[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 138

File: 1450751107435.jpg (586KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1450751107435.jpg
586KB, 800x1200px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17934283
>>
File: photo.jpg (151KB, 1600x1595px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
151KB, 1600x1595px
Can someone give me a deep love reading? :)
>>
File: tumblr_lvmmxcRpqQ1r6qhm2o1_500.jpg (20KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvmmxcRpqQ1r6qhm2o1_500.jpg
20KB, 480x321px
I keked at
>a air query can be made to no one but also no one may answer.
>>
>>17936167
I did in the other thread kek
>>
>>17936171
Can you do a reading for when I'm going to be able to suck my own dick
>>
>>17936178
I actually see five years from now someone paid doing it. So there is that
>>
>>17936190
Do you take love readings?
>>
>>17936190
AYyyy chess would you mind giving me a read on how I can find a meaningful romantic relationship?

Apparently love is something I suck ass at.
>>
>>17936190
What kind of job do you see me getting in my close future?

I've already asked you a bunch of things, so only if it's not too much trouble.
>>
>>17936190
I just want to know if a certain person will come back to me... please help ;_;
>>
Can you do a reading for me about the out of the ordinary, possibly supernatural things that have been occurring in my life at the moment?
>>
>>17936174
Can I please get a reading for my aura and any spiritual abilities I may have??
>>
Sergio
Aries
Illustrator

I think I'm down my luck, the girl I was making plans for the future left me, have no job, and even the commissions seem to be more scarce.
Would any of you please, give e a reading about the future? Will this change? will it get worst? Will she cross my path ever again?
Thanks beforehand to whomever take this reading for me.
>>
>>17936190
Hey Cheswick,

I'm the guy that was talking to you in the previous /div/ and sobek came up.

I just have a few questions. You mentioned I should call upon him for help in this rough patch but I have trust issues so bare with me.

Why would he be interested in helping me through this?

How do I call upon Sobek?

I read a little about Sobek in in the last 30 minutes or so, but the information seems to be reiterated all over the web. All I know is that he is depicted as a human with a crocodile head, that he is considered the god of water, fertility and also destiny in some traditions, and that he has sided on both "evil" and "good" (if those mean anything) throughout it's mythological life. Also believed to have created the world in some traditions. Granted protection to his followers. That's about all I could get.

Seems like a cool guy and all but I have trust issues. I've blown myself to pieces before.

>When I was a kid I used to have an imaginary friend I would call sorby. I find that funny but I don't think it sounds the same as sorbek. So I don't think it would be some sort of tie to that when I was a child. Sorby must've been an angel or maybe a tulpa.
>>
I dunno if anyone can tell me but before I was born my mom had a still born baby... im wondering if that was me?
>>
Can anyone do a health reading for me, please?
>>
File: images (6).jpg (23KB, 393x375px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
23KB, 393x375px
I'm not concerned about worldly things, can anyone do a soul reading or something similar for me?
>>
Hello

Chas
Cancer

I'm curious about my love life in general.

Cheers in advance!
>>
>>17936174
>>17936190

RULE 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
File: AntonSlavik_CC2_Cine1.jpg (204KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
AntonSlavik_CC2_Cine1.jpg
204KB, 640x480px
Hello /x/, I don't often drop by here, but something kind of drew me here the other day. Now, I'm mainly looking at Tarot stuff, but in general, I do believe in spirituality, and many mediums of psi, like astrology (of course, not in the simple form most people understand it), numerology, graphology, etc.

Also, I noticed now and then, some tripfags and stuff do readings. Would someone (Cheswick?) be willing to do a reading? Via whatever you're familiar with, I want to see if someone can divine my path, or whether it can even be read.

Ask for any relevant information I guess. And thanks in advance.
>>
tarot versus i ching

which to learn first? advantages/disadvantages? can I use them together?
>>
>>17936371
I honestly think that rule was made for faster and more anonymous boards.

Here in div, where the image limit is never reached, and every third user has a name or other distinct way to identity themselves anyway, it's not much of a problem
>>
>>17936146
Hello I'm a male libra who recently got dumped by his girlfriend of 3 years who is a Gemini, will I get back with her? I want to so much
>>
>>17936495
I broke up with my girlfriend of three years last year. After a month or so following the brake she wanted to get together again. So my advice to you is to wait a bit and you will get your chance again
>>
File: Pham utter happiness.jpg (447KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Pham utter happiness.jpg
447KB, 1024x1365px
>>17936485
And I guess if you're not doing a soul/aura/etc reading, and need a question specifically, I guess, erm...ask these,

What paths, how many paths yet, in my future?

Will I finally be able to start my life moving?

Will I finally find her? Or did she already find me? Or am I simply looking in the wrong place?

To do what I was meant to do, what price will I have to pay?

(don't worry if the answers don't make sense)
>>
>>17936485
I'll do a spread for you in topic of spirituality in general.

You're too absorbed into finding perfect spiritual doctrine who will change your world that you're distancing yourself from people because according to you, they are too "materialistic". Jumping from one doctrine to another without getting deep in it will leave you restless because you always feel a guilt not living to your full spiritual potential. I see there's also a problem to not appreciate your own efforts as there's constant comparing to other people as they've achieved more within younger years. You'll benefit from working with other spiritual people as there's a possibility for you to meet a mentor.
>>
>>17936190
Hey, Ches. I'm a person who asked about my energy. You told me that some female drain energy from me. Can you tell me what this person look like? I have a feeling about who this person is but I want make sure and right decision.
>>
File: radiological fear.png (516KB, 903x677px) Image search: [Google]
radiological fear.png
516KB, 903x677px
>>17936661
Oh my,

I do tend to despise hypocrisy when it comes to religious/spiritual matters, but distancing myself from others for being too materialistic? I can see and yet I can't see that, will have to think deeper about what that one means. But yes, there is guilt. A lot of guilt.

The second part, ouch that's dead on. Was it really that obvious? I mean it's only really hit me hard within the past year or so, but yeah, I have been constantly comparing myself, and wallowing in it's attendant despair. As for appreciating own efforts, guess I never really learned that. I've felt that's only something someone else can acknowledge in you.

Funny you mention working with spiritual people and a mentor, I have a guru already. I guess my problem is I don't want to hear, or that I'm stubborn to live my own way.

Thank you very much anon. Kinda spooky. I've done some simple spreads before, and while I've consistently gotten the same or similar results with a question (showing something is working), either answers don't seem to be right, or it and my definitions of time vary.
>>
Question for those divining:

When you're interpreting your preferred method of divination, in what way do you take these interperations?

Is it just fun to interperate and that's all there is too it or is there another element to it?

Generally curious as to how you started and kept at it.

Also, reading please :)
>>
>>17936700
I already had it proven to me before I started since my ex had an insane accuracy rate with her future predictions. When I got started, I practiced by reading alongside trusted readers privately and seeing if my readings matched theirs. From there, I started doing my own readings, and people consistently said I was accurate, so I'm inclined to believe I am. For some it can be just for fun, but I take my work a little more seriously.
>>
>>17936742
What do you read?
>>
Can anybody give me a reading?

Wondering what to expect from my final year at Uni (going back in October) and if there going to be any big changes soon in my family.

Tom
M
Gemini
Everybody likes my blue eyes
etc etc etc
>>
>>17936755
Runes, scrying, bibliomancy, tarot, and an ersatz oracle deck
>>
>>17936777
Thank you for answering my questions. Sleep for me now.
>>
>>17936146

Trying to post a result about an evil spirit I may successfully invoked and my keyboard locked up and phone browser crashed. Seeing if anyone cares.
>>
>>17936831
Pretty cool. My phone locked up and crashed when I downloaded Liber Falxifer.
>>
>>17936835

Hmm. I do have some browser windows with some MP3s open. Probably a memory overload. Still sucked because I had typed out so much.

tldr; I finally sounded out the name of an angel in this book (which the Lesser Key of Solomon is obviously based off of) properly and heard a large crash in the other room. It was something that must have been teetering for a day at least. Turns out this encampment of angels are the evil kind. Moving on from that list.
>>
Dré
Male
Aries

Can someone do a love reading for me please?
>>
Y'all niggers better don't be dead or imma be reel mad
Or in other words: Bump
>>
File: 1457771162730.jpg (2MB, 1600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1457771162730.jpg
2MB, 1600x1050px
19, M, Scorpio, asking for a general future reading for the upcoming months.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 564x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 564x418px
Hey any readers around? I'm in dire straights and would like to know what's going to happen for me on and after July 28th, and the coming few months. Without going into detail life has become increasingly difficult for me and its reaching a whole new level.

Zach, 23, a word that is personal to me is honesty and my favorite color is green.
>>
>male (gay if it matters)
>scorpio
>Alex

About to go on a trip thats potentially
spiritual, will it be a good experience?
>>
>>17936700
I tend to connect my drawn cards into one story or find common theme. Sometimes 2 cards are enough, yet in some cases 10 are not enough. I just listen to voices and my intuition.
>>
File: demon.jpg (227KB, 1000x852px) Image search: [Google]
demon.jpg
227KB, 1000x852px
Natal chart readings. I may only do one. May be a few sentences or a few pages worth. Roll the dice.

Use astro.com's extended chart selection. Only query if chart is accurate down to the minute.
>>
File: chart.png (463KB, 797x833px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
463KB, 797x833px
>>17937327
i don't know the exact minute of birth tough, take it or leave it i suppose
>>
>>17937331
Yeah, most of what I do won't be accurate without it.
>>
File: image.gif (112KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
112KB, 748x1102px
>>17937327

Meow mine plzZzzzz it's exact
>>
>>17937335
oh well, sorry for bothering you
>>
>>17937340
Okay. I'll get started.
>>
>>17937345

Thanks anon!
>>
File: chart.png (156KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
156KB, 748x1102px
>>17937327

Mine is down to the exact minute. I'd love a reading.
>>
File: natal chart.png (43KB, 842x555px) Image search: [Google]
natal chart.png
43KB, 842x555px
>>17937327

Mine is down to the minute, never had it read exactly.
>>
File: Event chart.gif (67KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Event chart.gif
67KB, 670x471px
>>17937327
do you read horary chart my friend?

