[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet X / Nemisis / Wormwood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: tottalyalensflare.jpg (31KB, 1065x786px) Image search: [Google]
tottalyalensflare.jpg
31KB, 1065x786px
Is it already here?

Why can't we see it?

is chemtrails really just a mirroring effect on our sky so we can't see it?

How long do we have before it starts fucking shit up even more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GdMDJzj15k
>>
>>17936628

lens flare kys
>>
>>17936628
No No no.
This is so retarded. I refuse to believe that anybody would be so dumb
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 629x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 629x581px
Planet X is the dumbest shit all around town
>>
File: image.png (300KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300KB, 520x800px
OP is a fucking retard
>>
>>17936665
>>17936677

Because we all know civilizations from all continents for ten of thousands of years telling the same / similar story during the same time period of a second object in the sky following unnormal / apocalyptic events is just all made up fantasy they all suddenly wanted to do.

its not like they write down and keep records of their history or anything.

Yeah, nah, you kys.
>>
>>17936692
>>
>>17936687
>>17936686

Global warming is all bullshit.

The reason why we are getting record highs and lows for the past 20 years is something else influencing the earth.

Jupiter lost of of its cloud rings

Earths Jet stream is extremely changing

Our ocean currents are changing and deteriorating.(Earth is tilting)

The sun had a massive chunk of its surface blown out.

Extreme increase of massive meteors going through our atmosphere

Go back to your flat earth thread nerd.

>Le citation meme

>www.google.com
>www.youtube.com

go find out for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>17936692
The guy in the video sperged out over an obvious lensflare and spouted dumb shit. Thats cringeworthy and retarded. If you want to talk about archeology and ancient records, be my guest
>>
>>17936702
Literally proofs for all of this, please.

>[huge claim]
>find it out yourself faggot, this is totally not ass-pull
>>
>>17936692
Did it ever occur to you that after the first group of people made that claim, other groups of people may have heard of it to & wanted to create their own version of it? No?

That's why you wear a fucking helmet to cover your soft spot
>>
>>17936702
>my citations are google and youtube
Thats exactly what I would expect from someone spouting nonsense like this. I saw many loony yt videos and am amazed that some people fall for them without further research
>>
File: 10 Swiss Franc (Very Large).jpg (677KB, 1600x1552px) Image search: [Google]
10 Swiss Franc (Very Large).jpg
677KB, 1600x1552px
>>17936628
>Is it already here?
nah, its all fake.
Stop trying to warn the plebs, i don't want to share future the earth with them.
>>
There has been retarded youtube videos showing what idiots claim to be nibiru for 5 years+ and it never seems to be getting any closer.
What's taking so long?
>>
File: S.jpg (117KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
S.jpg
117KB, 515x525px
>>17936770
If you don't see yourself in pic related, you are not going to Future Earth aka Garden of Eden.
>>
>>17936786

Me me me... me too.
>>
>>17936810
You have to go through Enlightenment, then the path to Heaven will be open.
>>
>>17936822

We don't have to go through anything. Enlightenment is another word for selfish. Becoming, "enlightened", it's a pile of crap. Nobody who ever claimed to be enlightened had anything good to offer. Just obscure words and overbearing narcissism. Humanity could be caring for and gifting happiness to all things. We have massive potential for giving and receiving joy and happiness. Instead we are locked into happenings and fear. Every stranger is the boogieman now.
>>
>>17936822
>>17936833
1 In the beginning was the Word, & the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darknesse, and the darknesse comprehended it not.
6 ¶ There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witnesse, to beare witnesse of the light, that all men through him might beleeve.
8 Hee was not that light, but was sent to beare witnesse of that light.
9 That was the true light, which lighteth every man that commeth into the world.
>>
1 Verily, verily I say unto you, He that entreth not by þe doore into the sheepefold, but climeth up some other way, the same is a theefe, and a robber.
2 But hee that entreth in by the doore, is the shepherd of the sheepe.
3 To him the porter openeth, and the sheepe heare his voyce, and he calleth his owne sheepe by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when he putteth foorth his owne sheepe, he goeth before them, and the sheepe follow him: for they know his voyce.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him, for they know not the voyce of strangers.
6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them againe, Verily, verily I say unto you, I am the doore of the sheepe.
8 All that ever came before me, are theeves and robbers: but the sheepe did not heare them.
9 I am the doore by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.
10 The theefe commeth not, but for to steale and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
>>
>>17936842

Believing in God has nothing to do with the kind of people who say they are, "enlightened." Unless you are, in which case you're the first I've met. lol
>>
I am the good shepheard: the good shepheard giveth his life for the sheepe.
12 But hee that is an hireling and not the shepheard, whose owne the sheepe are not, seeth the woolfe coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the woolfe catcheth them, and scattereth the sheepe.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, & careth not for the sheepe.
14 I am the good shepheard, and know my sheepe, and am knowen of mine.
15 As the father knoweth me, even so know I the father: & I lay downe my life for the sheepe.
16 And other sheepe I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall heare my voyce; and there shall be one fold, and one shepheard.
17 Therefore doth my father love me, because I lay downe my life that I might take it againe.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it downe of my selfe: I have power to lay it downe, and I have power to take it againe. This commandement haue I received of my father.
>>
>>17936833
>>17936849
Genesis 3:19
For you were made from dust, and to dust you will return.
>>
Autistic rambling thread?
>>
File: spiderman called u a nigger.jpg (17KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman called u a nigger.jpg
17KB, 300x197px
>>17936869
>>
Why is everyone taking the bait?

