]
faeries.jpg
277KB, 813x1205px
>>17941815
>Why would they hate humans?
Did I say they did? Are you confusing me with someone else? I mean, for starters there's the likelihood that they don't think they'll get into Heaven, but that's more of a Christian thing. Before that, I think it was the implication that they were the people who lived in Ireland before the Millesians (I think the modern Irish?) actually came along, and drove them underground. But I think those are more mythological explanations than anything really solid. I don't think they hate us. I think they are indifferent most of the time, and at best they see us the way we see monkeys. Quaint simpletons, only good for dancing for our entertainment. And at worst they probably see us as pests. But like humans I suppose some do hold grudges, or are just flat-out bastards.

>Do they hate humans or do you just assume that?
I've been doing my best to study all I can on the subject, and a lot of it suggests what I've said above. I don't like to make assumptions about things.
>Do ALL of them hate humans or just the unruly ones that wind up in our otherwise dangerous realm?
Uhhh... again, it's a bit like humans. You've got the decent ones, you've got the ones who don't really mind you until you piss them off, and you've got the sociopaths who will fuck you up just because they're aware you exist.
>I don't FEEL hated, and if something with that kind of power wanted to hate me, I think I'd feel it.
Well, again... first they have to know you, personally, exist.

It's also why I try to avoid any active involvement in religions. It's said that fairies were once gods, and it would explain a lot about them, given what assholes that lot can be, if the mood crosses them.
>>17945594
It usully is accepted to be "cold iron," but given that the phrase is poetic terminology and not something technical, it's hard to say what's meant by it. It could just be forged iron (as opposed to when it's still hot in the forge), or meteoric iron, or perhaps even steel.
>>
>>17943064
>Basically today was not a day where it would've been safe for me to ask about your personal issues in depth. Tomorrow maybe, when the shill activity dies down and there's less of a risk of you being tracked and fucked with.
Okay, I can see the logic in that.
>>
I wanna fug a qt faerie
>>
>>17946563
Me too, anon
>>
>>17946563
>>17946779
There would have to be some size changing involved, though. She'd either have to make herself bigger or make you smaller.
>>
>>17938728
They have to find you or reveal themselves. They may reveal themselves in little ways. Like I gave some offerings to the four elementals (though I f'd up two of them) and then the next day I found a clear marble in the yard which honestly has become one of the most fun things I have.

I saw a fairy once but I wasn't looking for it. I had just taken mushrooms like 10 minutes before and I was trying to clear my head and get in the right headspace before they could take effect. And then it appeared. With out any sound or anything not even a POOF. Just there it was all graceful as all get out. It was maybe a foot tall, flat-chest woman, floating without the aid of wings. Then it turn into a clear bubble of energy that wobbled, then it turned pink ball of bubble of energy, then it disappeared.

I never -REALLY- believed in those mythologies and their actions on the physical world until I saw that. Now I give those stories about werewolves and vampires and ancient giants much more reasonable credibility.
>>
>>17947115
Wait, let me rephrase that, I wanna fuck the sidhe, and the elves. The tall fairies, not tinkerbell
>>
>>17946563
Apparently that used to be fairly common.

http://www.dreampower.com/faerylovers.html
>>
>>17944563
The closest you would get to verifiable proof is parapsychological research.
I recommend this book from the SUNY Press:
https://a.pomf.cat/hxwjmx.pdf
>>
>>17948682
Thanks for the link. Follow the other articles too, like http://www.dreampower.com/faery.html
>>
>>17947281
>not wanting to fuck Tinkerbell
>>
>>17948766
That's interesting. I've never actually read anything else on that site. I just found that one article by chance when I was looking for something else.
>>
File: 20160603_103657-1.jpg (727KB, 1323x1145px) Image search: [Google]
20160603_103657-1.jpg
727KB, 1323x1145px
>>17948682
Thanks for the good read but where can I get my own?
>>
>>17950377
I'm not sure. Maybe on Creepyhollows?
>>
>>17951279
Or one of those custom japanese sexbots.
>>
File: kappa.jpg (273KB, 960x1548px) Image search: [Google]
kappa.jpg
273KB, 960x1548px
>>17939518
>I feel like I could make my way through the Fae world if I had a good friend to guide me.
You do that. You make yourself a good fairy friend. Enjoy your eternity lost forever, eventually even forgetting your own name.

We're not talking about hate here. We're talking about caution. It's like going out in a thunderstorm and thinking you can dance with the tornadoes.

We're not hating, we're just saying you're a fucking idiot if you think fairies are all gentle sparkly nature friends.
>>17939571
>I don't think I've heard of anything Faerie-like from other parts of the world
Really? I've seen plenty. Most cultures have some form of animistic beings in their folklore. Greece has nymphs and satyrs, for instance, and Japan the yokai.

There are a number of wider categories, and further divided subcategories, even within those two cultures, but you get the idea.

There are even stories of "Little People" here in North America, too, with all kinds of fairy-like habits and powers.
>>
>>17951314
A sexbot would be stuck in one form, but shapeshifting is a common ability among the entities you'll find at Creepyhollows. I like variety.
>>
>>17938728
I have a couple of legit fairie rings on my property. I pissed in one, shat in another and poured bleach in the rest and kicked the shit out of them but nothing came of it. I guess you just need to show your dominance over the tiny little cunts and they won't try to fuck you.
>>
I remember my dad telling us about something that happened to him as a kid. He was at his grandma's house in Mexico. He was taking a shit and saw something move behind a potted plant. He stared saw a "duende" little man about a foot tall peeking out from behind it. He said he was terrified and tried to scream, but couldn't. It then dashed from behind the potted plant and hid behind a second one. My dad said he gtfo and told his cousin about it, and she told him she had seen them before.
>>
File: Faye.png (166KB, 556x384px) Image search: [Google]
Faye.png
166KB, 556x384px
>>17947281
How high are you?
>>
File: 1466779320641.jpg (1MB, 1139x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1466779320641.jpg
1MB, 1139x1716px
>>17939295
>Implying they are all evil