Question: I was wondering what the girl A thinks of me, is she romantically interested?
>>
>>17936371
umm they aren't avatars its a requirement of the reader so the querent gets a reading. You must be new here, welcome to div.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_alex.72241.11844.gif (110KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_alex.72241.11844.gif
110KB, 748x1102px
>>17937327
If you could read my chart it would be great. Im going on a journey that may be spiritual could you tell me what to expect?
>>
File: astro_w2at_01_kaiko.67403.38410.gif (59KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2at_01_kaiko.67403.38410.gif
59KB, 670x471px
>>17937327
Plz reed mine.
>>
>>17937345
May I ask what you use for your information? I've only found one good source for natal charts.
>>
File: hebrew alphabet.gif (9KB, 528x360px) Image search: [Google]
hebrew alphabet.gif
9KB, 528x360px
AIR QUERY HERE

I just liked a bunch of women twice my age on Tinder.
Can someone try scrying if I'll get any bang out of it?
>>
>>17937444
It has to be learned over a long time. The only advice I can give is to use charts of known people, to get a feel for the objects and how they interact. Events, too.

>>17937340
I had all these degree interpretations trotted out, ready to make all these crazy juxtapositions over pages like I usually do. But I don't think that's required here. There are only a few trends.

--Developing intellectuality via solitude.
--Being close with the family, and eventually outgrowing them? As if you were still living with your parents, but eventually you need to find your own independence.
--Creative (artistic) potential.
--Long-term success.

You seem like a deviantartist to me. Anyways, adding more to this would be unneeded. Good luck.

>>17937362
Okay, I'll get to you next.
>>
>>17937499

Thank you anon, eerily accurate. Did anything specific come to you at all you could elaborate on? I'm sure there's a reason you aren't. I trust that lol, I just crave information. Regardless, thank you. You've confirmed my intuition with your gift.
>>
>>17937546
There isn't, really. Sometimes the gist is just that way. I just kept running into the same topics through interpretations and natives. There were a few key aspects that clued me in. Moon trine Mercury, Moon trine Saturn, Venus trine Saturn, and square Neptune/Uranus in 4th house. You can look up their degrees yourself:

http://www.astrotheme.com/the_360_symbolic_degrees.php
http://www.astrotheme.com/celebrities/search_by_astrological_criteria.php?i=1
>>
>>17937362
Sun in fall.
Venus in Fall.
Mars in detriment.
Saturn in dominant.
Pluto in dominant.

An intellectual is indicated. I would guess that with Neptune and Uranus in the 9th house of world views, an artist is indicated. Could easily translate into an interest in the occult or something. I mean, the MC/Neptune/Uranus trio is a good thing, but they square Mercury (which also landed on a degree fortunate for intellectuality) in 6th house of health

Hmm. And I just noticed you have a stellium in 6th house, in Libra. Stellium stresses those two.

Perhaps it really is inclined towards an artist. Venus in 5th house of creativity, which conjunct Chiron implying a karmic tie. But it doesn't explain too well the stellium in 6th house. I mean, maybe it's both. The degree of MC indicated one in touch with esotercism, and Neptune would influence that. You are on /x/, anyways.

(continued)
>>
>>17937647
Chiron is slowmoving, but I decided to consult its degree, being conjunct Venus (2 VIR):

"Hardworking, patient, and pragmatic character. The first face of Virgo, from 0° to 4°59', is often activated in the chart of unsuccessful scientists. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully examine the natal chart in order to assess the state of the intellect. If it is strong, then, one must believe in one's good star. Indeed, after years of painstaking work, success can be achieved in scientific research, particularly in agronomics. If the natal chart indicates limited intellectual abilities, one is advised to choose a profession which addresses less theoretical matters, for instance the trade of products meant for the improvement of agriculture such as fertilizers, etc. All occupations related with the soil are favoured."

Yeah, this swings me back into the occult. Your Sun indicates iconoclasm more than artistic creativity. Certainly an occultist's problem.

"This degree often indicates lack of freedom both in the affective and moral areas. It may also describe a person who feels isolated among one's peers and unable to mingle with the entourage owing to one's beliefs."

(continued)
>>
>>17937652
Either way, I notice Saturn in 11th house of friendship conjunct conjunct many planets in 6th house. Saturn in 11th house this way tells me that you should make contacts based on what you bound yourself to, this artistic/occult interest. It's also easy to notice this because of the aformentioned Chiron. I also notice the degree of your NN (5 SAG):

"Inventive, hard-working, and selfless character endowed with exceptional intellectual capacities. Many resounding successes are achieved, and one enjoys worldwide fame in medicine, scientific research, literature, or the arts. However, owing to excessive leniency and a complete lack of interest in making money, one lets other people reap the financial rewards of one's work."

Don't take the interpretation too seriously. What's important is that group activity is indicated. The latter part of it could just as easily indicate your overcontribution. See, your Saturn has a positive contact to Mercury, but Mercury has a negative contact to your MC trio, indicating that your friendship sort of delay you in your own ends.

I even think this Pluto coincides well with what's said. It's in the 7th house of partnership, but only makes positive contact with the MC trio, all of which is square the 6th house, again. It indicates devotion, to me.

[][][]

Okay, I'll see if I want to do the next person in a bit.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_e.77522.53076.gif (108KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_e.77522.53076.gif
108KB, 748x1102px
>>17937327
Thanks!
>>
>>17937657

Thank you very much for that in-depth reading! I only have one small question about it:

>Venus in the 5th house of creativity, which conjunct Chiron implying a karmic tie

In what context is "karmic tie" used, or more specifically, what is tied? Thank you for any answer, and again for the reading.
>>
>>17937679
Chiron is the wounded healer, and is considered very similar to Saturn, which deals with karma.
Especially with Venus conjunct it, I thought it indicated that artistic expression was blocked in past lives. But it could easily refer to occultism, considering the rest of the chart. Actually, occultism makes more sense there, no?
>>
>>17937690

That's really interesting, because I've always been interested in art (specifically music and literature, which I create both) and occultism.

However, the amount it seems to focus on occultism is a little confusing, because despite my study and practice, I've never been able to get very good results.

Maybe I'm just still in a baby stage, waiting for shit to happen. I dunno. This isn't my blog, heh.

Thanks again for your time, friend.
>>
>>17937708
I was just taking a stab at it, you chart has room for both. They probably even buy into each considering where your degree of MC lands on, along with its conjunct to Neptune:

"Industrious, mystic, and quiet character endowed with an excellent memory and great intellectual capacities. Success and fame can be achieved in literature, linguistics, science, philosophy, or occultism. This degree indicates deep interests in religion, human sciences, eastern civilisations, and alchemy."
>>
>>17937725

That makes more sense to me, thank you.

Also, I'm sure you already know your skill, but you've hit the nail on the head in a lot of respects. Real deal, man.
>>
25, female, lesbian, Gemini

can I have a general love reading? or advice on how to approach looking for a partner?
>>
File: chart.gif (142KB, 747x1025px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
142KB, 747x1025px
>>17937327
If you'll have juice left by me. I'd like to have general impression what draws your eye. It's exact location and time
>>
File: 20160721_004354.jpg (413KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_004354.jpg
413KB, 2240x1344px
>>17937747
I might not give the best advice, but I can give a general love reading.

Jake of hearts – A card of youth, love and emotions. Usually speaks of the comming of a baby or a young man. But since you specified you’re sexuality I asume it’s a girl.

Nine of spades – Tears, suffering, patience, ambition. This card can indicate some form of grieving process. But it can also mean an old friend or old flame.

Ace of diamonds – money, happiness, news. Beginings. New news entering your life. A sudden shift of luck, but because it follows spades on this spread it can also mean a bit of bad luck, though I don’t think so because it wasn’t neciserilly a bad card.

I’d also like to try something new, might not be much tho:
I see, a dark haired woman, she’s smiling. Her smile makes me smile. Then I saw a lotus flower, with an energy beam shooting from it, not sure what that’s supposed to mean. Flandre Scarlet wings, so maybe something with touhou. Her face again, smiling. And then a yin/yang symbol.
Again, this might have not been much, very experimental. Maybe I am just crazy.

Anyway, I hope at least something was useful to you. Good luck in your love life, good luck in your life in general. Take care of yourself. Have a wonderful day. Peace.
>>
>>17937878
May I also get a love reading? 26 fenable scorpio straight, recently broke up with a man I thought was "the one"... heartbroken but wiser :(
>>
any readers on?
>>
>>17937878
thank you so much - the "old flame" comment made me worry a bit, especially after you said the "coming of a man" - before I figured out I was gay, I was in a very abusive relationship with a man who has, unfortunately, decided to return into my life before. however - the dark haired woman makes me wonder....

ill try to take it all in stride tho. and I really appreciate the reading. thank you so much!
>>
>>17937878

are you still doing readings kaiko?
>>
>>17937878
I don't really know if you're still around, but I'd really appreciate a reading. By anyone really, if you can't do it, Kaiko.

Just how badly did I fuck up my future by dicking around these past few years? Do I have anything other than failure to look forward to? I'm 18 and a Leo.
>>
>>17937878

30 virgo. Would talking to the woman I just met be promising?
>>
>>17937992
>Just how badly did I fuck up my future by dicking around these past few years?
>18
Jeez lad, your life is still starting.
>>
>>17937937
>>17937979
>>17937992
>>17937998
Sorry, I went outside because I had promised a homeless person some food and drink yesterday.
I'll get started on you in a moment.
Might take some time tho. I'm very slow in the things I do.

>>17937961
That's a bit worrying. Hope everything turns out right for you. And yw ^^
>>
>>17938051
Can you tell me about my future gf if I ever met her? I don't have a luck in meeting good people at all.
>>
>>17938051
Thank you :)
>>
File: 20160721_021851.jpg (369KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_021851.jpg
369KB, 2240x1344px
>>17937937
Six of hearts - Family, friends. Love, things deeply felt. Paths. You can expect to be in a long haul with something love related.

