[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK SHIT /x/ I need your brains!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Picture 1.jpg (821KB, 1564x880px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.jpg
821KB, 1564x880px
Hey so I've posted this ARG here once before. but it was late and I don't think many people noticed the thread.
I've tried to understand some of it and I'll post what I have so far.

First here is the blog/ARG:
https://matthewtobias15.blogspot.com/

Second here is the information i've deciphered:
On July 16th, The blogger posted this "dream" he had the night before

So, it started off with me in a room covered in tiled walls. There were four seats in the room I sat in one and a very thing gangly man sat across from me. He was smiling very very large, it didn't seem like it was possible how large he was smiling.
He held up a small cube that had a smile was painted on the cube as large as the mans, and said to me, without breaking his smile, "This is a key, but not right now." He then threw the cube against the wall shattering it into many pieces. He stood up quickly and pointed to the wooden board. Shit, I'm starting to forget the dream.
He pointed to the to the wooden board and said something a long the lines of "its over here"
I then walked out into the woods and my mother was sitting there, she smiled and said. "Just be careful, okay?"

Alright now me and some other people have come to terms with the fact that this is referencing: http://thehappycube.proboards.com/

Now from that. We looked at the newest member and at the time it was a user "hilitelowlife151152" who registered on july 15th. The user message in the profile said "My boyfriend and I love ARGS. Lmao, my boyfriend DREAMS about them XDDDDDD"

So from this we are to believe that it is the same person. Remember this:

Jump to July 18th to find this snippet "... She's since been playing That Poppy nonstop. If it's keeping her from wanting to shoot up. I'm okay with it. But god she's been listening to Lowlife for the past hour, then again I guess we've all done that with a song we really like..."
>>
File: Picture 2.jpg (889KB, 1565x883px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.jpg
889KB, 1565x883px
>>17938492
[spoiler] That formatting, what the fuck[/spoiler]
That Poppy is an "illuminati MK ULTRA" pop idol act that has had some controversy recently as being another ARG as well as a musician.
One of her lyrics for "Lowlife" is "Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife." hilitelowlife151152. The only problem is we can't figure out what 151152 is.

There's WAY more to this blog. Like pic related plays some sort of role in it. I just hoped maybe you brilliant minds could help?
>>
File: 3oboX.jpg (640KB, 1053x2898px) Image search: [Google]
3oboX.jpg
640KB, 1053x2898px
bump with spooks
>>
>>17938492
Stop RPing on /x/ you autist.
>>
>>17938497
If this is connected to that dopey Poppy nonsense this is doomed.
>>
File: 1453598756710.jpg (84KB, 700x714px) Image search: [Google]
1453598756710.jpg
84KB, 700x714px
>>17938559
You do know what Rping is right?
And you know what an ARG is right?
So. I have to assume that either this is some of the lowest quality bait i've seen in a while, or you're a legitimate retard.

either way.
>>
>>17938567
No.
I don't think it's "connected" to Poppy.
Because it isn't "Connected" to The Wyoming Incident.
I'm thinking this ARG is piggybacking off of other ARG's to use as a stepping stone in the puzzle.

Like look at his latest post:
The sky was red with fast rolling clouds. I was in front of what seemed to be an apartment complex but it was the size of a sky scraper. I rang the buzzer and no one replied, I rang two more times, hitting random buttons and the buzzer panel just clattered to the floor. Inside the hole the panel covered was a drawing of a key. I reached inside to pick it up and then instantly I was standing in front of the building again, I picked up a rock and threw it at a window. It shattered and a fawn hopped out of the window. It was moving akwardly, like crossing it's legs and sort of crabwalking over to me. I put out a hand to pet it and a low but loud humming noise rang out from the the building before I waking up in a pool of sweat.
>>
>>17938577
Listen to lowlife at between 1:51 and 1:52 seconds.
"In every circumstance."
>>
OP, stop shilling yout stupid ARG everywhere.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.