>>17939601
Basically muses plus some then. When I was a lot younger I was almost positive I saw one. (I cannot confirm wholeheartedly there was a lot going on at the time and I was on so much medication I could have just been seeing shit.)
>>
>>17951402
>going out in a thunderstorm and thinking you can dance with the tornadoes
But I can. If you have trouble doing it it's only because you're afraid of the wind. I get what you're saying, but it really truly seems like ignorance is the only problem here.
>>
>>17952570
Is this the new how old are you?
>>
File: link19.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
link19.png
188KB, 492x440px
>>17952936
Are you fucking with me?
>>
>>17952959
Would you rather me post buzzwords?
Carl the cuck. Autism. KYS.
Happy?
>>
>>17952988
It's incredibly dangerous if you don't know how to handle a tornado, sure. But part of being a storm chaser is learning how to not get caught in the storm. I guess by that logic nothing is truly dangerous if you're not ignorant about it.
>>
>>17952998
How high are you rn?
>>
>>17952570
I wasn't high when I wrote that. And fucking the sidhe is like fucking a force of nature
>>
File: 1456805160772.jpg (40KB, 900x298px) Image search: [Google]
1456805160772.jpg
40KB, 900x298px
Questions,

In much materiel I've read, Fae want "something in return". While brought up in this thread, throwing food at monkeys to make them do tricks is fine and all, but what could a human possibly have that they would want?

Finding them, where? Forest? How big of a forest is needed? Would a small forested recreational park suffice? Or even my backyard? (Its pretty big, an acre or two, forested.) And how do I reach out to them secondly. From what I've collected it seems kinda random when they decide to show up.
>>
>>17953581
If I was a Fae, I wouldn't try to live where I'm going to be bothered. A small park in the middle of human territory would be noisy and annoying to deal with. Despite their magical abilities, or maybe because of them, they prefer to keep the natural world in a preserved state. It'd probably feel icky to stay somewhere where the grass gets cut.

You have to be good and lost before you'll find your way to a fairy.
>>
>>17941789
What book is that from? looks interesting
>>
It laughed and snorted, giggled, churned.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 543x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 543x410px
>>17939331
>>17939295
>>17939337
They bleed. They can be killed.

My country wiped them out with nuclear test sites and deforestation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXTfAXPHsGA
Humanity First. Humanity Always. Manifest Destiny.

The Paranormal will be Made extinct.
>>
>>17939601
t. fairy
>>
>>17941739
So what? Are changelings just sociopaths and serial killers when they grow up to be Humans?

What's a modern changeling incident entail
>>
You must differentiate between minor spirits of nature and Faeries.

Faeiries are one of the original inhabitants of this world that were forced to flee when YHWH/Demiurge/whatever you want to call it conquered this world through treason and corruption of its very natural laws.

They DO NOT show themselves in this world, not even astrally unless it is to contact or safeguard an important being. They are as reclusive as it gets and obviously abhorr everything seeded by the invader, including the humans.

They also aren't really tiny but more like the shorter human races and are generally exceedingly proficient in all sort of paranormal powers you can imagine as well as spellcasting. Males are even more reclusive and take music really seriously.

The part about them hating metal is true.
>>
>>17953942
https://a.pomf.cat/yegfjc.pdf
>>
File: dryad1.png (580KB, 447x681px) Image search: [Google]
dryad1.png
580KB, 447x681px
Are dryads considered a kind of fairie/fae?
>>
>>17955306
Yes.
>>
Lately, I've been really into the idea of living in a beautiful forest or garden with a sexy dryad. No stress. No real work. No clothes, even. Just peace, happiness, beautiful scenery, and frequent lovemaking.
>>
>>17953581
>what could a human possibly have that they would want?
I think it's usually favors or something in return. I forget exactly. Pretty sure they're offended if you try and offer them gifts, too, because they believe they are now in your debt. Debt is serious business for them.

I'd have to read back through. I should really start taking notes.

Irish fairies tend to be found in old ruins of fortresses, but yes, I think most fairies (or fairy-equivalents) can be found out in the wilderness. Not necessarily forests, though I suspect that if you want to find them there, the older, the better.

They don't tend to show up a lot where humans live, though there are some types that can take up residence in or around a home. Probably not easy to find in a big city though.

The odd thing is, from what I've seen of Irish fairies... there is a bit of a blur in the distinction between fairies and ghosts.

>>17954040
>Are changelings just sociopaths and serial killers when they grow up to be Humans?
Maybe?
>What's a modern changeling incident entail
Best I can recall is Bridget Cleary.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridget_Cleary
I'm trying to read up on fairies lately so I probably don't have the most recent incidents involving changelings.

>>17955306
Probably.

>>17956528
It would be like fucking a tree though.
>>
>>17941863
The Tree of Enchantment, PDF:
https://a.pomf.cat/huvigf.pdf
>>
>>17956878
>It would be like fucking a tree though.
Not if they're like the one in the pic.
>>
>>17956878
>offended if you try and offer them gifts
This makes sense for my image of the fairy psyche. If you imagine one that didn't think that way, they might end up getting lots of gifts and then ending up in an emotionally charged situation that causes problems and makes them stop taking things for granted. A lot of times people do expect a return gift, so maybe they're just getting offended by your ambient (but possibly hidden to yourself) intent to get a gift in return. Like being offended if the devil offered you a contract; it's an unsolicited trade, and you don't want to get into trades in general.
>>
File: navi.png (126KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
navi.png
126KB, 500x478px
>>17957715
The only gift I want from a fairy is adventure.
>>
>>17938728
>How do I legitimately find one?
Find someone with Pictish or Guanche blood.
>>
>>17939331
Holy SHIT, fuck off role players
>>
>>17957822
>not being able to handle how hard people believe

This isn't a safe thread for you anon.
>>
File: dont be afraid 04.jpg (13KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
dont be afraid 04.jpg
13KB, 575x323px
>>17957822
>Holy SHIT, fuck off role players
Of all the fucking people you could say this to, you go for them?

He's presenting a worthwhile assessment of fairy lore, as opposed to the people who claim they speak with fairies, but describe them as pleasant nature sprites who only want to help humans reach some form of enlightenment.

Anyone who knows actual fairy stories can tell you that his portrayal is far more accurate. Whether fairies exist or not, he's more familiar with the traditional version than some assholes.