Queen of diamonds – Money, luck, fortune. News. Socialising. Beauty, mothers, nurses. Sensuality. She could be a motherlike figure that inspires happines or advice.

Four of spades – Tears, war, violence. Change. Warning. Decisions. Stagnation. Feeling a little stuck, immobalised even. Some changes you don’t want to make, with dire consequences.

And now on to the experimental bit:
I see a dark figure, looking down on you. A bird flying away. Then a brown leather shoe. A crowd of people. A scarecrow in the crowd turns his head.

Hope there’s anything useful to you in there. I’ll be sending you good vibes. May you recover soon, may things get better. Best wishes, and peace.
>>
>>17938051
marry me kaiko!
>>
>>17938137
That is....very strange indeed, the vision? Hmmmm... thank you!
>>
>>17938051

that's okay, i want a general love reading too. i'm a female, i dunno what else you need
>>
>>17938137
Could I get spiritual guidance? I've been feeling kind of lost..
Gay male scorpio 19
>>
>>17938137
Me too maybe? I'm not sure if I have a libido problem or not but I don't feel like I care enough about companionship

Nash, Male, Taurus, 20
>>
File: 20160721_022709.jpg (658KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_022709.jpg
658KB, 2240x1344px
>>17937992
Six of clubs – A black card, meaning no. but clubs is the house where hard work pays off and sixes are all about paths and new ways. So there might be something good for you, but it will definitely be hard to achieve.

I’m seeing a long stretches but not so high brick wall. A bird or an airplane. Lucky number 7, facing a mirrored 7. A bird again, carrying a message. And now someone is reading a book.

Good luck, my friend. Hope everything turns out right for you. Lots of love and positivity from me to you. Remember to love yourself. Take care. Peace.
>>
>>17938051
>>17937878
If you end up having time, I'd like a reading too please! Sorry to be lame and also ask for a love reading.
>20
>F
>Sag
In case you need any info.
>>
>>17938137
24 male, Virgo
A general love reading pls
>>
>>17938140
Maybe if I get to know you better kek
>>
So many people. If I do you all I might end up killing myself D:
>>
>>17938197
Don't do that :/. You don't have to do everyone, especially if you feel you need a break.
>>
File: 20160721_024452.jpg (588KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_024452.jpg
588KB, 2240x1344px
>>17937998
Short but clear answer: Four of clubs - Nah probably not

Long but vague as hell answer: I see a face. that reminds me of myself like 4/5 years ago with emo-to-the-extremo make up on. Then came a whale deep down in the ocean. Two eyes staring.A framed picture. It's a landscape. Eyes again, slowely turning unto a full face, she mad.

I know the second part is probably just a little to random, just trying to experiment. Anyway, I hope it was of any use to you. Best of luck to you. That you may find love and friendship and good health and wealth and prosperity and just the general good stuff. Have a nice day. Peace.
>>
File: Inia headpat.jpg (137KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Inia headpat.jpg
137KB, 1440x810px
>>17937878
Since everyone else is, can I get one too, if you're still here?

27, male, Pisces, straight
>>
File: 20160721_031322.jpg (353KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_031322.jpg
353KB, 2240x1344px
>>17938153
Four of clubs – Work, business. Destiny. Choices. This card is about potential. Right now not much might be happening, but it is time to prepare for change.

Four of Diamonds – Luck. Money. Happiness. Work. Discussion. No news. A long and boring waiting period for you. Wait for the right moment.

Queen of spades – Fighting. Suffering. Teachers. A rivalling woman. Jelousy. She’s powerful and knows how to get what she wants. Trying to take something from you, be it a lover.

Now what I see is a dress. Now two people walking. A demonic figure. It’s really big and looking down on the two people. A comb, or really really sharp teeth. A forest reflected in a big lake.

Good luck to you, hope this was usefull. I’ll be sending you positive vibes, positive energy. Have yourself a wonderful day. Peace.

PS- do you happen to live in a somewhat northern place?
>>
>>17938302

>A demonic figure. It’s really big and looking down on the two people.

well this sound extremely scary

thanks kaiko, some of it doesn't make sense but it could in the future. and i live in a state that can be considered northern, yeah
>>
File: XL7jdVS.jpg (113KB, 1696x1200px) Image search: [Google]
XL7jdVS.jpg
113KB, 1696x1200px
>>17938087
>>17938161
>>17938176
>>17938184
>>17938187
>>17938229

It just so happens that my laptop decided that it will auto restart in 5 minutes, So I guess that's it for today. I'll do you guys later, like tomorrow, might be in a new thread, probably, seeing how fast we manage to run out of post every time.

I'll be gone now. Nightnight.
>>
>>17936348
Chastity?
That's my name!
>>
>>17938598
Now you don't have to get a fake name for the pole.
>>
File: 1462913513470.jpg (15KB, 207x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462913513470.jpg
15KB, 207x300px
>>17938229
Does the name Jake or Justin mean anything to you?
>>
Can someone please give me a general health reading?
>>
>>17936146
That girls head is a wolf. Spooky.
>>
>>17938623
No
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 823x1024px
Cheswick! Help!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>17938197
This
>>17938206

I'll be a reader on here soon to help out. I just want to be truly ready. Readings can be draining so don't overdo it
>>
>>17938598
Nah mate, short for something else lol
Nice name btw
>>
Who is doing readings?
>>
File: 20160721_104842.jpg (310KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_104842.jpg
310KB, 2240x1344px
>>17938087

Ace of hearts – friends, family. Love. Emotions, beginnings. Meaning the beginning of a new romance perhaps.

Four of hearts – Love, emotions, things deeply felt. Decisions. Stagnation. Preparation. A chest filled with promised potential and excitement. But getting mired down in preparation can mean a lockdown.

Two of Diamonds – Money, luck, happiness. Pairs, exchange. This card is all about sharing, news, gossip, financy, happiness or fortune, with someone else .

So yeah, a lot of good cards for you actually, sorry you had to wait so long. Have yourself a nice day. Good luck in your love life, and just life in general. Peace.
>>
>>17939611
Can I get a love reading for the girl I'm pursuing? We're going on a date soon and I'd like to know how will our relationship develop.
>>
File: 20160721_111208.jpg (348KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_111208.jpg
348KB, 2240x1344px
>>17938161
Queen of diamonds – Money, luck, news, socialising, beauty, teachers, nurses. Someone that inspires joy and happiness in your life. That does what must be done.

Four of diamonds – Fortune, happiness, choices, stagnation. You waiting on tenterhooks for for a proper resolution.

Four of clubs – Work, business. Conflict, discussion. Destiny. Decisions. Potential. At the moment, nothing is happening, but now is the time to prepare for inevitable changes. By tilling and plowing yourself, the outcome will be far better.

I see, a face, coming closer. Too close now, but uncomfortable. Now an upside down triangle. A man with a hat. Then an apple. And now, an eye that is opening. A hand with claws, reaching out.

Hope you may find any use or insight in this. I’m sorry you had to wait so long. I’ll be sending you good vibes. Good luck with your friends, and family, and love, and for any plans you have. Best wishes, and peace.
>>
>>17939622
Added to the list, I still have a bunch of people from yesterday that I need to finnish first
>>
Guide me.
>>
File: WE SHALL OVERCOME.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
WE SHALL OVERCOME.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>17938623
Actually me, but...well, I know someone or two over my life by those names, but significant? Not really. I don't seem to get it. How far away does this seem?
>>
File: Katia baptized.png (483KB, 1280x761px) Image search: [Google]
Katia baptized.png
483KB, 1280x761px
Kaiko, this is me, >>17936485 >>17936633

Would you be able to do a reading if you're still here tomorrow? Add me to the list.
>>
File: 20160721_112029.jpg (315KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_112029.jpg
315KB, 2240x1344px
>>17938176
Four of diamonds – Money, luck, fortune, news, Stagnation. No news, a long and dull waiting period. Things will stay like that for you for some time.

But you can expect great happiness from the Ten of diamonds – happiness, luck, socialising. Ending. Completion. This card explains a sudden improvement of sircumstances. Fulfilment of personal goals and dreams.

Three of hearts – Love, family, friends. Things deeply felt. Growth, wishes. A wish granted. Something deeply longed for is about to appear. Especially paired with the ten of diamonds. Good stuff for you, my friend.

Now for the vague nonsensical visions: A young lady, smooth skin, very much emphasis on the eyes. Now I see C3PO??? A little light, falling down slowly like feathers. It falls onto a foot, peeking out under a kimono.

Alright, hope that was insightful to you. My apologies for the long wait. Best wishes to you, my friend. May you have lots of love, friendship, good times, good luck, fun, joy, a healthy life, all the things. I’ll be sending you positive energy. Peace.
>>
>>17939680
Are you Kaiko still doing readings? Could i get a guidance reading?
>>
File: 20160721_114212.jpg (583KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_114212.jpg
583KB, 2240x1344px
>>17939663
Noted
>>
File: 1468923693128.jpg (369KB, 496x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468923693128.jpg
369KB, 496x800px
Grandiose mystics please be aware
Anyone can do what you do, it's up to the knowledge one possess, not some latent inborn talent. Although, people born in struggle will always come out much stronger than they went in.
>>
File: 20160721_120955.jpg (447KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_120955.jpg
447KB, 2240x1344px
>>17938184
Seven of Spades: Tears, suffering, war, Inversion. Tears, definitely tears. But they can also be tears of joy, or for a good cause. It can imply victory or glory.

And the seven of hearts – Family, friends, love. Emotions. Trouble. Hate or fear. A love grown to strong and in the process gone bad. Turned into hate or terror for the other person.

Jake of clubs – Work. Destiny, discussion, youth, messages. A peer, someone with whom you have mutual respect.

And I see someone standing in an open door, they masked their face. A kid looking happy but not overexcited. Death, a skull, oh dear. A business man, walking a path.

