[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fleshgait Map

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: rifle.png (168KB, 1513x983px) Image search: [Google]
rifle.png
168KB, 1513x983px
Discuss
>>
I Want To Believe

it is weird that it is all along the south tho
makes me wonder if there's any validity
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>minimum input from the OP

I'm not discussing shit. Make better threads. FUck this shitty board.
>>
File: whatDo.jpg (154KB, 1110x792px) Image search: [Google]
whatDo.jpg
154KB, 1110x792px
>>17937450
>complains about /x/
>spends his every free moment on /x/
>>
>>17937406
Could you explain what this map is showing?
>>
>>17937552
It's a heat map of recorded sightings of fleshgaits (skinwalkers)
>>
>>17937406
It appears Fleshgaits are actually mexicans who just crossed the border
>>
>>17937450
I wonder what that means when I frequent /x/ and /lit/
>>
>>17937688
And Canadians
>>
>>17937688
>>17937575
fleshgaits are the modern day skinwalkers. in the stories they are usually humanoid, but bigger, and skinnier and pale. they are able to mimic voices, and even speech in general. the stories usually go like this guy goes into woods with friend(s), one guy goes into woods alone, after a while comes back but is totally weird. doesnt really talk, isnt participating, and from time to time they then try to lure single people away from the group into the woods again. at first they seem to barely be able to speak, and how to behave, but learns real fast to adapt. other things you usually here about those is that there is a strong smell which occasionally comes from them which smells like rotten flesh and metall, sometimes the skin seems to doesnt fit really well, and such stuff. maybe just horrorstories, maybe there is more to it. no idea. never saw one
>>
File: 1468549515890.png (282KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1468549515890.png
282KB, 625x626px
>>17937450
>>
>>17937406
Going to Yosemtie this weekend. Campsite at the very end of the camp. Looks like there's a ton there. Oh boy.
>>
>>17937406
How did you gather your data?
>>
>>17937694
It doesn't mean anything because it's a troll image. There's no way to reliably measure the users of an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>17937406
i would be more interested in this map if it included canada and mexico since the southwest and alaska have so much sightings
>>
>>17937406
>Ohio
>red spot by Cleveland only
Yeah, no. There's nowhere up there for them. They would be in southern Ohio with the sasquatch.
Which makes me wonder
What if a Sasquatch fought a fleshgait? Who would win? What if there was a fleshgait sasquatch? Wouldn't that be like 100 times worse?
My God I need to write this story
>>
>>17937450
Are you gonna do this in every thread faggot? Fuck off.
>>
>all the neat-o forests near me where I want to camp
>literally OODLES of fleshgait sightings

fucking ree
ree
ree
>>
>>17937406
This map is borked. As an AZ resident I can say that for one, too much of Phoenix is covered by pure red, as well as too much of Tuscon. The mountains near Tuscon are potentially spooky but the desert between Phoenix and Tuscon is some of the less spooky desert. More of the north, specifically near Sedona needs to be red, as well as the Northeast rez land.

TL;DR this map sucks.
>>
Well I live in south Mississippi (by Baton Rouge with the Blm shit going on) and I have never heard of a skinwalker sighting with any of my friends or family and we go hunting a shit ton.
>>
Shouldn't Oregon be filled? I heard there was hella sightings there. All the forest and shit
>>
>>17937694
it means your an idiot because you cant critically think why that image is a crock.
>>
File: 1455353338872.jpg (61KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455353338872.jpg
61KB, 406x480px
>Read /x/ a lot
>Read skinwalker stories
>Go on roadtrip with uncle
>Stop off at a rest stop
>He says he has to take care of something even though the truck's doing fine on gas
>It's the kind of rest stop that has a separate restroom from the store inside
>Pretty sure I see him go in the front door, out the rear entrance
>He's gone a long time, wonder where he is just as I nod off a bit (it was late and dark out)
>Woken up by sound of driver side door opening, truck is already started and moving before I have a chance to say shit
>Ask him wtf that was about, where was he
>He just stays silent
>Ask where he was, since I know he didn't stop to piss or fill up the truck
>Silence
>Mention how I saw him go in, then out the rear entrance, using those exact words
>The second he hears "rear entrance", he turns and gives me this weird, pained look
>He drives us along the road for a while, but eventually veers off into a natural path, just dirt road and trees
>Eventually he stops, his eyes look like he's near tears and he starts mimicking human speech in a really fucked up way just like every fleshgait story
>Survival instincts kick in and I bolt out of the truck
>He starts wailing and screaming fuck knows what
>Dial my mother on my phone (he was her brother)
>Tell her what's happened, what I know about skinwalkers, to call the police, then open my laptop and post this to 4chan on the /x/ board
>Hopefully they'll find my body
>Long silence
>"...Sweetie, he probably just bought drugs and he's up there now."
>mfw
>>
>>17937450
Yea , wallpapers / general is one of the most intelligent boards on 4chn. That is ridiculous. Fuck your graph, fuck your post, and go fuck and kill yourself.
>>
>>17937406
>fleshgait
Just fucking call them skinwalkers you autist, the term fleshgait has been since its conception most retarded thing I've heard in my life
>>
>>17941394
suck a big fat penis you mongoloid dickwad
>>
>>17939795
More like he's in the closet and went to have some gay sex.
>>
>>17937450
IQ isn't meant to be used on a developed mind, and in fact has little to do with 'intelligence' it was devised as a way to gauge how well a child would do learning and retaining information given. the inventor of the test even said that it wouldn't work well, if at all, for an adult. but i'm a /k/ommando on a little vacation, so depreciate yourself how you wish
>>
>>17937694
>>17938461
>>17939831
>>17941915
It is an obvious bait picture. Holy fuck.
>>
>>17937406
Wow, are people still forcing the "fleshgait" meme? Nobody calls them that way and it is retarded name.
>>
>>17937406
>map without any data or explanation
>discuss

Making such a low effort OP should be a banable offense
>>
>>17941394
>>
>>17941952
>banable
for you
>>
>>17942527
Bananable
>>
File: pps1y.jpg (28KB, 512x324px) Image search: [Google]
pps1y.jpg
28KB, 512x324px
>>17937406
building one of these fuckers , so i can go flesh ait hunting

how do i make myself better bait /x/
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.