[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginning to question my skepticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Hi, I've never been an /x/ regular, I'm not really a regular on any board anymore but I just needed to post somewhere. I've never really believed in extra terrestrials (at least in the sense that they have been to earth) or the supernatural but I've been thinking about it for over 24 hours and I'm starting to think I may have been visited.
I keep trying to convince myself it was a normal case of sleep paralysis, maybe exasperated by my drug use, but last night was so strange I can't figure it out.

Anyways my day was pretty normal, I'm not really used to sleeping alone but usually don't have much of a problem. Before I went to sleep I took my friend to her grandma's because her family have been taking care of her in shifts. Driving home I kept having problems with the music in my car like something was fucking with the bluetooth, I didn't think much of it but I continued to have problems when I got home. Even though my phone was plugged directly into the speakers via aux cord I kept hearing weird static. I listened to music and took 2mg of xanax and prepped a shot of ~.2-.3 of the same dope I always do and laid down to go to sleep.

After a few hours of sleep I awoke with sleep paralysis, my room wasn't bright but it was much more lit than it usually would be since everything was off and I for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that I wasn't alone. I tried my hardest to wake up more and move but the only motion I could make was to reach for my phone and press the home button, the time was roughly 1:10. I continued to fight to get up and began to smell a strange menthol smell that made me more drowsy. My eyes closed and I'm not sure if I fell asleep but I had the sensation that I was moving. When I got my eyes open again I still couldn't move but the room I was in was different it was like a combination of my room and my friends living room that I crash in when I visit, like something was trying to recreate an environment I was comfortable sleeping in. cont.
>>
cont.

I fought to get up in this new room but still couldn't move. In this room I felt the presence of more than one individual. I didn't feel in danger, just incredibly confused. I was in this room for what felt like 20 min. Finally I started felt like I was able to move again but almost instantly I smelled that menthol smell again and my eyes closed. When I opened them I was able to move and was back in my room. I picked up my phone and the time was about 1:45. At that time I didn't think anything more than a unusual case of sleep paralysis had occurred and I prepped another shot and tried to sleep but didn't get a restful nights sleep. I haven't told anyone what happened, not even my best friend but she knows somethings bothering me because I'm not in bed and I don't usually sit with my laptop like this.

Anyways I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and could shed some light on what happened, I still want to believe it was nothing unusual but I can't shake this feeling something extraordinary happened last night.
>>
See a doctor
>>
>>17936045
/ thread
>>
>>17936045
>>17936081
Sorry, I thought /x/ was into this kind of stuff
>>
>>17936090
We're into stuff that might be legitimately spoopy or spoopy stories for the sake to give someone shivers, we're not into role playing
>>
>>17936094
Well where the hell did all the alien posters that were here in 2008 go? I have questions for them
>>
>>17936114
They got abducted ooooohhhhh spooky

There always will be people willing to rp with you, but 3 in the morning probably isn't the time that those kids are awake
>>
>>17936121
so I haven't been to 4chan in over 6 months. Is calling someone a RPer like the new calling someone a cuck
>>
>>17936164
No /x/ has always been full of rp and as you said you don't frequent /x/. It's like the traps on /b/, real /x/philes hate it and it's annoying that they pop up so often
>>
>>17936039
You should be skeptical about the rewards of mixing heroin and prescription medication, instead of paranormal phenomena.
>>
>>17936169
I see, idk why but I always pictured /x/ being the kind of board that wouldn't get infected with shit like that even though pretty much every other board on this site is overrun by retards who can't keep to the board topic. Probably because everyone I've met who is into the paranormal or ETs is very serious about it.
>>
Holy shit you are a fucking retard for mixing dope and benzos. You probably just died for awhile there.
>>
>>17936039
Here u go anon. You're right about ETs, no-one has ever, or will ever prove they have visited Earth, coz they haven't yet. Inter-dimensional Aliens and other beings however - they are everywhere.

Start at 33:33 for PROOF of CONTACT:
https://youtu.be/Vwy9iDkhJBs
>>
>>17936681
Thanks for a serious response finally, I'll definitely check out the video when I get a chance. I had a friend who would always talk about contact with inter-dimensional beings being possible through meditation, never considered it possible until recently but I always thought it's an interesting concept.

>>17936170
>>17936405
Neither of you know how high my tolerance for either is, When I actually tried to kill myself I took about 26mg of xanax and klonopin, 1.5g of dope, and alcohol and my ex slapped me awake about 3 hours later
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.