I hope this was of any use to you. Hope everything goes well. I’m sorry for the long wait. Take good care of yourself. Peace.
>>
>>17939733
If you get the chance could I get a love reading for 2 men I'm interested in, and my future with them? I could exchange a reading with you, I also do cartomancy :)
>>
File: 20160721_122937.jpg (608KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_122937.jpg
608KB, 2240x1344px
>>17938187
Three of diamonds – Luck, fortune, news, happiness. Growth, wishes. Generosity. Can either mean you are being too generous, or receiving a gift.

Six of spades – Suffering, fighting, warning. Paths. Temptation. Temptation. Temptation. You might want to look out for that. Or give into it, your choice.

Six of Clubs – War, violence. Change. Paths. A clear trail. A definite sense of purpose.

I am seeing the devil, doing some weird ass moves I wouldn’t call dancing. A person with huge wings now. A horned mule. Someone lighting a candle and walking down a dark corridor with it. Creepy stuff m9.

Hope that was useful or insightful to you. Sorry for the long wait. I wish you the best. I’ll be sending you positive vibes, positive energy. May you have good luck, good health, wealth, fortune, happiness, friendship, love, etc. Have a nice day. Peace.
>>
File: 20160721_125231.jpg (358KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_125231.jpg
358KB, 2240x1344px
>>17938229
Ten of spades – Tears, suffering, fighting, fear. Conclusion. Ruins. The aftermath of woe and trouble. The worst is over. Time to pick up the pieces and move on.

Getting confirmed by the Ades of Space – Meaning Death. - Not a physical death tho, more like a sudden change or the ending of something.

Leaving us with the Three of diamonds – Fortune, happiness, news, wishes. Generosity, sometimes even unwilling generosity. Throwing pennies in a fountain.

And I see: The face of a woman appearing and disappearing at different angles. New she’s standing there all creepy like a ghost. A small person running away from above. An open hand. A dog, climbing a little hill. The letter T.

Hope that was at least somewhat useful. Very sorry for the long wait. Hoping the best for you. Have a nice day. I’ll be sending you positive energy. Good luck in whatever you do in life. Peace.
>>
File: 20160719_215846.jpg (345KB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
20160719_215846.jpg
345KB, 1344x2240px
Taking a little break now. Coming back to the people that asked today after that, so don't worry.
>>
>>17939611
You don't need to sorry. Making breaks is important and if you don't feeling well take care of yourself first and fuck everyone else.
Thank you for reading very much. Have a nice day!
>>
File: 20160721_133851.jpg (496KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_133851.jpg
496KB, 2240x1344px
>>17939622
Ades of space – the infamous death card that is never about actual death but more about a sudden transformation or ending.

Paired with the ten of spades – Suffering, war, change, completion. The end of suffering, a time of peace and calm now that the bad is over.

King of Hearts – Family, friends, love, things deeply felt, A man of wisdom, age, and power. This card represent yourself actually. Whether or not the relationship is working out, it will leave you much stronger and wiser.

I see, IC, icey, aye si: A sunset, over a lake, trees in the distance. A pyramid in the clouds. A face, and a hand reaching out to it. Waves crashing the shore, a bit violently. A koi swimming around as seen from above. Getting a mainly a sense of a water theme here. It all looks calming and positive to me.

Hope the best the two of you, good luck on your date. Best wishes. May you find happiness in many things. Peace.
>>
>>17936633
Way to many questions to do with cards. I'm gonna try looking for answers elsewhere.

>What paths, how many paths yet, in my future?
I see a young girl in tall grass, Some sort of trinity, A long long line of people. Seeing trough a car window now, a flat-ish stretched landscape. And now a fight.

>Will I finally be able to start my life moving?
A sofa, Someone walking down stairs. A very shocked person. Seeing a horse now, man jumps on it and rides away. Roman looking arches.

>Will I finally find her? Or did she already find me? Or am I simply looking in the wrong place?
I see two mountains, now an eye, dark colour, gazing away in the distance. A long buss drives away, a girl stands there, turning around. A cat looking left and right repeatedly. Now I see a bed. The girl now appears to be thinking of something. A door, but it's way up a very long staircase.

>To do what I was meant to do, what price will I have to pay?
A face appears, and disappears again, a road with poles along the side, it's nighttime. A dark mist dimming out a light. A raccoon jumps out of it. A lonely person sitting on a bed. Now I see a cellphone, And now, a kiss. I see an old lady standing in a storm.

Now that might either have been totally incomprehensible bullshit for you, or you see exactly what it all could mean. I don't know kek. Hope it was some kind of useful to you. Good luck in your life. best wishes from me. I'll be sending you positive energy. Have yourself a lovely day. Peace.
>>
>>17939866
Yo give me and love reading if you're still reading and got some juice left.
I need a qt :(

Male,gemini, straight

Thank you , even don't get to me
>>
Good afternoon, Anon, Tarot reader available for a short period of time - please ask your question. Major arcana.
>>
File: 20160721_143033.jpg (510KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_143033.jpg
510KB, 2240x1344px
>>17939686
Seven of Diamonds – Luck, fortune, news, hapiness, inverse. You are being lied to by someone. Little white lies to sustain you. But they will eventually cause you trouble.

Jake of diamonds – Happiness, Money, Socialising, youth, messages, peers. A young boy or girl. Some good news is about to arrive.

The king of space – Suffering, tears, violence. A man, wisdom, power. Judging. A wise investment will be made. Or this man will provide very good advice in your life.

I’m seeing: A book. People outside, walking around, it’s going to get dark soon. A sushi roll? Okay why? A pillow, someone laying down on it. Sex is happening. Now I see a very tall mountain, the soil is made of screaming faces. A red wire. Someone walking on it, and now he’s walking on ice.

I rolled a 14 for you… that doesn’t mean anything. I just like rolling dice.

I hope this was useful to you, at least somewhat. Have a nice day. Good luck, lots of love, take care of yourself. Peace.
>>
>>17939893
Nvm, I thought Kaiko was on break ^^
>>
>>17939897
No please continue. I'm having fun and all, but it's really starting to drain me.
>>
>>17939900

Thank you, I should be available for the next hour or so
>>
>>17939893
Will me and my ex W will be together sometime in future?
>>
>>17939902

Interesting, Anon, while shuffling for you the Chariot card jumped out of the deck - I'll come back to that.

The card to answer your question is Temperance (R) - This card points to an unhealthy, unbalanced relationship that just cannot be brought to a stable equilibrium, and indicates a constant struggle that drains and breeds resentment in any relationship.

Normally this would indicate not that you will not get together, but that for your own mental wellbeing you should not. To summarise Temperance - it's not saying yes or no, but that it's not the best relationship for you.

To go back to the card that jumped out of the deck, the Chariot (U) - this card is telling you that if you do CHOOSE to pursue working at your relationship, it will take a lot of work and you'll need to be very strong and firm. It will exhaust you, and really it's up to you to decide how much effort you will put in. You'll also have a very tricky balancing act between being dominant/passive and this will be emotionally demanding.

Really Anon, it won't be the best relationship for you, and with the Chariot card in particular my eyes were drawn to the charioteer's face - this is you, your face tense with struggle and effort, and your energy being constantly drained trying to make things work. I am sorry.
>>
>>17939900
Yeah it's good to read but don't go too far on your limit Kaiko, I have been doing just few readings to spare my energy. I will finish my email readings then start here soon. Hope everybody is doing well.
>>
File: 20160721_150110.jpg (589KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_150110.jpg
589KB, 2240x1344px
>>17939870
Seven of diamonds – Luck, money, happiness. Inversion. Lies. Deceit. You are being lied to.

A king of Space – Tears, fighting, warning, A man of wisdom, age and power. A very powerful, evil man, he will take from you what he can, or strike you down when you’re weak. Perhaps he’s the one that lies to you.

Three of spades – Suffering, war, change, growth. Some big obstacles you will need to overcome. Finding that qt is gonna be real hard for you and I sense someone is doing their best to block your way.

I hope there's something useful for you in that. And that you may get the girl you deserve, even though it will be hard. Best wishes to you. Have good luck in your life, lots of love, friendship, happiness, joy. Peace.
>>
>>17939893

Hey. How do I fix myself?
I know the life is hard and I'd say I'm not doing terrible at all but still I feel like I don't extacly cut the mark in career and personal relationships.
>>
>>17939921
Hi Freya,
I was wondering what my ex thought of me and if he still has any feelings for me. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17939930
Would you want to exchange a reading?
>>
File: Pham acceptence.png (625KB, 1092x615px) Image search: [Google]
Pham acceptence.png
625KB, 1092x615px
>>17939693
Thank you!

>>17939788
Oh dear. Well the last part is a little confusing, but I think I understand some parts of it, in a way I don't consciously realize. An open hand especially...

It's finally, nearly over then? Oh God, it's nearly over. It's finally, nearly fucking over.

Thank you Kaiko. You've given me hope at a time when I really needed it.

;_;

>>17939866
And thank you for this too, it was also me. Some of these parts are pure incomprehensible, yet I *know* them on some level. Unless I'm interpreting them wrong, I seem to understand what's going on.

I'm seeing a pattern for sure, but I thought that place I was supposed to go, that it was already too late now. Maybe it isn't, not yet. I should have trusted myself, trusted my feelings.

It's interesting, you seem to have seen not only the near future, but the far future. Some of this imagery had been in my mind. I'll be thinking about it for sure, but either way, thanks a ton. God be with you.
>>
>>17939930
Okay, I'm dead. Sorry if I forgot anyone, but i'm really done now, so maybe another time. There's other people doing reading now, so all should be fine. I'm going to enjoy a cup of tea now.

Have yourself a delightful day everyone. I wish you all the best. And as always, peace.
>>
>>17939931

Hello Anon, your card is the Pope/Heirophant (U) and is a lovely optimistic card indicating many avenues to improve yourself.

This card is about education/establishment/groups and is telling you that a great way to improve yourself is to return to education OR to teach others a skill or ability that you already have. I have no doubt that the Pope figure is representing you - a calm, learned, respected figure with a huge responsibility for his followers. You have a gift you can share, and doing so will allow you to blossom and grow. The satisfaction and peace you will know from developing yourself will change you and your life for the better.

