[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIGFOOT THREAD PART III: IN 3D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: medium_thBIGFOOT.gif (2MB, 240x263px) Image search: [Google]
medium_thBIGFOOT.gif
2MB, 240x263px
So, what have we learned so far, kids?
Well,
it would seem that polygraph tests are some of the most reliable pieces of evidence ever collected while simultaneously being absolute garbage.
No suit has even been created that can replicate the movements seen in the patterson film yet, plenty of really impressive gorilla and monster costumes were made as much as 30 years previous to the patterson film.
there is no (zero) physical evidence to support the reality of a giant (or even tiny) hominid living in the pacific northwest but, there are literally thousands of plaster casts of cartoon monster feet and associate professors of bigfootery out there saying "au contraire!"
if roger patterson was a conman he wouldn't have done this hoax because it would have been "too much trouble" and we all know conmen always take the easy way out.
bigfoot is real bitches! if you deny it you're just a pseudo-skeptic faggot and you need to die in a fire repeatedly until the end of time.
bigfoot has always been a hoax based on a legend based on folktales. if you believe it's real you are little more than a basement dwelling cockroach who's only source of info is 'footer youtubers and the history channel. your face should be impaled on a foot-long steel spike until the sun goes super nova and the universe implodes.

discuss.
>>
>>17937884
Yeah you really only summarized over 300 posts with stuff you liked
>>
File: 1468911227695.png (311KB, 616x812px) Image search: [Google]
1468911227695.png
311KB, 616x812px
First for bigfoot being fake as shit.
>>
>>17937884
>only source of info is [...] the history channel. your face should be impaled on a foot-long steel spike
I am content with this interpretation.

Not related to Bigfoot I mean, just in general.
>>
>>17937892
Oh thank god what a relief. I was afraid my tryhard voice of false consensus was never gonna be heard.
>>
>>17937892
why would anybody even think to put tits on a bigfoot if they're going to create a hoax? that's just way too complicated but in fact, roger patterson was known to have written a book about bigfoot and drawn pictures of female sasquatches with big ole swingin' titays and stayed up late drawing pics of ladyfoots in his bedroom while fantasizing about being carried off into caves for rough sex-play.
>>
There is a real thread up for those who want to discuss this not like children up

>>17937911
>>
>>17937939
This thread looks more promising, honestly. Why not contribute your thoughts here rather than pouting and creating an anti-thread thread?
>>
>>17937926
What's this gif meant to depict? that bigfoot is no larger than a man? Hmm, i thought bigfoot was supposed to be like 8 feet tall or some shit.
>>
I didn't make that thread, this thread is just pessimistic and has outright no real discussion. Everyone who is a supporter of the idea of Bigfoot is already discredited besides all the evidence one brings in.

That's why I think >>17937911 is a better discussion
>>
>>17937967
but there is no discussion there lol. i think you think it's better because you made it. and that's the only reason. this thread has all the framework in place for a fruitful discussion and vigorous debate in the style most accustomed to 4chan or even ancient greece, i dare say. if you have information to present then present it here discussion, anon. all shall be heard and given their due.
>>
>>17937978
He didn't make it, I did lol
>>
>>17937967
OP here. i listed 7 things i personally learned from the last thread. sure, i made it humorous but the truth is a lot of is in fact contradictory. if you have some really good data that you want to contribute i would love to read it and learn more. but until then, you're just another whiny crybaby faggot with nothing to do on a wednesday
>>
>>17937989
>>17937990
I dunno his thread just feels more sincere, yeah there are contradictory things. But that is the point of discussion, meanwhile those who provided actual evidence and did cite things are given the same respect as skeptics who don't?
>>
File: 1920_wildman_makeup.jpg (10KB, 148x276px) Image search: [Google]
1920_wildman_makeup.jpg
10KB, 148x276px
>>17937995
sure but i'm one of the people who provided quite a lot of data in the previous thread. this thread is just lighter tone seeing as people in the last thread were will to engage in all sorts of logical fallacies and not actually discuss relevant data.

in fact, did anyone ever mention that a frame from the patterson is smaller than a postage stamp and the figure inside the image is only 1/10 the height of the frame? NO. nobaody bother to mention that at all. yet, they go on to agree with "experts" who make all sorts of outlandish claims about muscle movements and hair flow patterns and other fantastical things can't cannot be seen in the film frames.

also, i've never heard, not once, anybody address the fact that the bigfoot in the film appears to be wearing SHORTS. how do you explain that? no, really.. how do you explain that???
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.