[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hidden college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: masqueroom.jpg (162KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
masqueroom.jpg
162KB, 1024x663px
The Hidden College is a secretive group that wields a lot of influence in the US. They are based in Silicon Valley and DC.

>They are right-wingers who adhere to the neoreactionary ideology, though many are former progressives or even communists.

>They are also believed to be behind the cryptic Cicada 3301 puzzle organization: http://uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/Does_Cicada_3301_originate_from_UC_Berkeley_group_(cicada.berkeley.edu)_in_90s%3F

>Relatively new compared to other secret groups – oldest members were collaborating in the 1990s, but as a group they only started in the early 2010s.

>Relatively young group of people: generation X and generation Y. Definitely not a fan of the direction the baby boomers took US culture and government.

>They are a mixture of engineers and journalists who use their influence to try to push the popular narrative in a certain direction.

>They are rumored to have turned the public against certain narratives, such as black lives matter, and made blockchain software mainstream.

>They are believed to communicate mostly online over some kind of message board system, but also meet in real life.

>They are rumored to have wealthy patrons who cloak their activities in the superficial trappings and rituals of occult groups as a diversion. This might be a bullshit diversion though.

>They base many of their beliefs around the writings of Mencius Moldbug, a computer engineer, and Nick Land, a Shanghai-based British philosopher. Only Nick Land’s blog is still updated, however: http://www.xenosystems.net/

>They currently have funding and approval to build a privately-owned city in Kazakhstan
>>
>right wingers
>not Christian
Dude wtf
>>
>>17938630
how do you know they aren't
>>
>>17938727
Deuteronomy 18:9 warns against practicing the occult, and avoiding witches, occultists, and soothsayers.
>>
>>17938733

And yet, prior to the 20th century, occultism was pretty much exclusively the domain of Christians. Look at the classical grimoires, virtually all of them are written from a Christian (or at least Abrahamic) perspective. Even now, there are a fair number of Christian occultists around.
>>
>>17938733
how do you know they practice the occult? They could just be a secretive group
>>
>>17938622
This makes a lot of sense. It explains a lot of the political events in the past year or so. I first considered the possibility of some sort of reverse psychology game going on when BLM interrupted Bernie Sanders. It was like someone was engineering them to be as hatable as humanly possible. Then we have Facebook and Reddit censoring anything that is not left leaning. Cuckerberg is a billionaire, why would it make sense for him to be a Marxist?
>>
>>17938764
Ok that was an overlook, I forgot about those, thank you anon for that.
>>
>>17938622
>based in Silicon Valley and DC

Yes, truly the most traditional, nationalistic, and conservative parts of America.
>>
I need to find them
>>
>>17938764
However, that is still not to say that the tenants of occultism are tenants of Christianity.
>>
>>17939551
lol
>>
>>17938630
>right wing
>must be religious
>>
File: 20160209_111654_2.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20160209_111654_2.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17939577
https://occamsrazormag.wordpress.com

They are everywhere and nowhere.
>>
>>17938622
>They are believed to communicate mostly online over some kind of message board system

/pol/?
>>
>>17938622
>Silicon Valley
is literally filled with indians. I don't think they have anything to do with it. And about uc berkeley, openbsd does ring a bell.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.