If you have a hobby or skill you want to improve, embrace it and let your creativity shine - your path is to guide and support others by sharing your gift(s).

You have tremendous leadership and support skills you can develop, please do not waste them
>>
>>17939893
Thank you for doing these.

Will I find my true love, or is it a life doomed to suffering? And does she tie into my greater destiny?

Will I have to travel to find her, or is she going to find me?
>>
>>17939930
can i have a general reading?

>M
>Virgo
>>
>>17939957
There is no one such person, nor there is something like a true love that's been set from before. Love is built up over time, and it can happen with almost anyone. Just giving you a tip before you really do doom yourself to suffering with this kind of thinking.
>>
>>17939893
>>17939960
>>
>>17939930
What a fucking negative reading ... :(

I believe the reading is accurate ,no idea who the man is though. Don't know what to do t. B. H

Thank you for the reading ,kaiko.. Hope you be able to rest , Take Care.
>>
File: 1454775-1144x886-11313213.jpg (553KB, 1144x886px) Image search: [Google]
1454775-1144x886-11313213.jpg
553KB, 1144x886px
>>17939941
Maybe one day. Sounds fun, but right now I'm totally out of juice

>>17939945
Oh nice, didn't realise you was the same person. You're welcome. If you ever need me again, you'll find me.
>>
>>17939953
Thanks man. It inspired me :)
>>
>>17939937

Hello Anon, to best answer your questions I have drawn one card for each.

What does your ex think of you? Emperor (R) - This very much indicates that they view as being 'bossy' or dominant and aren't much for comprising, so there's a feeling of being stifled there. You seem to have a lot of power, not just in your personality but in 'yourself' as a whole.

This is a gift and a curse as it means that you may cause people to become defensive or to withdraw, even when you feel your behaviour is balanced and fair.

For your second question, you drew the Magician (U), in fact a very positive card indeed - the time spent not being in a relationship with you has given them time to think and they've been able to reflect on your time together. They have feelings of optimism and excitement toward you, however these feelings are tempered by the Emperor's dominance.

There is still hope there, and you can take advantage of this by working on your power and learning to balance it. You have no reason to feel insecure or less than any other person - once you've learned and fully understood this your confidence and self-esteem will just bloom, and then it will be beneficial for your ex to see how you've improved. Do NOT rush things- right now they won't admit to any feelings as their barriers are up - be patient, Anon
>>
>>17939969
I don't chose to give negative reading m9, it just happens. I sincerely hope everything will turn out right for you
>>
I know it's not up to you ,m8
>>
>>17939893
What is in store for me career-wise?
Thank you
>>
>>17939921
Thank you for the reading, it is very accurate. I believe the W guy is very emotionally unstable and somehow I feel the need to help him and be there for him, yet other part of me is going mental along with him. I do want this to workout but seems like its impossible. Thank you for assuring me that I should not give myself to someone whos never gonna appreciate my efforts and struggles to make things work.
>>
>>17939957

Hello Anon, the best way to answer your questions are to refine them to 2 questions and we'll draw a card for each.

While shuffling, Temperance (R) jumped from the deck so I will revisit this card.

How and where can Anon meet the person they'll have THE connection with? The World (R) - You are becoming very frustrated and cynical Anon, and the card is telling you that the biggest negative influence in meeting your connections is in fact your own attitude and behaviour. This isn't terrible, it just means that the card is telling you that your confidence and optimism are at an all-time low, so even when the opportunities to connect with people arise, you are blind to them. It seems like you're waiting for a 'rainbows and bluebirds' moment but you're blanking out obvious opportunities in your life.

In order to make your connections you need to develop a couple of positive behaviours and embrace them - first of all, get out of your comfort zone. Travel is advised but it doesn't need to be a different country - just get out of the house and visit shops/groups/areas that interest you. Do NOT go looking for love - go looking for things that interest you. It's through your interests that you will make your connections. The universe is not against you - your own 'blocks' are, and you have so much more control that you think.

Here's where the Temperance card falls into place. In this reading, She is telling you that you need to try to back off from your obsession - you have a very firm idea of what you want but you currently lack the emotional flexibility to get what you want.

I don't need to draw another card, because you will need to travel (out of comfort zone) and you must invest in yourself and your interest over love - as >>17939964
said, it's not going to be an immediately lovestruck moment, but you will know the connection as soon as you meet them. If you keep making finding love your priority, you will sabotage yourself.
>>
>>17939895
Thank you Kaiko for reading. Could you try to interpret your reading? What first thought comes to you when reading it?
>>
>>17939960

This is my last one, I'm afraid.

Hello Anon, your card today is Judgement (U) which is optimistic - it's pointing to you 'waking up' after a period of being stuck in a rut or being very negative. A positive phase of your life is beginning now, and if you've recently been tested or tried, you've passed with flying colours and truly proven yourself.

Keep your eyes open for opportunities coming your way. You've earned them!
>>
>>17939893
Dear Freya ( i assume it's norse goddess of fertility? ), my question might seem vague but here it is - why i'm not able to reach my "molten core"? I've always felt that there's passion and energy inside me but i've never been able to access it, feels like i'm wanting to self-destruct myself because of inability to live.
>>
I have to go now, my apologies to those I did not have time to read for. I will come back as often as I can.

Thank you
>>
>>17939893
Chris
M
Gemini

Q: How do I move on from her?

Thank you for your time and effort Freya, and bless you
>>
>>17940029
Give i some time, focus on yourself,your family,your hobbies and your friends. It will get easier as time moves on.
>>
>>17939985
Wow, thank you so much for your reading Freya. A lot of it made sense and I really appreciate your time. Have a gr8 day!
>>
>>17940055
It*
>>
>>17939893
"C"
Male
Libra

Will I ever make anything decent of myself?

Thanks in advance, m8.
>>
>>17940021
thanks for the reading. it's good to hear that things will finally improve.
>>
File: photo19.jpg (11KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
photo19.jpg
11KB, 320x350px
>>17939680
Kick. Ass.

Thank you Kaiko
>>
AK
M 27
Aquarius

I rather keep my question vague; what's the verdict?
>>
>>17939997
uwot?
>>
>>17938218

I doubt its as negative as you say. I'm sure your vision refers to something real but i'm gonna try anyway.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 267x189px
>>17940139
Bumping. Everything below page 3 scares me
>>
What are floating light orbs? Are they souls or just glitch in matrix?
>>
File: 43577.jpg (157KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
43577.jpg
157KB, 500x705px
One or two quick readings (no love readings). State gender and question.
>>
>>17940539
Male

How can I improve things?! I feel like I'm lost and unable to see what I must do.
>>
>>17940539
Male
I think my co-workers at one of my jobs don't like me. At one job they seem to like me, but at this other one they seem to despise me. I guess it's because I keep on arguing when they turn all self righteous and liberal and pretend to us (even though I'm not conservative, it annoys me and my usual response is to get aggressive). What do? Should I leave this job and just work full time at the other?
>>
>>17940539
Kaiko, female, gemini, netherlands.
Who should I tell it to first? Like, who will be most understanding/supporting?
>>
>>17940559
Kanker
>>
>>17940570
Je moeder
>>
File: 1446163566283.jpg (147KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
1446163566283.jpg
147KB, 800x641px
>>17940572
Wat de neuk
>>
>>17940539
Male

What is my health in the near future?
>>
>>17940539
Male

How can I get more power?
>>
>>17940570
Nounou, always this hostility..
Cheer up!
>>
>>17940539
Male

Should I continue on the career path I'm pursuing?

thanks
>>
>>17940572
Kaiko u missed me :(
>>17939755
>>
>>17940605
j-just banter

Take Care ,anon
>>
>>17940613
I did? My bad.
I'll get right into it
>>
File: 6+5+64.jpg (203KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
6+5+64.jpg
203KB, 500x731px
>>17940555
I sense that this question is very important to you as i see the black mist of anxiety coming from you. A part of this "blackness" is coming from your mother as she's likely who shaped you into current yourself. You have that secret desire to prove yourself and especially others that you're capable of conquering the world but there's a problem that you're very afraid of making the wrong decision as you see only one shot at doing this rightly. Another slippery slope is your emotions - you're hypnotizing yourself into this desperate situation. As soon as you see signs of upcoming disaster, mind tells you to abandon everything and retreat into fantasy world, it also brings emotional memory of previous attempts. All you've ever wanted is to have a new beginning in distant place where no one could remind you of your painful past. What you must to do is pick a new start and live through all pain mind will throw to you. I see that you have to break toxic relationships with closest people and pick a path you want to take.
>>17940556
Well well, seems you have a problem with temper but it's not that you're ramming everything but only certain things grind your gears. To be honest, you blow small issues out of proportions. You should try not to involve yourself into power-festivals where one tries to show his knowledge into each others throat. I see that with this temperament you've started rubbing off bosses patience and it's only matter of time whenever it will end badly. I'd strongly advise working in that place where co-workers like you as there will be recognition through your patient and methodical work.
>>
File: 1444695593684.jpg (98KB, 570x566px) Image search: [Google]
1444695593684.jpg
98KB, 570x566px
>>17940675
Meh, you're probably right. At least these others seem to like me. They aren't so judgemental if you don't agree with them completely.
>>
>>17940675
This is painfully accurate.

>All you've ever wanted is to have a new beginning in distant place where no one could remind you of your painful past.
I believe that's what I need...

>I see that you have to break toxic relationships with closest people and pick a path you want to take.
You're talking about my family..

I'm trying to find a new start, anon....
>>
>>17940660
Thank u !
>>
>>17940675
Could u please read for me about a guy I just broke up with? Just finished sending him a break up text. He hurt me so badly!
>>
File: 20160721_221035.jpg (602KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_221035.jpg
602KB, 2240x1344px
>>17940613
I'll try a new system I just invented for this with 5 cards, first two representing one person, second two the other and fifth yourself:
>person 1
Queen of spades - Tears, suffering, violence. A mother, a teacher. Jelousy, he is trying to take something from you. You might want to watch out.