And whether they exist or not, you do not fuck with them.
>>
>>17957792
>Hey, listen.
>>
File: 18lpfibri21ogjpg.jpg (30KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18lpfibri21ogjpg.jpg
30KB, 636x358px
>>17943076

I have seen smaller brains.
>>
File: 1390417643793s.jpg (7KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1390417643793s.jpg
7KB, 250x234px
>>17958243
>Responds to a anti role playing post
>Is roleplaying
>>
>>17952628
>implying they exist
>>
>>17939331
>Do not fuck with faeries.
Too late i just came inside of one
>>
This whole thread is one rp shithole
>>
>>17947145
I would like a piece of an elemental. How did you set up your offerings?
>>
>>17959236
Looked up the elements of some stuff I had on hand, Ginger, lavender, ylang ylang incense, etc. and then I drew circles with the names of the elemental in several languages around it (Dwarf, salamandre, sylph, undine) then I placed it at the cardinal points of my property (east-wind, south-fire, west-water, north-earth). Then the next day I found a marble.
>>
>>17959014
Got eeeeem
>>
>>17957830
Different guy here, but to be fair i always wonder myself how seriously people take stuff here. Like i do believe some folklore has to origin somewhere so a lot of stuff people just turn down as superstition can exist without anyone knowing because they simply dont beieve. On the other hand this is the internet, and a lot of people just want attention. It would be easier to believe stuff here if there werent rollplayers around. So i believe supernatural stuff can be real, but as a scetic i need proof
>>
File: fairy1.jpg (181KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
fairy1.jpg
181KB, 650x813px
>>17958243
>And whether they exist or not, you do not fuck with them.
If that were true, they wouldn't be so hot and wear almost nothing.
>>
>>17958669
>I have seen smaller brains.

And most of them post on 4chan. Regularly.
>>
>>17959001
>implying they don't
>>
>>17943064
Hey, I'm the guy you were replying to. I've been following this thread, and I'm curious if you're ready to elaborate on things or not.
>>
>>17959026
Documented study does not RP make. If you can't appreciate culture, this is not the thread or board 4 (you).
>>
>>17959598
It's really, really, really, really, really, really hard to get any decent attention on 4chan. Try Reddit or Tumblr for attention whores. Or maybe >>>/soc/ but even that is a stretch.
>>
>>17960938
Not in a deep and meaningful way unfortunately.

The thing with psychiatrists is that they don't know how sold out they really are. They're not actually consciously trying to prescribe your pills or ruin your life with a chemical lobotomy—they are there to help people, if they can. The problem is most of them can't actually help you and they know it. The psychiatry industry is the one that has the hardest time realizing when it's time to give up. They want to do something to help despite themselves, despite your degrading mental health, and despite the horrific ramifications it might have on you. Lobotomy used to be a thing because of this must help mindset, and it was no different from murder except that it left a living corpse behind rather than a dead one. They're not allowed to tell you to kill yourself the way 4chan is, so this limits them in a very anti-human way. Realistically speaking, there really is nothing we can do to stop someone from killing themselves other than offering them a better quality of life, and psychiatrists can't actually do that. They are there to help you accept that your life is shit and try to pretend that there's always a reason to improve it when the economy doesn't actually guarantee that there will always be a way. They are the last bastion of comfort before death, and their career comes with a high suicide rate.

The reason they tend to end up prescribing medication is twofold:
1. It's easier.
2. They're paid extra to prescribe pharmaceuticals.

Obviously the latter is more of a subconscious motivation, so it's not the one you can confront them on because they won't be aware of that part of their bias. Instead, you have to confront them on how much effort they're putting into it.

The thing is, it'll be hard to read how genuine they're being because they are literally trained and paid to be detached, impartial, impersonal, apathetic, and clinically removed from your life.

The next part depends on your response.
>>
>>17961632
I agree with you about psychiatrists and how they can't really help. Another thing that's always bothered me about them is that I'm apparently supposed to go there for an hour every week, spend that hour getting into the most miserable aspects of my life, and then somehow just be able to leave at a strictly-scheduled time and suddenly switch to being not so fucked up, since I need to survive until next week. The whole thing just feels so artificial. In a way, it's like you're just supposed to turn your thoughts and feelings on and off. I guess it might work okay for someone who has some low-intensity problems that they want to work on but that don't cripple them, but not for someone who's in a seriously bad place in all respects. The detachment is definitely another problem. It just feels wrong to expose all this stuff to someone who's detached and impersonal.

I'm not a fan of medications, either. I've actually tried several, and none of them had any real effect. I even tried an antipsychotic once, but even a single dose made me feel like I was choking, couldn't breathe, and was about to suffocate to death. The therapist I was seeing at the time yelled at me for not wanting to take that medication again, saying something like "See? Look at you, refusing to make an effort. Quitting at the first sign of an obstacle." Maybe I could accept that if the side effect was a bad headache or something, but not a strong feeling of suffocation. Plus, like you said, my problem was (and still is) circumstances, not a chemical imbalance.

So, I'm not sure where that leaves me. Hopefully this gives you something to work with for your next part.
>>
>>17961926
>they can't really help
They can, they just won't naturally do it anymore because they're too busy lazily prescribing more money from their corporate backers.

You have to know how to get them back into the helping mindset that originally put them on this career path. You do have to manipulate them a bit, but only for the purposes of getting them to treat you like a human again. You have to battle their laziness and anti-human/clinical training to get them to open up to you and realize that only true, real, meaningful human interaction will stand a chance of really, truly, helping you heal.

>The whole thing just feels so artificial
It is. That is absolutely what it is and that's what they're paid and trained to have it be. It is artificial from top to bottom and there's virtually no chance of genuine human interaction for the average patient. They are literally paid more to give you pills than to treat you like a human. Some of them try to treat you like a human just because they're so disgusted with pill-pushing and knowing what it does to their patients, but their clinical training will always get in the way. The first thing to understand is that, beneath the veneer of professionalism, there is actually a human behind the fake interest they're trained to show.

That person is the one who wants to help.

>just feels wrong to expose all this stuff to someone who's detached and impersonal
It is, it absolutely is. It was never right and they never should've pretended any of this was for the public good, for personal or private good, or good for anyone who has to live with mental patients.

The thing is, you can't just stop playing their game. You can't tell them their training is antithetical to human values and genuine life. You can't come out and say, "You know you're not treating me like a person, right?" You can't put your personal feelings over the feelings they have for pretending their profession and training is well-researched, tried, and tested.
>>
>>17962039
Basically you can't tell them their entire life is a lie.