I thought we weren't supposed to do that
>>
>>17936869
You just described every thread on this god-forsaken board
>>
File: tin_foil_hat.gif (16KB, 240x330px) Image search: [Google]
tin_foil_hat.gif
16KB, 240x330px
>>17936628
Obligatory image for this thread.
>>
You do humans realize that everything you see, feel, sense, smell, is just 1% of Universe?
99% are Dark Energy.
Nibiru is coming.
It has already tilted Sun & other planets in Solar system.
Imagine how powerful it is.
Undetectable ball of Dark Energy that feeds on negative Energy.
Fear.
How low can you get?
Can't wait to wipe you out.
Yours sincerely.
God.
>>
>>17936925
>You do humans
God can't into English
>>
>>17936925
If it were powerful enough to tilt planets, it would be powerful enough to detect.
>>
>>17936935
Because I am not human.
Your language is too archaic & complex.
I prefer symbols, holographs & sound.

>>17936936
Detect?
With your obsolete technology?
You can't even detect that you are not only living inside a holographic computer simulation, but you are simulation itself!
>>
>>17936770
any particular reason you posted that bill?
>>
>>17936951
shut the fuck up roleplaying cancer
>>
File: cameo1.jpg (30KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
cameo1.jpg
30KB, 205x205px
>>17936951
>omniscient
>english is too complex
>>
>>17936959
You are the cancer humans.
We are the cure.

>>17936961
Yes English is an ancient language.
13.8 billion years old.
>>
>>17936964
kill yourself

SAD
A
D
>>
>>17936969
I am Immortal.
I have no beginning nor end.
A Snake eating his own tail.
(;
>>
>>17936973
Please eat my tail, snakeboi
>>
>>17936976
You don't have one. LOL
But I will gladly probe your anus.
>>
The true Pahana (or Bahana) is the Lost White Brother of the Hopi. Most versions have it that the Pahana or Elder Brother left for the east at the time that the Hopi entered the Fourth World and began their migrations. However, the Hopi say that he will return again and at his coming the wicked will be destroyed and a new age of peace, the Fifth World, will be ushered into the world. As mentioned above, it is said he will bring with him a missing section of a sacred Hopi stone in the possession of the Fire Clan, and that he will come wearing red. Traditionally, Hopis are buried facing eastward in expectation of the Pahana who will come from that direction.[25]

The legend of the Pahana seems intimately connected with the Aztec story of Quetzalcoatl, and other legends of Central America.[3] This similarity is furthered by the liberal representation of Awanyu, the horned or plumed serpent, in Hopi and other Puebloan art. This figure bears a striking resemblance to figures of Quetzacoatl, the feathered serpent, in Mexico. In the early 16th century, both the Hopis and the Aztecs believed that the coming of the Spanish conquistadors was the return of this lost white prophet. Unlike the Aztecs, upon first contact the Hopi put the Spanish through a series of tests in order to determine their divinity, and having failed, the Spanish were sent away from the Hopi mesas.[26]
>>
>>17936981
I got enough tail for you baby. Take it all into your scaly mouth bitchboi :^)
>>
>>17936985

The final sign[edit]
The ninth and final sign of destruction is described by White Feather as, "You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.".[citation needed] This idea of the Blue Star Kachina marking the end of all Hopi rituals is reflected in Waters' book, Book of the Hopi, in which he states, "The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a kachina removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children.[5]" This absence of Hopi ceremonialism will coincide with the destruction of the Fourth World. Waters suggested that World War III will begin and the United States will be ripped apart by war, leaving only the Hopis and their homeland intact. The war of the end of the world is described by Waters as "a spiritual conflict with material matters [5]".

According to Hopi prophecy (as reported by Waters), shortly after the Blue Star Kachina is visible to all and the Day of Purification is realized, the True White Brother will come to earth in search of Hopi "who steadfastly adhere to their ancient teachings."