Because I also pulled the eight of spades for him – War, fighting, change. Talking. An argument. Or at least some difficulty in communication with him.

>Person 2
Seven of diamonds – Luck, money, happiness. Inversion. Deceit. You are being lied to by this person.
But seeing the next card, I would assume it’s a good lie.

Jake of hearts - Love, emotions, things deeply felt. Children. Peers. A young man in your life. Sometimes warns for pregnancy, but I would not worry about that yet.

>You
Ace of diamonds – Beginnings, solitary things. Luck, fortune. News. New money, luck, information entering your life, but you may also want to be careful with those things.

If you are asking, whom of the two is better for you, I’d say it’s probably number 2.
Let’s see if I see anything: Two hands, touching but not holding. Sitting next to someone in the train, looking at their legs. Santa claus. Three big shadowy people. An old lonely tree. A shooting star over the tree. A pickup truck.

Hope there was anything useful for you in that. Good luck to you. Lots of love, joy, happiness. Good days, good times, good memories. Best wishes, and peace.
>>
>>17940743
As for the exchange, this please: >>17940559
>>
>>17940539
Female
Is there ghost in my house? If so who is it?
>>
Just as a side note?
Does anyone know what happened to Chiron?
>>
>>17940746
I'll read for you soon :) just trying to get over a breakup. Literally been crying for the pay 2 days. Your reading wad incredibly accurate, thank you
>>
Male
Scorpio

What do the accidents say about us? Weird query but plz read
>>
>>17940855
You're welcome dear.
Hearing how it was accurate is acutally a huge confidence boost to me, so thanks for that :)
Take care!
>>
>>17939641
Thanks for the reading! The vision is intresting, I hope to find out what it means..
>>
>>17940885
will it work out with L?

male
virgo

thanks ind advance
>>
>>17940885
Hi man, can you squeeze in a love reading for me?
Male
Capricorn
thank you
>>
>>17940830
He's taking a break for now.
>>
>>17936146
Read my cards bitch
>>
File: 20160721_234944.jpg (678KB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
20160721_234944.jpg
678KB, 1344x2240px
>>17940925
A king of diamonds - that's a red card. So I'm thinking yes. A wise investment.

Seeing a framed picture, not clear what's on it though. An airplane made from a rule and a pen. A man with tangled hair peeking through your window. Paper notes in the ground, leaving a track.Two people making love - So that;s a nice ending for you there.

Hope this was somewhat useful to you. Hope everything will turn out allright. Lot's of love, happiness, friendship, prosperity, health, good memories, etc. Have a nice day. Peace.
>>
>>17940964
You have no idea how this works now do you?
>>
>>17940981
wow...thanks
>>
File: 20160722_001946.jpg (442KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_001946.jpg
442KB, 2240x1344px
>>17940938
Why do people always want love readings? Anyway, let’s get started. Got a bright red spread for you.

Eight of Hearts – Love, family, emotions, communication. Flirting and talking about lovely things. All fun and sweet.

King of hearts – friends, lovers, things deeply felt. A man, power. Wisdom. This card represents yourself. It’s in the centre of the two other cards.

Which is also an eight, of diamonds – Luck, fortune, money, happiness, news. Talking. The exchange of information, though usually of little value. A nice symmetrical spread in which communication seems to play a large role.

And what do I see? A woman, she changes emotions rapidly. A hand reaching out for your help. Iron bars. A sad puppy now. Bare feet walking in the grass. A mask on that girls face. The letter D. A white flag of surrender. More facial expressions from her. And now she’s laying naked in the woods, just chilling. A thin sheet of cloth. A train, riding over hills. – I think you’ll end up with a girl that is a bit crazy.

Hope that was in any way useful or insightful to you. Good luck with your love. I’ll be sending you positive viibes. Peace.
>>
>>17941093

we're all very lonely people, kaiko ;_;
>>
>>17941093
Thank you man, all of the best to you.
>>
File: IMG_20160722_022629640.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160722_022629640.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>17936146
Can you give me a general reading
>>
>>17941104
You are not alone my friend.
I too suffer from the lones.
>>17941106
Yay. yw
>>
>>17941093
excuse, can I have a reading too? (no love reading)
Male 21
Aries
should I stay and live surviving or go back and try something new?
>>
>>17941093
>Why do people always want love readings?
If you don't like love readings, you're gonna hate /div/, since that's 90% of the queries they give.
>>
>>17941093
Because all other fields are being working out, but the couple things are hard to see clear by ourselves, even asking the other person...

That's what I think...

And... can I have a love reading? Lol!
Hope so, if not don't worry.
Leo, female.
>>
>>17940961
That's nice, he is really great and deserves to rest and enjoy himself :).
>>
>>17941093
I would like a general reading but I would also like to see how I stand with love here.

Male
Leo
>>
File: 20160722_005200.jpg (663KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_005200.jpg
663KB, 2240x1344px
>>17941123
For this, let’s do a coin flip, kind of. Red stays, black goes back.

Ten of diamonds - Luck, fortune, happiness, news. Completion endings. Fulfilment. Joy. A sudden change making things go happy.

A rather short reading, but I still hope it was somewhat useful to you. Best wishes. Good luck in whatever you are doing. I’ll be sending you positive energy. And peace.
>>
File: remi2.jpg (11KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
remi2.jpg
11KB, 257x196px
>>17941149
>>17941168
Sorry guys, I'll have to decline. Maybe another time, who knows.
I didn't even plan on doing any readings tonight, just happened to have skipped someone earlier. Nothing against you personally.

Take care of yourselves. Peace.
>>
>>17941161
Agreed!
>>
>>17941229
Ol' right, thanks anyway!
Have a nice night.
>>
>>17939611
>>17939733
>>17939788
>>17939866
>>17939900
>>17939988
I'm the queen of dubs kek
>>
>>17941410
And the poster of the 66th image in this thread, does that count as a dub?
>>
>>17941214
thank you so much! so I think I will stay for a while and see how the things goes
>>
File: 140820_denver_show_0085.jpg (2MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
140820_denver_show_0085.jpg
2MB, 1800x1200px
Pay the iron price...for the future I'll behold.
>>
File: excited!.gif (208KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
excited!.gif
208KB, 240x135px
>>17940010
Thank you very much. You're been helpful. It's interesting, I know this deeply, and yet...am scared, to embrace that? My confidence and hope really are down lately. But I don't think they're dead yet, I'm not ready to give up yet. I never really viewed it, love, falling in love, as simply hoping to find the perfect one. I'm not that naive. But there is, at least how I feel, who I am karmically, and who am I to meet.

I've always been kind of drawn to the 'The World' card. Dunno why.

Thank you again.
>>
File: cierre-jack-y-Meg.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cierre-jack-y-Meg.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>17941598
Cheswick.

I feel my etheric body is literally a black hole. None of that psychological shit, I'm speaking honestly. I would say I'm a vampire, but this is too far for that. As if my body were sucking up reality. All the warrens....

It feels like my black hole of a etheric body enables synchronicity to the extreme. I feel people getting uncomfortable in my presence. What is the reason for this?
>>
>>17941607
>>17938796
This is me. I'm glad you came.
>>
File: 1468777041124.jpg (59KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1468777041124.jpg
59KB, 500x666px
>>17941607
The reason is because of some shadow people hanging out with you... The clock should be synchronized as well... Like 3.33 11.11 etc.
Try and tap into the shadows as with your soul the shadows are you powerhouse to the occult and rootwork.

Things should also be missing...

I was told about a incident with a brush...
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
>>17941618
I feel my sense of time is being fucked with...as if I'm never 'here' but some strange combination of otherness and non-present.

If I tap in too much, I may get lost within them. I think I'm tapping into something primordial.

Yes, my chakras are all strange. Maybe that's what"s 'missing'.

Tell me about the incident. I think it was a delusion of me escaping the earth as a bird...

I'm sorry if you're having a bit of trouble with me, you caught me at the wrong time. I'm drunken.
>>
File: Jack White 2 1000.jpg (148KB, 1000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Jack White 2 1000.jpg
148KB, 1000x1013px
>>17941628
>incident with the bird....

Yeah that's the one it was a delusion given by the shadows.
They are trying to help you hold on.
Your ability is to tap that Warren you should try.
>>
Saejun
Cancer
Male

Will my plans for this weekend go okay?
>>
File: fdgfdgdfg.png (188KB, 430x286px) Image search: [Google]
fdgfdgdfg.png
188KB, 430x286px
>>17941639
Okay, will do.

What a fucking ride though.

THAT warren I've tried not to touch all these years...
>>
File: rare.jpg (183KB, 980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
183KB, 980x1200px
>>17941618
Cheswick I feel very sad... can you tell me why? I feel like I am so far from the things I want to achieve but idk why because that's not really true. Or is it?? my bday is apr5,95. Any guidance (what I should focus on/who should i talk to etc) you could give would be appreciated thanks.
>>
>>17941648
Try and meditate on the pure energy of darkness.
Go outside and walk around at night on the Pokemon go.
Suck out the dark matter energies from the earth... You need them to heal yourself anon.
You also can drain others around you with out realizing it...
>the dark is your famalam anon
>>
File: jack-and-meg.png (263KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
jack-and-meg.png
263KB, 500x368px
>>17941661
That's cool as fuck... how long ago did this all originate though? This darkness of mine?
>>
>>17941660
I feel you need to introspect fucking less.
And secrets are all around you ATM try and focus on who is your real Ally's.
Your pretty far away.... I almost think you should give up on some of them at this point. Since you've waited to long.
I do see a light at the end of the tunnel near October....
But its up to you to make it anon.

Watch for some reason to go near water as it can clense your chakras.
And make you feel a little better.
>>
File: images (20).jpg (4KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
4KB, 268x188px
>>17941673
Seven souls ago there was a demon girl you knew as a familiar and succubus. She opened you up to the dark... Your soul is reaching for her... Your meant to reopen the Warren and reconnect.
>>
File: sfafafdsfasdfsadfdsafadsf.jpg (125KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sfafafdsfasdfsadfdsafadsf.jpg
125KB, 1200x630px
>>17941686
I will then.