Yeah, their life is a lie, and no, even if the methods are tried and true, that doesn't mean they're applying them skillfully. Most psychiatrists are just incompetent, and that comes across as artificial because it is ultimately artificial. If you're lucky, you might meet one of the good/competent ones that will treat you like a human both professionally and because they genuinely want to, but for the rest of them, for the majority of them, you'll need to appeal to their humanity so they'll feel like they can be a real person to you. I almost feel like I'm writing the same stuff they read that makes them so detached, but really, I'm just trying to help you understand their mindset so you can see them as people and understand why they won't see you as a person until you force them to. Again, they're paid to have confidence in their ability to treat you like a person, so you can't just call them on it and expect them to open up to you. You have to treat them like a person, break the mold that is their professional struggle to help people on a daily basis, and bond with them enough to trust them. You absolutely should not open up to them while they maintain their artificial/clinical facade. Until it feels real, it isn't.

>>17961926
>my problem was (and still is) circumstances
Shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. I've dealt with that in my own life a bit, but it doesn't affect me deeply because I'm a primary psychopath. Nevertheless, I know what it's like and while I can't imagine how hard it actually is for you, I know it is pretty hard.

My advice would be to not see a psychiatrist, but just seek advice. If psychiatrists seem like the right people to ask for advice, fine. If you can find council anywhere else, also fine. Don't be afraid to ask for advice, is literally the advice I think is best for your situation. Whatever your troubles are in life, not asking for advice is a bigger one.
>>
>>17961566
You saying those self delusioned /div/ freaks aren't attention whores? Nobody can divine your future through fucking 4chan
>>
>>17960374
You see what you want to see. And consider that a lot of people don't think giant bug wings are hot.
>>17959598
All the way from skeptic to worshiper, with trolls scattered through the entire course.
Let me give you a quote by someone called Aleister Crowley on ritual magic. Yes, he died as a pauper drug addict; what he said at the moment the quote was made is what matters. Here it is:

"In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth, and the Paths, of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist. It is immaterial whether they exist or not. By doing certain things certain results follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them."

To put the same thing in a different way: we really have no way of knowing whether or not spirits exist; the point is that the universe appears to work as though they do.

Go to http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17888004/#17888147 and grab "Monsters" and "Daimonic Reality". Read both books, then come back with your questions.
>>
>>17962303
>a lot of people don't think giant bug wings are hot
What. Why not?
>>
>>17954013
Hell yea. This guy knows.
>>
>>17962390
Yeah. Winged women are always hot.
>>
Don't fucking get near them. They're vicious nasty horrific beings thats only desire is to fuck you up in the worst and most painful possible way.

Speaking from experience here.
>>
>>17938728
Is that green mass a set of tits?
>>
>>17963631
How are you still alive? Why haven't we never heard from you again? Or did you see it happen to someone else? Or did they take away your ability to talk about it in incriminating detail?
>>
>>17938728
Only kids can see them unless you're really special. They can fuck you up so I wouldn't mess with 'em.
>>
>>17963711
Jesus Christ stopped it. The fact they're so malicious is incriminating enough. Only a sadist would enjoy the details of my story.
>>
>>17963749
share the details about being saved.
>>
>>17963749
Christianity is just mass hypnosis, the only thing it can stop is hallucinations. You probably just had a sleep paralysis experiment in the privacy of your bedroom, which the Fae would never violate.
>>
>>17963755
he said Jesus. not "Christianity" lol. are you a satanist?
>>
>>17963759
Christianity is just a framework for creating a Jesus tulpa. That's literally all there is to it. There is zero paranormal aspects to the religion. It's not a spiritual reality.
>>
>>17963765
You're completely wrong. But that's ok.
>>
>>17963768
I can show you the passages in the Bible where Jesus' own disciples' testimony show that Jesus never rose from the dead expect in "spirit" (as a tulpa).

You're complete delusional, but that's not really okay.
>>
>>17963776
>except
fix
>>
>>17963776
They were skeptical and they all still testified even at the risk of their lives. He was both spiritual and psychical. The entire bible is paranormal dude and it should be marketed that way to generate interest in young ones. You all love your "ghost" and "alien" stories right?
>>
>>17963796
>You all
Let's get something straight here, faggot.

I am not /x/. I do not represent /x/. You are not speaking to /x/ when you speak to me. I have my own standards for what is and isn't paranormal, and your shitty little tulpa guide doesn't even measure up to the magic of Tom Riddle's diary. It is an insult to everything that's actually paranormal and your sleep paralysis experiment in the privacy of you own room certainly did not involve actual wandering Fae.
>>
>>17963803
I'm not OP bro. I'm >>17963759
>>17963768
>>17963796
"Fae" are demons dude.
>>
>>17963807
>"Fae" are demons dude
Is that a challenge?
>>
>>17963809
I'll tell you how it is. "Demons" are disembodied spirits of the "giants" aka nephilim. Nephilim are the offspring of human women and "fallen angels" BTW fallen angels and the "annunaki" are one and the same.
>>
>>17963812
>I'll tell you how it is
I dare say you won't. I dare say you can't.
>>
>>17963816
So whats your opinion? What are they to you? Are they not tulpas themselves?
>>
>>17963828
The mere comparison is an insult to all that is real and paranormal.
>>
>>17963834
This is going no where fast. I presented to you a different view point and you've offered nothing. I hope my info opened you up to a different possibility and that you continue in your search for truth.
>>
>>17963838
I was aware of your pathetic interpretation long before you came along to shitpost in this thread. You've offered nothing but insult and injury, while I've told you my perspective.
>>
I saw a Dryad/Nymph once when I was a kid.
>>
>>17963841
haha your the shit poster. cases in point >>17963765
>>17963816
>>17963834
>>
>>17963855
Are you perchance offended that I claim your beliefs as offensive?
>>
>>17963860
I don't care. That's your problem. I don't find your silly beliefs offensive. I just see you as misled. And by offering info I want to help you. You've just been annoying.
>>
>>17963869
The only consistency I can find in your words is a wholesome pent up urge to sperg.
>>
>>17963873
cool
>>
>>17963880
It seems that way, but only slight, because deeper still I see a plight.
>>
>>17963884
How much pharmakeia are you on?
>>
>>17963887
Another insult just for me? What help you offer so to be?
>>
Fairies and the fae aren't real, sorry.
>>
>>17963890
You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
>>
>>17963891
Is that a challenge?
>>
>>17963893
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>17963891
That steely grin, like biting souls.
As if it's meant to feed on fools.
>>
>>17963851
What did she look like?
>>
there's a creek near my house that dries up in the summer. the dry creek leads to a small river; and where the creekbed meets the river, it opens up to this small shallow pool which has lots of pretty insects and little yellow flowers blooming. for lack of better description its like a real life ocarina of time fairy pool. the sun comes down through the trees and warms the rocks and it feels somewhat magical. but that's not where i saw the fairy house.

