[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ojai Valley Vampire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

In the 1890s, a European immigrant bought up a ranch in Ojai Valley, CA. According to local accounts the man was very withdrawn and was never seen outside in daylight hours. So when cattle, and eventually people, started to turn up drained of blood the residents grew suspicious of their new neighbor. At daylight, armed with stakes, holy water, and crosses, they went on his property to confront him. The story here goes that they found a stone sarcophagus under a tree gaurded by a large, black, dog like creature which was quickly driven away by holy water. After prying the lid open, they staked the creature through the heart and sprinkled the body with holy water for good measure. The draining deaths stopped. Nobody is really sure where the sarcophagus is, but for good measure I'm providing an approximate location. The ranch should be near this road

[Creek Road, North of Los Angeles in Ojai, CA. Take State Route 33/North Ventura Ave to Hermosa Rd, then Southeast to (North) Creek Road.]

If you do want to find the sarcophagus please be careful traveling down Creek Road, also known as Zombie Road. The area is alleged to be rife with activity. If you guys liked my summery, I can post more stories and locations.
>>
File: sourcery.png (2MB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sourcery.png
2MB, 764x1024px
>>17938357
I'll read what you got.
>>
I grew up in Ojai, my mom said she witnessed a man on the stairs floating with chains on him staring at her during the early 90s.she told me the story and she said it was an angel.
>>
>>17938357
I'm like, 10 miles from ojai, should I check it out?
>>
>>17938592
Do it faggot
>>
>>17938592
I accidentally mixed up the location with Zombie road in my post, you'll be okay. Take picks, watch out for the Chairman and headless motercyclist ghosts.
>>
>>17938357
Holy shit I'm in Ventura.
Finally something I can check out.
>>
File: 2014-08-04 12.59.27.png (384KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-04 12.59.27.png
384KB, 720x1280px
>>
More stories OP. Preferably California stories.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.