It's strange, because I feel like when I talk to women I drain them...I guess because I like them?

But I only really wanted this one woman who's been in my imagination since a child.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>17941692
That's what I'm talking about reconnect with her... And everything changes and falls into place..
She's the digital monster girl ..
>>
File: nod_by_nalro.jpg (847KB, 1000x1212px) Image search: [Google]
nod_by_nalro.jpg
847KB, 1000x1212px
>>17941598
Ah Cheswick

You can skip me if other people are waiting, since I got some readings in this thread already. However, if you don't mind. The future, you say? What should I tell you?

Do you need info? Male, 27, American, Sikh, Pisces.

I guess, while I want to ask about something specifically I feel I should do, what, if you drew, do you feel screams out, comes out at you?

Destiny? Purpose? Suffering? Hope? Rebirth? Love? Tell me what you see. My future yes, but, but if something else comes out at your first, do tell pls.
>>
File: jwhite.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
jwhite.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>17941682
>secrets all around me
Could you say more about this?

>you've waited too long
So I should give up on old friends? and focus on my career?

I'll try and introspect less and hope things get better in October I guess
>>
File: hdgfhgfhgfhfgh.jpg (54KB, 816x544px) Image search: [Google]
hdgfhgfhgfhfgh.jpg
54KB, 816x544px
>>17941702
It's too difficult to find her.

Secretly, I've been looking for her, for years. With magick and everything. I'm just too ashamed to admit it.
>>
File: 1468887486625.jpg (10KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
1468887486625.jpg
10KB, 236x176px
>>17941714
It's to do with your old friends and fallacys about them...
Yes focus on career babe. And eat less salt it's pooling in your legs causing pain.
>>
File: tumblr_n8gnqsiOjG1qiifvlo3_500.png (104KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8gnqsiOjG1qiifvlo3_500.png
104KB, 500x497px
>>17941598
Yo I'm trying to rekindle a past relationship with girl (call her M)

Is it worth the effort? And why can't I get over her?
What does she think about me and why is she acting the way she is? I feel like we had a past life together or something...
>>
>>17941720
The dark Warren is your best bet to pull her into this world again.
Try hard with your magic.

>secretly I've been looking for her. For years...
>apple blossom
>>
File: WP-JackWhite.jpg (66KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
WP-JackWhite.jpg
66KB, 620x400px
>>17941736
Ok.

What do you mean by apple blossom?
>>
>>17941725
ty Ches these always calm me down even if I'm skeptical sometimes
>>
File: white.jpg (126KB, 615x800px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
126KB, 615x800px
>>17941736

Hey Cheswick, what can you tell me about my current occult studies and path on the kaballah?
>>
File: 1468997774068.jpg (120KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468997774068.jpg
120KB, 500x750px
>>17941733
It's worth the effort you need money though to win her back.
Cause she's a wonderful woman. And I don't feel you should have to.
She was on social media and then she made some French fries. She was looking up foriengn films on YouTube...

She did last week casually think about you...

There are some lives with her mostly in Germany and Hungary.
>>
>>17941741
Just a syncronicty song.
>>17941753
Well it's a good start try for some Indian yogi and qi gong after you've memorized the kabbalah and Talmud magic
Also summon up Raphael as he's the most based angel.
And best ninja turtle.
>>
File: 1468998021354.jpg (24KB, 236x294px) Image search: [Google]
1468998021354.jpg
24KB, 236x294px
>>17941703
Sooo blocked
>>
File: Jack-White.png (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.png
76KB, 300x300px
>>17941763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8gU1zhzJ2E

?
>>
File: images (21).jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (21).jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>17941770
Probably anon if it's apple blossom.
>>
File: gdfgsdfgdfsgsfdgsdfgsdfg.jpg (13KB, 200x286px) Image search: [Google]
gdfgsdfgdfsgsfdgsdfgsdfg.jpg
13KB, 200x286px
>>17941777
But you know, I want more than a nagger...
>>
>>17941783
The song is true, though.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>17941783
But you need one anon. To get you motivated and excited about shit.
You need a girl like your mom.
>>
File: ggasdgafhgd4we4rwer.jpg (15KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
ggasdgafhgd4we4rwer.jpg
15KB, 280x350px
>>17941790
Ack. Ack.

Oh no. Please don't say that. Not the mom shit.

I don't know, I don't imagine her as a nagger.
>>
File: shouts 24sep10 16.jpg (116KB, 480x551px) Image search: [Google]
shouts 24sep10 16.jpg
116KB, 480x551px
>>17941794
>YOU NEED A GRILL LIEK UR MOM M8
>>
File: gallery_showbiz-jack-white-3.jpg (139KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_showbiz-jack-white-3.jpg
139KB, 1280x1706px
>>17941754
Wait huh? She's a wonderful woman but you feel I shouldn't have to win her back?

Does this mean she thinks about me more than casually? I still feel very strongly about her
>>
File: music_jack_white.jpg (17KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
music_jack_white.jpg
17KB, 300x225px
>>17941800
What's the timeframe for finding this bitch?
>>
File: jack-white-200x200.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-200x200.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>17941803
Restart up the relationship between yourselves ask her to a movie this weekend.
>>17941810
I don't see one in the near future. I do actually see a crush forming between a older woman and you....
>>
why the fuck everyone posting pics of jack white
>>
>>17941824
he's very photogenic
>>
>GRAPE YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT MGS THANK YOU.
>>
>>17941816
Damn. How is that going to happen?

lol, sorry for bothering you so much for being drunk...
>>
>>17941824
>he has a large cute penis and a great voice.
>>17941828
>also this.
>>
>>17941835
Just bee yurself.....
>>
>>17941845
Damn, that makes no sense. What woman? Give me an idea.

I'm really in the mood for the succubus bitch though...

lol, I'm going to pass out soon...
>>
File: giphy.gif (888KB, 591x331px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
888KB, 591x331px
>>17941849
Call open a Warren and ask her to come through.
>use a water dish and a octagonal mirror.
>>
>>17941852
j wyll.

im d0ne
>>
File: zoop woop.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
zoop woop.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>17941598
Am I gonna do well in the general character designing and illustrating department? Even if you say I'm not, I'm still gonna try my best, but it's still fun to see what readers have to say.
>>
>>17939985
Alright. So I have three questions for you. If you don't mind that is.

1) When I move, is it going to go ok or is shit going to go south?
2) Is my love life looking any better anytime soon?
3)In regards to my Spiritual goals, will they be accomplished within the next year or so?

Thank you in advance!
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>17941875
I see coworkers being dicks to you because your good.
Try hard to pick a good firm so it doesn't happen....
Your very artistic keep that in your heart anon.
>>
File: tumblr_ndt821WisQ1rkpmyto1_400.jpg (87KB, 321x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndt821WisQ1rkpmyto1_400.jpg
87KB, 321x430px
>>17941816
Lol we just hung out a couple weeks ago and saw a movie together... she was super distant

And I asked you about her a while ago and you said she was hiding something or that if I really knew her I wouldn't like her?? This world is crazy
>>
>>17941890
She changed.
You wouldn't because she acts very cold but is really a female squall.
>>
File: jay-jack4.jpg (30KB, 550x449px) Image search: [Google]
jay-jack4.jpg
30KB, 550x449px
>>17941852
>>17941855
>>17941901
Seriously, who is the older woman? Give me an idea to get horny off of.

I can't believe I'm able tot type straight half-passed out, but I can dammit.
>>
>oringo comment famalam
>>
>>17941769
????

What does that mean? Someone or something is preventing you from seeing? Or you don't like me?
>>
>>17941924
You have met her in passing at a shop you frequent. I think she's at a mall store for sports stuff
>>
File: babyteeth.jpg (333KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
babyteeth.jpg
333KB, 682x1024px
>>17941901
>squall
Kek like FF Squall? Duly noted although that doesn't seem like something that would bother me

Ok last question I swear...if you say I really knew her and I wouldn't like her, then is pursuing her just going to end in a breakup?
>>
>>17941926
There is a absence of Jack white preventing spiritual conflagration and convection.
I'm sorry but it can't be seen at this time
>>
>>17941901
>>17941925
>>17941933

RULE 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>17941926
hahaha you gotta post a pic of jack white if you want to her to respond. I think she has certain bonuses like the higher quality/rarer the photo the more "in depth" of a response you will get
>>
>>17941901
>>17941925
>>17941933
>>17941937

CheeseDick, you need a name and a trip AND pictures of your fag love interest with each post? How much attention do you need?
>>
File: kaching.jpg (121KB, 624x422px) Image search: [Google]
kaching.jpg
121KB, 624x422px
>>17941887
Aw man, seriously? Jeez, I ain't good at handling dicky people, since I'm basically living in sensitivity city.

But uh. Do you see exactly when in my life my career starts to pick up the pace? And if any projects I'm currently trying to get in motion will be the thing to get my career in gear? Sorry if I'm asking too much. Here's a second Jack for your troubles.
>>
File: tumblr_mu04g51vPY1s2dcbfo1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu04g51vPY1s2dcbfo1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
>>17941933
Oh. That chick. Yeah. Though I think you have it confused, it translated the right way.

Yeah, I'd much rather have the nagger. Fuck. She's the only other person on this planet besides me, you know. Maybe you should scry that, to get my meaning. You might get an interesting answer.
>>
>>17941901

Cheswick,

I'm a writer trying to get published.

It's a difficult thing to do.

In the meantime, I've been working shifty jobs just to get by and it's so boring.