it's a hot summer day, taking a walk through the dry creekbed to find a nice little smoke spot by the river. about halfway down the path/creekbed i felt kind of spooked in one spot. the trees were leaning over the dry rockway and creating a surprising amount of darkness for the middle of summer.

there was a little spiky thing hanging in between the trees about eye level. it looked like a seed, i'm not sure what they are called but they are round, size of a gumball and very spiky all over. these seed things are usually brown but this one had turned black. it hung on a single thinning branch by a spiderweb with a couple of bloodred leaves balanced on it like a tiny roof.

you could dismiss it and say that it's just a natural thing but i've had a lot of odd activity around my house which i attribute (quietly and secretly) to faeries. i assume as well that the land around my home is a bit excitable as well. something about it just didn't seem random, the placement and arrangement was too intricate/deliberate. i felt a little spooked and went on to the river and on my way back home i dreaded passing that spot again, although nothing happened. i am a bit grateful because it looked like the dwelling of a darker/mischevious energy than say, the kind of fae who would hang out in the sun with the flowers. i felt like that sunny energy protected me on the way back home.

by the way to whomever posted that Tree of Enchantment PDF, thanks! i lent my copy out and have found myself missing it. much appreciated
>>
>>17963754
A lifetime of terrible experiences with demons and OBE that are now under control whenever I walk in Christs footsteps and call on Him whenever I'm in trouble.

Seriously just read the Bible and apply it with prayer and perseverance. Amputating the devil and all his folly isn't easy but with Jesus Christs help its guaranteed.
>>
>>17962079
>Shit man, I'm sorry to hear that. I've dealt with that in my own life a bit, but it doesn't affect me deeply because I'm a primary psychopath. Nevertheless, I know what it's like and while I can't imagine how hard it actually is for you, I know it is pretty hard.
>My advice would be to not see a psychiatrist, but just seek advice. If psychiatrists seem like the right people to ask for advice, fine. If you can find council anywhere else, also fine. Don't be afraid to ask for advice, is literally the advice I think is best for your situation. Whatever your troubles are in life, not asking for advice is a bigger one.
At this point, I don't think there's any advice that can help, because I don't think there's any solution for me in this world.
>>
I wish I had actual experiences like these. Closest I've come is that we had a fairy ring right in our front yard once and my little sister absolutely would not go anywhere near it for as long as it was there. She was too young to know anything about the superstitions or anything, she was just instinctively skeeved out by it.
>>
>>17939601
>You don't find fairies, they find you. Since you posted this, there's an incredibly high likelihood that one already has. When you're alone and think a fairy is watching, give a little smile and nod at the air as acknowledgement.
Are there any obvious signs a fairy is watching, or is it more like a feeling you get where you can just suddenly sense it?
>>
>>17968665
>I wish I had actual experiences like these.
Me too. Or any paranormal experience, really. I'm looking for something to make me believe.
>>
Why wouldn't I want to go to Faerie World...

So I wouldn't return to the human one... given that this is a reality so fucked that cuckboi Comrade Trump is a serious Presidential Contender....

Isn't the Faerie World a more humane option... to be free of my Earthly form and enjoy merriment with the Fae for all eternity?
>>
>>17970754
We all want to habeeb
>>
>>17966497
Anything can help you overcome your own fears and superstitions. Religion isn't the only tool, nor is Christ a reliable method that works for everyone. You found your thing, great. It doesn't work for everyone.
>>
>>17970895
I agree. If I could somehow get video games into the Faerie World, I'd go in an instant. I'm sure the "merriment" wouldn't be limited to singing and dancing, either...
>>
>>17971855
I figured it'd be more given the body of a proper maiden and then lesbiations throughout the land
>>
>>17971855
I know for me it would involve a lot of lesbian sex
>>
>>17971522
Actually Christ is the ONLY reliable method. He is the way, the truth, and the life.
>>
>>17971862
>>17971901
Uh, I'd rather not be transformed into a girl, thanks.
>>
>>17939601
Fae folk trying to bait
>>
>>17972048
Fuck off. I've watched other things be just as if not far more effective. You're a cunt if you can't accept that other things work for other people.
>>
What would happen if you came on a faerie? I don't think I could stop myself...
>>
>>17972126
The Fae or The Fair Folk, never the Fae folk.
>>
>>17972755
I think she'd be upset that you didn't cum *in* her.
>>
This psychic in France spotted a gnome on camera. Skip to 6:30

http://youtu.be/XAWu7R9mHds
>>
>>17966497
Have you considered that Satan is as much a tulpa as Jesus is and therefore naturally a tulpa is a decent match for another tulpa.
>>
>>17973472
Yup. I mean, who doesn't want little changeling babies?
>>
Alright /x/ I'm going to go find a fae and give it a phone so it can shitpost on /x/.
>>
>>17974613
Please do
>>
>>17972090

Pre-Op Transgender so if they did that I'd find it quite liberating
>>
>>17971855
You'd bake cakes too? Have swimming competitions? Play spin the Fairy?
>>
>>17963812
>"Demons" are disembodied spirits of the "giants" aka nephilim.
>BTW fallen angels and the "annunaki" are one and the same.
Haha no they're not, where the fuck did you get that idea?
>>17974613
I don't think they care for human technology.
>>
>>17974739
Oh, okay then. If that's your situation, then sure, I get it. It just seemed like the implication was that everyone becomes female in the Faerie World whether they want to or not.
>>
>>17974762
I had other things in mind, but those sound fun, too.