Ka'b said: “ 'A star will rise from the East before the appearance of the Mahdi and it has a tail.' And Sharik said:' Before the appearance of the Mahdi, the sun will have an eclipse in the month of Ramadan twice.' ” (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan)

Ibn Qazuwaih said that Kathir bin Murra said: " The beginning of the Aya (sign) will be redness in the sky." (Ibn Al-Shajari's Al-Amali Al-Shajaria)
>>
>>17936986
No.
You don't have one.
Your dick is too small because you are human.
All of your dicks are small I know because I created you.
Careful with the words, you are talking to God.
I can put you to stasis in a place, where there's no time nor space and rape your asshole for eternity.
Just imagine that.
A nightmare that will never end.
For eternity.
>>
>>17936987
>>17936985

Ka'b said: "The perishing end of Bani Al-Abbas (the progeny of Al-Abbas) will be once a star appears in Jawf region, and a Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) and Wahiya (catastrophe). All of this in the month of Ramadan. The redness will be between the 5th and 20th of Ramadan. The Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) is between the middle and the 20th (of Ramadan). The Wahiya (catastrophe) is between the 20th and 24th (of Ramadan). A star thrown (by Allah from Heaven) illuminates like a moon and then turns like a snake until its ends meet. Two tremors will be in the night of Fis'hain. The star thrown (by Allah from Heaven) is a Shahab (asteroid) that rushes from the sky with a powerful sound when it drops in the East and because of it, people will experience magnificent disasters." Nu'aim

The dark of night will not be deemed necessary for the commitment of sins.
Extravagant mansions will be constructed.
Singers will be considered respectable.
War shall be prevalent .
Gambling will be prevalent.
Earthquakes and Volcano’s and other natural disasters shall be common.
Good deeds will be few and far between.
False guides will mislead the multitudes.
Mosques will be decorated profusely but urge towards adoration will be absent.
The rate of accidental deaths will be on the rise.
The rich will become godless and the devout will become sinful.

Rasulullah peace be upon him said: "The Prophethood will remain amongst you as long as Allah wills, then when Allah will He will take it away. Then it will be Khilafah Rashidah for as long as Allah wishes. Then when He wishes He will take it away. Then there will be hereditary leadership for as long as Allah wills. Then when Allah wills He will take it away. And then there will be tyrannical rule for as long as Allah wills. Then when He wills He will take it away. Then there will be a Khilafah on the method of the Prophet. And then the Prophet remained silent." [Musnad Imam Ahmed 4/273]
>>
>>17936985
thanks for your unrelated copypaste
>>
>>17936990
>>>/qst/
>>
File: tldr.gif (2MB, 387x198px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
2MB, 387x198px
>>17936985
>>17936987
>>17936992
>tripfags is fagging up the place as usual
Oh shit nigger, what are you doing
>>
>>17936994
hopi natives have red purifier after comet from the east; lots of disasters: this is cyclical
in the end times two messengers appear. one old and one young.

hadith narratives give similar accounts with fire from east / red in sky, after a comet known as horn zu-shifa

Abi Ja'far said: "If the Abbas reaches Khorasan, (a star known as) Horn Zu-Shifa rises in the East. The first time it appeared was at the perishing of the people of (Prophet) Noah when Allah drowned them. And it rose at the time of (Prophet) Abraham, peace be upon him, when they cast him into fire, and when Allah caused Pharaoh (at the time of Moses) and those with him to perish, and when (Prophet) John (the Baptist) son of Zakariah was killed. If you see this, seek refuge in Allah against the evilness of Fitan (strifes and tribulations). It will rise after the eclipse of the sun and the moon. Then, soon the Abqa (a man seeking to rule) in Egypt will appear." (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan, Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi's book Al-Burhan fi `Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 32)

Ka'b said: “ 'A star will rise from the East before the appearance of the Mahdi and it has a tail.' And Sharik said:' Before the appearance of the Mahdi, the sun will have an eclipse in the month of Ramadan twice.' ” (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan)

Mahdi (young) pre-empts Yeshua ibn Maryam, peace be upon them.

similarities. not unrelated. salaam, la ilaha ill'Allah
>>
>>17937003
well, nice story time
>>
>>17937013
you too
>>
>>17936951
I think planets tilting would be a form of detection, don't you?

Oh, and the planets aren't tilting.
>>
>>17937030
YOU CAN'T DETECT SHIT.
Earth is flat just as whole Universe.
That's how holograms work.
What can you teach me something new?
Do you know how small Universe is compared to me?
>>
>>17937042
>>>/qst/
>>
>>17936964
Autism speaks
>>
>>17937072
You are dust.
There will be no memory left of you.
Everything you do was predetermined from beginning even your responses are limited.
You are just a character in a video game.
Don't be afraid when you will see the Light.
>>
Have you noticed that when you die, you can't really die. You're back on earth.
>>
>>17936770
>Mountain jew
>>
>>17936628
fucking dirty lenses
>>
>>17936702
Suuuuure, there's a fucking planet in orbit ready to smash us right now but we can't see it despite being able to see everything else in the sky
>>
Holy shit, either this thread is A+ trolling or most of the faggots here are literally mentally ill
>>
>>17937627
I'd say both
>>
>>17937627
It's called roleplay AKA the cancer that killed this place
>>
>>17936786
I just know that the person in the pic needs a lot of sleep.
>>
File: matrix reloaded.png (25KB, 816x531px) Image search: [Google]
matrix reloaded.png
25KB, 816x531px
>>17936628
>yfw you realize Microsoft has a countdown to the End of the World.
>>
>>17936692
Well we all know they were right about Y2K!
>>
>>17936692
Comets, meteors, eclipses. Anything really would work for those stories. They weren't very smart.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.