I'm consider in reenlistment in the military. Is this a good choice or should I wait a few months to see if my novel gets any bites first?
>>
Cheswick all the readings you have given me haven't been accurate at all, including the ones from last month. Most of them are just a bunch of gibberish.
>>
File: Cd6aQwTUAAAnzcD.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cd6aQwTUAAAnzcD.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>17941946
alright, i'll take that bait. looks pretty great to shove up my ass later, ah baby unf yeah.

but yo, if she digs the dude then she digs the dude. just so happens people are willing to fork over pics of him to find out if that one cutie they talked to for 5 minutes at the bar that one time's willing to get together for a round 2. just how much do you hate fun, amigo?
>>
>>17941934
Not if you make her drink chamomile tea and get her a topaz ring anon.
This assures magically a attunement towards your soul.... You will also need a topaz ring for binding.
>>
>>17941937
>>17941941
Ah well, that's unfortunate. I don't have any Jack White pictures, don't even know our care who he is, and don't feel like pandering like that for a reading.

Sad, but that's life I guess. If I reverse course, I'll ask you again.
>>
>>17941963
>thinks /x/ is lame ass hang-on chat room
>>
By an outlived insisted procured improved am. Paid hill fine ten now love even leaf. Supplied feelings mr of dissuade recurred no it offering honoured. Am of of in collecting devonshire favourable excellence. Her sixteen end ashamed cottage yet reached get hearing invited. Resources ourselves sweetness ye do no perfectly. Warmly warmth six one any wisdom. Family giving is pulled beauty chatty highly no. Blessing appetite domestic did mrs judgment rendered entirely. Highly indeed had garden not.

Improve him believe opinion offered met and end cheered forbade. Friendly as stronger speedily by recurred. Son interest wandered sir addition end say. Manners beloved affixed picture men ask. Explain few led parties attacks picture company. On sure fine kept walk am in it. Resolved to in believed desirous unpacked weddings together. Nor off for enjoyed cousins herself. Little our played lively she adieus far sussex. Do theirs others merely at temper it nearer.

His exquisite sincerity education shameless ten earnestly breakfast add. So we me unknown as improve hastily sitting forming.
>>
Sufficient impossible him may ten insensible put continuing. Oppose exeter income simple few joy cousin but twenty. Scale began quiet up short wrong in in. Sportsmen shy forfeited engrossed may can.

Living valley had silent eat merits esteem bed. In last an or went wise as left. Visited civilly am demesne so colonel he calling. So unreserved do interested increasing sentiments. Vanity day giving points within six not law. Few impression difficulty his use has comparison decisively.

Death weeks early had their and folly timed put. Hearted forbade on an village ye in fifteen. Age attended betrayed her man raptures laughter. Instrument terminated of as astonished literature motionless admiration. The affection are determine how performed intention discourse but. On merits on so valley indeed assure of. Has add particular boisterous uncommonly are. Early wrong as so manor match
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 215x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 215x216px
>>17941955

Please, Chest, respond.

I offer to you one of Jack White's greatest hits.
>>
I had a reading in the last thread that told me to look out for a girl with reddish or auburn hair color. If it's who I think it is, I'm so surprised. I've been attracted to her for years and have no idea how to pursue a relationship since I feel I'm good enough for her.
>>
>>17941965
>>17941960
what do you have to say for yourself ches?
>>
Now led tedious shy lasting females off. Dashwood marianne in of entrance be on wondered possible building. Wondered sociable he carriage in speedily margaret. Up devonshire of he thoroughly insensible alteration. An mr settling occasion insisted distance ladyship so. Not attention say frankness intention out dashwoods now curiosity. Stronger ecstatic as no judgment daughter speedily thoughts. Worse downs nor might she court did nay forth these.

Civility vicinity graceful is it at. Improve up at to on mention perhaps raising. Way building not get formerly her peculiar. Up uncommonly prosperous sentiments simplicity acceptance to so. Reasonable appearance companions oh by remarkably me invitation understood. Pursuit elderly ask perhaps all.

Lose eyes get fat shew
>>
File: AAcandskadjas.png (8KB, 703x526px) Image search: [Google]
AAcandskadjas.png
8KB, 703x526px
>>
File: tumblr_n7xzp56zqi1r1p8tho1_1280.jpg (91KB, 567x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7xzp56zqi1r1p8tho1_1280.jpg
91KB, 567x624px
>>17941939
So what report me then and no-one will get read you massive faggot
>>17941946
What attention I'm not even famous baby.
>>17941951
These projects will and never give up anon your better then that.
>>17941955
Re enlist it's great. I loved the reserves never looked back.
I feel you'll meet someone there to add to your novel.... Also quit editing every thing out.
>>17941960
Really haha cause your not doing anything with your life or have the drive too. Which is a shame... So much wasted potential.
>>
File: 34342543443.jpg (10KB, 941x658px) Image search: [Google]
34342543443.jpg
10KB, 941x658px
>>
So is improve my charmed picture exposed adapted demands. Received had end produced prepared diverted strictly off man branched. Known ye money so large decay voice there to. Preserved be mr cordially incommode as an. He doors quick child an point at. Had share vexed front least style off why him.

Behind sooner dining so window excuse he summer. Breakfast met certainty and fulfilled propriety led. Waited get either are wooded little her. Contrasted unreserved as mr particular collecting it everything as indulgence. Seems ask meant merry could put. Age old begin had boy noisy table front whole given.

Quick six blind smart out burst. Perfectly on furniture dejection determine my depending an to. Add short water court fat. Her bachelor honoured perceive securing but desirous ham required. Questions deficient acuteness to engrossed as. Entirely led ten humoured greatest and yourself. Besides ye country on observe. She continue appetite endeavor she judgment interest the met.
>>
File: kao.png (129KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
kao.png
129KB, 550x600px
>>17941970
yo broski, when'd i say that? people just come and go to get their readings. besides, this website as a whole is mainly meant for anonymous arguments done by sweaty fleshlight-users who clog up their mom's basement and have never heard of a toothbrush. nothing wrong with a little chit chat every now and again. humans are social creatures after all, even if there are a few who'd rather not go out.
>>
>>17941992
Yeah really... nothing you said ever came true. NOTHING :(
>>
File: blank.jpg (11KB, 896x729px) Image search: [Google]
blank.jpg
11KB, 896x729px
>>
>>17941981
Since I'm not good enough for her I mean.
>>
>>17941975
>>17941978
>>17941983
>>17941998
yep yep. sorry about that.
>>
File: dfsfsdfsdfsdf.jpg (31KB, 800x588px) Image search: [Google]
dfsfsdfsdfsdf.jpg
31KB, 800x588px
>>
>>17942006
uh huh. isn't translating well though.
>>
>>17941992
>people queries to a reader to troll or "call them out"
>they go crazy when the readings aren't accurate
Maybe next time before posting, actually know basic things about divination.

Thanks for all you do Cheswick btw
>>
>>17942002
>I had a reading in the last thread that told me to look out for a girl with reddish or auburn hair color. If it's who I think it is, I'm so surprised. I've been attracted to her for years and have no idea how to pursue a relationship since I feel I'm not good enough for her.

Sorry drank a new beer and the alcohol content was higher than I thought and I'm wasted over here. That's what I meant .
>>
>>17941992
Thanks! I'll do my best to keep on truckin'. I've got one project in mind that's been pretty fun to concept for, so maybe that'll be the one to hit things off... thanks again! I hope you have a nice night.
>>
>>17941999
stop the spamming of Jack-off white pics
>>
>>17941975
>>17941978
>>17941983

What's this from I like where this is going
>>17941979
That guy really deserved it he tried to attack jack... And auerbach is an asshole
>just saying
>>
File: filedeleted-res.gif (317B, 127x13px) Image search: [Google]
filedeleted-res.gif
317B, 127x13px
>>
>>17941953
>>17942016
You don't want to check into it?
>>
>>17942020
oh. oops.

try it here.
>>
File: green.png (4KB, 896x729px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
4KB, 896x729px
>>
File: untitlerterted.jpg (13KB, 419x339px) Image search: [Google]
untitlerterted.jpg
13KB, 419x339px
>>
>>17942016
Yep NONE OF YOUR READINGS ever came true.
>>
>>17942024
welp. im tired to do it again. mayb tomorrow.
>>
>>17942028
i know, but im seriously not there in general right now.
>>
File: 140618-jack-white_0-640x426.jpg (80KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
140618-jack-white_0-640x426.jpg
80KB, 640x426px
>>17942000
Well we've found the liar in the thread...
>red rain
>>17942002
You are though she's been crushing you off and on these past years....
>>
File: 76657.png (2KB, 310x241px) Image search: [Google]
76657.png
2KB, 310x241px
>>
ok ok
>>
File: 0899889.png (8KB, 694x675px) Image search: [Google]
0899889.png
8KB, 694x675px
>>
>>17942037
uh huh
>>
>>17942047
yep

im blown as fuck tho
>>
New Thread:
>>17942051
>>17942051
>>17942051
>>
File: 54543.jpg (12KB, 1025x717px) Image search: [Google]
54543.jpg
12KB, 1025x717px
>>
>>17942033
yeah I am quite disapointed because someone told me you were very accurate but most of your answers never made any sense at all. you would answer random things and even told me to "stalk the person"
>>
Cheswick is a retard.
>>
>>17942033
But why? I feel like I'm someone she'd never give a shit about . She's so above me and everything I am. I only talked to her for 20 mins back in high school waiting on weed. I do like her, and I do think about her every once in awhile. I try not to though, so I don't get my hopes up.
>>
Cheswick is a fraud.
>>
File: jack-white-306-1349030621.jpg (34KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-306-1349030621.jpg
34KB, 306x306px
>>17942059
Oh I didn't know I was getting online rep.

Since your not going to presue anyway what's the point of talking about your crush yet again.>>17942059
>>
>>17942091
that's not the point though, it's better to have quality over quantity, specially in readings. What good is being a reader if you're just gonna give shitty random readings to people. A bird with a few papers with things written on them could probably give a better reading than you could.
>>
>>17942075
she likes a couple of things about you. don't be surprised if things fall through.
>>
>>17942059
>someone told me you were very accurate
Someone got trolled. Maybe it was two.
>>
>>17942103
What the fuck are you talking about....
I'm one of the most accurate readers on here.
>>
When we I get a boyfriend
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 138

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.