>swimming competitions
Will they be naked swimming competitions? I think the Fae are probably nudists in their native environment.
>>
>>17975108
No, I meant to see who's the fastest swimmer.
>>
>>17966226
In what region do you live?
>>
>>17973607
that's retarded
>>
File: 1469702274337.jpg (58KB, 537x562px) Image search: [Google]
1469702274337.jpg
58KB, 537x562px
>>17938728
>mfw everyone here believes in literal faries

Are you all like fucking nine years old?
>>
>>17975439
>Goes to paranormal board
>Is surprised that people there believe in paranormal things
>>
File: 1451964465409.png (219KB, 1011x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1451964465409.png
219KB, 1011x1013px
>>17975511
I can understand believing in ghosts or something; I don't believe in them but at least an afterlife kind of thing isn't that far out. But fucking fairies?

My god man
>>
>>17974852
>where the fuck did you get that idea?
The same place any sort of Christian gets any of the shit they say: They pull it right out of their ass.
>>
>>17975526
Have you never heard of a thing called "culture"?

People are more diverse than you seem capable of giving us credit for.
>>
>>17975526
Different cultures, mang, fairies do not have the 9 year old girl connotation they have in america in other countries. No different than bigfoot or ayy lmaos to them. Don't be a dick.

>speaking as someone who just saw this bumped to the front of /x/
>>
>>17975592
Yeah, I've heard of backwards-ass African tribal-cultures that believe in that kind of shit, but they have almost no scientific understanding; if you live in a first-world country, I see literally no reason why it would be logical in your mind.

>>17975598
>implying i don't think that people who believe in bigfoot or ayy lmaos that already came to earth (i do believe in alien life) are crazy
>>
>>17975526
$20 says faeries fuck your week up
Be on your toes bro
>>
>>17975602
How does that make any difference? I wasn't talking about whether they were correct or not, I was talking about the cultural connotation they hold.

and let's go ahead and note that you said
>I can understand believing in ghosts or something
and you're talking about other people being crazy.

Quit being a dickhead. For real. Arguing with people and saying it isn't real isn't the same thing as shitposting and starting a flamewar.

Oh yeah, and
>at least an afterlife kind of thing isn't that far out
and
>but they have almost no scientific understanding

Are you trolling?
>>
>>17975612
I meant the majority of the first-world believes in religion. I'm personally a fedora-tipper but still.
>>
>>17975616
And a bunch of European countries have their own folklore that includes fairies, so it's normal to them. That's the point I was making. To them, the afterlife and fairies are equivalent, connotation wise.

So why are you being a cunt?
>>
>>17975619
>implying the vast majority of the population of those countries believe in the folklore

are you legitimately retarded lad
>>
File: 1452384952061.jpg (10KB, 229x229px) Image search: [Google]
1452384952061.jpg
10KB, 229x229px
>>17975626
Did I say that? No. And whether they do or not is irrelevant to the point I was making.

You're a fucking dumbass. Straight up. You're too stupid to understand what the word "connotation" means and the only way you can even make an argument against me is by throwing out a strawman like that or completely ignoring my point. But you seem pretty genuine, so I have to assume you're just genuinely too stupid to understand it. Do you want me to sign you up for "babbie's first cultural differences class"?
>>
>>17938728
>How do I legitimately find one
Take LSD and heroin at the same time
>>
>>17939501

I'm pretty sure my roommate is an energy vampire of some type. Every time he's even in our apartment, I begin shaking with rage. I've never been this angry of a person before, but it recently got to be too much to deal with so I've been crashing with a friend since yesterday. I haven't been able to eat barely anything the last week, and within an hour after leaving I threw up. I've only been feeling better and better since yesterday. Fuckin Boise scum.
>>
>>17975637
No desu I was baiting you the whole time because I'm annoyed that you expect me to respect people's idiot beliefs. If I find something stupid I'm going to say so. I'm not some PC faggot.
>>
How do I get a fairy gf
>>
>>17975780
step into a fairy ring :)
>>
>>17939295
A schizo friend of mine got off her meds one time and swore up and down that her infant girl had been replaced with a changeling. She's all good now but holy shit walking into that kids room and seeing iron bars on her crib was horrifying.
>>
>>17943108
you some kinda nigler
>>
>>17939601
>Fairies are angels

They're djinns ya dumb fuck
>>
>>17954230

The only piece of useful info in this thread.
>>
>>17975802
Will that really work

Where do I find one
>>
>>17975871
oh yes anon of course it will work

just wander into the woods and look for a fairy ring
>>
>>17975882
will she be qt

it has to be like my animes
>>
>>17975927
she will look however you want

it might even last forever
>>
>>17975939
thanks anon, qt fairy girls here i cum...
>>
Irishfag reporting in.
Most of the advice ITT reads like the Dresden Files.
Long story short: don't be at it. Fairies are not to be fucked with. Better off sticking your wee lad in an electrical socket and have done with it.

Fairies: not even once.
>>
>>17938728
>actually wanting to find fae
>not realizing they're just out to destroy you
>not realizing they want your soul

I'd fuck around with ghosts and devils before faeries. >>17939295 knows what's up.
>>
>>17938728
Any time there is a fairy thread it derails into mass shitposting.

Work of the fae folk I tell ya!
>>
>>17975602
>if you live in a first-world country
Nobody lives in a first world country. The thing you call a first world country is a myth perpetrated by industrialism. Nobody actually lives there, they just make products for us for no reason. Same shit, different myth. The food gets on our plate and we don't know how it got there. Tide goes in, tide goes out. Can't explain that.
>>
>>17975729
That just makes you a dick. Nobody is impressed by your opinion about what makes stupidity what it is.
>>
>>17975821
>imblying you're on a level where you could possibly know that

Go home you inexperienced goons.
>>
File: kakarot.png (536KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kakarot.png
536KB, 900x900px
>>17938728

YFW mosquitoes are actually tiny winged fairy vampires.
>>
>>17975939
Sounds good.
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1429x1429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1429x1429px
>>17938728
Looks like a butt!
>>
Anyone know some video games where you have Fae allies? All I can think of is the pixie familiar in Neverwinter Nights.
>>
File: redcap.jpg (58KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
redcap.jpg
58KB, 640x467px
>>17975439
>>17975526
Look who came in late and doesn't know a goddamn fairy is.

If fairies are for 9-year-olds, they're reading some fucked up stories.

>>17980166
Skyrim?

If you want the ridiculous Tinkerbell-type fairies, you can go for The Legend of Zelda. Fairies show up often throughout the series, but they serve as flat-out allies in Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Phantom Hourglass.
>>
>>17978631
More like a small dick in the background
>>
>>17980166
Mana franchise.
Seiken Densetsu 3 and Dawn of Mana come to mind. If you play Dawn of Mana expect shitty controls and arguably the most depressing story I have had the displeasure of having tears jerked from.
>>
>>17980470
>Seiken Densetsu 3
I think this and Tales of Phantasia were the greatest losses of the SNES era, and I am thankful that we got fanslations, at least.
>>
File: Seiken Densetsu 3.png (1MB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
Seiken Densetsu 3.png
1MB, 1280x881px
>>17980551
The week I sat down to play SD3 was one of the best of my life. Holy shit the game is a fucking gem. Wonder why it never localized...
>>
Lol. Fairies doesn't into real. Stale memes my dudes.
>>
>>17980685
What part of "rich cultural heritage" don't you understand?
>>
>>17963912
>As if it means to
>>
>>17939601
Angels and Demons are the same thing?
Fae are just as capable of bad as they are of good.
Get out of here with your Doreen Virtue bullshit. Literally, that is whose work you are spewing right now. The same woman who is super into angels and tries to make pagan goddesses into them. u cray.
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 700x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 700x716px
>>
>>17981329
Only Paganism could need nine categories for that.
>>
>>17943282
Do you want to be my friend?
>>
>>17981329
>first pic
I've never heard of people associating paganism with archery.
>>
I read this thread with a mix of an irish and a scottish accent and it's fun.
>>
>>17983321
Same
>>
File: 1438078416970-2.jpg (77KB, 525x438px) Image search: [Google]
1438078416970-2.jpg
77KB, 525x438px
>>17983321
>>17983541
Its Larping.

>>17981329
Deus Vault you heretic.
>>
>>17983854
*vult
fucking autocorrect
>>
>>17969295
Seconding this. Is there any way to be aware that you're being watched or signs or anything?
>>
>>17970895
>>17971855
You guys need to read more about Faerie. Fairies are basically honorable sociopaths. They don't do any kind of charity, only codified give-and-take. They are ruthless and don't form attachments to people.
>>
>>17972373
Jesus Christ is the only way.
>>
>>17938728
I have a forest behind my house that has always seemed to be "magic" idk how to explain it, but you can feel it like there is something back there to be found its like time moves slower when back there... Anyways for about 2 weeks now at night I can see An area that looks lit by a blue/white glow and the lights of little orbs of the same color will appear around but it's very interesting when you try to focus on the lights its like things get blurry/ you can't focus on it... It's like I'm drawn to it but stop myself from going to it right at the trees almost like a trance should I go to them tonight???
>>
>>17940253

The iron is what will repel them, not the Xian symbolism.
>>
>>17963828
>Are they not tulpas themselves?

A tulpa is not just any mentally created spirit, servitor, artificial elemental, imaginary friend, etc. This misunderstanding you all keep perpetuating needs to stop.

A tulpa is a mentally created entity visualized within a mandala and invoked with jnana sattva. If you're not a buddhist and the entity isn't in a mandala, it's not a tulpa. Period.
>>
>>17975821

The djinn are just faeries pretending to be djinn.
>>
>>17984981
>honorable sociopaths
Isn't that an oxymoron? I thought the whole thing with sociopaths is that they're incapable of things like honor or morality.
>>
>>17975414
southeast USA, sorry for late reply
>>
>>17986240
They are unaable to feel things like attachment to humans and love and community bound by feelings but are able to cleaves to morals like debts and repayment and manipulation and deceptive truth-telling and following the letter of the law rather than the spirit. They are predicatable but are commonly cold-heartd/hot-headed and horrible whether its the winter or summer co
>>
I hate how I always get conflicting information about various /x/ beings. Some say they're good, other say they're bad. I don't know whether to believe >>17986588 or >>17939601.
>>
>>17987355
God damnit. I had a great reply then backspaced it away. basically >>17986588 is right. Fairies, the kind that glow and fly and wink in and out of existence, are dicks as far as I've interacted with them. I mean the one I interacted with had a regal bearing, for sure, but she was still, at the end of the day, a very polite, cold hearted bitch.
>>
>>17987355
Fairies are bad news, okay? Let's just leave it at that.
I got messed up by our very own fairy queen of 4chan. She told us, in her daily decree, to dream, and I dreamt, and the dreams I had were vague, yet strangely blissful, and it was harder to wake up by each passing day.
>>
>>17987355
Fairies are posting on 4chan to trick you. Perhaps that too is a trick.

>>17987642
Fairy Queen? Every thread she posted in degenerated to shitposting... but I mean, so does every thread on /x/.
>>
>>17987817
>Fairy Queen
Yup. She is a harbinger of chaos and insanity. Her words, however, ring true. Sure, it may be behind several layers of misguidance, but she never told an outright lie.
I believe her when she says she's a fairy. It just checks out. She had that eerie vibe, and she knew stuff that I haven't seen on /x/ before. Sure, everyone can read a few books, but she had deeper insight than that.
>>
>>17939571
creepyhollow forums is the wiki of fae,succubi and all differing nymphs etc.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/
>>
>>17958998
>everyone on 4chan is a troll, but me.
>>
>>17987886
Fairies found the internet then.
So are they mass shitposters or what? It's gonna be hard to differentiate them from Australians.

On a serious note, wouldn't the iron in computers kill/repel them?
>>
>>17963803
>tom riddle diary
harry potter fag comfirmed
>>
>>17987402
Please type it again. Actual experiences are always worth hearing over rumors and legends or FUD/nuh-uh not FUD.
>>
>>17988029
They are to 'strayans what hornets are to bees. Big, mean, ugly cousins. And I don't mean that in an insulting way. Any thread the Queen posted in became a schoolbook example of how threads get derailed, even though she didn't say any flaming material or bait. Just her sheer presence was enough.
On the serious note, what iron? Most of it is encased in lots and lots of plastic, even if there is iron present in computers
>>
>>17958243
what the fuck dude
my dreams
>>
The only real interaction I have with faeries would be that I leave offerings of bread, sweets, fruit or milk beneath out magnolia tree where I built a faery house and little altar thingy. We often have things go missing only to show up again somewhere I've already looked. It's good to leave offerings to earn luck and to not be fucked with by their tricks. They really don't mean harm, for the most part. their just trickers and playful.
>>
File: callipappus.jpg (794KB, 1600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
callipappus.jpg
794KB, 1600x1050px
>>
>>17988081
No. It isn't worth it. The brushstrokes is they are not these elegant, gentle things. The are beautiful, ruthless-but-in-a-predictable-honor-code-way, sociopaths. Some little people are not like that at all. I speak specifically of the Sidhe.
>>
>>17988277
>computers use copper and gold just so the Fae won't be repelled by iron
We've all be tricked yet again.
>>
>>17988738
>Some little people are not like that at all
Sounds like humanity in general then. A few kind souls covering up for an entire species of idiots.
>>
File: dumblesass.gif (684KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
dumblesass.gif
684KB, 245x170px
>>17988058
Hey now. He may be a dick, or wrong, or whatever (I didn't actually follow the conversation until now) but liking Harry Potter is not a marker of factual inaccuracy or wrong opinion. That's a blatant ad hominem.
>>17988367
The ones you've encountered, maybe. But I probably wouldn't say the same of a redcap.
>>
>>17989539
You misunderstand. The other little people mention are not Sidhe fairies but a different thing altogether. When people say fairies they are usually talking about the Sidhe, which I've described. They are very not usually talking about the Chaneque, the Geow-lud-mo-sis-ing
or the Ircinraq which are the exceptions I mentioned. It's like I said "Some canines are fun to have around but wolves are bad." and you say "Sounds like wolves are like people, some fun ones blah blah stupid shit." You misunderstood me.
>>
>>17988277
>>17989530
I'm amazed artificial materials dont have the same effect. Though its likely iron has a sort of polarized magical effect that repels magic/magical beings. Alternately, people in the thread were talking about how Fae are from another plane and how their plane was dangerous, and iron is as earth as you can get. Seeing the planet is almost made of it.
>>
>>17948682
I like the part about finding our essential innocence, and how that innocence contrasts with all the cynicism surrounding sex in modern culture.
>>
Background looks like the underside of the head of a green dick.
>>
File: this is all wrong.jpg (49KB, 286x423px) Image search: [Google]
this is all wrong.jpg
49KB, 286x423px
>>17988369
That is not something I can have sex with.
I reject it as a fairy.
>>
>>17991071
Yeah, that's a fraud
>>
>>17991071
I had a dream once I met a fairy. I was enchanted and tried to kiss her. Then she laughed at me and I puked over and over again.

Same one later helped me a bit, she pulled me out of my body, and sort of did something to my head that made me feel like I was turned inside out.
>>
File: 1462478605309.jpg (119KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1462478605309.jpg
119KB, 736x981px
When I was a child I'd play in the woods and I'd occasionally hear soft flute music coming from seemingly nowhere. Could faeries be responsible for this?
>>
>>17989708
This isn't an RP board. Either share your experience or don't ask people to take your word for it.
>>
>>17991180
I'll do neither, faggot. This isn't a court hearing. Take my word for it and verify it by looking within yourself or fuck off like a cunt.
>>
>>17991180
You seem to be under the delusion that anyone cares when and if you believe or disbelieve them. You stupid shit kill yourself and go to hell and stay there a long time.
>>
>>17991301
Looking within myself isn't going to tell me shit about the rumors others have cast.
>>17991305
Fuck off. I don't care what people believe or don't. I asked anon to share their experiences and they're acting like a faggot. I'm not going to take anyone's word for it if they're not even going to share their actual experiences.
>>
>>17991323
>I'm not going to take anyone's word for it if they're not even going to share their actual experiences.
Then shut the fuck up and don't. I don't fucking care.
>>
But I wanna get a tiny flying gf that rides mah dik like a mechanical bull ;.;
>>
>>17991329
I want to make sure you're aware that I'm not going to take your word on anything if you claim to have had a direct experience that you're not willing to share.
>>
>>17991368
And I've already let you know repeatedly that the amount I care literally, litcherally, could not be less. Because the amount I care about you is zero. Fall into the darkest godless hole in the earth.
>>
>>17991372
If you're that much of a dick I really have no reason to take anything you say as a serious warning.
>>
>>17991393
God is a dick. For all you know I am a son of God.
>>
>>17991406
Kill yourself.

And don't use the Jews this time.
>>
>>17991416
I'm telling god on you.
>>
>>17939601
faerie pls go...
>>
>>17991420
Bitch I am god.
>>
>>17991451
Blasphemy.
>>
>>17991451
why the fuck are you wasting your time on 4 then nigger?
>>
>>17938728
fairies are literal devils, if you ever come in contact with them just command them in the name of Jesus Christ (hebrew version: yeh - shaw) to leave. The lesser spirits always fear the master spirit (God)
>>
>>17991460
You know that feel when you sit back after a long cosmos and just want to chill and rest on your laurels for literally all of eternity?

Where the fuck else was I supposed to post with faggots like this running amok:
>>17991458
Not for me it's not.
>>
>>17991473
No i don't, you're spewing nonsense. Here's an idea, kill yourself and prove that you're a god, faggot.
>>
>>17991477
Only faggot sons-of-god need to kill themselves.

(But, again, do it yourself. Don't pull some fucking political stunt and get yourself assassinated. Fuck that shit.)
>>
File: krodosenpar.jpg (1MB, 1600x760px) Image search: [Google]
krodosenpar.jpg
1MB, 1600x760px
Revenge, anger, and violence are human emotions. I don't think beasts as advanced as faeries would have any need for it. I reckon faeries would gladly share their secrets with me if I could find them.
>>
>>17991489
you sound like a pussy who can't put up, what a pathetic embarrassment
>>
>>17991511
You now fully understand why the world sucks.
>>
>>17991071
God damn Holly did things to my boner.
Though the Butler was the true mvp.
>>
File: goblintestpilot.jpg (292KB, 1004x734px) Image search: [Google]
goblintestpilot.jpg
292KB, 1004x734px
>>17991496
Tell me if you find one of these.
>>
>>17991364
If she's tiny, how can she ride your dick?
>>
>>17993433
practice makes perfect
>>
File: I am in aw.jpg (75KB, 496x422px) Image search: [Google]
I am in aw.jpg
75KB, 496x422px
>>17992929
Butler is feared by man, fairy, and troll.
He is the kind of guy who would give 99% of /x/ monsters nightmares.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.